Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Julius Berger Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Julius Berger Is Recruiting (43850 Views)

2016 Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / Firstbank Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by candidbabe(f): 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
hmmm
Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by FCTProperties: 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
okay
Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by mimidolly(f): 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hehehehehe, I laugh in dutch! I work here so tell me what I don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by eagleeyez: 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
Castroii:
Seriously I dnt knw the Julius berger you are talking about, bt the JBN I knw is currently down sizing, including expatriates, atleast 4 now til after the general elections......

God bless u!!!!! Exactly my thought!!! Ui was also wondering but didn't want nairalanders to term me negatively

They are downsizing,they no longer get jobs like before amongst other issues.

Am kinda like "good for them" you can't
Come into nigeria and look down on us. You need to see how they treat people,remember when they used to drive recklessly and kill our people then govt turns the other way? Until when they repeated that one time and our people burnt their truck

On the other hand, am deeply saddened that our people will be down sized, I hope God assists them in getting jobs on time and provides for them.as for the expatriates to be downsized, they should go back and let's see whether they will enjoy or behave anyhow in their country rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by smoothpapuzy(m): 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=Castroii post=31789345]Seriously I dnt knw the Julius berger you are talking about, bt the JBN I knw is currently down sizing, including expatriates, atleast 4 now til after the general elections......

You're current baba.

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by cool318(m): 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
Scammers on the loose. JB has a more interactive site. Nairalanders, Beware of uploading your vital info into that Scam website.
Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by starlingbawa(m): 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Maybe....but i dnt expect to see graduates of Animal science, fisheries, Zoology, fine art, theatre arts etc..

Because unemployment make some people forget to apply common sense. grin

Obobs! You funny sha grin grin

Give them small hope na...
Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by ej77: 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
Chemical Engr can apply 4 production.
Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by luckydion(m): 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
There is on-going Staff Redundancy in Julius Berger (contruction company), which one is recruiting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
This is an unsolicited application. JB is not recruiting and other construction companies like Cappa and Dalberto , etc. Currently they are downsizing. The naira devaluation has ruin d economy.

3 Likes

Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by DoTheNeedful: 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
mimidolly:
Hehehehehe, I laugh in dutch! I work here so tell me what I don't know.

Any information? Why the laugh Come out and say whats on your mind
Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by mimidolly(f): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
DoTheNeedful:

Any information? Why the laugh Come out and say whats on your mind
JBN is downsizing, both for germans and nigerians, hundreds of people are been dropped everyday,those of us still coming to work don't even knw our fate.
Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by Bosshugo: 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
Thanks for this information. Really appreciated
Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by Abdulleeh: 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
otunsman:
Can Nigerian engineering graduates apply?Our degrees are based on theories rather than practicals.

Nawa for you o. Your degree is based on theories rather practicals. I had the best engineering studies here in Nigeria. #MyTake
Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by DoTheNeedful: 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
mimidolly:
JBN is downsizing, both for germans and nigerians, hundreds of people are been dropped everyday,those of us still coming to work don't even knw our fate.
Alright then.
Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by obiak4(m): 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
Phinga:
can a chemical engineer apply?
are you my long lost brother greatest nsche!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by neyur: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Bros you fall my hand die. Cover letter is just another word for application letter but this time around you are being specific about the job and the company while you also introduce your experiences. As an engineer you should be able to write an application letter.

I am a civil engineer and I was taught how to write at least an application letter

My friend cover letter and apllication letter aren't thesame...
Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by bidexmat(m): 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
Clap for yourself. Common sense lad.
HopeAtHand:

Maybe....but i dnt expect to see graduates of Animal science, fisheries, Zoology, fine art, theatre arts etc..

Because unemployment make some people forget to apply common sense. grin
Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sexydevil:
Please house I need help drafting my cover letter. I'm a civil engineer with little or no experiencecry . I nid a sample in order for me to have an idea of what it entails. please here's ma mail ehizusifoh@gmail.com.
P.S: I have written a lot of letters, but each time I apply I end up not receiving any reply. Dunno Wats happening.
please I jst wanna know wat I'm doing wrong. Thanks.

MODIFIED
That's the work of 'NRC' people frm the village in conjuction with GEJ's bad governance.
Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by Etizz: 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
Confused.....
Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by Bawss1(m): 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
eagleeyez:

Am kinda like "good for them" you can't
Come into nigeria and look down on us. You need to see how they treat people,remember when they used to drive recklessly and kill our people then govt turns the other way? Until when they repeated that one time and our people burnt their truck

On the other hand, am deeply saddened that our people will be down sized, I hope God assists them in getting jobs on time and provides for them.as for the expatriates to be downsized, they should go back and let's see whether they will enjoy or behave anyhow in their country rubbish!!!

What is this one saying? When did any expatriate in JB drive recklessly so as to endanger and kill people? A large number of JB vehicles are driven by Nigerian staff BTW. Typical Nairalander and xenophobia you need to come to terms with the fact that there is no bogeyman hunting Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by EOOJ(m): 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nature129:

The multinational Julius Berger Nigeria plc is calling for applications from civil engineering, architecture, internship, Information Technologists, etc.

Goto and apply:

http://www.julius-berger.com/career/job-application/

Thanks, God bless
Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by adonismuller(m): 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
Please how do I upload CV and cover letter the same time? I uploaded a cv and tried uploading cover letter but it didn't work.

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by tk4rd: 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
otunsman:
Can Nigerian engineering graduates apply?Our degrees are based on theories rather than practicals.
This is a typical example of negativity and inferiority complex merged together

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by RazziP(m): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
Can a IT student apply
Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by Skoopy(m): 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
Castroii:
Seriously I dnt knw the Julius berger you are talking about, bt the JBN I knw is currently down sizing, including expatriates, atleast 4 now til after the general elections......

Same thing happen at my company site where Julius berger handles the civil jobs. Over 75% of their staffs where been paid March salary and asked to stop work until further notice. Don't know if the company is actually downsizing or its as a result of the elections. No harm in trying though.

Note: JBN salary structure is not very attractive, so minimize your expectations and concentrate on getting relevant experience.

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by daxon001(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
@mimidolly,could an industrial chemistry graduate apply if JB was 'upsizing'
Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=Skoopy post=31831091]

Same thing happen at my company site where Julius berger handles the civil jobs. Over 75% of their staffs where been paid March salary and asked to stop work until further notice. Don't know if the company is actually downsizing or its as a result of the elections. No harm in trying though.

Note: JBN salary structure is not very attractive, so minimize your expectations and concentrate on getting relevant experience.[/quote) seems like u work with either PGL or Nestoil?
Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by row2ray(m): 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sexydevil:
Please house I need help drafting my cover letter. I'm a civil engineer with little or no experiencecry . I nid a sample in order for me to have an idea of what it entails. please here's ma mail ehizusifoh@gmail.com.
P.S: I have written a lot of letters, but each time I apply I end up not receiving any reply. Dunno Wats happening.
please I jst wanna know wat I'm doing wrong. Thanks.

MODIFIED
I'd also need that aruoture2001@yahoo.com
Re: Julius Berger Is Recruiting by eagleeyez: 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=Bawss1 post=31825735]

What is this one saying? When did any expatriate in JB drive recklessly so as to endanger and kill people? A large number of JB vehicles are driven by Nigerian staff BTW. Typical Nairalander and xenophobia you need to come to terms with the fact that there is no bogeyman hunting Nigerians.[/quote

Hmmmm people just assume they know everything. You don't know where I work. And the complaints we handled how do u think the numbers on jb vehicles for report on reckless driving came about? Prior to nigeria drivers are uaware tey were the ones driving themselves??
Or you are u not awrae that in the evenings as well as public holidays,they drive themselves

Please please and please don't argue with me.I once deal with a case with one of the expatriate staff that killed a little girl on sallah day. Definitely it has reduced tremendously now due to the steps that were taken

Once again please don't argue with me. Good night

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Find Unadvertised Jobs Using Google / N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" / Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.