Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her (20129 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed / Ibinabo Fiberesima Grantel Bail By Court Of Appeal / Appeal-Court Sends Ibinabo Fiberesima To Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her by contactmorak: 9:16am On Mar 18, 2015
A few hours after the controversial judgment of Justice James Tsoho of the Federal High Court, Lagos nullified the election of the first female president of the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN), the President, Ibinabo Fiberisima had stormed the Court of Appeal, Lagos to challenge the said ruling.
The River State born thespians who hosted the President Goodluck Ebele
Jonathan in an all star interactive session last Sunday, 15th March, 2015, has given order to her lawyers to file the appeal on
the judgment.

According to the National Secretary of the AGN, Abubakar Sanusi Yakub, "Ibinabo is challenging the judgment since she believes that the judge do not understand the case before making his judgment. That
case has been backdated twice since 2011. There is no validating in the case and the judgment Moreover she has nothing in common with Emeka Ike and his proxies. She did not contest any election with him. So how could he have the right to challenge her elections?"

It could be recalled that the trouble with Emeka Ike and the AGN dates back over six years. He had gone to court to lay claim of the presidency of the actors' guild after the former president of the AGN, Segun Arinze was made the body's interim president.

Emeka, an actor and erstwhile school administrator, who closed down his private school for
lack of managerial
ability and politics, continued his fight with Ibinabo as soon as she was
elected for her first term. Saber-rattling and rabble rouser Emeka Ike would not
let peace be not even after Ibinabo concluded her first term and was subsequently elected for her second tenure last November, 2014.

Meanwhile a cross section of
the movie industry has started to drum up support for the Ibinabo led AGN government. As early as 9 am today, the 17th of March, 2015, a day after the court pronouncement, members of the AGN could be seen around the guild's headquarters at 19 Ajao Road, Surulere voicing their unflinching solidarity for the
present leadership under Ibinabo. One of those chanting solidarity songs at the Ajao office this morning
was one time chairman of the AGN Lagos chapter and Emeka Ike's former henchman, Emeka Rising Ibe.

In a media chat, Rising who
decamped the Emeka Ike's faction of the AGN after a long spell with the splinter group, said that his decision for leaving the camp was for the good of the AGN and movie industry in Nigeria.

"I was with Emeka Ike before but had to change and turn back to the Ibinabo led AGN because I have seen that the betterment of the body lies with her. Now I have become an enemy to Emeka Ike and Don Pedro Aganbi. My advice to them to reconcile with Ibinabo failed. I told them that there is always a time for fight and a time for peace. Emeka Ike should not be allowed to destroy the guild. Ibinabo is
the right person for that job and we are going to do everything possible to support her government," Rising said.

www.splendormag.com/2015/03/binabo-storms-court-of-appeal-over-sack.html

Re: IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her by 5p1naz(m): 10:36am On Mar 18, 2015
must we rig everything in Nigeria??

8 Likes

Re: IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her by Burger01(m): 10:36am On Mar 18, 2015
Court, why na? smiley

1 Like

Re: IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her by ozoigbondu: 10:37am On Mar 18, 2015
How does this prevent jonathan from ending pa buhari failed political carrer........GEJ till 2019

23 Likes

Re: IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her by Bants(m): 10:37am On Mar 18, 2015
Yawa don gas
Re: IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 18, 2015
The woman is a milf

8 Likes

Re: IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 18, 2015
SON: Mom, grandma is so annoying, I wish she will just die.
MOTHER: Idiot, it's your mother that will die not mine.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her by hippyzuki(f): 10:37am On Mar 18, 2015
Mtschewwww
undecided

6 Likes

ISP Enterprise still rocking

Re: IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her by eleko1: 10:38am On Mar 18, 2015
sad angry undecided sad Is she not the drunkard that killed a man around Sangotedo,lekki Epe express,lagos?She'll still re-appeal after appeal and finally take the matter to the drunkard master jona door mouth for wuruwuru.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her by DickDastardly(m): 10:39am On Mar 18, 2015
Good Riddance, welcome on board Mr Emeka! cool

5 Likes

Re: IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her by Burger01(m): 10:39am On Mar 18, 2015
sholexy21:
SON: Mom, grandma is so annoying, I wish she will just die.
MOTHER: Idiot, it's your mother that will die not mine.
Naughty son cheesy

1 Like

Re: IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her by undercurrent(m): 10:39am On Mar 18, 2015
i blame APC for this!

1 Like

Re: IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her by silverdam(m): 10:40am On Mar 18, 2015
Abeg, make she comot. She doesn't deserve that post, she's only there for her own pocket and benefit. The only thing she's good at is organizing useless parties with Jonathan. Nothing else. I dunno why she turned AGN to politics, seeking for one useless appointment.

The only thing AGN is good at is hosting useless parties and befriending politicians for their pocket.

Lastly, they should not allow Emeka ike bcome president ooo, the person that can't manage ordinary secondary school, he want to manage AGN. OYO is their case.

Bunch of hypocrites.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 18, 2015
Igbo kwenu... cheesy

1 Like

Re: IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her by ochoa(m): 10:40am On Mar 18, 2015
Congrat my men
Re: IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her by ochoa(m): 10:40am On Mar 18, 2015
Congrat mamme
Re: IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her by tola9ja: 10:40am On Mar 18, 2015
THINK 2WICE::::::::::::::*Buhari Child Zara Is Paying Over £40,000 / #
12million
Naira as School Fees Developing Her Future and
Career.
*Jonathan's Children Have Being Moved To
London For
Studies and Residence while Developing Their
Career and
living In Affluence.....
*Atiku Abubakar Children Are Abroad Schooling....
*Tinubu's Children Are Abroad Schooling and
Living in
Affluence,
They Are All Developing and Investing In their
Children To
Continue To Rule Us After They Are Gone.....
You are there As A Jobless Graduate Wearing APC
and
PDP Customized Vest and Polo, Chanting
"Change"
Holding Brooms and Carrying Umbrellas Chanting
"Transformation" Killing Yourself, Fomenting
Trouble and
Constituting Nuisance to the Society because of
Peanuts
that can't make you a better person......
Even If You Have No Paying Jobs, Why Not Do
Apprentice
Or learn a Skill that will make You more
Productive today
in the Society. Why Not Do Volunteering Jobs
Instead Of
Looking For Big Pay Jobs!!!!
Stop Being A Disgrace To Your Discipline, Stop
Wearing
APC Vest and Carrying PDP Umbrellas Because
That is the
Wish of Politicians For You...
They Know If You have a Good Job, They Can't
Use You
As A Thug / Propagandist.
If Buhari will Not Bring All His Ten Children To the
Street
For Campaign and Jonathan Will not Bring his
Children
and Blood Brothers To The Street For Campaign,
Then You
are a Disgrace To Your Family If You Don't Stop
Masquerading Yourself As PDP and APC Agents,
Because
Up Till Now, I have Never Seen Buhari 's Children
and
Jonathan's Children On The Street Wearing APC
Vest and
Holding Brooms, Neither Have I seen Jonathan's
Children
Carrying The PDP Umbrella Even On Social Media
Let
Alone In the Street....
I don't say you shouldn't give your vote to the person you like because is your right to do so, but my brethren! Cast your vote wisely don't be an instrument of devil.
A Word Is Enough For The Wise......

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 18, 2015
Wind of #Change blowing all the saTANoids away since GMB is about to become Presido come May 29, 2015.
Re: IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her by deskossy(m): 10:40am On Mar 18, 2015
Hhaahaha...decamping even in movie d industry. .naija i hail thee
Re: IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her by kullozone(m): 10:41am On Mar 18, 2015
good

1 Like

Re: IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her by kunlesehan(m): 10:42am On Mar 18, 2015
Politics everywhere!
Re: IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her by VickyRotex(f): 10:42am On Mar 18, 2015
So this is the Ibinabo?

Was expecting to see an old woman undecided

Emeka, please make your position count.
Re: IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her by sophtaf(f): 10:42am On Mar 18, 2015
undecided
Re: IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her by Azwealth(m): 10:42am On Mar 18, 2015
Wow... I am happy 4 him o, dis fight has been going on since 2008 when i was reporting for an entertainment journal.....
Re: IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her by kullozone(m): 10:42am On Mar 18, 2015
wtf?

3 Likes

Re: IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her by Basoj(m): 10:43am On Mar 18, 2015
Hmm
Re: IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her by Glowyshoe: 10:43am On Mar 18, 2015
But i tot she came out to refute the rumours..whoeva will be the nxt president should try and encourage new acts....miley cyrus sang a song datbin the U.S eceryone looks famous..u keep seeing new acts springing forth..nollywood shuld emulate that
Re: IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her by slimpresh(f): 10:43am On Mar 18, 2015
Ok. We haf hear
Re: IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her by tallceejay(m): 10:44am On Mar 18, 2015
There's too much politics in everything! Now actors n actresses ? The politics of day has succeeded in dividing them after they received funds of N3billion. Now I suppose since its a PDP fund, only 'PDP actors' wud benefit ?? Politics is dividing an already divided country with vast diverse margins. That's how awry things hv become. cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Have Never Watched Nkechi Blessing's Movie' - Actress Replies / Ay Poses With Asisat Oshoala / Mr Jollof Calls Out Ifeanyi Okowa Over Bad Airport: "2023 Carry Your Bag And Go"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.