Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. (39531 Views)

I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses / Revealed! 15 Signs A Woman Is Flirting With You. Don't miss this. See photos.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by sinaj(f): 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
falconey:
really? I didn't notice.

I think I owe her an apology then.

bring ur ear closer *whispers* i fink she deserves it.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by kendrick9(m): 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I don't know what to do... should I tell my boyfriend and destroy the relationship he and his father have or keep quiet and continue putting up with this shameful thing??!?
Its disgusting considering I'm like 40years younger that this old man!! doesn't he have an atom of respect? I'm his son's girlfriend for Pete's sake! embarassed

I've tried talking to him(the father) but I always get scared and end up saying something else.. maybe I misinterpreted his actions.... but if a guy hugs u tight, touches ur asss, looks at u lustfully, makes nasty dirty comments about u... what wud u think of that person?
I'm not exaggerating! I just want this to end.
From what u wrote here,it seems that u enjoy the old man's attension.... either that or u just dumb/runs girl.... what a nonsense question
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
Nicklaus:
I am very surprise u pretend not to like it considering your EROTIC name. And stop making the relationship btw your bf's father and your bf to make an excuse. Not good enough for a decent girl.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by mirexxx(f): 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
Alexcollins:
yea, she obviously seduced the old man. a girl that can dress like that on a public forum, will do more in private.
ur opinion! smiley
well i think ur being judgmental here!
no need 2 reply.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by BodyKiss(m): 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
I can't understand how many people think in this country. How a lady dresses is not a licence to sexual harassment. You guys should stop thinking like monkeys.

Many stvpîd comments.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by duni04(m): 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
mirexxx:
don't jump into conclusions on other ppls life! i don't wear revealing outfits Buh i have pics of em! personal pics'
keeping it to myself or posting it here doesn't make me a bad girl!
the pic isn't clear enough sef!
the way u guys rushed 2 check her profile n jugded her without first giving solutions 2 the problem was wrong!
thanks 4 d mention
guess we understand eachoda now!
My own deduction from this lousy story, that's if its even true, is that the son brought home a girl his father thought and probably still thinks is his sons hoe. If the father is tapping her ass and saying nasty things to her without any fear that the son would find out, means the son has already discussed his escapades with the op, with his father. He has probably given his father green light to tap his hoe sef undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yea right. She may have not been dating heterosexuals, that's why they didn't reach for her konko below *in OBJ's voice* cheesy
she is operating in two different realms
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by andyanders: 11:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
njays24:
Hello nairalanders,pls kindly help me with the postcode of lagos,specifically ogba. I'm filling a form online and they are rejecting +234 and 23401. Thanks for your help.

This should be it 23401 of which you have stated. Maybe they are rejecting your form based that it is originating from Nigeria.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by ojosegun2011(m): 11:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
Tell him off or find a way of shutting him up in your boyfriends absence and threaten him you will tell his son. If he doesn't stop, loud it to his face with his son there, if you don't, I'm afraid you will get carried away and if the son gets to know and you seem to be hiding it he may think you are actually having an affair with his dad and you will be the loser. Act fast.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by mirexxx(f): 11:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
duni04:

My own deduction from this lousy story, that's if its even true, is that the son brought home a girl his father thought and probably still thinks is his sons hoe. If the father is tapping her ass and saying nasty things to her without any fear that the son would find out, means the son has already discussed his escapades with the op, with his father. He has probably given his father green light to tap his hoe sef undecided
lol
now we're thinking alike
on the other hand, he might just have a naughty, and flirtatious dad! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by holusormi(m): 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
Fvck the man my dear ,, uve been riding on the son's diickk, I see no reason why the father's own should be any different ,, the man is probably 100 times richer than his son , so anything you get from the boy, u gonna get 100 times more from his father (orgazms included grin )

Ps : when you wake up and u done lying kindly create a new thread

Nairaland babes seeking attention since 104bc undecided
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by kendrick9(m): 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
mirexxx:
ur opinion! smiley
well i think ur being judgmental here!
no need 2 reply.
the old man has already tapped that azz,the only thing remaining is for him to slot his disk in... and here she is asking what to do,seriously?
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by mirexxx(f): 11:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
kendrick9:
the old man has already tapped that azz,the only thing remaining is for him to slot his disk in... and here she is asking what to do,seriously?
grin grin grin
she's a crazy girl! everyone knows that! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by ronald4lif(m): 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ipledge:
she is operating in two different realms

Exactly. More than two realms even.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by duni04(m): 11:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
mirexxx:
lol
now we're thinking alike
on the other hand, he might just have a naughty, and flirtatious dad! smiley
tongue
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I don't know what to do... should I tell my boyfriend and destroy the relationship he and his father have or keep quiet and continue putting up with this shameful thing??!?
Its disgusting considering I'm like 40years younger that this old man!! doesn't he have an atom of respect? I'm his son's girlfriend for Pete's sake! embarassed

I've tried talking to him(the father) but I always get scared and end up saying something else.. maybe I misinterpreted his actions.... but if a guy hugs u tight, touches ur asss, looks at u lustfully, makes nasty dirty comments about u... what wud u think of that person?
If I were you...I'll have sex with the father and the boyfriend
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by mors(m): 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
A successful subterfuge.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by mirexxx(f): 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:

It's really pitiful that on Nairaland, even the dog seeks for attention. Why do you leave this family alone and concentrate on your studies?

You're just too young for this kind of drama.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Kolade354(m): 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
I will blame two people for this pathetic story..........One, the mods for moving this cooked-up story to Front page...........TWo,That person that buy the phone you are using.............My advice, you are too young to even have a boyfriend, It is obvious the guy will screw you and Dump you, Face your studies,there is more to life than dressing like a harlot and having boyfriend.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by creepsyme(f): 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
Obasanjo will knw wat u shuld do.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by DICKtator: 11:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Kindly phooockk him and lets move on with life

OK?

Stop making a mountain outta molehill.

You never can tell if he has more bedmatic skills than his boy!!

Ain't you dating for the c.oork?

Take risk. The higher the risk,the bigger the profit!!

I mean, c'mon!!!, stop feigning ignorance like you ain't heard of sugar daddy before!!!

Take a chance!!

Let that pooosie get wet!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
andyanders:

This should be it 23401 of which you have stated. Maybe they are rejecting your form based that it is originating from Nigeria.
ok thanks for your help.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by summerflame(m): 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
Where is your common sense?. You forget am for house?
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by DICKtator: 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Turn the cards!!

You know, guys phoock mum and daughter

Even sisters
Experience how it feels

Give the menfolks a taste of their own medicine!!!

As regards your dp, only, just only if you had spread those legs a lil bit farther!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

Exactly. More than two realms even.
i just Leverkusen and athletico just finished their match.I predicted all the 100 penalty right,looking at the atitude of the playerz grin...
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by bigname90(m): 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
yugkapmeet:
How do you know he is looking at you lustily?
What are you really afraid of?
If you're not scared to Bleep the son, why not the father?
What do you really want?

kolo
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by ronald4lif(m): 11:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ipledge:
i just Leverkusen and athletico just finished their match.I predicted all the 100 penalty right,looking at the atitude of the playerz grin...

Don't get, did it end up in penalties?
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by toprealman: 11:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
falconey:
If is really you on your profile ......the man commit no offence/sin/immorality.

She looks like a desperate cheap slag, no pun intended, if that is really you in that profile pic.
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by faradexs09(m): 11:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
What an erotic story..great imagination up there....lemme now comment, in a real world d girl is either a b.itch enjoying the attention, nd d boy will probably be sticking a gun out to his dad to fu*ck off his girl-toy... undecided
Re: My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. by April4th(m): 11:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
See as u hot,how ur boyfriend papa nor go hit on you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures / How To Know When A Girl Orgasms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.