Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

How To Stop Others From Using The Same Wifi Hotspot That You're Also Using.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Stop Others From Using The Same Wifi Hotspot That You're Also Using.. (4602 Views)

5 Smart Ways To Stop Thieves From Using Your Mobile Phone / 20 Signs That You're Addicted To Your Smartphone / Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Others From Using The Same Wifi Hotspot That You're Also Using.. by Tochukwupa12(m): 5:04am On Mar 18, 2015
Today is really a great day and also a nice day for we the hackers cos we have gotten a new year resolution to hack bigger networks and the rest. Firstly this tutorial is for only people who have rooted their Android smartphone thereby giving yourself the privilege to use you phone to its utmost capability. If you want to root your phone with system, follow this thread Rooting phones with system or if you want to make use of app follow this thread Root you Android Smartphone without a system or PC

I really want to keep this post very simple.

There are times when you don't have Data to browse on your phone and the only available browsing source is the available WiFi hotspot close to you be it your office or at home any one. With these app you can kill all those that are connected to the same hotspot with you in your office or at home.

But whenever you are connected to it, your siblings and colleagues are also browsing with the same hotspot you want to use..With these app you can kill all those that are connected to the same hotspot with you in your office hotspot or at home. I don't mean murder. I mean kill their WiFi signal.
Now am gonna show you a way to disconnect them without them knowing you're behind it..

They will only think that the network is very slow that day. But the thing is that you are now the controller of the WiFi Hotspot and anybody who connects, after you have pursed the remaining will show up in the app. And then you can block them again.

Steps to make this work..

1. Firstly you have to download the app here and your phone must be rooted. .. Now install the app..

2. After installation completes, don't open the app immediately just click on Done..

3. Now connect to the WiFi Hotspot you want to use and then open the application(WiFi kill) and you will see other devices listed there that are also connected to the same WiFi Hotspot with you.

4. Now Just click on one and then you will see grab or you can see grab all down.. After grabbing, you will now press the kill key.. Then click on the next victim and press the grab key then the kill key follows..

5. Now Watch the way your people will start complaining of slow network while you gather the whole speed of the Hotspot..

Visit http://www.tochukwupa.com/2015/01/how-to-stop-other-people-from-using.html for download links

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Others From Using The Same Wifi Hotspot That You're Also Using.. by Beesluv: 5:51am On Mar 18, 2015
Thanks
Re: How To Stop Others From Using The Same Wifi Hotspot That You're Also Using.. by Tochukwupa12(m): 5:58am On Mar 18, 2015
Beesluv:
Thanks
always welcomed.. if you use system, i will give you a link where you can download the app to kill other WiFi Hotspot with your system.
Re: How To Stop Others From Using The Same Wifi Hotspot That You're Also Using.. by Beesluv: 6:02am On Mar 18, 2015
Tochukwupa12:
always welcomed.. if you use system, i will give you a link where you can download the app to kill other WiFi Hotspot with your system.
Pls share the link
Re: How To Stop Others From Using The Same Wifi Hotspot That You're Also Using.. by Warlord3000(m): 6:39am On Mar 18, 2015
Next time.. Try and dropbox or Google drive the app...

Go to your blog and click on the adfly url to see why
Re: How To Stop Others From Using The Same Wifi Hotspot That You're Also Using.. by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 18, 2015
you just want us to visit that website!!

simply CHANGE YOUR WI-FI PASSWORD.
Re: How To Stop Others From Using The Same Wifi Hotspot That You're Also Using.. by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:15am On Mar 18, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Others From Using The Same Wifi Hotspot That You're Also Using.. by Beesluv: 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
OK, thanks
Re: How To Stop Others From Using The Same Wifi Hotspot That You're Also Using.. by Tochukwupa12(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
shadowgwalker:
you just want us to visit that website!!

simply CHANGE YOUR WI-FI PASSWORD.
how do you mean? am rendering information, and you're talking like this... Sha na life is allowed.. But how will you change your password?
Re: How To Stop Others From Using The Same Wifi Hotspot That You're Also Using.. by Diseye29(m): 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
Pls i av a symbian phone i downloded an app call juiku spot to share d netwok with my z10 ,bt cnt c any tin like my netwwok bt its showin on a frd iphone6 pls help me
Re: How To Stop Others From Using The Same Wifi Hotspot That You're Also Using.. by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 19, 2015
Hmmm... If you own the Hot-spot, all you need to do to prevent anyone tapping in and using your data is to activate the default password, making it secure. I assume that most android phones are hot-spot enabled and each one comes with a default password to keep it private, if, when utilised.

However, base on your post, if you are using your WiFi to tap from someone else's hot-spot, why would you want to prevent others from enjoying same "open" privilege that's not even yours? Greed... ?

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Others From Using The Same Wifi Hotspot That You're Also Using.. by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 19, 2015
Tochukwupa12:
how do you mean? am rendering information, and you're talking like this... Sha na life is allowed.. But how will you change your password?
ok sorry sir, just go to your Wi-Fi hotspot settings, the same location you have your username and password. you just simply CHANGE both.
Re: How To Stop Others From Using The Same Wifi Hotspot That You're Also Using.. by Tochukwupa12(m): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
Diseye29:
Pls i av a symbian phone i downloded an app call juiku spot to share d netwok with my z10 ,bt cnt c any tin like my netwwok bt its showin on a frd iphone6 pls help me
that's same app a friend of mine is using too its working well but i haven't tried it with z10
Re: How To Stop Others From Using The Same Wifi Hotspot That You're Also Using.. by Diseye29(m): 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
Do u no d type of phon he is usin n arpert frm joiku app is dere any hotspot wich i cn use 2 shaare d netwk
Re: How To Stop Others From Using The Same Wifi Hotspot That You're Also Using.. by epospiky(m): 11:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Tochukwupa12:

Pls share the link
Re: How To Stop Others From Using The Same Wifi Hotspot That You're Also Using.. by Tochukwupa12(m): 11:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: How To Stop Others From Using The Same Wifi Hotspot That You're Also Using.. by Diseye29(m): 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
there is dis wifi in my area dat som one put d password(dat is I dnt no d password) for me, Pls how can I share d network with my pc using usb

(1) (Reply)

Android Hidden Secret Codes 2016 / Permanently Delete Your Name And Number From Truecaller / Tecno Q1 The First Android Phone With A Touch Screen And A Qwerty Keypad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.