Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) (50115 Views)

Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) / 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by Profemmy001(m): 8:45am On Mar 18, 2015
I'm a student here at UNILAG and I would say It was quite disheartening. Ever Since de Authorities decided 2 bring back SUG, Most of us felt It'll be a 'Poison Chalice'. I guess this is just a prelude and If nt nipped in the bud, We all should get prepped 4 More. Regarding Last nyt, d area was cordoned off all in a bid 2 apprehend d hoodlums but to no avail. We even had our RCF Bible Study at dah particular place where he was shot. We finished d Progarm around 7:30pm but he was gunned down at abt 10pm. If only u're conversant with d area, you'll understand better. #Gr8 Akokites
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by Profemmy001(m): 8:45am On Mar 18, 2015
Reference:

You have campus security. What are they doing. What are they paid for. You know the police are technically barred from most campuses.

Hey Yo! We've got Our Campus Security Service here. Are they super humans to know something as such would happen at that particular place and time considering the relative peace prevalent of late...#Gr8 Akokites

Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by williamspaul22(m): 8:46am On Mar 18, 2015
Rip to the dead. Another lost young soul. I weep for d youths of this days wish they can avoid cultism nd focus on things that can give me money.
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by Profemmy001(m): 8:49am On Mar 18, 2015
ayolinger:
J

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE PICTURE, HE WAS NEVER SHOT COS OF HIS INVOLVEMENT IN SCHOOL POLITICS. I AM A STUDENT HERE , PART OF THE ELECTORAL COMMITTEE AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT NO VIOLENCE HABEEN RECORDED COS OF THIS REINSTATEMENT OF SUG AS IT IS HIGHLY MONITORED BY THE SCHOOL AUTHORITY.

THIS ATTRIBUTION IS JUST MERE RUMOR THAT SHOULD BE BLAMED ON POOR JOURNALISM.
Hello dude. I'm also a Member of the Electoral Commitee. ID urself. By d way, Wah do u think could be the cause behind such a nefarious act?
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by Cityguy: 8:50am On Mar 18, 2015
This is really sad and disappointing. All right thinking people should condemn this gruesome murder. And to think that this is done by leaders of tomorrow. I dread being in that 'tomorrow'. Those who perpetrated this will not even have the opportunity of repentance and will meet their waterloo soonest IJN. Just ordinary school politics!
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by Dahveydson(m): 9:11am On Mar 18, 2015
AbuMikey:

I'm wearing two now, does it make Me a cultist too?
Are you a student? If you are, then you're probably one.
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by BabaO2: 9:15am On Mar 18, 2015
Omooba77:

So all the security from Toll gate ends were with GEJ too, Oga, please stop saying what you dont know, that day all the security men fled leaving their patrol vans at both end. You can confirm this, what of the security details in the surrounding banks; they too went to guide GEJ. Fashola forgot to mention all the security details at Intercontinental hotels that day or was GEJ at IH that night, God will deliver us from men that are too honest to tell the truth!
Have u ever been in the air and it was announced that there is presidential movement ? No plane will land no plane will take off for over 1 hour. Now in this case, what security can you arrange to go towards the direction of the president and it won't look as if they wanted to assassinate him?
Another reasoning is this, let's take Fashola out of it, this should fall squarely on the shoulder of AIG zone 2 Joseph Mbu, how can we rate his competence?
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by udysweet(f): 9:21am On Mar 18, 2015
Pls I don't intend to drag dis further o mbok. Knowing d circumstances dat might hav led to his death its only logical to think wat I did. And by d way,I said it was an assumption,dsnt mak it rite. RIP to the dead still
NB; I don't evn knw wat a pocket man means
harkindele:

I'm currently wearing one too, does dat make me a pocket man?
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by NsikanMoses: 9:33am On Mar 18, 2015
Thank God I was not initiated into cultism when I was in school. After school, the real life begins. I can't pity him. Maybe he has killed. yes
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by eagleeye2: 9:39am On Mar 18, 2015
udysweet:
Pls I don't intend to drag dis further o mbok. Knowing d circumstances dat might hav led to his death its only logical to think wat I did. And by d way,I said it was an assumption,dsnt mak it rite. RIP to the dead still
NB; I don't evn knw wat a pocket man means
For him to have used that slang "pocket man", and I don't even know the meaning only says so much about his own character.
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by Omooba77: 9:47am On Mar 18, 2015
BabaO2:

Have u ever been in the air and it was announced that there is presidential movement ? No plane will land no plane will take off for over 1 hour. Now in this case, what security can you arrange to go towards the direction of the president and it won't look as if they wanted to assassinate him?
Another reasoning is this, let's take Fashola out of it, this should fall squarely on the shoulder of AIG zone 2 Joseph Mbu, how can we rate his competence?

Is that the only reason, I was around IH that day, you can imagine the hold up down to Bonny camp.
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by Emeka71(m): 9:50am On Mar 18, 2015
Funjosh:
OK RIP to the student.

Who killed Dele Giwa

Who killed Bola Ige

Who killed Funsho Williams

Who killed my Papa

RIP to them all. sad
+Who Murdered Muritala Muhammad?¿
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by Emeka71(m): 9:53am On Mar 18, 2015
Funjosh:
OK RIP to the student.

Who killed Dele Giwa

Who killed Bola Ige

Who killed Funsho Williams

Who killed my Papa

RIP to them all. sad
+Who Murdered Muritala Muhammad?¿
Wait a minute, is there SUG in uniLAG?¿
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by ifydio(m): 9:56am On Mar 18, 2015
very bad......SUG that they are just trying to revive already leading to student's death......Senate should probably just stop it...RIP
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by smeagolab: 10:12am On Mar 18, 2015
This is too bad just when the SUG is been brought back by the school authority. They should just put a stop to SUG activities because most students don't want it.
Rip to the dead.
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by Aseneshii: 10:20am On Mar 18, 2015
For some us that attend UNILAG between 2005 and 2010, we are fortunate not to witness this type of gory incident because of ban on SUG activities at that time. Though, we so much clamor for it, but now I realise it was a blessing in disguise. RIP brother.
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by Obinnapat(m): 11:03am On Mar 18, 2015
dejust:
Waiting for Fashola to come and blaim it on GEJ, RIP to the dead

Ode squared!
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by tallceejay(m): 11:08am On Mar 18, 2015
And the students behind it will later graduate into full time politics den we'll vote for them. We have a perenial problem in this country. R.I.p
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 18, 2015
May his soul rip ..

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports due to the nature of my Job.

FACTS ABOUT MTN SME DATA SHARE.

No real SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125.  Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from. At confirmation, you can then patronize me.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by AbuMikey(m): 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dahveydson:

Are you a student? If you are, then you're probably one.

Warri!!!!!!! gringringrin
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by credibleq(m): 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
Profemmy001:
I'm a student here at UNILAG and I would say It was quite disheartening. Ever Since de Authorities decided 2 bring back SUG, Most of us felt It'll be a 'Poison Chalice'. I guess this is just a prelude and If nt nipped in the bud, We all should get prepped 4 More. Regarding Last nyt, d area was cordoned off all in a bid 2 apprehend d hoodlums but to no avail. We even had our RCF Bible Study at dah particular place where he was shot. We finished d Progarm around 7:30pm but he was gunned down at abt 10pm. If only u're conversant with d area, you'll understand better. #Gr8 Akokites

Great bro!
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by credibleq(m): 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
Profemmy001:

Hello dude. I'm also a Member of the Electoral Commitee. ID urself. By d way, Wah do u think could be the cause behind such a nefarious act?

Guys, go nd face ur primary assignments in skul nd stop tarnishin d image of my alma mata. There is a natural order in Unilag already nd I wonder wht u guys want.
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by wiloy2k8(m): 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
udysweet:
You took d word rite out of my mouth,dat was d 1st tin I noticed but I had to kip quiet and not assume

because i wear blue band and sometimes black . i be cultist .
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by wiloy2k8(m): 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
kenonze:
This lifeless body must have killed somebody in the past even in a more sinister manner.

Like the bible said... he that kills with gun shall die from gun shot etc.

Two things that must have caused his death are money and woman.

so all those killed in the civil war killed someone . and they died cos of money or women .,,, hmmm makes me wonder hw u fink

Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by udysweet(f): 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
Kk
wiloy2k8:

because i wear blue band and sometimes black . i be cultist .
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by ArcToyin(m): 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
I pity his parents. Rip to the dead.
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by wildikeman(m): 6:55am On Mar 19, 2015
Opiosko:
When did u hear an SUG aspirant was gunned down on campus in Great Uniben?. Dnt let ur bitterness control u
what bitterness would I have towards a school that I attend? No be shoot shoot dem dey do since 4 inside skool? Just hope it doesn't happen to him as hin wing don dey too big
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by emperorchedda(m): 9:03am On Mar 19, 2015
Dahveydson:
He's wearing a yellow handband, definitely cultist related.
But I wore yellow and red armband all through my days in school yet I wasn't shot. Lol
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by rickyamos: 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
centmichael101:
Dead men don't count,,RIP to the dead!!
aro mate!!
Re: Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) by Dahveydson(m): 6:28am On Mar 20, 2015
emperorchedda:
But I wore yellow and red armband all through my days in school yet I wasn't shot. Lol

Just look at you... you can lie eeh

IMSU Graduate Drowns In Soakaway Pit While Fleeing From Students Pouring Water / OOU Is Best State University In 2016 - Institute For Governance Research / Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56