Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. (31961 Views)

Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) / Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) / Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by elbinmanny(m): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2015
I woke up to find this photo in my inbox. It was sent by a family friend serving in Benue.
These kids were reportedly murderes by some fulanis in Agatu , Benue state.
For how long will these fulanis keep going on killing spree in their host communities angry

1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by SeverusSnape(m): 9:43am On Mar 18, 2015
Foooooolani angry angry
... And their commander in chief wants to be the president. undecided

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by Merlissa(f): 9:44am On Mar 18, 2015
Na wa o!!!

Na so so killing up and down

It is well

RIP

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by MrPresident1: 9:49am On Mar 18, 2015
cry cry

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by ozoigbondu: 9:50am On Mar 18, 2015
Bloodthisty tribe.Fulani people are naturally wicked and heartless.They derive great joy in murdering the people of their host community and raping their women.The sight of their victims blood turns them on.

If the host communities dares to defend themselves a certain old man wrinkled and frail with age called mumu son of hari will travel at the speed of light to accuse them saying why are your people killing my people

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by ginawest(f): 9:59am On Mar 18, 2015
and d fact dat nbdy z doing anything bou dis killings z devastating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 18, 2015
Fulani people with all this trouble way una dey cause I dey fear oo I wan go benue buy farm land

Cai 98.9 percent of people that ever guessed my tribe guessed I was a fulani
The remaining1.1 percent said I looked like a northaner but were not specific
But I b confirm igbo boy

Make them no go mistake me for their enemy oo

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by ifex370(m): 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
ginawest:

Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
Buhari should talk to this people they are his kinsmen!! on a serious note.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by paranorman(m): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
cry cry the authorities and locals have gotta put these guys under check!
Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by campusflavour: 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
killing is in the blood of this Fulani people, God will surely help us, they shall never rule us

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by Castos(m): 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
Buhari stop!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by anneedu: 11:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
Castos:
Buhari stop!
hahahaha, chio ndi mmadu ga egbu mmadu

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by anneedu: 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
Castos:
Buhari stop!
hahahaha chai ndi mmadu ga egbu mmadu
Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by worriedfellow: 9:02am On Mar 19, 2015
ginawest:

I really think their elder states man Buhari that wants to lead them should call them to order. I have lived in makurdi and it is clear the state government can not handle the ninja assualt the fulani's carry out on those innocent farmers just like it is happening in jos. Fulani's are mostly nuisance everywhere they go. Easily provoked and like provoking people. If Buhari wants to rule, he should 1st start by controlling his brothers. This is pathetic. GOD!

12 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by angrybird007: 10:12am On Mar 19, 2015
Who are these again?
When we r still battling bokoharam.
And did u notice GEJ has not spoken on this.
He is busy sharing dollars.
That was how bokoharam started too.
I can now clearly state GEJ is the one breeding terrorist in NIGERIA undecided

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by 5p1naz(m): 10:13am On Mar 19, 2015
Nna mennn
Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by buskie13(m): 10:13am On Mar 19, 2015
no peace for the wicked...what did the kids do for Christ's sake

God pls save ur children... don't let them fall as prey to the predators...

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by condralbede(m): 10:14am On Mar 19, 2015
This is horrible!!Wicked fulanis, each and every one of them has this hatred on humanity running in their veins!!

I hope none of them intend to rule this country
Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by Acidosis(m): 10:14am On Mar 19, 2015
Buhari why?

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by Misogynist2014(m): 10:15am On Mar 19, 2015
Gory.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by Bonapart(m): 10:15am On Mar 19, 2015
Islam..... boko haram, fulani, isis, el qaeda, name the rest... and you say we serve the same God? God forbid.
*Modified* i don't serve the God that Muslim people serve.

11 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by Agent8706(m): 10:16am On Mar 19, 2015
and someone expects me to believe that the Fulani are not as stupid as the cows they rear?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by Flets: 10:16am On Mar 19, 2015
Buhari's boys on rampage

God will punish foot soilders and grand patrons!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by Misogynist2014(m): 10:16am On Mar 19, 2015
Castos:
Buhari stop!
Can you depict your father like that? undecided
Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by cycline404(m): 10:16am On Mar 19, 2015
There Oga will know about it!!!

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by abila122: 10:16am On Mar 19, 2015
RIP, Fulanis is Nigeria next security treat after boko haram has been handled

Escapee narrates ordeal in Boko Haram camp, knows where the Chibok girls are
SOURCE: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/4029-escapee-narrates-ordeal-in-boko-haram-camp-knows-where-the-chibok-girls-are
Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 19, 2015
Bad news everywhere!!God save this country.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by coldsummer: 10:17am On Mar 19, 2015
this is beyond words. i am in tears. innocent children!!!

it is so unfortunate that up till now, the so called leaders and politicians have refused to help battle these fulani people. they left the village youths to fight this war alone. the solders they claimed to deploy to agatu are not even close to where this fight is happening. imagine the whole senate president who is from zone c where agatu is has refused to go close to where this is happening or even use his influence to help these people. what a failed father in his home and for idoma people as a whole.

may the blood of these people speak against all evil leaders.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notorious Cultist Nabbed By Security Men In Calabar, Charms Recovered. Photos / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Transformer During Rain In Abuja / Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.