Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,193 members, 7,780,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:29 PM

27-yr Old Woman Attempts Suicide Over Her Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 27-yr Old Woman Attempts Suicide Over Her Virginity (1059 Views)

18-Year-Old Australian-German Girl Is Selling Her Virginity (Photos) / Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa / Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

27-yr Old Woman Attempts Suicide Over Her Virginity by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 18, 2015
[b]27-yr old Woman attempts
suicide because her family
didn't believe she was a virgin.
0 "I’m not exaggerating when I say to be accused of sex before marriage
has ruined my life. It goes against everything I believe in. I have been saving myself for marriage because that is what I believe it and I
want the people around me, my family and the people I love to know beyond any doubt I am telling the truth when I say I am a virgin.

"It’s been proven by a medical assessment and by a lie detector so there should be no question at
all now but I’ll happily do
anything I can to prove I am a virgin because it’s the truth.

"If I don’t do this I will never be able to marry within my culture and
have the family I crave so life might as well be over. "My parents were
traditional and I was raised like most travelling girls, with a view to marrying young and settling down to raise a family.”

"People started talking about me and rumours started to spread and
grow as a result of me breaking off the engagement. "Soon my parents heard that people were saying I
was no longer a virgin. It wasn’t true and many women reading this will not understand why it bothered me so much."But in our community it is totally unacceptable.

I knew my parents were mortified like me.” "The public’s reaction to that was pretty extreme but it didn't bother me because I knew I was telling the truth.
"And if the test had shown I had been lying to my mother all these
years I would not blame her for disowning me.”

Culled 4rm UK mirror = http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ill-anything-prove-im-virgin-5346282
[/b]

1 Share

Re: 27-yr Old Woman Attempts Suicide Over Her Virginity by daimsy(f): 7:41am On Mar 18, 2015
ewwww virginity is a big deal to her.

Please the mum should believe her na.

I understand the pain of rejection. embarassed
Re: 27-yr Old Woman Attempts Suicide Over Her Virginity by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:43am On Mar 18, 2015
Don't need a virgin girl.
Re: 27-yr Old Woman Attempts Suicide Over Her Virginity by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 18, 2015
thats how bimpe swore with her life that she is not a virgin meanwhile her age mates are out there defending their own. Nigerian youths of nowadays angry

1 Like

Re: 27-yr Old Woman Attempts Suicide Over Her Virginity by suyamasta(m): 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
kai just imagine!
Re: 27-yr Old Woman Attempts Suicide Over Her Virginity by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
suyamasta:
kai just imagine!
Ladies of her type are going extinct

1 Like 12 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Geneviev Nnaji Went Unclad On Twitter [photo] / What Are The Reasons That Makes People Go Back To Their Ex? / How Much Is Not Cheap/expensive For An Engagement Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.