Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. (39534 Views)

I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses / Revealed! 15 Signs A Woman Is Flirting With You. Don't miss this. See photos.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
I don't know what to do... should I tell my boyfriend and destroy the relationship he and his father have or keep quiet and continue putting up with this shameful thing??!?
Its disgusting considering I'm like 40years younger that this old man!! doesn't he have an atom of respect? I'm his son's girlfriend for Pete's sake! embarassed

I've tried talking to him(the father) but I always get scared and end up saying something else.. maybe I misinterpreted his actions.... but if a guy hugs u tight, touches ur asss, looks at u lustfully, makes nasty dirty comments about u... what wud u think of that person?
I'm not exaggerating! I just want this to end.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by jmoore(m): 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
Not again.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by falconey(m): 9:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
If is really you on your profile ......the man commit no offence/sin/immorality.

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
How do you know he is looking at you lustily?
What are you really afraid of?
If you're not scared to Bleep the son, why not the father?
What do you really want?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Enegod(m): 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
You want it to end? very simple!!!
Point this at him and squeeze it.
The end. undecided

19 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by ronald4lif(m): 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
Sorry, but the way you're dressed up in your dp is it same way you dress up when going to meet your boyfriend in his family home?

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by nzeobi(m): 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
You made yourself available for that or maybe your boyfriend has told his dad how cheap you are and the old man now wants his own share

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by PunkyOh(f): 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
Eww. * Shudders*

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
ronald4lif:
Sorry, but the way you're dressed up in your dp is it same way you dress up when going to meet your boyfriend in his family home?
of course not undecided I'm not like that. I only wore that to snap.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
"if a
guy hugs u tight, touches ur asss, looks at u
lustfully, makes nasty dirty comments about u" Hmmmm.... I believe at a point in tym of Ur life u ran for Ur dear life..either wen a dog chases u or somethin else entirely.... Dis z d tym to run away like a thief .... save Ur future n dat of ur bf.... on d contrary, I understand Ur point on view... but u cud still see d oda side of d situation.. if u kept mute abt it... if u bf finds out.. its betrayal n broken trust on Ur side n dat of his dad... who knows a tradegy may occur ... as humans we wud react.... isn't it best to tell Ur bf bout it now dat its little(i don't know tho,d squeezing of Ass got me thinking maybe it has grown wings indeed)... So u see my dear... Talk to Ur man bout it... Plead with him not to react in an insane manner bt deal wif it in a matured manner..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by valmunich(m): 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
What other advice do you really want

Have you no moral standing¿

You even sound like you enjoy the whole stuff undecided

20 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
"if a
guy hugs u tight, touches ur asss, looks at u
lustfully, makes nasty dirty comments about u" Hmmmm.... I believe at a point in tym of Ur life u ran for Ur dear life..either wen a dog chases u or somethin else entirely.... Dis z d tym to run away like a thief .... save Ur future n dat of ur bf.... on d contrary, I understand Ur point on view... but u cud still see d oda side of d situation.. if u kept mute abt it... if u bf finds out.. its betrayal n broken trust on Ur side n dat of his dad... who knows a tradegy may occur ... as humans we wud react.... isn't it best to tell Ur bf bout it now dat its little(i don't know tho,d squeezing of Ass got me thinking maybe it has grown wings indeed)... So u see my dear... Talk to Ur man bout it... Plead with him not to react in an insane manner bt deal wif it in a matured manner..
thanks, but I know my bf, he would become mad and confront his dad... and I don't want that. isn't there another way to make him stop without letting my bf know.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by farano(f): 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
hmmm i think the man has issues. i'll leave it at that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by LewisO: 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
[size=14pt]You are here asking people "What can you do?".

So you don't know what to do about it? Issokay, continue flirting with him. angry

I smell runs girl and a gold-digger.undecided[/size]

46 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
valmunich:
What other advice do you really want

Have you no moral standing¿

You even sound like you enjoy the whole stuff undecided
I won't put up with ur shiiit. if all u know how to do is insult people, then u shouldn't have commented on my thread with ur half baked ugly bony fingers. *spits*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Chizzy20(f): 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
am shrt of wrds..

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Rapsodee(m): 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
whenever the father tries to flirt with you,give him a clear and sharp negative response and tell him never to do that again after all I don't think you have anything to lose,its better to have a quarell with the father than spoil the father and son relationship or spoil your relationship with your bf by telling him.

10 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by ronald4lif(m): 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Okay fair enough, I knew you can't be like that but your dressing suggested otherwise.

You shouldn't tell your boyfriend what his father is doing or has been up to just yet. What you need do is muster the courage and tell the man that you don't like the way he touches you. You can do that by first jovially saying 'daddy I am still a kid ohh, I am your daughter.' If he does it again, tell him plainly to stop it that you don't like it.

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by vjsmiles: 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
you only wore what to snap angry angry
dammit probably the dumbest thing i've heard today.
lady dont dress provocatively and come here to spew expired ovarian eggs about your father flirting on you...
you give monkey banana ee go refuse angry angry
dammit

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
Picture of him checking you lustfuly or i no believe...funny stories on romance section,ma so one mumu bring picture here talk say hin mama and his friend dey nack akpako

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

Okay fair enough, I knew you can't be like that but your dressing suggested otherwise.

You shouldn't tell your boyfriend what his father is doing or has been up to. What you need do is muster the courage and tell the man that you don't like the way he touches you. You can do that by first jovially by saying 'daddy I am still a kid ohh, I am your daughter.' If he does it again, tell him plainly to stop it that you don't like it.
thanks. but the man is like really intimidating, like I even find it hard to talk to him sometimes. I don't know where in this world I'm gonna get that typa courage to talk to him about THIS embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by ronald4lif(m): 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ipledge:
Picture of him checking you lustfuly or i no believe...funny stories on romance section,ma so one mumu bring picture here talk say hin mama and his friend dey nack akpako

O boy them don release you finally grin

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by ilovecritics(m): 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:

We love her that way! smiley
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by justmag(m): 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
Looking at your dp. I see why. angry....ask jesus to fix it! angry angry

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by valmunich(m): 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I won't put up with ur shiiit. if all u know how to do is insult people, then u shouldn't have commented on my thread with ur half baked ugly bony fingers. *spits*
cool

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by ERCROSS(m): 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Maybe u boyfriend's father is a Nairalander...

Ur moniker tho..

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by ronald4lif(m): 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
thanks. but the man is like really intimidating, like I even find it hard to talk to him sometimes. I don't know where in this world I'm gonna get that typa courage to talk to him about THIS embarassed

That's it. Don't let him intimidate you. Whenever he makes suggestive moves you frown at him, and tell him you're not comfortable with such moves. Never let him intimidate you. Your silence may be miscontrue for consent, put an end to it as soon as you can.

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by PunkyOh(f): 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Ok now you're just playing the damsel in distress. You just showed your fiesty side with someone on this thread, you mean you can't tell an old man to scram when he has clearly crossed the line with you? Give me a break!

28 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

That's it. Don't let him intimidate you. Whenever he makes suggestive moves you frown at him, and tell him you're not comfortable. Never let him intimidate. Your silence may be miscontrue for consent, put an end it as soon as you can.
easier said than done. thanks tho x
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by cokacoola(m): 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I don't know what to do... should I tell my boyfriend and destroy the relationship he and his father have or keep quiet and continue putting up with this shameful thing??!?
Its disgusting considering I'm like 40years younger that this old man!! doesn't he have an atom of respect? I'm his son's girlfriend for Pete's sake! embarassed

I've tried talking to him(the father) but I always get scared and end up saying something else.. maybe I misinterpreted his actions.... but if a guy hugs u tight, touches ur asss, looks at u lustfully, makes nasty dirty comments about u... what wud u think of that person?
I'm not exaggerating! I just want this to end.
it is sun marriage two your? NO, is have engages two your? NO plasea dot destrol the familys happines curse the sun is fucking your and the guymans dad went go enjoy whot they son is enjoying plaseasad

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
PunkyOh:

Ok now you're just playing the damsel in distress. You just showed your fiesty side with someone on this thread, you mean you can't tell an old man to scram when he has clearly crossed the line with you? Give me a break!
there is a difference. you need to see this man. he is so intimidating. bsyds this z NL. so...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures / How To Know When A Girl Orgasms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.