Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport (150460 Views)

Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) / Wrong Place On My Friend Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by slimbullet: 1:03am On Dec 14, 2017
alexpopson:
I did my change of Birth date in Abuja and got my new international passport with the correct date within just Two weeks. I did my capturing and biometric same day I went to Abuja. You can contact me on my email and I will give you my contact in Abuja ASAP.
Change of Date is within 2 or 3weeks Max.

Lost Passport is with 72hours to get New Passport. Have a great week and day.

I sent you a mail. Kindly reply. Thank you!
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by MabraO: 7:52am On Dec 24, 2017
It is not easy got my P last month.
Cos if the amount I paid I cant direct anybody to the immigration office that guy _________ but he did the job.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by larrycomes: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
Pls, has anyone done change of date of birth recently? I'm Having this issue with my date of birth. I plan on travelling to abuja next week, from Lagos, have never been to Abuja, and i don't how long it takes to get the passport because i need it urgently. Pls, if anyone has done it recently or know someone who has please let me know. I called immigration, they said it can be done only in abuja, but refuse to tell me how long it will take and someone at immigration office in lagos told me it can be done in Lagos and told me what to pay, but i don't trust them i don't want to have issue with my passport outside Nigeria, because they can do anything in Lagos. I need to know documents required and affordable hotel close to immigration office in abuja that i can lodge.

1 Like

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by barbiee: 9:53am On Feb 02, 2018
I finally changed the date of birth in my passport. It was not as hard as i thought, infact I got my passport changed within 1 week without paying for express, It was God's favour all through and perfect timing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Lamazi: 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
Please house i need help to correct my DOB..Immigration officer that collected 150k from me since May 2017 has been turning me around.
It's over 8months yet no positive result..

Please if you have successfully changed your's kindly help a sister, i have missed so many opportunities because of this.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by omolorlarh: 12:14am On Feb 06, 2018
barbiee:
I finally changed the date of birth in my passport. It was not as hard as i thought, infact I got my passport changed within 1 week without paying for express, It was God's favour all through and perfect timing.
How did you go about it?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by DisturbingEU(m): 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
Don't fall for his scam it can never be done in Lagos, just take all your time and go down to Abj.. I did mine there, got it in 2weeks.

larrycomes:
Pls, has anyone done change of date of birth recently? I'm Having this issue with my date of birth. I plan on travelling to abuja next week, from Lagos, have never been to Abuja, and i don't how long it takes to get the passport because i need it urgently. Pls, if anyone has done it recently or know someone who has please let me know. I called immigration, they said it can be done only in abuja, but refuse to tell me how long it will take and someone at immigration office in lagos told me it can be done in Lagos and told me what to pay, but i don't trust them i don't want to have issue with my passport outside Nigeria, because they can do anything in Lagos. I need to know documents required and affordable hotel close to immigration office in abuja that i can lodge.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Lamazi: 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
[quote author=MabraO post=63559915]It is not easy got my P last month.
Cos if the amount I paid I cant direct anybody to the immigration office that guy ripped me off big time but he did the job.
[

Please how long did yours take?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Lamazi: 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
barbiee:

I sent you a mail. kindly reply..Thank you
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Lamazi: 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
[quote author=DisturbingEU post=64834385]Don't fall for his scam it can never be done in Lagos, just take all your time and go down to Abj.. I did mine there, got it in 2weeks.

[/quote

Kindly assist me on how you go about it.. I have been trying to change my DOB for the past 8 months but no positive result.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by MabraO: 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
[quote author=Lamazi post=64864978][/quote]

Started August got November
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Lamazi: 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
MabraO:

Started August got November

Barely 3 months, you are lucky. I will appreciate it if you could direct me to officer you used.. mine is frustrating me.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by MabraO: 7:12am On Feb 08, 2018
Lamazi:

Barely 3 months, you are lucky. I will appreciate it if you could direct me to officer you used.. mine is frustrating me.

That guy go
And are u ready to be going to Abuja every other day till it comes out?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by barbiee: 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lamazi:

I sent you a mail. kindly reply..Thank you
I didn't get it
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by omolorlarh: 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
barbiee:
Hello!
what are the documents you took along,how much did it cost and how many days did you spend in abuja.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Lamazi: 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
[quote author=MabraO post=64881740]

[b]That guy go cut ur head.
And are u ready to be going to Abuja every other day till it comes out?

Sorry for the late reply, i was sick.
Going to Abuja won't be a problem as long as he will get the job done.
I can't remember how many times i have been to Abuja for the past 8 months without positive result
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by MabraO: 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
[quote author=Lamazi post=65446019][/quote]

Ok. How do u get his no?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by dpalsky: 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hi Guys,

HELP HELP HELP

i really need your help. The order of my names on my nigerian passport are wrong, but the names are correct. E.g My name on my passport is: Middle name, First name, Last name where as the correct order is First name, middle name, last name. I didn't think this was a big deal when i noticed it, however, it has proofed to be exactly that, "A BIG DEAL", for me.

I have made inquiry and its seems that i will have to travel to the headquarter in Abuja to get this fixed. Could somebody who have gone through this same problem share a bit of your story plz and if you can also give me the contact of the person.

Dpalsky
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Enubel(f): 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
Hello guys just saw this now. I also need to change my date of birth on my Nigerian passport. If I eventually changed it would it affect my traveling especially that I have used this current date of birth to travel to UK. Would I have problems if I want to use the new passport to apply for a UK visa in the future? Anybody who has or have someone e with similar issues should help me. Thank you.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Jaydee11: 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
Enubel:
Hello guys just saw this now. I also need to change my date of birth on my Nigerian passport. If I eventually changed it would it affect my traveling especially that I have used this current date of birth to travel to UK. Would I have problems if I want to use the new passport to apply for a UK visa in the future? Anybody who has or have someone e with similar issues should help me. Thank you.

Hello Enubel, you can change your date of birth at Abuja without stress, you just have to go with all D necessary documents. As regards your visa to UK, make sure you apply for ur visa with both passports and explain why you have a different date of birth. Make sure u submit all your supporting documents and explain it. I wish you d very best. I had a similar issue but thank God it is sorted now nd I am presently in UK by the grace of God. Wish u D very best. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by omolorlarh: 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
Jaydee11:

Hello Enubel, you can change your date of birth at Abuja without stress, you just have to go with all D necessary documents. As regards your visa to UK, make sure you apply for ur visa with both passports and explain why you have a different date of birth. Make sure u submit all your supporting documents and explain it. I wish you d very best. I had a similar issue but thank God it is sorted now nd I am presently in UK by the grace of God. Wish u D very best. Cheers
How many weeks did it take and how much?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE / Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.