Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Reasons Why They Apostatized:ex-muslims Speak Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why They Apostatized:ex-muslims Speak Out (1641 Views)

Persecution Of Ex Muslims In Nigeria: Wiki Islam / Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. / Ex Muslims Share Your Conversion Stories Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why They Apostatized:ex-muslims Speak Out by Unbias: 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
I just copied a few that caught my interest. Former Muslims shared why they renounced Islam on wikiislam.net

The reasons of applying double standards, hypocrisy, bullying, aggression, uncritical analysis and phobia of all other religions and values are the start of a rather long list about why I left Islam. If I had regularly experienced the peace and tolerance Muslims claim are an important aspect of their religion, I probably would never have left- but I heard too many adults discussing the depravity of non-believers & Christians and the evil nature of Jews. And the Koran seems to be obsessed about non-believers, nearly more than any other issue. I couldn't take the hatred and dislike of 'others' anymore, so gradually struggled out of the suffocating embrace of Islam. And God, do I feel good. Additional comments: My advice to anyone contemplating leaving Islam; give yourself a secret non-Muslim name, to be used whenever you can without endangering yourself. It is quite liberating. Lyalpuri, Pakistan, now a Christian

I used to be a devout Muslims, until I started reading the six Hadiths (Al-Kutub al-Sittah). As I read, I realized that sociopath could not be a Prophet of God. In most religions God is good, God wants love, God wants peace. The God of the Qur'an does not. He wants death, war, and hatred. I know this by what is written about Muhammad in the Hadiths and Qur'an. Fight and kill the disbelievers, slay and are slain, kill and are killed, Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission, Muslims, fight in Allah's Cause, Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah, So fight them until there is no more Fitnah, Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you. Looking back this looked so normal to me, so necessary. Mohammad, 26, Pakistan, now a Christian

By birth and by Moroccan fascist Muslim law, I lived as a moderate Muslim all my life until I took the time to read the Quran - and be honest with myself. I was shocked to find out that the Qur'an (Mohamed's Mein Kampf! was full of nothing but repetitive garbage, hatred, lies, contradictions, luring and threatening verses. When I read stuff like: man (not woman) will get virgins and even good-looking boys in heaven, men may beat their wives if these refuse to obey them, when I found out that a 54 year old pedophilic Mohamed slept with an 8 year old Aisha, when I found out how Islam was actually spread (through violence, murder, rape etc to North Africa, Persia etc), and when I read about all the violence and techniques of torturing/killing non-Muslims, and the hatred the Quran preaches towards Jews, and the list is endless. I KNEW I WAS WORSHIPING A MAN/EVIL NAMED MUHAMMAD, BUT WHO WAS INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO HAVE A GOD (ALLAH) SERVE HIM AND SERVE HIS CAUSE. Mohamed "wrote" the Qur'an, he used Allah so that people fear him. Islam does preach violence against non-Muslims: " Islam toslam": become Muslim and you'll be left alone. Islam's goal is to recreate an Islamic ummah like the one that Mohamed and his buddies started in the 7th century. THANK GOD IT STOPPED AT SPAIN! Mohamed, United States, now an agnostic

After actually getting around to reading the Qur'an in English (N.J.Dawood), realized what was in this book. I had tried to read other translations with Arabic text, but found it difficult due to the restrictions put upon the reader. To me it seems like parts of the Qur'an had been copied from the BIBLE and a lot of the chapters were just repeating the same message over and over again. I had of course gone through the whole process of learning about Islam and the do's and don’ts and had always tried to practice it but always was struggling as if I was forever carrying a great load on my back, as if I was in a prison. After I left I felt as if I had just been released from Prison.Sinbad, India, now a Christian

Well its a long story really and I don't know where to begin ,so to make a long story short. I started having seeds of doubt so to speak ever since I was born. After a long period of research; reading and personal experiences, I realized that Islam or the belief in it is completely irrational , illogical and just utter garbage. Keep in mind that I was raised according to Islamic traditions and customs, studied the Quran and hadith in elementary school right up until high school, and am also living in a 100% Islamic community. Nevertheless, I have manged somehow to resist all this brainwashing and think for my self for once. I haven't met anybody in my community who even has the slightest doubt in Islam to this very day and it really amazes me I cant figure out how they can still have solid faith and carry on I guess logic and reason is dead in this part of the world and religion ((any religion)) is truly the opinion of the masses. Rational Khalid, Saudi Arabia, now a Nihilist

I left because of the hate and intolerance. I wanted to marry a Christian woman, but my family didn't allow it. They tried to kill me because I didn't want to marry the woman they had chosen. I fled with my wife to the south, which is a war zone! We felt safe there irony. As I have grown, the changes that have happened in my country are built on hate. When in Kenya with my wife, which is where I live now, I had a chance to read the Koran myself what I found was shocking. The biggest was the falsehoods that had been told to me as a child about Christian and other belief systems, and the continual tread of any form of natural justice in this book such as forgiveness and understanding of others. I am now a happy person I have a educated confident wife and this is the first time i have been open about my conversion. Sadamn Refos, Sudan, now a Christian

I left Islam for a large number of causes. Very briefly, they are: The repression of women, Has no respect for humanity, It was established on violence and killing after 23 battles, The Quran is full of scientific historical numerical errors that are very obvious. The daily massacre that happens in Iraq in the name of jihad. Example: Killing of 5 year old boy because his mother stood up as a candidate in the general election. Ahmad, Iraq, now a Christian

It was after 9/11 that I realized how intrinsically evil Islam was. On the surface, my fellow Muslims in Ottawa reacted with appropriate shock at the events of that day. Privately, many said they were glad and that America deserved the attack and were only saddened that more infidels weren't killed. I realized at this time that my parents had indoctrinated me into a cult of hate, violence, repression and evil and I had lived my entire adult life living in a sham belief system. Let's be clear about this - Islam stinks - and I was both a victim and perpetrator of this evil. Abu Al Masri, United States, now an agnostic

I left Islam because I didn't find peace with it. Since my childhood, I had a lot of questions in my mind about human rights in Islam, women rights, eternal life and about the life of Mohammed. I started looking for answers, by reading the Bible and comparing the life of Mohammed to that of The Lord Jesus Christ. I found my self far from Islam and enlighten by the Gospel and the truth of the word of God. I accept Jesus in my life and I left Islam. I'm happy and at peace with my decision and I hope every one in Islamic world will know that the religion of Islam is from evil and not from the loving compassionate God who gives rain and sunshine to every one regardless of whether he or she believes in Him or not. Ibn Zakaria, Morocco, now a Christian.

I was always questioning shariah law and several Islamic law toward women such in heritage, polygamy, full obedience toward husband, etc. But my clerics always said that it's only Allah knows what is real justice and fairness. Basically they said that I should not trust my conscience.... Then I was disturbed about some news about acid attacks to women in many Islamic countries just because they wanted to go to school, do not obey their parents or husband, I said enough is enough. I use google to find the answers and somehow I found this website. Everything becomes really clear to me that actually that's how the Muhammad's teaching. Violence towards women is actually part of Islamic way of life even during Muhammad's era. I opened my collection of Islamic literatures, surprisingly, they confirmed what is written in this website. I was a shock revelation really. I feel cheated. After all these years of suffering just to find our that my religion is false... Revelation, 50, now an atheist

Well, I never thought there would come a day that I'd come this far. I used to love Islam. The fight between Sunni and Shia makes me sick. I always fought for the Shia side, only to know how silly it really was, the Sunni's, well I shouldn't even start to talk about those retards. I converted to the old ways where everyone is treated equal, loved, cherished, honored and especially respected, whether male or female, the deities i follow possibly might not exist, but at least they are not judgmental and paedophilic and most importantly they make me happy. If Islam WAS indeed true in the end, I'd choose it's hell any time of the day, who the f*** would want to spend eternity with stinky dumb Arabs humping 72 virgins the thought of it just disturbs me. I have Persian ancestry, just a Kuwaiti passport and i will never consider myself to be one of them. Sadeq, Kuwait, now an Asatruar

Looking back, I was really stupid to convert to Islam, luckily I stopped practicing Islam before it developed into full-blown Islamism (Which I would like to say, develops extremely quick.). Like all religious people, I only looked at the things that claimed to prove my faith was right, not the things that made me question my faith. Now I find it funny how these Muslims try to make the Qur'an seem like it is full of scientific miracles, when in reality it's full of scientific errors. I left Islam because I realized it was a religion on hate and intolerance, and is based around the fear applied by this "Allah" deity. Those ideas stand against my ideas. Realizing I wasn't meant for Islam (Neither is anyone else, unless they strive on intolerance and using fear to make people do your wishes.), I quit being a Muslim with no hesitation. I now practice Zen Buddhism like I had before, which brought me happiness, while Islam only applied strict laws and made my life more hectic, and now I do not follow any deity figure. Thank you very much for hearing my story. Kenzo Ishihara, Japan, now a Buddhist

I left Islam because of my sister. She refused to accept a rival wife to share her husband. This was an eye-opener to me. Other factors which made me to hate Islam were the oppression of women and the killing of innocent people in south of Sudan in the name of Jihad. I have written a novel which reveals the cruelty of Islam towards women. It is called: Intisar: A Story of a Muslim Girl. Dr. A.A.Ahmed, Sudan, now a Christian

I was born and raise a Muslim. My father had no problem with delivering harsh beatings on me for making mistakes when he was teaching me the Quran. Naturally, I spent the first 14 years of my life thinking that this was the true religion, and that I would go to hell. I was always convinced that Islam was true due to the 'Quran miracle claims' which were all over the web, which satisfied me into thinking that I was definitely following the true religion, despite the fact that, being the fool I was at the time, I had not even bothered to READ the 'miracle claims'. Ironically, it was Wikiislam that caused me to have doubts about my faith. I stumbled upon it while searching for information about my religion, and decided to 'have a look round'. I came across the page detailing scientific errors in the Quran. Being the naive person I was, I couldn't believe that the 'Holy' Quran would have scientific errors. I began investigating further into these errors, and I soon found that these WERE genuine errors, meaning that the Quran was indeed false. Therefore, I secretly declared myself an apostate, and became a supporter of Ali Sina, Richard Dawkins and the Council of Ex Muslims. Ultimately, I am glad that I have left Islam, and am happy at the freedom I now have since leaving this religion. I would like to thank Wikiislam for providing me with the turning point in my life, and giving me the information I needed to leave this awful Religion. Lord Demahom, 14, United Kingdom, now an agnostic

Find more @ http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/Comments_from_Former_Muslims

Christ is inviting you to also come. He will take you as you are. The Lord is standing at the door of your heart, why not give Him the chance and let Him abide in you. Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

He is ready to set you free from the bondage of indoctrination, fear, satan and hell. He says in His word, John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

He is meek and gentle, He will welcome you and give peace to your troubled mind Matt 11:28-30 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden , and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. I pray that He guides your heart and path to the right course (Amen).

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why They Apostatized:ex-muslims Speak Out by Ifeann(f): 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
The testimonies are so powerful. Too bad a lot of them become atheists or agnostics... I guess the shock makes them feel betrayed by religion. Anyway everyone has the right to free will....Except Muslims, its Islamic allah's/ Mohammed's totalitarianism or u burn after your Head is chopped off...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why They Apostatized:ex-muslims Speak Out by nzeaji(m): 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
I de come.
Re: Reasons Why They Apostatized:ex-muslims Speak Out by milliondollas(m): 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
[b][/b] am too inteligent to be a muslim muhammed does not have what it take to convince me religion for d fools

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why They Apostatized:ex-muslims Speak Out by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
Am too extremely tolerant to be a muslim!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why They Apostatized:ex-muslims Speak Out by kay1one2(m): 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
A religion built on the bad talking and blackmailing of other religions and ideologies cannot produce peace or survive long!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why They Apostatized:ex-muslims Speak Out by malvisguy212: 11:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
Unbias. God bless you for this wonderful thread.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why They Apostatized:ex-muslims Speak Out by tartar9(m): 12:13am On Mar 18, 2015
or why Islam spat them out mtcheww they are free now go and dress naked and become whores if you like drink and party yourselves to death and worship that dead thing they shamelessly call a 'god' don't worry it will carry all your sins just enjoy yourselves
Re: Reasons Why They Apostatized:ex-muslims Speak Out by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 18, 2015
a person intending to play with fire will find a way to fan the flame.

the excuses listed are completely unislamic, but ethnocentric and or political.

there are a lot of new muslims in america after 911.

anyone thinking that the incidence of 911 is islamic has no understanding of islam.

many people entered islam for reasons other than sincerity to acquint with the 'way'. so lazy and or hypocritical people find the lamest excuse to abandon guidance.

heck. people are entering islam more than the handful that left or paid to leave.

for the life of me, even around ground zero, there are muslims. so a guy living in another state that can't handle the heat blowing from the kitchen, what if he is the one manning the hot stove?

Guidance is from Allah. the hypocrites, Allah will expose their hearts.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why They Apostatized:ex-muslims Speak Out by Shirley07: 6:27am On Mar 18, 2015
RoyPCain:

anyone thinking that the incidence of 911 is islamic has no understanding of islam.

many people entered islam for reasons other than sincerity to acquint with the 'way'. so lazy and or hypocritical people find the lamest excuse to abandon guidance.

heck. people are entering islam more than the handful that left or paid to leave.

for the life of me, even around ground zero, there are muslims. so a guy living in another state that can't handle the heat blowing from the kitchen, what if he is the one manning the hot stove?

May the evil of Mohammed befall you. AMEN
Re: Reasons Why They Apostatized:ex-muslims Speak Out by Unbias: 9:04am On Mar 18, 2015
malvisguy212:
Unbias. God bless you for this wonderful thread.
Thank you brother.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why They Apostatized:ex-muslims Speak Out by Unbias: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2015
RoyPCain:

I decided to read through again to confirm if your claim that their excuses are completely unislamic is genuine. Many of their reasons include:

War, violence and hatred against non muslims; wife-beating; peadophilia; promise of 72 virgins; irational and illogical beliefs; false teachings about other belief systems; hypocrisy; fighting others to submission; threatening ayahs; repression of women; scientific errors and false miracle claims in the quran; historical errors in the quran; the questionable life of an acclaimed prophet; polygamy; fighting between Sunni and Shia- sectarialism; killings in the name of Jihad et cetera.

So I implore you to explain to us how all these reasons are unislamic, ethnocentric and political.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why They Apostatized:ex-muslims Speak Out by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
@Unbias: 9:28am

I decided to read through again to confirm if your claim that their excuses are completely unislamic is genuine. Many of their reasons include:

War, violence and hatred against non muslims;
i will not go far to crusade or slavery of africans by the christian europe and america. should i start with christian french massacre of algerian muslims in less than 60 years ago, after the 2nd ww that christians dragged africans into? in colonization of brown people, africans in particular, the christian europeans imported christianity holding the bible with hand and the right hand finger was on the trigger of loaded fire-arms. so the christians were made enmass or die, africans, die. muslims of Muhammad's Islam freed egptian coptics from the roman christians; this is how islam truly entered egypt. opening a place so that whoever wishes to become muslim can do so is not the same as becoming christian at gun point. it is the colonization anger i have against england that made me refuse to go to england to study.

wife-beating;
i do not beat my wife and she are i are not from the same generation. i do not know a husband that beats his wife. instead i know many that bring home the proverbial bacon and do the house chores, too, making the wife princess sitting pretty.

peadophilia;
peadophilia, i doubt if you know the meaning because christians have no morals when it comes to sex. a commissioner in abia state just have killed an 11 year old house help girl by having forced himself on her till went into coma. you may still the story on the front page. the pastors are rabid all over nigeria with this sort of evil and you are accusing islam of it! what gives, your lack of shame or shear deception from you?

promise of 72 virgins;
majority of muslim scholarship says it is not 72. now, what?

irational and illogical beliefs;
name one because you are very arbitrary here. at least there is no way i can read your thinking here.

false teachings about other belief systems;
God is not a man or son of man. this is bible. Quran; God is not one earth, not like a creation. Bible; Jesus is God. now which of the two is closer in meaning as God is not a man or son of man? if the bible goes right and also go left on the same subject, this shows that right and left directs can't both be correct because only one can and the other is absolutely wrong. i say if God is not a man or son of man is correct and it is, Quran is correct because truly God is not like a creation and not on earth. bible saying Jesus is God is incorrect, absolutely wrong.

hypocrisy; fighting others to submission;
i don't get the hypocracy part because the Quran is clear and so was the messenger [SA] and those who followed and following him are the true muslims. no muslim fights anyone to submit. let me share my story with you; right now a young nigerian is in my home and was a christian when he arrived. i saw him, observing lent last year. some how as the islamic fast started last year, he was fasting. i had to ask if he was fasting or was just not eating. when he said he was fasting, i had to tell him if he was fasting as a muslim, he can't just fast but must pray as well. he began making daily salat with me. today, Alhamdulillah i pray that he doesn't lose his new found religion, amin, because he wakes up making night prayers. he happens to be from the east and i never knew him, except that God designed his journey into islam.

threatening ayahs;
so when the professor says if you don't study, you will fail and you have to repeat the class because you have wasted your time and your parent's funds and i am not gonna appreciate you, the 'threatening' of the professor is a bad thing. right? have you ever understand what it means 'to before harmed is to before warned?' it is Mercy that will prevent the hashness of Justice upon you when you are told the consequences of disbelief.

repression of women;
i have not asked any woman if i were to marry her to take up my last name. when i say this to potential bride, she gets shocked. how do i repress a woman that i have not forced to contribute to her own upkeep? what she will have in my assets are already know and that will be additional to what i give her in my legacy. and her children have their own. do you know which group represses women? the others sexually objectifying them for personal gains.

scientific errors and false miracle claims in the quran;
this is blanketed statement. show examples. when you show some example, i will respond.

historical errors in the quran;
show examples. then i will respond, God willing.

the questionable life of an acclaimed prophet; polygamy;
polygamists; Maybe Noah [AS]. definitely Ibrahim [AS]. Definitely Jacob who angel wrestled with and changed his name to Israel. David, The wisest king Solomon, definitely. In matters of marriage we can't take John and his cousin Jesus as example, because they were bachelors. Paul was an 'inactive man'; you can't take him for your life over Ibrahim.

fighting between Sunni and Shia- sectarialism; killings in the name of Jihad et cetera.
you accuse, but forget that your group has a bigger case. the christians kill everything on sight. just the past decade crusade was waged with the bunker buster mega bombs. please the hypocrites evil doers of islam are the boko haraams, etc, etc, isis, al qaida. you can use them to represent islam. there is nothing called in the name of jihad. i am in jihad with you now, struggling to correct you of your wrong notion of Islam.

So I implore you to explain to us how all these reasons are unislamic, ethnocentric and political.
i just did. read above and many wrap themselves up with islam while their effort is for something else, which is why you see them killing muslims, even killing scholarship in islam that is telling them what they are doing is evil.

@Shirley07: 6:27am

RoyPCain:

May the evil of Mohammed befall you. AMEN
May God let me end up where Muhammad ends up on the Day of Judgement. Amin. where will you like to end up, dear? say side or opposite? if you say opposite, don't say amin o, because you may regret it when you grow up enough to age of maturity, changing your position then.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why They Apostatized:ex-muslims Speak Out by MightySparrow: 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
milliondollas:
[b][/b] am too inteligent to be a muslim muhammed does not have what it take to convince me religion for d fools

What it takes to convince? What about AK47 and sword?

Sorry I remember GNS 100 convince not coerce.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why They Apostatized:ex-muslims Speak Out by MightySparrow: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
You are not born Christians but become Christians not like islam pastors are even converting if the start wrongly. In islam the state is the religion and citizens ruled by same but in christian nation not so not even in the Basillica.
Islam is a divine FRAUD

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why They Apostatized:ex-muslims Speak Out by basilico: 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
See how the prophet thought of apostates
Source : http://www.inthenameofallah.org/Abdullah%20Ibn%20Abu%20Sarh%20OR%20Muhammad%27s%20Scribe.html

Abdullah Ibn Abu Sarh/ Muhammad's Scribe:-

He was one of Muhammad's scribes who used to suggest alternative words to rhyme with the verses of 'revelations' to which Muhammad agreed.

After a while he realised that if these 'revelations' were actually from Allah, then no one, not even Muhammad had the right to change a single iota of them. Because of this enlightenment, he apostasised upon pain of death by Muhammad and his followers. His life was saved by Uthman b Affan after Muhammad had conquered Mecca. He was Uthman's foster brother.

Sunan of Abu-DawoodHadith 2677 Narrated bySa'd
On the day when Mecca was conquered, the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) gave protection to the People except four men and two women and he named them. Ibn AbuSarh was one of them. He then narrated the tradition. He said: Ibn AbuSarh hid himself with Uthman ibn Affan. When the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) called the people to take the oath of allegiance, he brought him and made him stand before the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him). He said: Apostle of Allah, receive the oath of allegiance from him. He raised his head and looked at him thrice, denying him every time. After the third time he received his oath.

He [Muhammad] then turned to his Companions and said: Is not there any intelligent man among you who would stand to this (man) when he saw me desisting from receiving the oath of allegiance, and kill him? They replied: We do not know, Apostle of Allah, what lies in your heart; did you not give us an hint with your eye? He said: It is not proper for a Prophet to have a treacherous eye.

Sunan of Abu-DawoodHadith 4345 Narrated byAbdullah ibn Abbas
Abdullah ibn AbuSarh used to write (the revelation) for the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him).

Satan made him slip, and he joined the infidels. The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) commanded to kill him on the day of Conquest (of Mecca). Uthman ibn Affan sought protection for him. The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) gave him protection.

*** Actually, SATAN had absolutely nothing to do with him APOSTASISING.

Abdullah bi abu Sarh was one of the very earliest followers of Muhammad who had the unusual sagacity and audacity to actaully WAKE UP to the fact that Muhammad was MAKING UP these 'revelations' as, when, and where he needed them ***

Sunan of Abu-DawoodHadith 4346 Narrated bySa'd ibn AbuWaqqas
On the day of the conquest of Mecca, Abdullah ibn Sa'd ibn AbuSarh hid himself with Uthman ibn Affan. He brought him and made him stand before the Prophet (peace be upon him), and said: Accept the allegiance of Abdullah, Apostle of Allah! He raised his head and looked at him three times, refusing him each time, but accepted his allegiance after the third time. Then turning to his companions, he said: Was not there a wise man among you who would stand up to him when he saw that I had withheld my hand from accepting his allegiance, and kill him? They said: We did not know what you had in your heart, Apostle of Allah! Why did you not give us a signal with your eye? He said: It is not advisable for a Prophet to play deceptive tricks with the eyes.

The alleged fabrication of the revelation centres on Surah 23.12-14.

In the {Tafsir-i-Husaini, Vol. 2, p. 80 (quoted in Sell, The Historical Development of the Qur'an, p. 150-151)} we are told that when the description of the creation of man in these verses was ended, this same Abdullah, recording the verses as Muhammad's amanuensis, exclaimed

" Fatabaaraka^llahu-ahsanul-khaaliqeen" - "Blessed be Allah, the best of Creators".

Muhammad promptly told him to record his ejaculation in the passage as part of the revelation.

Abdullah forsook Islam, claiming that if Muhammad was inspired, so was he!
(The words are duly recorded at the end of Surah 23.14).

*** It is hardly surprising that Muhammad sought his demise.

The unfortunate renegade had one source of hope, however. He was the foster-brother of Uthman, later to become the third caliph.

Uthman hid him at first and, when the atmosphere at Mecca had subsided after the conquest, brought him to Muhammad and pleaded for clemency. It was only after some time had lapsed, while all sat in tense silence, that Muhammad RELUCTANTLY pardoned the offender.

Abdullah, obviously 'converted' again to 'Islam' to preserve his own life and not out of conviction.

Muslim history corroborates the above conclusion especially since at the death of Muhammad, thousands upon thousands of Arabs who had earlier paid homage to Muhammad and his followers' terror and aggression, very quickly APOSTASISED and were ' brought back to Islam' by further acts of war and terror under the first caliph, Abu Bakr ***

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why They Apostatized:ex-muslims Speak Out by Unbias: 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
RoyPCain:

i will not go far to crusade or slavery of africans by the christian europe and america. should i start with christian french massacre of algerian muslims in less than 60 years ago, after the 2nd ww that christians dragged africans into? in colonization of brown people, africans in particular, the christian europeans imported christianity holding the bible with hand and the right hand finger was on the trigger of loaded fire-arms. so the christians were made enmass or die, africans, die. muslims of Muhammad's Islam freed egptian coptics from the roman christians; this is how islam truly entered egypt. opening a place so that whoever wishes to become muslim can do so is not the same as becoming christian at gun point. it is the colonization anger i have against england that made me refuse to go to england to study.

i do not beat my wife and she are i are not from the same generation. i do not know a husband that beats his wife. instead i know many that bring home the proverbial bacon and do the house chores, too, making the wife princess sitting pretty.

peadophilia, i doubt if you know the meaning because christians have no morals when it comes to sex. a commissioner in abia state just have killed an 11 year old house help girl by having forced himself on her till went into coma. you may still the story on the front page. the pastors are rabid all over nigeria with this sort of evil and you are accusing islam of it! what gives, your lack of shame or shear deception from you?

majority of muslim scholarship says it is not 72. now, what?

name one because you are very arbitrary here. at least there is no way i can read your thinking here.

God is not a man or son of man. this is bible. Quran; God is not one earth, not like a creation. Bible; Jesus is God. now which of the two is closer in meaning as God is not a man or son of man? if the bible goes right and also go left on the same subject, this shows that right and left directs can't both be correct because only one can and the other is absolutely wrong. i say if God is not a man or son of man is correct and it is, Quran is correct because truly God is not like a creation and not on earth. bible saying Jesus is God is incorrect, absolutely wrong.

i don't get the hypocracy part because the Quran is clear and so was the messenger [SA] and those who followed and following him are the true muslims. no muslim fights anyone to submit. let me share my story with you; right now a young nigerian is in my home and was a christian when he arrived. i saw him, observing lent last year. some how as the islamic fast started last year, he was fasting. i had to ask if he was fasting or was just not eating. when he said he was fasting, i had to tell him if he was fasting as a muslim, he can't just fast but must pray as well. he began making daily salat with me. today, Alhamdulillah i pray that he doesn't lose his new found religion, amin, because he wakes up making night prayers. he happens to be from the east and i never knew him, except that God designed his journey into islam.

so when the professor says if you don't study, you will fail and you have to repeat the class because you have wasted your time and your parent's funds and i am not gonna appreciate you, the 'threatening' of the professor is a bad thing. right? have you ever understand what it means 'to before harmed is to before warned?' it is Mercy that will prevent the hashness of Justice upon you when you are told the consequences of disbelief.

i have not asked any woman if i were to marry her to take up my last name. when i say this to potential bride, she gets shocked. how do i repress a woman that i have not forced to contribute to her own upkeep? what she will have in my assets are already know and that will be additional to what i give her in my legacy. and her children have their own. do you know which group represses women? the others sexually objectifying them for personal gains.

this is blanketed statement. show examples. when you show some example, i will respond.

show examples. then i will respond, God willing.

polygamists; Maybe Noah [AS]. definitely Ibrahim [AS]. Definitely Jacob who angel wrestled with and changed his name to Israel. David, The wisest king Solomon, definitely. In matters of marriage we can't take John and his cousin Jesus as example, because they were bachelors. Paul was an 'inactive man'; you can't take him for your life over Ibrahim.

you accuse, but forget that your group has a bigger case. the christians kill everything on sight. just the past decade crusade was waged with the bunker buster mega bombs. please the hypocrites evil doers of islam are the boko haraams, etc, etc, isis, al qaida. you can use them to represent islam. there is nothing called in the name of jihad. i am in jihad with you now, struggling to correct you of your wrong notion of Islam.

i just did. read above and many wrap themselves up with islam while their effort is for something else, which is why you see them killing muslims, even killing scholarship in islam that is telling them what they are doing is evil.

@Shirley07: 6:27am
May God let me end up where Muhammad ends up on the Day of Judgement. Amin. where will you like to end up, dear? say side or opposite? if you say opposite, don't say amin o, because you may regret it when you grow up enough to age of maturity, changing your position then.

Let me remind you that those reasons were not given by Unbias. If you read through again, you will find them and even more in the original post. Thus it is wrong to address them as if they were my thinking.

Those are the discoveries of the apostates about Islam- things Muhammad did, approved or sanctioned in the 6th century which are still prevalent. I was expecting you to backup your claims with Islamic sources to refute their reasons but disappointed that no single ayah was quoted. You were only using your personal life and some evils (not done or sanctioned by Jesus) perpetrated by Christians as your defence to rebut their claims.

An apostate claims he dumped Islam because it approves wife-beating. To prove that such claim is unislamic, you are expected to quote reliable islamic source where such habit is forbidden or where your prophet frowned at such habit and not tell us you don't beat your wife.

Another fellow renounces Islam claiming that it teaches violence against non-muslims. You simply need to quote your sources or site your prophet's example that forbid violence against non-muslims and preach love towards them and not tell us it is unislamic because you are kind to your ward.

You cannot also use the crusade to prove that killing in the name of jihad is unislamic. I hope you get it right now. You are not the benchmark for Islam so pls attempt to rebut their claims like a scholar this time. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why They Apostatized:ex-muslims Speak Out by michaelwestern(m): 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
RoyPCain:

You were asked to prove that the converts complaints were not in the quran or hadiths.
Instead of answering the questions you turned it to a comparism of christianity and islam. Not all of them converted to christians some became atheists, so its wrong to turn it into a muslim vs christian debate. Answer the question properly.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why They Apostatized:ex-muslims Speak Out by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
@by michaelwestern(m): 7:07pm

RoyPCain:

You were asked to prove that the converts complaints were not in the quran or hadiths.
Instead of answering the questions you turned it to a comparism of christianity and islam. Not all of them converted to christians some became atheists, so its wrong to turn it into a muslim vs christian debate. Answer the question properly.
i answered and its unfortunate you didn't rise up to the ocassion. if you ask me show you green as a color, i will bring out the nigerian flag and cover the white part. i will pluck a leaf that is complete green in color to show you another example, maybe a different shade of green. i will tell you that black is not green. a brown leather sofa is not green. yellow is not green. this is similar to what i have done because what the christians believe in is the bible unless you wanna deny that. the best of believers in the bible is Abraham and he was a polygamist. if Jesus was higher, no real man will copy Jesus because his lineage will be cut off because he will not sire any child and definitely will not near any woman to get the pleasure of what you only get from woman.

while i did not even go to the wars and the killings precribed in the bible including 'bring him here and slaughter him before me', i intentionally ignored the woman should not speak in the church, etc and whichever does not cover her head may just have it bald. i concentrated on the fact that unbias like the rest of his type propped up the renegades, the bent groups that just say they are muslims by mouth not by deeds as muslims while ignoring the over 90% of us. the prophet [SA] says my nation's majority will always stand on the truth. we say all the criminals combined are khawarijites [boko haraam, isis, taliban, al qaida, etc, etc] are not up to 2%.

i have islamic respect for women so much so that no spouse will take my family name by abandoning her family name. i do not do evil because Muhammad [SA] told me so because his Lord commanded him and all of us that will follow him. if you differ from the good he [SA] brought to you, you have differed from his 'way.' now i asked unbias to provide evidence from the Quran and Hadith at least example will be good.

since you feel that atheists have better moral compass, tell me how they measure the truth and how are they close to the truth since there is no Source for Truth, hence to standard or unanimity of what Truth or Guidance is to them? many people from repressed environments gets to america or the european society and see 'freedom of expression' of the extreme kind where there is no holds barred, they flip and become what they become, abandoning there own morality. The prophet [SA] encouraged Muslims to always have moral standard as in morality and alsways stand on moral principle. this makes it difficult for me sometimes to retaliate when i am clearly in the position to do so because i have been wronged. but i need to not be like the offender.
Re: Reasons Why They Apostatized:ex-muslims Speak Out by Unbias: 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
RoyPCain:

RoyPCain:

i answered and its unfortunate you didn't rise up to the ocassion. if you ask me show you green as a color, i will bring out the nigerian flag and cover the white part. i will pluck a leaf that is complete green in color to show you another example, maybe a different shade of green. i will tell you that black is not green. a brown leather sofa is not green. yellow is not green. this is similar to what i have done because what the christians believe in is the bible unless you wanna deny that. the best of believers in the bible is Abraham and he was a polygamist. if Jesus was higher, no real man will copy Jesus because his lineage will be cut off because he will not sire any child and definitely will not near any woman to get the pleasure of what you only get from woman.

while i did not even go to the wars and the killings precribed in the bible including 'bring him here and slaughter him before me', i intentionally ignored the woman should not speak in the church, etc and whichever does not cover her head may just have it bald. i concentrated on the fact that unbias like the rest of his type propped up the renegades, the bent groups that just say they are muslims by mouth not by deeds as muslims while ignoring the over 90% of us. the prophet [SA] says my nation's majority will always stand on the truth. we say all the criminals combined are khawarijites [boko haraam, isis, taliban, al qaida, etc, etc] are not up to 2%.

i have islamic respect for women so much so that no spouse will take my family name by abandoning her family name. i do not do evil because Muhammad [SA] told me so because his Lord commanded him and all of us that will follow him. if you differ from the good he [SA] brought to you, you have differed from his 'way.' now i asked unbias to provide evidence from the Quran and Hadith at least example will be good.

since you feel that atheists have better moral compass, tell me how they measure the truth and how are they close to the truth since there is no Source for Truth, hence to standard or unanimity of what Truth or Guidance is to them? many people from repressed environments gets to america or the european society and see 'freedom of expression' of the extreme kind where there is no holds barred, they flip and become what they become, abandoning there own morality. The prophet [SA] encouraged Muslims to always have moral standard as in morality and alsways stand on moral principle. this makes it difficult for me sometimes to retaliate when i am clearly in the position to do so because i have been wronged. but i need to not be like the offender.
With this long post, you have not still done what is needful. I guess it is difficult for you to prove them wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why They Apostatized:ex-muslims Speak Out by michaelwestern(m): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
RoyPCain:

RoyPCain:

Dude we are not comparing islam to christianity, how is that difficult for you to understand? Some of the people who left islam and shared their stories became atheists, agnotics, budder etc. So answer the question and stop parabulating. This is not a debate of christianity vs islam.
Re: Reasons Why They Apostatized:ex-muslims Speak Out by Unbias: 10:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
tartar9:
or why Islam spat them out mtcheww they are free now go and dress naked and become whores if you like drink and party yourselves to death and worship that dead thing they shamelessly call a 'god' don't worry it will carry all your sins just enjoy yourselves
Thanks for affirming some of the apostates that mentioned aggression and harshness as part of their reasons for dumping Islam.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why They Apostatized:ex-muslims Speak Out by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
@michaelwestern(m): 8:59pm
Dude we are not comparing islam to christianity, how is that difficult for you to understand? Some of the people who left islam and shared their stories became atheists, agnotics, budder etc. So answer the question and stop parabulating. This is not a debate of christianity vs islam.
stop yelling, mr. western. we are no on the range or prerie or pondarosa. my answer is very clear. what they became is their platter of issues. so atheism, or whatever is now the yardstick of humanity? instinctively, humans are good if human represss the evil part in the heart. whats there to expalin to the one who disregards his Lord? anyone can use any reason that he sees fit, to arrive at a decision beloving to his heart.

@Unbias: 8:26pm
With this long post, you have not still done what is needful. I guess it is difficult for you to prove them wrong.
i don't have to prove anyone wrong, mr. western. i know what is right. it is always different from what is wrong. and with the life experience i have i know what is right. let me share something with you; a father discipline his child. the child is to young to know the good it carried. he only sees the hurt he feels. well, 20 years down the line, his friends wanted to engage in evil. he remembered how hard his father was on him. he knew if he went along with his friend his father will be very hard on him and he will humiliate him. he reclused himself and get the respect of his peers. people that say boko haram is the muslim ignore people like me who is even against boko haraam and i am not a 'liberal' muslim. making accusation without evidence is not worthy of any response/rebuttal. islam of Muhammad [SA] is what brings out the best in me, for the pleasure of God as the best reason; the same God atheist, etc abandoned and buhhdah replaced with whatever pleases him and christian says its man, ghost and father. so whats there to explain to clowded mind when what beclouded them will not let them understand. a spouse wishing to walk away from a marriage will come up with lie to get out of dodge so that a new union can be made with the new person waiting in the wing. these people are like that.

@ kay1one2: 8:18pm

You just posted trash!
i know. its over your head. its has to be kindergarteen for you to grasp it.
Re: Reasons Why They Apostatized:ex-muslims Speak Out by michaelwestern(m): 6:48am On Mar 19, 2015
RoyPCain:
@michaelwestern(m): 8:59pm
stop yelling, mr. western. we are no on the range or prerie or pondarosa. my answer is very clear. what they became is their platter of issues. so atheism, or whatever is now the yardstick of humanity? instinctively, humans are good if human represss the evil part in the heart. whats there to expalin to the one who disregards his Lord? anyone can use any reason that he sees fit, to arrive at a decision beloving to his heart.

You still dont get the point and i doubt that you ever will, so take care.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why They Apostatized:ex-muslims Speak Out by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 19, 2015
is Allah unjust? no. not even to disbelievers, the unjust people. is He merciful? yes on everyone, believers and disbelievers, alike.
is the Quran imperfect? no. every verse relates perfectly to the verses before and after it to make the passage most brief, concise, full of details to dissect, digest and expound upon as guideline for successful living here on earth and victorious existence after death.
was Muhammad [SA] the best of good role models? he [AS] was. he forgave enemies that personally went after him. but he protected the rights of others that were wronged. he delivered the message given to him discharging his duties perfectly in the eyes of his companions [RA].

the ignorant enemies of islam can't help themselves but to lie, coming up with all kinds of baseless excuses to justify their position. this remind me of the excuse an evildoer will give caught red handed. all the enemies will live to old age and will depart this world and islam will be 'waxing' stronger. amin. and those who die in enmity to islam will get their just due and God knows what they deserve, including those who become so comfortable to say there is no God, after God had lifted him up from the abbeys of poverty from 'home country'. yea. thats how those who are helped out of bad situation should thank the One that helped; be ungrateful to him.

mr. western, this is not a western movie shooting set. good bye, all the same.

(1) (Reply)

Complete Freedom From Family Bondage / United Church Of God(UCG) Another Antichrist Cult / Muslims, Christians, Pagans Cast Away Devils? Who Is This Devil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.