Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi (13240 Views)

How To Create Site On Wapka E.g Www.snehsloaded.ga / Free Call Trick Without Internet And Create Wapka.mobi Download Portal Website! / Added Livescore And Soccer Prediction To My Blog What Do You Think?(pc View) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi by Iamxtopher(m): 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
Learn How to create both mobile and Pc view for you Wapka.mobi Wapsites without much stress and also how to add slide shows, jquery scripts easily on Wapka.mobi Wapsites..

With this you can create professional website/wapsite without much knowledge of Php, Msql e.t.c..

Interested Participants should please indicate so j can start..

Here's and Example of one of my recent Web design

As you can see below, both have different webpages on different screen sizes but the same url

See you guys..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi by netbaze(m): 11:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
am interested
Re: Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi by Iamxtopher(m): 4:14am On Mar 18, 2015
netbaze:
am interested

Okay.. first of all, you must have a design in mind what you want your website to be look like in Pc and Mobile Devices..

You have any Knowledge of CSS?
Re: Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi by netbaze(m): 11:20am On Mar 18, 2015
yes

1 Like

Re: Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi by Iamxtopher(m): 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
@netbaze

How much do you know CSS.. lemme start from there cos. Lot of things you would do Is based on CSS and HTML
Re: Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi by teswest: 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
please I am interested
Re: Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi by Iamxtopher(m): 8:20am On Mar 19, 2015
teswest:
please I am interested

You guys can probably give me a link so I can see what your Wapsites look like and the CSS.. maybe I can help from there
Re: Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi by netbaze(m): 12:45am On Mar 20, 2015
Re: Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:31am On Mar 20, 2015
@iamxtopher
Visit my site.
www.novacomng.com
one of my client www.rovalpaints.com
come and give me a review.
@netbaze
if you want a professionally designed desktop design or template for netbaze.com
Add me on whatsapp via 08093801333 or 07033189523.
Re: Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi by Iamxtopher(m): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:
@iamxtopher
Visit my site.
www.novacomng.com
one of my client www.rovalpaints.com
come and give me a review.
@netbaze
if you want a professionally designed desktop design or template for netbaze.com
Add me on whatsapp via 08093801333 or 07033189523.

You need to work on your Mobile view the.. making the pages fit to every wep page screen
Re: Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi by Iamxtopher(m): 9:20am On Mar 21, 2015
netbaze:
http://www.netbaze.com

Yes I can Help you tho..
Re: Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:39am On Mar 21, 2015
Iamxtopher:

You need to work on your Mobile view the.. making the pages fit to every wep page screen
okay...but i think i coded the mobile webpage to be very adaptive
Re: Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi by Iamxtopher(m): 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

okay...but i think i coded the mobile webpage to be very adaptive

Doesn't display well on 5" screens.. check again
Re: Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi by Iamxtopher(m): 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
Now the Thing is you have to have two separate CSS running,

Just create 2 wapsites additional to your own with names egg Nairaland.wapka.mobi is your main site url, now create 'nairalanmobile.wapka.me' and 'nairalandpc.wapka.me'

Note: The Nairaland is for example, you know what your own url is..

When done lemme know..
Re: Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi by Polawizard(m): 8:49am On Mar 25, 2015
Bro, I already have the site running, y do I need to create another wapka site #iamxtopher
Re: Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi by Iamxtopher(m): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
Polawizard:
Bro, I already have the site running, y do I need to create another wapka site #iamxtopher

It's because you would be using their CSS, it's in these Wapsites you're gonna code your CSS for PC and Mobile View..

I'm gonna move to the next step immediately I've done the first one..

Sorry for the delay in replies, Glo Network been playing cards with me
Re: Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi by Polawizard(m): 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
So what is the next step?
Re: Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
Iamxtopher:

It's because you would be using their CSS, it's in these Wapsites you're gonna code your CSS for PC and Mobile View..

I'm gonna move to the next step immediately I've done the first one..

Sorry for the delay in replies, Glo Network been playing cards with me

i disagree bro
Re: Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi by Iamxtopher(m): 10:28am On Mar 29, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

i disagree bro

Dude I'm talking about Wapka.mobi sites here..

You can't have two CSS file on Wapka.mobi site so suit yourself
Re: Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Iamxtopher:

Dude I'm talking about Wapka.mobi sites here..

You can't have two CSS file on Wapka.mobi site so suit yourself
there are many sites that can host ur css file
well every person has his way.
Like me i dont host my pics on wapka
Re: Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi by Iamxtopher(m): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

To be on a safe part, you Host your CSS on Wapka.mobi site so as to avoid problems of the other server running down or probably slow loading
Re: Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
Iamxtopher:

To be on a safe part, you Host your CSS on Wapka.mobi site so as to avoid problems of the other server running down or probably slow loading
hosting items on wapka isnt responsive at all
Re: Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi by Iamxtopher(m): 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

hosting items on wapka isnt responsive at all

It is definitely... Try it and see for yourself
Re: Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi by Polawizard(m): 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
So what is next?
Re: Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi by Ebenstyles(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Here's my site:
http://www.answershacks.com

haha!
Re: Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi by Iamxtopher(m): 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Now paste the css you want to use as on PC on one of the wapsite CSS and the one for Mobile on the others CSS

Now use this code in your in the css

For PC css write this

.mobile {display: none}

For Mobile Css write this

.pc {display: none}

Then use this in your head tag:

<link rel="stylesheet" media="(max-width: 690px)" href="http://yourmobilecss.wapka.mobi/styles.css" />

<link rel="stylesheet" media="only screen and (min-width: 691px)"
href="http://yourpccss.wapka.mobi/styles.css" />

Now if you want to hide any specific item for PC, enclose that item in <div class="pc"></div> and for mobile use <div class="mobile"></div>

You can check my works for more codes

www.naijaphreakers.com
www.asaunec.com
www.hubshare.com
Re: Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi by pelij18(m): 1:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

yea he is right dude... You can host your css for mobile and pc on wapka, i'll advice wapka folks to hesitate hosting their images on wapka because wapka pics server is likely to go down at any time.

Dont you think facebook is more better in terms of pics hosting than wapka? Yes it is.

Of a truth everyone has his or her sole way of doing things, but dont be perplex that you may be compelled to port from those site you host your css on, because they may go down at anytime unknown to you thereby leaving your site stupid and uncomplete. But as for wapka it doesn't go down, mark his word and re-host your css on wapka, #respect
Re: Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
pelij18:
yea he is right dude... You can host your css for mobile and pc on wapka, i'll advice wapka folks to hesitate hosting their images on wapka because wapka pics server is likely to go down at any time.

Dont you think facebook is more better in terms of pics hosting than wapka? Yes it is.

Of a truth everyone has his or her sole way of doing things, but dont be perplex that you may be compelled to port from those site you host your css on, because they may go down at anytime unknown to you thereby leaving your site stupid and uncomplete. But as for wapka it doesn't go down, mark his word and re-host your css on wapka, #respect
true.
That wapka pic server is annoying sometimes, slow loading and down time.
Re: Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi by pelij18(m): 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

true.
That wapka pic server is annoying sometimes, slow loading and down time.
truly it is...
Re: Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi by netbaze(m): 1:04pm On May 11, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Register A Domain Name Free And Host It Free For Life With Email Address / New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly / 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.