Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! (33458 Views)

Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
johnw74:

As usual when jw lose points he changes direction.
The original comment by jw was saying
, "there is a diffrence between mighty and Almighty"

Now where Jehovah is concerned, (not two chiefs john and james) but one person, Jehovah, there is no diffrence between mighty and Almighty because He is called both.

Unless He is mighty on some ocassions and Almighty on other ocassions, NOT.

It's very simple, but jw go on and on and on complicating it to try and win points.
Looking for truth is the way to go, not winning points for false beliefs.[/b]

You remember me saying you - jw don't believe the scriptures, it's either you don't believe the scriptures or are blind to the scriptures, or want to remain in unbelief or are confused, perhaps deluded.
God does cause delusion to those who don't believe.

I, anyway believe along with scriptures that Jehovah is mighty God and Jehovah is Almighty God because they say so.
And if God is mighty and Almighty then they mean the same when referring to Him.
It's really easy, but you will have to think on it if you are entrenched in what you must believe.

@ Bold Section, Please address me and not the JW organisation as a whole. Discuss with me not picking fights with JW organisation.

Can you please spot the difference between this two Statement:

P1: There is a different between "The Almighty God" and "The Mighty God".

P2: There is a difference between "Almighty God" and "Mighty God"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
HINTS:

H1: Focus on the Individuals wielding the Titles

H2: Focus on the Title itself.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
johnw74:

There is only One True God now, it has always been
My mighty and Almighty God is One God, He is Jehovah, and He is Jesus, God and the Word.

Then I will say your "Mighty and Almighty God" must be a nut job. He split himself into two or more beings/persons for what? To confuse people? Could he not have done everything by his lonesome self?

Your God is the Father and Son of himself! He confuse people like Stephen when he show himself has two persons or was he doing A SPEED MIRAGE THING like they do in The Flash-Tv series. He spoke to himself repeated- He must be confused.

johnw74:

Why don't you tell Father God Jehovah that He Fathered a false god (a god), as you are telling us.

Jehovah Fathered "a god" which can either be Jesus, angels and Man, just name your pick or is Adam not God's son, just as the Angels are called God's son and Jesus was called the son of the Most high?

johnw74:

If Jesus is an Angel then His Father Jehovah is also an Angel. But He isn't.

Hebrews 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

What does it mean to be an Angel or What does the word "Angel" mean?

Do you see that your God was quote as talking to himself?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Judges 13:21,22 " The angel of the Lord appeared no more to Manoah and to his wife, Then Manoah KNEW that he was the ANGEL OF THE LORD and Manoah said to his wife, We shall surely die for WE HAVE SEEN God" PS: Note the capital letter 'G' as found in your bible.

Hosea 12:4 -Jacob struggle with an Angel who is also called God more than one times in the bible.

How about that.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by nutarious(f): 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Its a Shame that after following the thread for so long, you still don't understand the point I am trying to make neither the point being discussed.

Let me be VERY CLEAR: I am not saying that Jehovah is not called A Mighty God or Almighty God. For a Fact they are among two of the many titles he holds.

What is am hinting on is that Jesus is ONLY referred to A Mighty God, he is not addressed with the title "Almighty God".

That is why I am hinting on the difference between the two Titles.

If you are implying that there is not different between the two Titles (as regards scope of authority) then there is no point in discussing with you any further.

its been a long arquement, i understand perfectly how u meant..........................

he answered you with 3 mighty GOD and 8 almighty scripture from the old testament................................the Jews dont know JESUS...............

so my point = both mighty God and AMIGHTY were addressesd to the same GOD...............................................

i do undertsand you, now i said self denials because this explanation is basic.............................

scroll back up.....................old testament was wriiten in hebrew and aramaic and the Patrichs know only one God......................and he was addres with the two names, now u are opining that the words make it dift persons and that would only mean there is TWO Gods ..................NOTE I SAID TWO GODS....................been worship by the early partrich, you and i know there werent two GODS but only 1 God in old testament.......................................

i hope u get my point?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by nutarious(f): 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Then I will say your "Mighty and Almighty God" must be a nut job. He split himself into two or more beings/persons for what? To confuse people? Could he not have done everything by his lonesome self?

Your God is the Father and Son of himself! He confuse people like Stephen when he show himself has two persons or was he doing A SPEED MIRAGE THING like they do in The Flash-Tv series. He spoke to himself repeated- He must be confused.

Jehovah Fathered "a god" which can either be Jesus, angels and Man, just name your pick or is Adam not God's son, just as the Angels are called God's son and Jesus was called the son of the Most high?

Judges 13:21,22 " The angel of the Lord appeared no more to Manoah and to his wife, Then Manoah KNEW that he was the ANGEL OF THE LORD and Manoah said to his wife, We shall surely die for WE HAVE SEEN God" PS: Note the capital letter 'G' as found in your bible.

Hosea 12:4 -Jacob struggle with an Angel who is also called God more than one times in the bible.

How about that.

lol, what a statement..............................u want to understand God"s complexity?

have u understand urs?

1= what happens to u literally when u sleep and still find urself active in dreams?

2= so u dont talk to ur self? u dont reason within u? yet u seems to wannna how the complex God is, he wasnt created, how he existed is still a mystery to angels not to talk of Man

3= have u ever operated in the spiritual? how do witches leave their body yet are active in their meetings? do u understand yet u wannna understand God complexity

4= Look at the bible and how it was organised, centuries after centuries, can u comprehend that.......................

5= Pls read God responce to job in JOB 38-42, many things God said there were immortal, gods. and he God boast to job about them..............pls read and u will find -----its the only place i found names of many gods we dont know and who has existed before us....................................see BABA is too complex to Reseacrh, even LUCIFER AS CLOSE AS HE WAS NEVER UNDERSTOOD.

6=lets create man in our image===who was he talking to? Angels? we are not in the form of Angels for Angels dont have body nor souls...............................we are a similar and imperfect copy of ELOHIM.

7= lastly, i erred in this dept tooo, no man can get to the father except thru the son...............says the bible, so any worship of GOD without JESUS will mean no HOLY SPIRIT and that soul will never connect to the father...............

david prayed in psalm prayed about Holy spirit.................yet Judaism never preached or teach on holy spirit, it strange to thyem. but here is david saying lord dont take the holy spirit from me........................no other secret, David the patrich knew more by his fellowship

few has the holy spirit in the old testamnt , very few..................................we can all now connect with holy spirit thru JESUS and thru no other source thats why he promised that he will send down THE holy spirit, a god cant promise to send out the spirit of GOD.

HAVE I BEEN LONG WITH U THAT U STILL ASK WHERE IS THE FATHER................................

HE WAS IN THE WORLD,THE WORLD WAS MADE BY HIM AND THE WORLD KNEW HIM NOT====John 1-11{Genesis 1-1=in the begining God created heaven and Earth}

nobody is holy or worhty, we are all sinners accepted by adoption as son thru the blood of Jesus= romans 8-15

shalom

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
nutarious:

lol, what a statement..............................u want to understand God"s complexity?

have u understand urs?

1= what happens to u literally when u sleep and still find urself active in dreams?

2= so u dont talk to ur self? u dont reason within u? yet u seems to wannna how the complex God is, he wasnt created, how he existed is still a mystery to angels not to talk of Man

3= have u ever operated in the spiritual? how do witches leave their body yet are active in their meetings? do u understand yet u wannna understand God complexity

4= Look at the bible and how it was organised, centuries after centuries, can u comprehend that.......................

5= Pls read God responce to job in JOB 38-42, many things God said there were immortal, gods. and he God boast to job about them..............pls read and u will find -----its the only place i found names of many gods we dont know and who has existed before us....................................see BABA is too complex to Reseacrh, even LUCIFER AS CLOSE AS HE WAS NEVER UNDERSTOOD.

6=lets create man in our image===who was he talking to? Angels? we are not in the form of Angels for Angels dont have body nor souls...............................we are a similar and imperfect copy of ELOHIM.

7= lastly, i erred in this dept tooo, no man can get to the father except thru the son...............says the bible, so any worship of GOD without JESUS will mean no HOLY SPIRIT and that soul will never connect to the father...............

david prayed in psalm prayed about Holy spirit.................yet Judaism never preached or teach on holy spirit, it strange to thyem. but here is david saying lord dont take the holy spirit from me........................no other secret, David the patrich knew more by his fellowship

few has the holy spirit in the old testamnt , very few..................................we can all now connect with holy spirit thru JESUS and thru no other source thats why he promised that he will send down THE holy spirit, a god cant promise to send out the spirit of GOD.

HAVE I BEEN LONG WITH U THAT U STILL ASK WHERE IS THE FATHER................................

HE WAS IN THE WORLD,THE WORLD WAS MADE BY HIM AND THE WORLD KNEW HIM NOT====John 1-11{Genesis 1-1=in the begining God created heaven and Earth}

nobody is holy or worhty, we are all sinners accepted by adoption as son thru the blood of Jesus= romans 8-15

shalom

HARD TRUTH, GOD BLESS YOU !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
There is no hard truth there...she is simply quoting bible verses out of context to suit herself. The bible is clear enough on who Yahweh is.

And there is none unto like him either in heaven, on earth and beneath the earth.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

@ Bold Section, Please address me and not the JW organisation as a whole. Discuss with me not picking fights with JW organisation.

jw's are the last persons I would listen to telling me how to post smiley
Ha ha showing you where you are wrong is picking fights, truth remember

Can you please spot the difference between this two Statement:

P1: There is a different between "The Almighty God" and "The Mighty God".

P2: There is a difference between "Almighty God" and "Mighty God"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
HINTS:

H1: Focus on the Individuals wielding the Titles

H2: Focus on the Title itself.

If you cannot see by now you may never see.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 12:00am On Apr 11, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Father and Son are two persons, One God.
God is not confused.

Then according to your belief Jehovah Himself would have to be "a god" an angel
God Jehovah Fathered God Jesus Christ, and He called Him God.
God created man, angels, Adam, and He beget-Fathered Jesus, if you can see the huge diffrence.
My dad is Human so I am human,
Jehovah is True God so Son is True God.

I know that is one of the scriptures you don't believe.
God never talked to Himself, but He does speak with another person of the Godhead though.

How about that.
The Angel of the Lord represents the Lord, talking as if He is the Lord.
Read the Revelation to John.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 12:10am On Apr 11, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

johnw74:

There is only One True God now, it has always been
My mighty and Almighty God is One God, He is Jehovah, and He is Jesus, God and the Word.

I didn't think even a jw would blaspheme God like that, the One True God, mighty, Almighty God, Jehovah and Jesus, God and the Word, must be a nut job.

I have taken your blasphemy to God.

See the spirits whether they be from God or from the devil.

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by nutarious(f): 1:14am On Apr 11, 2015
LETS end this Arquement, Noel jones call this the battle of the mind.........................................

Only God can help the mind especially when its trap..............................................................

even as a growing xtian there is still alot to learn from the Holy spirit.............................

Jesus said in bitterness, my people suffer for ignorance, i beleive its God's rsponsibility to save us all and make us all understand.............

lets all just pray that he open our eyes(though if am a JW, it will be a burden on me as the only xtian sect tht shares this only gospel of Jesus not been God AND THIS SO MUCH sepration from same body of christ. and funny, the Jw IS NOT UPTO 300 YEARS.THE FOUNDERS MET A TRUTH TOLD IN THE BLOOD OF THE APOSTLE, FOR ANYBODY CONSCERN. READ ROMANS OVER AND OVER FOR IT SAYS SO MUCH AS THE 5TH GOSPEL.)................................

its well with all of us............................

I LOVE U GUYS, AM OUT
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 7:10am On Apr 11, 2015
nutarious:

he answered you with 3 mighty GOD and 8 almighty scripture from the old testament................................the Jews dont know JESUS...............

so my point = both mighty God and AMIGHTY were addressesd to the same GOD...............................................

That is it, He answered a question I did not ask. I did not say - YHWH was not called A Mighty God, did I? My question was more like, There is a reason why Jesus was not called "Almighty God" because he is not.

The Jews did not Know Jesus? Are you kidding me? So Jesus twelve apostles, his other disciples and some members of the first century christians were not JEWS? Or Are you saying that the Pharisees and
Saducees don't that that Isaiah 9:6 refers to the Messiah and Not the God they worship.

Do you even know that the God the Jews worship is different from Jesus and the Jews who knew Jesus identity knew that?

nutarious:

i do undertsand you, now i said self denials because this explanation is basic.............................

scroll back up..................... old testament was wriiten in hebrew and aramaic and the Patrichs know only one God......................and he was addres with the two names, now u are opining that the words make it dift persons and that would only mean there is TWO Gods ..................NOTE I SAID TWO GODS....................been worship by the early partrich, you and i know there werent two GODS but only 1 God in old testament .......................................

Yes, and that God the Patriach worship is not Jesus. The Patriach NEVER worship Jesus as their God. Read Acts 5:30.
i hope u get my point?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 7:21am On Apr 11, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Stephen called Jesus, God and Lord, this is another verse jw does not believe,
jw say that God confused Stephen.

Act 7:59 And they stoned Stephen, who was calling on God and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.
Act 7:60 And kneeling down, he cried with a loud voice, Lord, do not lay this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 7:22am On Apr 11, 2015
nutarious:

have u understand urs?

shalom

If you don't understand your God because he is complex, well that is you.

Because I understand my God because he isn't complex plus he wants me to know him too.

Jesus said " You worship what you do not know, WE WORSHIP WHAT WE KNOW".

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 7:32am On Apr 11, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

The Bible shows instances of God and the Word talking,
jw say He spoke to himself often, He must be confused.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 7:37am On Apr 11, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Because I understand my God because he isn't complex plus he wants me to know him too.

Jesus obviously was not talking to His followers - Christians,
but applies to the various sects and other unbelievers,
and specifically on that occasion the woman at the well mm while she was an unbeliever.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 8:08am On Apr 11, 2015
johnw74:

Father and Son are two persons, One God.
God is not confused.

Two different, seperate person I agree.

Please tell me, IN WHAT WAY ARE THEY 'ONE GOD' if they are two persons.

johnw74:

Then according to your belief Jehovah Himself would have to be "a god" an angel
God Jehovah Fathered God Jesus Christ, and He called Him God.
God created man, angels, Adam, and He beget-Fathered Jesus, if you can see the huge diffrence.
My dad is Human so I am human,
Jehovah is True God so Son is True God.

Wrong, God Fathered Adam, is Adam a true God too? Who Fathered the Angels too?

johnw74:

I know that is one of the scriptures you don't believe.
God never talked to Himself, but He does speak with another person of the Godhead though.

You said God talked to another person of the Godhead, So in otherwords, God talked to another 'God' of the Godhead ( because the other person is God also and the address the one initiating the talk as God)

Godhead- What do you mean by this word? I want to understand How 3 persons, each a God could share a head or do you mean The position/office of God is called Godhead?

johnw74:

The Angel of the Lord represents the Lord, talking as if He is the Lord.
Read the Revelation to John.

Interesting, I notice how you replace "God" with "The Lord" to reduce the effect.

So it is easy to come to this conclusion when it is an Angel but difficult to come to this same conclusion when Jesus is mentioned (When Jesus said, he who has seen him has seen the Father)

The Jews knew that anyone no one can see the Father and live, they also know that the Father reside in Heaven, yet Jesus disciples asked him to "Show them the Father"- Does that not strike you as odd, that they did not mean to see the Father literally but rather they want Jesus to explain The Qualities of the Father to them?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by tempem: 8:10am On Apr 11, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Well done!

You rocks man.

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 8:32am On Apr 11, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Wrong, God Fathered Adam, is Adam a true God too? Who Fathered the Angels too?

jw doesn't believe the Bible:

Joh_1:14 And the Word became flesh, and tabernacled among us. And we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and of truth.
1Jn_4:9 In this the love of God was revealed in us, because God sent His only begotten Son into the world that we might live through Him.

You said God talked to another person of the Godhead, So in otherwords, God talked to another 'God' of the Godhead ( because the other person is God also and the address the one initiating the talk as God)

God is one God, it's you who said He talked to another god,
it's must be hard for jw to be truthful.

Interesting, I notice how you replace "God" with "The Lord" to reduce the effect.

You noticed nothing, the Lord is God.

I'm not interisted in explaining Truth to you anymore since you blasphemed God.
But I may from time to time show up some of your wrongs.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:34am On Apr 11, 2015
Acts 16:30-35

30 He then brought them out and asked, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?”

31 They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.” 32 Then they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all the others in his house. 33 At that hour of the night the jailer took them and washed their wounds; then immediately he and all his household were baptized. 34 The jailer brought them into his house and set a meal before them; he was filled with joy because he had come to believe in God—he and his whole household.

35 When it was daylight, the magistrates sent their officers to the jailer with the order: “Release those men.”

JESUS IS GOD ALMIGHTY
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 10:22am On Apr 11, 2015
I suppose it could be said that the jw's are the modern day pharisees.

the pharisees deny the trinity - so do the jw's
the pharisees deny the Diety of Christ - so do the jw's
the Pharisees deny the physical resurrection of Christ - so do the jw's
the pharisees deny salvation by grace - so do the jw's

Some things Jesus said about the pharacees, and apply also to their later day equivalents:

Mat 23:13 But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of Heaven against men. For you neither go in, nor do you allow those entering to go in.

Mat 23:15 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you compass sea and the dry land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, you make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
Isn't that jw to a T.

Mat 23:24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.
Mat 23:25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

Mat_23:27 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs, which indeed appear beautiful outside, but inside they are full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
Mat 23:28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

Mat 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
johnw74:

I didn't think even a jw would blaspheme God like that, the One True God, mighty, Almighty God, Jehovah and Jesus, God and the Word, must be a nut job.

I have taken your blasphemy to God.

See the spirits whether they be from God or from the devil.

Re-Read My post and see which God I was addressing.

Note: You and I don't have the same God. While your God is a triune being mine is Just one- Jehovah the Father of Jesus.

"We worship what we know remember", You worship what you know and I worship what I know.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by nutarious(f): 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

u know GOD...........................................HAHAHAHAHA,lol.

EPIC statement, you only know what he wants you to know............................

the dicplises were asking certain question like this and jesus told them in act 1-7 , jesus was telling his disciples its not lrft for you to know time and season or to start reserching GOD..............................he will reveal himself to you only beyond Religion.

since u said u know him, HAVE U SEEN HIM?LOL....................................

FUNNY GUY, U KNOW GOD....................EVEN LUCIFER THE ARCHANGEL THAT ONCEWAS CLOSE TO KNEW DONT KNOW HIM.....................not to talk of u

YOU ARE JUST BEEN DELUDED......................
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by nutarious(f): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

That is it, He answered a question I did not ask. I did not say - YHWH was not called A Mighty God, did I? My question was more like, There is a reason why Jesus was not called "Almighty God" because he is not.

The Jews did not Know Jesus? Are you kidding me? So Jesus twelve apostles, his other disciples and some members of the first century christians were not JEWS? Or Are you saying that the Pharisees and
Saducees don't that that Isaiah 9:6 refers to the Messiah and Not the God they worship.

Do you even know that the God the Jews worship is different from Jesus and the Jews who knew Jesus identity knew that?

COMMON guy, why are u misquoting me.............................

i said the jews dont know Jesus in the old testamemnet, haba!

Jesus is jew nha and i know that , check previous thread, a guy posted 7 Almighty God and 3mighty God in the old testament....................

i repeat old testament..........................................i even said the patrichs

so my point if the jews inthe old testament call God mighty God and Almighty God whats the problem....................

the old testament has JEW CALLING God the almighty and the mighty God........................................pls dont misquote me again

who dpdsnt know jesus was born a jew, my reference was to old testament, if they in the old testament call God both and later refer to him as same in the nwe testament so what all the Arquement, since JESUS only came during the later time in the new testament and was still adreees as same way the old testament JEWS adrres GOD
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
johnw74:

jw say that God confused Stephen.

You have it wrong! Don't Slander like the devil does very often!

I, RikoduoSennin say that YOUR GOD must have CONFUSED Stephen when he Show Himself to occupy two two space in the same time (eg Stephen Saw God sitting (The Father) and he saw Jesus ( another God) standing by his side yet they are Same and one God)

Hehehe, In Heaven, He sat on a throne as the Ancient of Days and He himself stood and collect a scroll from his own hand as the Lamb in the same space and time, is it?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Maamin(m): 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jesus has a God and father like us..that same father and God is the same we worship and serve, but less Christ is Divine and from God..He never claimed being equal as the father.

Shema O! Christians the lord our God the lord is one.

Shabbat shalom le'kulam!
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
johnw74:

The Bible shows instances of God and the Word talking,
jw say He spoke to himself often, He must be confused.

Must I correct you often?

You said God and the Word (Who also God) talked

Or is Jesus not God again?

God and God talked, If this person refer to as God and the Second person is together ONE GOD, then God spoke to himself ko?

I RikoduoSennin is saying that, that God is CONFUSE. Why send himself to the Earth in the first place?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
johnw74:

Jesus obviously was not talking to His followers - Christians,
but applies to the various sects and other unbelievers,
and specifically on that occasion the woman at the well mm while she was an unbeliever.

The Points is Knowing WHO YOU WORSHIP, I don't worship a complex God whom I don't know is real identity.

Besides I am an unbeliever to you if I don't share the same believe as you, that is why Jesus also told the Pharasee that they don't know the Father/God- were they not Jews like Jesus and his disciples?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by nutarious(f): 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Re-Read My post and see which God I was addressing.

Note: You and I don't have the same God. While your God is a triune being mine is Just one- Jehovah the Father of Jesus.

"We worship what we know remember", You worship what you know and I worship what I know.

YOUR knowledge of God is not up to 300 years and was brought to you by a man that did not bled for God nor was matriah for God................

Your knowledge of God does not allow you access to the holy spirit.................i wonder how u connect to GOD........

Your knoledge of GOD means u are not christians.......................u aint foloowers of christ so you r best term as JUdist

Your knowledge of GOD deprive you of mixing, marrying or mixing, must seem ur god WANTS U tohimself alone

Your knowledge of God makes u denial scriptures when they are reAL AND ROOTED...................U DO UNDERSTD god lol

Your knowledege of GOD MAKES U REWRITE BIBLE.........................................u do no god

their are churches in the bible and their acts and how they were formed were well articulated in the bible, romans, corintians etc under JESUS........................................I WONDER WHAT URS ARE......................funny u have this early churches in ur edited bible yet wont follow their ways....................................is this the salvation that was preached all thru new testament....................................if u had come out and say u are practising Judaism it would have make sence, that way u guys shd have cut the whole of NEW testament out so trhat we know u are judist but to put New testament , edit it and still have the acts of the early churches but not follow it.......................seems to me ANTICHRIST.

in ur attack of Jesus u surly will be cut out from receiving the holy Ghost............................i have lot of JW and for real the conscept of holy ghost seems so strange to them, there is no way u can receive holy spirit without accepting JESUS AS GOD...

have u guys noticed ur limitations,

1= no holy spirirt

2= no miracles

3= no spiritual understanding other than having to defend ur belief

4= no mixing with other xtian, except u mean ur outings is preaching

5= no renew men of GOD

6= devotion to church instead of fellowship with God

7= constriction to same set of religious understanding, no diversity.

kai, psycholgical problems associated to religion

have u notice how GOD works in mystrious ways in pentecostal churches, start naming bonke, adeboye , tb joshua, oyaks etc

retreats, deliverances, exorcism, miracles and strong ministry of the church.......................................aside ur beliefs that u preach around u have notinhg to show for it, as it was in the days of Jesus so it is now in terms of CHURCH.......................we dont even know u existed, lol

JESUS IS SWEET, HE IS GOD..........................................HE IS LORD

IN life constricting urself about what u were told is hypnosis

u gotta find out and be free like a bird beyond the scope of MAN..............................................
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
johnw74:

jw doesn't believe the Bible:

Joh_1:14 And the Word became flesh, and tabernacled among us. And we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and of truth.
1Jn_4:9 In this the love of God was revealed in us, because God sent His only begotten Son into the world that we might live through Him.

Everything, you will blame JW, na wha oh!

From you bold section you did not notice that Jesus existence depends on THE FATHER. The Father was never the ONLY BEGOTTEN FATHER to Jesus was he? Why is Jesus the only begotten son of the Father and the Holy Spirit isn't? Why his Jesus referred to as SON and God called The Father? Isaac is Abraham's only begotten son, how?

johnw74:

God is one God, it's you who said He talked to another god,
it's must be hard for jw to be truthful.

Are you denying your previous post: "God spoke to another person in the Godhead".

Tell me, is this other person not "God" too?
So God spoke to God, and since There exist only ONE God- Conclusion is God spoke to himself, heheheheheheh!

I really want to know how God1(The Father) and God2(Jesus) is ONE GOD (GOD1.2).

johnw74:

You noticed nothing, the Lord is God.

I'm not interisted in explaining Truth to you anymore since you blasphemed God.
But I may from time to time show up some of your wrongs.

Abraham was called "Lord" is he "God" too?

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by nutarious(f): 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
THE hard part for JW is how can GODHEAD BE SEPRATE, GENESIS 1-2 tHE SPIRT OF GOD IS DETACH , AND CAN BE SEEN ROAMING ON THE SURFACE OF FORMLESS EARTH, IF YOU BELEIVE THE HOLY SPIRIRT IS A SPIRIRT OF GOD, and he is a part of GODHEAD, THEN y is it hard to acept tht of JESUS, in as much it has been proven we are 3 in 1 by creation by the bible, and GOD said he created us in his image you must mean GOD was lieing?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
bingbagbo:
Acts 16:30-35

30 He then brought them out and asked, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?”

31 They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.” 32 Then they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all the others in his house. 33 At that hour of the night the jailer took them and washed their wounds; then immediately he and all his household were baptized. 34 The jailer brought them into his house and set a meal before them; he was filled with joy because he had come to believe in God—he and his whole household.

35 When it was daylight, the magistrates sent their officers to the jailer with the order: “Release those men.”

JESUS IS GOD ALMIGHTY

I was waiting to see how you will include "Jesus is God Almighty" into that Bible verse. Because I can't see it in all the Bible translations I have.

Jesus a God who has a personal God like us! How can he been ALL-MIGHTY?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them / Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner / Wise Men From Synagogue Church Of All Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.