Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,367 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! (33387 Views)

Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:46am On Mar 18, 2015
If Jesus is Almighty God...

1. Then why is "God head of Christ just as Christ is head of man"? (1 Cor. 11:3)

Answer: For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form Colossians 2:9

2. Then why does Scripture consistently phrase Jesus as a separate person from God? (John 20:17; John 14:1; Mark 10:18; John 17:1-3; etc. Also in heaven, 1 Cor. 11:3; Luke 22:69; etc.)

Answer: I and my Father are one. John 10:30, Jesus said to him, “Have I been among you all this time without your knowing Me, Philip? The one who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
John 14:9
Answer: Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to. Philippians 2:6

3. Then how can Jesus have a God? Could Almighty God have a God? (Mic. 5:4; Ps. 45:6, 7; 89:26; John 20:17; Rom. 15:6; 2 Cor. 1:3; Eph 1:3; Col 1:3; Mark 15:34; John 17:1-3; Also in heaven, Rev. 1:6; 3:2, 12)

Answer: Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to. Philippians 2:6

4. Then why does Scripture say he was born and is part of Creation? (Col. 1:15)

Answer: For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. Colossians 1:16.

HE CREATED ALL THINGS INCLUDING YOU, YET YOU DOUBT HIM
5. Then why does Rev. 3:14 say that Jesus is "the beginning of the creation of God"?
Answer: I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.Revelation 22:13

HOW CAN THE FIRST AND THE LAST BE CREATED? grin
6. Then why is he subject to GOD, like we're subject to him? (1 Cor. 15:27, 28; Eph. 1:17)
ANSWER: HE was in flesh (Phillipians 2:6)
7. Then why does Micah 5:2 say that Jesus' ORIGIN was “from early times”?
Answer: Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, resembling the Son of God, he remains a priest forever. Hebrews 7:3

8. Then why does Jesus not know what God knows? (Matt. 24:36, Rev.1:1; Luke 8:45)
Answer: The third time he said to him, "Simon son of John, do you love me?" Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, "Do you love me?" He said, "Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you." Jesus said, "Feed my sheep. John 21:17

9. Then why is Jesus still subject to God when he is as high as he will ever be? (1 Cor. 15:27, 28)
Answer: while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ

THE SON IS ALSO THE FATHER (GREATEST MYSTERY) 1 TIMOTHY 3:16

10. Then why does Proverbs 8:22-31 show that the Messiah was CREATED / PRODUCED by God?
Answer: Read that scripture and note the scripture is talking about 'wisdom'....wisdom personified....The Hebrew word that commonly means "create" (bara') is not used in verse 22; rather the word is qanah, which occurs eighty-four times in the Old Testament and almost always means "to get, acquire."

NB: (About Jesus,) He (God) also says, "In the beginning, Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands. Hebrews 1:10; Remember “Listen to me, Jacob,Israel, whom I have called:I am he;I am the first and I am the last.13 My own hand laid the foundations of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens; when I summon them, they all stand up together. Isaiah 48:12-13

11. Then why is he not powerful enough to subject things to himself? (1 Cor. 15:27, Eph. 1:17, 22)

Answer: that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,Philippians 2:10; remember It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.'" Romans 14:11
12. Then why would he have to be given any power and authority? (Mt. 28:18; 11:27; Jn. 5:22; 17:2; 3:35; 2 Pet. 1:17)
Answer: Because that is HIS own purpose and HIS will before all things
13. Then why did he have to learn anything? (Heb. 5:8; John 5:19; 8:28)
Answer: Jesus was fully man and fully God

14. Then why is speaking against him not as bad as speaking against the Holy Spirit? (Mt. 12:31,32; Luke 12:10)
Answer: rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness Philippians 2:7

15. Then why did Jesus call the "Father...the only true God"? (John 17:3)
Answer: But Jesus Himself is that God (Isaiah 9:6, zachariah 12:10 etc)
16. Then why did he need to be saved? (Heb. 5:7; John 12:27)
Answer: rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness Philippians 2:7

17. Then why did he have to be exalted to Leader and Savior? (Acts 5:31)

Answer: According to his own purpose and will
18. Then how could he be exalted and given a higher name than he had? (Phil. 2:9-11; Heb. 1:2-4)

19. Then why did he have to be given life in himself? (John 5:25,26)
Answer: He is the way, the truth and the life

20. Then how can the Father be greater than he? (John 14:28)

Answer: Phillipians 2;6
21. Then how could Jesus be tempted by Satan when God cannot be tempted with evil? (James 1:13)
Answer: God was now in human form

22. Then why did he worship the Father? (John 4:22)
Answer: Because the father was in human form, and HE taught us how to worship HIM. Remember His model prayer..."Our father, who art in heaven....thy Kingdom come..." remember Jesus told Pilate that "my kingdom [/b]is not of this world" So the father had a kingdom and Jesus has another kingdom? gri[/b]n

23. Then why can he not do anything on his own? (John 5:19; 6:38)

[b]Answer: The flesh cant do anything unless the SPIRIT(FATHER) which is actually HIMSELF. You cant do anything unless your spirit. "I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me and I in Him, the same bringeth forth much fruit, f[b]or without me, ye can do nothing." John 15:5

24. Then why would he pray to anybody? (Luke 22:44; John 17:1,2; Heb. 5:7)
Answer: To teach us to pray, for the flesh to communicate with the father, to fulfill what is written
25. Then why do John 1:18 and 1 John 4:9 say that Jesus is God's "only BEGOTTEN Son"? ASV
Answer: You clearly dont understand beget do you?...Beget is not create....Remember Jesus was conceived of the HOLY SPIRIT(GOD)
26. Then how can he be God's servant? (Acts 4:26,27,30)
Answer: Phillipians 2:6

27. Then how could he receive strength from an angel? (Luke 22:43)
Answer: brrrrrrr.......He was fully God and fully man, that is why he wept and and he walked on the sea

28. Then how could he be a mediator between God and man? (1 Tim. 2:5)
Answer: The man Jesus Christ is the mediator between man and the God JESUS Christ

29. Then how could he be with God (ton theon)? (John 1:1)
Answer: Is your soul with your flesh?? Is your spirit different from you?

30. Then how can he be God's image? (Col. 1:15; Heb. 1:3)
Answer: Because HE IS GOD HIMSELF

31. Then why is he called the agency (dia) of creation and not the Originator (ek)? (1 Cor. 8:6; John 1:1-3; Prov. 8:30; Heb. 2:10; Col. 1:15,16)
Answr: That is according to your translation done by occultists
32. Then why did Jesus say GOD was "good" in a way that Jesus was not? (Mark 10:18)

Ans[b]wer: He actually meant there that HE was God that was why the guy called HIM good. Isnt Jesus good??AAnswer me[/b]

33. Then why does he have an archangel's voice instead of God's voice? (1 Thess. 4:16)
Answer: That is your demonic understanding, because you worship what you dont know. when you said Jesus was coming in 1914, what happened? liars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34. Then why is the only "worship" given to him the same given to humans? (Heb. 1:6, cf. Mt. 18:26; Rev. 3:9 - "Proskuneo"

Answer: Which human do Angels worship?? (Hebrew 1)

35. Then why do many who believe this rely on a few selected, so-called 'proof-texts' instead of the context of the consistent teaching of the entire Bible?
DO u own a bible? Never be deceived that the new world translation is a bible
36. Then how could he be commanded to do anything? (John 12:49; Deut. 18:18)
Answer: Check up i have answered you over and over
37. Then why did Steven see two separate entities, GOD and Jesus, and not just one God or three persons? (Acts 7:55)
Answer: That is your level of understanding. When a baby sees his father on his mother, it thinks dad is just resting on mum

38. Then how could he be seen at GOD's right hand? (Luke 22:69; Acts 7:55; Rom. 8:34)

Answer: Expression...just as in English i can tell you , you are my right hand's man. That is your level of understanding

39. Then how could Jesus be exalted (not to become God Himself, but) to the position of the "right hand OF God"? (Acts 2:33)

Answer: At the mention of his name all knees in HEAVEN and on earth bow

40. Then why would he have to receive a revelation from God? (Rev.1:1)

Answer: JESUS IS GOD HIMSELF (Isaiah 9:6)

41. Then why is he called God's "begotten" Son before he came to earth? (John 3:16; Gal. 4:4; 1 John 4:9)
Answer: What is the meaning of begotten??

42. Then how could he have a Father? (John 20:17)

ANSWER: THE SON IS THE FATHER (Greatest mystery)

43. Then how could he come in flesh? (1 Kings 8:27; Acts 17:24,25)
Answer: 1 Timothy 3:16

44. Then why did he not come in his own name? (John 5:41-44)
ANSWER: Because as the son HE bears the NAME of HIS FATHER (I know u dont understand....2 corinthians 4:4)

45. Then why did Jesus "come down from heaven to do" God's will and not his own will? (Luke 22:42; John 6:38; John 5:30; John 8:42)
Answer: Not the will of the flesh HE was in....but HIS(The spirit he was) will

46. Then how could he appear before GOD? (Heb. 9:24)
Answer : The man Jesus

47. Then how could he die? Can God die? Can part of God die? (Rom. 5:10; Acts 5:30; 1 Cor. 15:3; Hab.1:12; cf. 1 Tim. 6:16; Num. 23:19; Ps. 90:2; Dan. 6:25-26)

Answer: what is death? Death is a separation between the flesh and the spirit. The flesh wasnt GOD, the SPIRIT in HIM was GOD. The SPIRIT didnt die
48. Then why is it that God resurrected Jesus? (Acts 2:32)
Answer: No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."John 10:18

49. Then why can we see him if "no man has seen God at any time"? (John 1:18)

Answer: God is a spirit(John 4:24) HE (the spirit) manifested in flesh (1 timothy 3:16)...that was why HE could be seen. Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? John 14:9

50. Then why is there not one clear Scripture where Jesus is called "God the Son," (equal to those declaring "God, the Father)?
Answer: JESUS IS GOD....HE IS THE FATHER, HE IS THE ALMIGHTY and the BIBLE has thousand verses saying this

51. How is it that the Jews rounded up some false witnesses to make up lies to obtain a death sentence for Jesus, but neither the Jewish officials nor even one of these false witnesses made a claim that he was God or equally God? (Matt. 26:59-67)
Answer: "We are not stoning you for any good work," they replied, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."John 10:33

52. John summed up his whole Gospel by saying that it was written that we may believe "that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God." Why is there is no mention in that summary of the entire Gospel of what would be the most important thing of all - that Jesus is God? (John 20:31)
Answer: Cant you see?

53. How could Jesus teach in the Jewish synagogues and the temple? This would never happen if any of the authorities believed he claimed to be God (or that his followers believed such a thing). - Matt. 26:55; John 7:14, 28. Matt. 4:23.
Answer: "We are not stoning you for any good work," they replied, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."John 10:33

54. How could Jesus' followers teach in Jewish synagogues after Jesus' death and for the remainder of that first century (at least)? Again, this would not have been allowed if there were any suspicion that they believed Jesus to be God. Acts 9:20; 13:5, Acts 13:13-15.

ANSWER: YOU ARE INDEED BLIND (2 CORINTHIANS 4:4)

I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins." John 8:24

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by CANTICLES: 10:00am On Mar 18, 2015
See this funny guy, many errors in ur answers ..... Pls explain that number 46 well o , because people will just burst into laughter .

No. 46 (heb 9:24) pls ... Lols

NOTE: None of the questions are devil inspired, they are biblically sound questions upon which a good bible student should mediate.

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by bingbagbo(m): 10:06am On Mar 18, 2015
CANTICLES:
See this funny guy, many errors in ur answers ..... Pls explain that number 46 well o , because people will just burst into laughter .

No. 46 pls ... lols

yes, i am not surprised it is funny to you

the gospel is foolishness unto unbelievers

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 1 Corinthians 1:18

4 Likes

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by CANTICLES: 10:12am On Mar 18, 2015
bingbagbo:

yes, i am not surprised it is funny to you

the gospel is foolishness unto unbelievers

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 1 Corinthians 1:18

Stop misquoting... Nobody is discussin cross here.

Instead of you to think .... Moreover, is this the answer to number 46 ?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 12:23am On Mar 19, 2015
Lol...nice questions but the answers are misinterpreted and misquoted bible verses just to support a doctrine?

News flash: if Jesus is the same as the father who is God, then how do you reconcile trinity doctrine that says "that the Godhead are three separate enthities or persons?" undecided

Your answer no. 42 is ridiculous.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 2:11am On Mar 19, 2015
News flash: if Jesus is the same as the father who is God, then how do you reconcile trinity doctrine that says "that the Godhead are three separate enthities or persons?" undecided

Jesus is the same as the Father because they are both the One God (John 1:1).
The Son is not the Father in worldly terms,
and the Son and the Father are two persons,
and the Son is the Father and vice versa because they are God.

I know you cannot understand that.

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by CANTICLES: 9:50am On Mar 19, 2015
johnw74:

And the Son and the Father are two persons,

U dont even understand urself .. u said Jesus is the SAME as the Father , YET contradict urself again by sayin the son is not the Father ! Hw can u teach people what u urself dont understand ?

6 Likes

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
johnw74:

Jesus is the same as the Father because they are both the [size=14pt]One[/size] God (John 1:1).

You are far from the truth I tell you.

No..you dont understand what you are saying. Smh!
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
CANTICLES:

U dont even understand urself .. u said Jesus is the SAME as the Father , YET contradict urself again by sayin the son is not the Father ! Hw can u teach people what u urself dont understand ?

Just take a look;

How can they be two persons and yet they are one, the father is not the son and yet they are the same God..

johnw74, is tongue twisting here!

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Maamin:

Just take a look;

How can they be two persons and yet they are one, the father is not the son and yet they are the same God..

johnw74, is tongue twisting here!

I told you, you couldn't understand it

and it's so simple.

You are far from the truth I tell you.

No..you dont understand what you are saying. Smh!

Ha ha, I wrote it, I understand it.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Persons who leave the Jehovah Witness Orginisation
are called apostates by the remaining jw's

some of them leave because they have discovered that
Jesus is God in the flesh

The jw org. which teach that Jesus is an Angel has only been around about 145 years
Those teaching that Jesus is God in the flesh have been around since Christ was born
2000 years and longer for some prophets

And so it would seem the apostasy is of those who have left the 2000 year old belief that Jesus is God in the flesh to believe the new teaching of Jesus being an Angel and other

1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
1Ti 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

Although Titus appears to be speaking off the rcc (verse 3) who formed as the Holy Roman Empire
and the time since Christ also being called the end times

There are other religious orginisations formed in these end of the end times
who also don't believe the original teachings which are to be found in the Bible
the jw's have written a bible to fit their beliefs, it should be the other way around
getting your beliefs from the Bible

1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Now what doctrine could be more of devils than the doctrine
that the Saviour of the World is an Angel

1Ti_2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
2Ti_1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

God is our Saviour
Jesus is our Saviour
God and the Word (Jesus) is God (John 1:1)

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 12:22am On Mar 20, 2015
John 1:1 says God and the Word are God
the Word became flesh. verse 14
Jesus said the Father and I are one. John 10:30
The Father and the Son are One God
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by CANTICLES: 11:11am On Mar 20, 2015
johnw74:

Jesus said the Father and I are one. John 10:30
The Father and the Son are One God

Kindly Show us where Jesus said " I and the Father are ONE GOD" ?

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
johnw74:
Persons who leave the Jehovah Witness Orginisation
are called apostates by the remaining jw's

some of them leave because they have discovered that

The jw org. which teach that Jesus is an Angel has only been around about 145 years
Those teaching that Jesus is God in the flesh have been around since Christ was born
2000 years and longer for some prophets

And so it would seem the apostasy is of those who have left the 2000 year old belief that Jesus is God in the flesh to believe the new teaching of Jesus being an Angel and other

1Ti 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

Although Titus appears to be speaking off the rcc (verse 3) who formed as the Holy Roman Empire
and the time since Christ also being called the end times

There are other religious orginisations formed in these end of the end times
who also don't believe the original teachings which are to be found in the Bible
the jw's have written a bible to fit their beliefs, it should be the other way around
getting your beliefs from the Bible

Now what doctrine could be more of devils than the doctrine
that the Saviour of the World is an Angel

1Ti_2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
2Ti_1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

God is our Saviour
Jesus is our Saviour
God and the Word (Jesus) is God (John 1:1)

Who is the God of the Jews?

Where in the bible is the Holy Spirit called God?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
CANTICLES
Kindly Show us where Jesus said " I and the Father are ONE GOD" ?

Jesus said I and the Father are One (John 10:30)
John said God and the Word are God (John 1:1)
God and the word, the Father and Jesus, are One God.

Joh 12:45 And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.

Joh 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by CANTICLES: 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
johnw74:
CANTICLES

Jesus said I and the Father are One (John 10:30)

But he didnt say I and the Father are ONE GOD ! If u dont understand what he meant by "one" read 1 corinthin 3:7,8 where scripture said " Paul and Apollo are ONE "

John said God and the Word are God (John 1:1)

U urself said God and the word ! Remember john 1:1 said the word WAS WITH God , can u be with urself ? No , they are two distinct persons AND JOHN 1:1 NEVER SAID THEY ARE "ONE GOD" .

Joh 12:45 And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.

Joh 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father;

Jesus said this bcoz 'he is a representative from the Father' John 7:29

God and the word, the Father and Jesus are ONE GOD

Kindly show us where Jesus said I and the Father are ONE GOD ? Or else stop this heresy
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
johnw74:

John 12:45 And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.

John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

So are you implying that Jesus said Humans have seen what the Father looks like are you? Because that would mean Apostle John was lying at John 1:18 "No man has seen GOD at any time...." And Jesus was a bigger Liar when he said "Not that any man hath seen the Father....." To this same disciples at John 6:46.

Is that the kind of God you want to worship?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 12:24am On Mar 22, 2015
CANTICLES:

But he didnt say I and the Father are ONE GOD ! If u dont understand what he meant by "one" read 1 corinthin 3:7,8 where scripture said " Paul and Apollo are ONE "

Jesus was saying He and God are One God which all the scriptures I have posted support
and which you obviously don't believe

Paul and Apollos are not god
they were one in belief and their work.

U urself said God and the word !

Yes just like scripture does

Remember john 1:1 said the word WAS WITH God , can u be with urself ? No ,

so that's another scripture you don't believe

they are two distinct persons

yes they are two distinct persons

AND JOHN 1:1 NEVER SAID THEY ARE "ONE GOD" .

John 1:1 said they are God, and scripture I have posted show that God is one
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
God=God and the Word=God
God and the Word are two persons and the one True God

Jesus said this bcoz 'he is a representative from the Father' John 7:29

Jesus said that because the Father and Jesus are God
God and the Word are God
I won't post all the scriptures again, just to be disbelieved again

Kindly show us where Jesus said I and the Father are ONE GOD ? Or else stop this heresy

Try being truthful, I said it, I never posted Jesus saying something there
God and the word is God John 1:1
the Word became Jesus Christ verse 14
God and Jesus Christ is God
two persons:
God and Word=One God
two persons:
God and Jesus Christ=One God
Jesus said I and the Father are God
He was talking about He and the Father being the one God
the One True God, obviously

You calling something heresy, that's ripe

So are you implying that Jesus said Humans have seen what the Father looks like are you? Because that would mean Apostle John was lying at John 1:18 "No man has seen GOD at any time...." And Jesus was a bigger Liar when he said "Not that any man hath seen the Father....." To this same disciples at John 6:46.

Is that the kind of God you want to worship?

It's very easy to understand for anyone with an open mind to the scriptures
jw's don't have an open mind, they are told what to believe and even what to say

Jesus said if you see me you see the Father
that is because he and the Father are God
he wasn't saying Me and the Father look the same, duh
remember John 1 and all the other scriptures which I don't keep posting to be again not believed
" he that hath seen me hath seen the Father"
meaning I also am God.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by CANTICLES: 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
johnw74:

Jesus was saying He and God are One God which all the scriptures I have posted support
and which you obviously don't believe

Paul and Apollos are not god
they were one in belief and their work.

Yes just like scripture does

so that's another scripture you don't believe

yes they are two distinct persons

Stop running in circle man

Where is Jesus called " the only TRUE GOD" ?

KINDLY show us where Jesus said " I and the Father are ONE GOD" ?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Longstride: 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
johnw74:

dumb asseś everywhere you turn.
You know they cannot understand you so what's the point of the thread? undecided
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
johnw74:

It's very easy to understand for anyone with an open mind to the scriptures
jw's don't have an open mind, they are told what to believe and even what to say.

People with "open mind" ask Questions, reason on things, you don't do these. So because Jesus told his disciples what to believe and what to say- they are brain washed is that it?

Do not be deceived, each JW reason on the truth and accept it as such on their own free will.

johnw74:

Jesus said if you see me you see the Father
that is because he and the Father are God
he wasn't saying Me and the Father look the same, duh
remember John 1 and all the other scriptures which I don't keep posting to be again not believed
meaning I also am God.

Do you see that bold section- Jesus did not say, He who has seen me has seen GOD also. That would have been easy for his disciples to understand. So that someone like Thomas would not have doubted Jesus resurrection because HE WAS GOD himself, don't you think.

But John 1:18 " No man hath seen GOD at any time"- it did not say "No man hath seen "the Father" at any time did it?"

Jesus then explain who is Called God at John 6:46 "Not that anyone has seen the Father save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father".
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by BIBLESPEAKS(m): 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
bingbagbo:

1. Then why is "God head of Christ just as Christ is head of man"? (1 Cor. 11:3)

Answer: For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form Colossians 2:9

2. Then why does Scripture consistently phrase Jesus as a separate person from God? (John 20:17; John 14:1; Mark 10:18; John 17:1-3; etc. Also in heaven, 1 Cor. 11:3; Luke 22:69; etc.)

Answer: I and my Father are one. John 10:30, Jesus said to him, “Have I been among you all this time without your knowing Me, Philip? The one who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
John 14:9

3. Then how can Jesus have a God? Could Almighty God have a God? (Mic. 5:4; Ps. 45:6, 7; 89:26; John 20:17; Rom. 15:6; 2 Cor. 1:3; Eph 1:3; Col 1:3; Mark 15:34; John 17:1-3; Also in heaven, Rev. 1:6; 3:2, 12)

4. Then why does Scripture say he was born and is part of Creation? (Col. 1:15)

Answer: For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. Colossians 1:16.

HE CREATED ALL THINGS INCLUDING YOU, YET YOU DOUBT HIM
5. Then why does Rev. 3:14 say that Jesus is "the beginning of the creation of God"?
Answer: I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.Revelation 22:13

HOW CAN THE FIRST AND THE LAST BE CREATED? grin
6. Then why is he subject to GOD, like we're subject to him? (1 Cor. 15:27, 28; Eph. 1:17)
ANSWER: HE was in flesh (Phillipians 2:6)
7. Then why does Micah 5:2 say that Jesus' ORIGIN was “from early times”?
Answer: Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, resembling the Son of God, he remains a priest forever. Hebrews 7:3

8. Then why does Jesus not know what God knows? (Matt. 24:36, Rev.1:1; Luke 8:45)
Answer: The third time he said to him, "Simon son of John, do you love me?" Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, "Do you love me?" He said, "Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you." Jesus said, "Feed my sheep. John 21:17

9. Then why is Jesus still subject to God when he is as high as he will ever be? (1 Cor. 15:27, 28)
Answer: while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ

THE SON IS ALSO THE FATHER (GREATEST MYSTERY) 1 TIMOTHY 3:16

10. Then why does Proverbs 8:22-31 show that the Messiah was CREATED / PRODUCED by God?
Answer: Read that scripture and note the scripture is talking about 'wisdom'....wisdom personified....The Hebrew word that commonly means "create" (bara') is not used in verse 22; rather the word is qanah, which occurs eighty-four times in the Old Testament and almost always means "to get, acquire."

NB: (About Jesus,) He (God) also says, "In the beginning, Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands. Hebrews 1:10; Remember “Listen to me, Jacob,Israel, whom I have called:I am he;I am the first and I am the last.13 My own hand laid the foundations of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens; when I summon them, they all stand up together. Isaiah 48:12-13

11. Then why is he not powerful enough to subject things to himself? (1 Cor. 15:27, Eph. 1:17, 22)

Answer: that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,Philippians 2:10; remember It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.'" Romans 14:11
12. Then why would he have to be given any power and authority? (Mt. 28:18; 11:27; Jn. 5:22; 17:2; 3:35; 2 Pet. 1:17)
Answer: Because that is HIS own purpose and HIS will before all things
13. Then why did he have to learn anything? (Heb. 5:8; John 5:19; 8:28)
Answer: Jesus was fully man and fully God

14. Then why is speaking against him not as bad as speaking against the Holy Spirit? (Mt. 12:31,32; Luke 12:10)

15. Then why did Jesus call the "Father...the only true God"? (John 17:3)
Answer: But Jesus Himself is that God (Isaiah 9:6, zachariah 12:10 etc)
16. Then why did he need to be saved? (Heb. 5:7; John 12:27)

17. Then why did he have to be exalted to Leader and Savior? (Acts 5:31)

18. Then how could he be exalted and given a higher name than he had? (Phil. 2:9-11; Heb. 1:2-4)

19. Then why did he have to be given life in himself? (John 5:25,26)
Answer: He is the way, the truth and the life

20. Then how can the Father be greater than he? (John 14:28)

Answer: Phillipians 2;6
21. Then how could Jesus be tempted by Satan when God cannot be tempted with evil? (James 1:13)
Answer: God was now in human form

22. Then why did he worship the Father? (John 4:22)
Answer: Because the father was in human form, and HE taught us how to worship HIM. Remember His model prayer..."Our father, who art in heaven....thy Kingdom come..." remember Jesus told Pilate that "my kingdom [/b]is not of this world" So the father had a kingdom and Jesus has another kingdom? gri[/b]n

23. Then why can he not do anything on his own? (John 5:19; 6:38)

[b]Answer: The flesh cant do anything unless the SPIRIT(FATHER) which is actually HIMSELF. You cant do anything unless your spirit. "I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me and I in Him, the same bringeth forth much fruit, f[b]or without me, ye can do nothing." John 15:5

24. Then why would he pray to anybody? (Luke 22:44; John 17:1,2; Heb. 5:7)
Answer: To teach us to pray, for the flesh to communicate with the father, to fulfill what is written
25. Then why do John 1:18 and 1 John 4:9 say that Jesus is God's "only BEGOTTEN Son"? ASV
Answer: You clearly dont understand beget do you?...Beget is not create....Remember Jesus was conceived of the HOLY SPIRIT(GOD)
26. Then how can he be God's servant? (Acts 4:26,27,30)
Answer: Phillipians 2:6

27. Then how could he receive strength from an angel? (Luke 22:43)
Answer: brrrrrrr.......He was fully God and fully man, that is why he wept and and he walked on the sea

28. Then how could he be a mediator between God and man? (1 Tim. 2:5)
Answer: The man Jesus Christ is the mediator between man and the God JESUS Christ

29. Then how could he be with God (ton theon)? (John 1:1)
Answer: Is your soul with your flesh?? Is your spirit different from you?

30. Then how can he be God's image? (Col. 1:15; Heb. 1:3)
Answer: Because HE IS GOD HIMSELF

31. Then why is he called the agency (dia) of creation and not the Originator (ek)? (1 Cor. 8:6; John 1:1-3; Prov. 8:30; Heb. 2:10; Col. 1:15,16)
Answr: That is according to your translation done by occultists
32. Then why did Jesus say GOD was "good" in a way that Jesus was not? (Mark 10:18)

Ans[b]wer: He actually meant there that HE was God that was why the guy called HIM good. Isnt Jesus good??AAnswer me[/b]

33. Then why does he have an archangel's voice instead of God's voice? (1 Thess. 4:16)
Answer: That is your demonic understanding, because you worship what you dont know. when you said Jesus was coming in 1914, what happened? liars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34. Then why is the only "worship" given to him the same given to humans? (Heb. 1:6, cf. Mt. 18:26; Rev. 3:9 - "Proskuneo"

Answer: Which human do Angels worship?? (Hebrew 1)

35. Then why do many who believe this rely on a few selected, so-called 'proof-texts' instead of the context of the consistent teaching of the entire Bible?
DO u own a bible? Never be deceived that the new world translation is a bible
36. Then how could he be commanded to do anything? (John 12:49; Deut. 18:18)
Answer: Check up i have answered you over and over
37. Then why did Steven see two separate entities, GOD and Jesus, and not just one God or three persons? (Acts 7:55)
Answer: That is your level of understanding. When a baby sees his father on his mother, it thinks dad is just resting on mum

38. Then how could he be seen at GOD's right hand? (Luke 22:69; Acts 7:55; Rom. 8:34)

Answer: Expression...just as in English i can tell you , you are my right hand's man. That is your level of understanding

39. Then how could Jesus be exalted (not to become God Himself, but) to the position of the "right hand OF God"? (Acts 2:33)

Answer: At the mention of his name all knees in HEAVEN and on earth bow

40. Then why would he have to receive a revelation from God? (Rev.1:1)

Answer: JESUS IS GOD HIMSELF (Isaiah 9:6)

41. Then why is he called God's "begotten" Son before he came to earth? (John 3:16; Gal. 4:4; 1 John 4:9)
Answer: What is the meaning of begotten??

42. Then how could he have a Father? (John 20:17)

ANSWER: THE SON IS THE FATHER (Greatest mystery)

43. Then how could he come in flesh? (1 Kings 8:27; Acts 17:24,25)
Answer: 1 Timothy 3:16

44. Then why did he not come in his own name? (John 5:41-44)
ANSWER: Because as the son HE bears the NAME of HIS FATHER (I know u dont understand....2 corinthians 4:4)

45. Then why did Jesus "come down from heaven to do" God's will and not his own will? (Luke 22:42; John 6:38; John 5:30; John 8:42)
Answer: Not the will of the flesh HE was in....but HIS(The spirit he was) will

46. Then how could he appear before GOD? (Heb. 9:24)
Answer : The man Jesus

47. Then how could he die? Can God die? Can part of God die? (Rom. 5:10; Acts 5:30; 1 Cor. 15:3; Hab.1:12; cf. 1 Tim. 6:16; Num. 23:19; Ps. 90:2; Dan. 6:25-26)

Answer: what is death? Death is a separation between the flesh and the spirit. The flesh wasnt GOD, the SPIRIT in HIM was GOD. The SPIRIT didnt die
48. Then why is it that God resurrected Jesus? (Acts 2:32)
Answer: No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."John 10:18

49. Then why can we see him if "no man has seen God at any time"? (John 1:18)

Answer: God is a spirit(John 4:24) HE (the spirit) manifested in flesh (1 timothy 3:16)...that was why HE could be seen. Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? John 14:9

50. Then why is there not one clear Scripture where Jesus is called "God the Son," (equal to those declaring "God, the Father)?
Answer: JESUS IS GOD....HE IS THE FATHER, HE IS THE ALMIGHTY and the BIBLE has thousand verses saying this

51. How is it that the Jews rounded up some false witnesses to make up lies to obtain a death sentence for Jesus, but neither the Jewish officials nor even one of these false witnesses made a claim that he was God or equally God? (Matt. 26:59-67)

52. John summed up his whole Gospel by saying that it was written that we may believe "that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God." Why is there is no mention in that summary of the entire Gospel of what would be the most important thing of all - that Jesus is God? (John 20:31)
Answer: Cant you see?

53. How could Jesus teach in the Jewish synagogues and the temple? This would never happen if any of the authorities believed he claimed to be God (or that his followers believed such a thing). - Matt. 26:55; John 7:14, 28. Matt. 4:23.

54. How could Jesus' followers teach in Jewish synagogues after Jesus' death and for the remainder of that first century (at least)? Again, this would not have been allowed if there were any suspicion that they believed Jesus to be God. Acts 9:20; 13:5, Acts 13:13-15.

ANSWER: YOU ARE INDEED BLIND (2 CORINTHIANS 4:4)

I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins." John 8:24

Are you really interested in answering those questions or u're just fixing ur doctrines in the spaces?

If u really want to answer the questions, don't(only) tell us ur doctrine, give an explanation to the cited scriptures. For example:

Answer: For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form Colossians 2:9.

We want u to explain 1cor 11:3 and how it fits in nicely with ur doctrine. What u've just done is trash.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
BIBLESPEAKS:

Are you really interested in answering those questions or u're just fixing ur doctrines in the spaces?

If u really want to answer the questions, don't(only) tell us ur doctrine, give an explanation to the cited scriptures. For example:

Answer: For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form Colossians 2:9.

We want u to explain 1cor 11:3 and how it fits in nicely with ur doctrine. What u've just done is trash.

Deuteronomy 30:15

See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction.

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 1:59am On Mar 23, 2015
CANTICLES:

Stop running in circle man

Where is Jesus called " the only TRUE GOD" ?

KINDLY show us where Jesus said " I and the Father are ONE GOD" ?

You should be truthful and stop misquoting me

look back at all the scriptures I have posted in many threads agreeing with that
just John 1 is enough for a bible believer
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 2:02am On Mar 23, 2015
Longstride:

dumb asseś everywhere you turn.
You know they cannot understand you so what's the point of the thread? undecided

They keep asking me
but I don't always answer
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 2:20am On Mar 23, 2015
So because Jesus told his disciples what to believe and what to say- they are brain washed is that it?

he has authority

jw's get their beliefs from their elders
and those beliefs changes from time to time

Jesus did not say, He who has seen me has seen GOD also.

Jesus said exactly as I quoted:

Joh_14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

is their honesty in misquoting
jw's misquote often
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by CAPTIVATOR: 8:40am On Mar 23, 2015
johnw74

God and the Word are two persons , and the one true God

ONLY THE FATHER is called " ONLY TRUE GOD" John 17:3
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

ONLY THE FATHER is called " ONLY TRUE GOD" John 17:3

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

God is God and the Word

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2015
johnw74:

he has authority

Jesus who is God in the flesh who has authority still WORSHIP MY GOD (YHWH). Imagine "God in the flesh" worshipped "God in the spirit
". Which is superior them? If both God are the same is that not Madness? Is it not Foolishness for Almighty God to come by himself when he could easily create another perfect man to take his place?

Read the Bible: See the difference between Satan's conversation with Jesus Matthew 4:1-8 and when Jesus confront the Demons. Compare that with how satan spoke to YHWH in heaven about Job.

johnw74:

jw's get their beliefs from their elders
and those beliefs changes from time to time

If JW belief are from their Elders- hundreds of thousands of people won't be converting from different religion all over the world on a daily basics- intelligent creature don't like others to impose their ideas on them mostly if they perceive it to be wrong.

JW beliefs are from the Bible. We always quote the bible.

Understanding change else they are DOGMA! The trinity teaching is a dogma!!! Core belief don't change espectially if is clearly stated in the bible eg There is only one true God and Jesus is not it!!!

johnw74:

Joh_14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

So the Question remains: Can you swear on it that the Disciples SAW THE FATHER (a spirit) in the FLESH (or with their Spiritual EYES).

Do you know that the Father has never left his throne (Heaven vacant), Do you know that no man has seen the Father except Jesus. Do you know that no man may see the Father and Live.

johnw74:

is their honesty in misquoting
jw's misquote often

Rubbish! Pure Rubbish!! I really don't know your problem? Where did I misquote you? Show me?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
God let us know through the apostle John, that the Word who was with God and who was God, became Jesus Christ (chapter 1 verses 1&14)
jw say: NO GOD, YOU ARE WRONG, Michael became Jesus.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 7:50am On Mar 25, 2015
johnw74:

God let us know through the apostle John, that the Word who was with God and who was God, became Jesus Christ (chapter 1 verses 1&14)
jw say: NO GOD, YOU ARE WRONG, Michael became Jesus.

The Bible and JW says Jesus is a God separate from the God of Isreal/Almighty God - Acts 5:30 "The God of our Fathers raised up Jesus whom ye slew and hanged on a tree".

You see, Jesus is not the God of our Fathers (Abraham, Isaac and Jacob)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

HIV Positive Man Dies After He Stopped Taking His Drugs To Show Off His Faith / See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through / Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.