Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! (33464 Views)

Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
johnw74:

??
Well that's as clear as mud,
your confusion isn't lessening.

Just as it is crystal clear that you will never stop EVADING Bible Truths.

Where is the smiley face?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
johnw74:
Just some of RikoduoSennin's sayings from the last few pages of this thread.

The Spirit in riko:

For your simple mind

See your lack of HONESTY

you don't know the meaning of the word "Christians"

you must mean GOD was lieing?

riko mocking God:

your "Mighty and Almighty God" must be a nut job

Hehehehehehehe,

He confuse people like Stephen

He spoke to himself repeated- He must be confused

Do you see that your God was quote as talking to himself?

then God spoke to himself ko?

I RikoduoSennin is saying that, that God is CONFUSE. Why send himself to the Earth in the first place?

God spoke to himself, heheheheheheh!

riko also has rejected most of the many scriptures I have posted, and giving them a diffrent meanings.
It does seem all jw's do the same things.

Not rejected, its is more like Those scriptures did not support what you claim. eg The bible NEVER. Claim that Jesus said "I and The Father/YHWH IS ONE GOD"

No, my actions is mine along not JW as a whole.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by nutarious(f): 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

This are All your speculation, you did not provide any evidence that Jesus did not die on a Tree.

As par Research, Well I have done it and it reveals that criminals have been HANG ON TREE even before the ROMANS.

Genesis 40:19,22 "HANG ON A TREE"

Deuteronomy 21:22,23 "And if a man have committed a sin worth of death and he be to be put to death and thou HANG IN ON A TREE; his body shall not remain all night upon the TREE,but hou shalt in any wise bury him that day; for he that is hanged is accursed of God ......."

Galatians 3:13 "Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us; for it is written, cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree"

Joshua 8:29 "And the King of Ai he hanged on a TREE unt
il evening and as soon as the sun was down, Joshua commanded that they should take his carcase down from the TREE...."

Joshua 10:26 " And Afterward Joshua smote them and slew them and hanged them on five TREES; and they were hanging upon the TREES until the evening"

I AM SORRY for the misunderstanding, I was making a reference to the site not actually asking you to click on it. It was more like visit jw.org, click bible-teachings, the click on the topic what is the "Holy spirit".

That aside, I like to answer that question "What is the Holy Spirit" in another Thread. Doing that here will derail the topic, and I don't like that.

Please if you can, create a thread on it, invite me to the discussion, then we can talk if its ok with you.

U certainly haven't done ur research bro, Jesus was killed by Roman court and isreal was under Roman as of the time. Dig very well, you will notice it's the Romans culture as of then, the guity tried in a Roman court are to die by crucifixion so that the culprits die slowly.

Lastly, do u mean a Man hung on a rope will have time for asking for water or shout to his Father as the Bible wrote, read ur Bible u will see he died a slow death, have never seen anybody that died a slow death on a rope. ONCE UR NECK SNAPS THAT'S LL. use ur brain bro, u have never question it right? Ur Jw Bible says in

Luke 23-46 says he shouted, father in ur hands I put my spirit, after reading it from verse 1 I just came to the realization whoever edited to suit Jw did a sham job Reasons

How can a man speak on hanged ropes, haba!
How can a man ask for water on hang ropes. Haha!

All u need do is just reason, u said hang on rope, go on and research the longest one can live after the neck snaps during hanging is not upto 10secs.

Why won't u just see from Ur own point of view.

I will dig what Jw said about holy spirit......................... Am sure it will solve all this
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
johnw74:
Just two of many of RikoduoSennin's rejection of scriptures.

johnw74:
Gal_3:20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.

RikoduoSennin in confusion and unbelief:
in what SENSE are THEY ONE GOD!

Did you forget verse 19: Jesus being a mediator between Two party (God and Men). Verse 20 is stating the obvious- the very meaning of mediator involve two party. If Jesus is God and God is one, HOW CAN GOD MEDIATE BETWEEN HIMSELF AND MAN?

See how Jesus is a mediator: Hebrew 9:24 " For christ entered not into a sanctuary made with hands a copy of the true one, but into Heaven itself, NOW TO APPEAR IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD ON OUR BEHALF"

Since Jesus did not appear before himself, He is not the True God who rulership did not have a beginning. Jesus rulership has a beginning.

You mis-apply scriptures, its not the first time I have seen some one do that even in the Bible.

johnw74:

johnw74:
Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said to him, If a man loves Me, he will keep My Word. And My Father will love him, and [size=14pt]We[/size] will come to him and make [size=14pt]Our[/size] abode with him.

RikoduoSennin in confusion and unbelief:
So If Father and Son plans to visit your abode, how ....

See how you skillfully remove the most important part of my question/statement. (Sigh)

Tell me how "We" and "Our" as used in that Scripture means that Jesus and YHWH is same ONE GOD?

But ofcourse you won't answer instead you result to ridicule.

johnw74:

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

You know it Goes both ways. To me you are an unbeliever since you don't share my beliefs but to you, I am likewise.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by nutarious(f): 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Well, its all your opinion and you are entitled to it.

Would it be fair, if Instead of me discussing with you, I started attacking your religion instead-speaking bad about it.(Do unto others what you want/expect others to do unto you, remember)

My beliefs are mine even if they are shared by Millions of others, I am defending what I belief not the beliefs of the JW organisation as a whole ON THIS FORUM (I am not authorized to represent them on this forum- so I speak for myself as far as this forum is concern)

Seeing as you keep confusing things, I will answer you this way; If you want to know what JW say the Holy Spirit is, Click : www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/what-is-the-holy-spirit/

But if you want me and you to discuss it, then create a thread and invite me.

That link said Holy Spirit is the spirit of God and he sends it like a force yet the Jw site u posted went against 1john 5=7, it said king James lies, but all other Bible version repeated same TN, why is the Jw the only one reporting against all other version. The Bible say Father son holy spirit bears witness,
In that verse, Jesus said a sin against God and him could be forgiven but sin against holy spirit won't be.

Here lies the ending of all this, Jw from their site were confused and had to attack king James, but now we have all numerous translation saying same. What did Jw know in Hebrew language that others don't know.

The Holy Spirit is detached and is A God head, he was roaming on earth before inception and have always been a person figure.

I stop arguing here, belv whatever but now I see the Jw as an antichrist, in the quest to backwash Christ they have lost reasonable prove of who Holy Spirit was.

Instead they were attacking another Bible, King James. It takes a bigger faith to blv Jw than serve God for one sees truth and just have to deny it.

It's ur right to belv anytn but u must have seen u guys are all alone, it's just some kind of personal vendetta for who ever started this Jw, all he needs are people who are blind and forever wanted to be blinded from the truth.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 3:09am On Apr 21, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Just as it is crystal clear that you will never stop EVADING Bible Truths.

Where is the smiley face?

Another untruth,
I never evade Bible Truth.

Changed Bible is not the truth.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 3:20am On Apr 21, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Not rejected, its is more like Those scriptures did not support what you claim. eg The bible NEVER. Claim that Jesus said "I and The Father/YHWH IS ONE GOD"

No, my actions is mine along not JW as a whole.

Whether it is said in the Bible exactly, that Jesus said:
I and the Father are one God, doesn't matter because it is made known without Jesus exactly saying it. They were trying to kill Him without Him exactly saying it.
And I believe He did say it in round about ways so as not to be killed before time.
But like I have said to you in round about ways before, I'm not giving jewels to be trampled on by one that blasphemes God and rejects and changes His scriptures.
Mat_7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

The Bible does say that Jesus is the Word and the Word is God,
and the Bible does say that the Father is God.
Jesus and the Father is One God, the Word was with God and the Word was God,
it's very plain to see.

Jesus is God:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The Father is God:
Joh_6:27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.
God is One:
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 5:13am On Apr 21, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Did you forget verse 19: Jesus being a mediator between Two party (God and Men). Verse 20 is stating the obvious- the very meaning of mediator involve two party. If Jesus is God and God is one, HOW CAN GOD MEDIATE BETWEEN HIMSELF AND MAN?

You are still confused and again disbelieve scripture that says "the Word is God" and scripture that says "God is One".
Jesus-God the Word, mediates between man and God the Father.
Believe it,---- or not.

You mis-apply scriptures, its not the first time I have seen some one do that even in the Bible.

Your continual untruthfulness and false accusing is following your father.

See how you skillfully remove the most important part of my question/statement. (Sigh)

Tell me how "We" and "Our" as used in that Scripture means that Jesus and YHWH is same ONE GOD?

Be ofcourse you won't answer instead you result to ridicule.

Deluded to the first line.
This to the second:
You are confused and again disbelieve scripture that says "the Word is God" and scripture that says "God is One".
To the third :
I say what is true.

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

You know it Goes both ways. To me you are an unbeliever since you don't share my beliefs but to you, I am likewise.

No, to me you are not likewise.
You to me are not a unbeliever just because you don't believe what I believe.
To me you are a unbeliever mainly because you Blasphemed God calling Him many bad things,
and because you change His scriptures.

You blaspheme God, you don't believe scriptures, and change them.

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 5:53am On Apr 21, 2015
My God is the God of the Bible:
johnw74:

There is only One True God now, it has always been
My mighty and Almighty God is One God, He is Jehovah, and He is Jesus, God and the Word.

RikoduoSennin said about the God of the Bible:
Then I will say your "Mighty and Almighty God" must be a nut job. He split himself into two or more beings/persons for what? To confuse people? Could he not have done everything by his lonesome self?

Your God is the Father and Son of himself! He confuse people like Stephen when he show himself has two persons or was he doing A SPEED MIRAGE THING like they do in The Flash-Tv series. He spoke to himself repeated- He must be confused.

RikoduoSennin: I RikoduoSennin is saying that, that God is CONFUSE. Why send himself to the Earth in the first place?

God spoke to God, and since There exist only ONE God- Conclusion is God spoke to himself, heheheheheheh!

RikoduoSennin Blasphemes and mocks God.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
nutarious:

U certainly haven't done ur research bro, Jesus was killed by Roman court [/b]and isreal was under Roman as of the time. Dig very well,[b] you will notice it's the Romans culture as of then, the guity tried in a Roman court are to die by crucifixion so that the culprits die slowly.

The Romans did not Find Jesus GUILTY - Matthew 27:24,25 "...I am innocent of this man's blood; SEE TO IT YOURSEVES.....and having scouged Jesus, DELIVERED HIM TO BE ......."

Peter said "The God of our fathers raised Jesus whom YOU KILLED by hanging on a TREE" Acts 5:30, The "You" refers to his Audiences- were they Romans or Jews or was Peter Lying?

The Jews culture pre-dates the Romans but see what Deuteronomy 21:22,23 and Galatians 3:13 say; Jesus death fits what was written in Jewish scroll before the Romans existed. Hanging people on TREES pre-date Roman culture- That is a Fact.

nutarious:

Lastly, do u mean a Man hung on a rope will have time for asking for water or shout to his Father as the Bible wrote, read ur Bible u will see he died a slow death, have never seen anybody that died a slow death on a rope. ONCE UR NECK SNAPS THAT'S LL. use ur brain bro, u have never question it right?

Show me where The Bible or I said Jesus hang on a rope. You have never questioned that right? You have never questioned why the Bible used TREE instead of Cross.

nutarious:

Ur Jw Bible says in

Luke 23:46 says he shouted, father in ur hands I put my spirit, after reading it from verse 1 I just came to the realization whoever edited to suit Jw did a sham job Reasons

How can a man speak on hanged ropes, haba!
How can a man ask for water on hang ropes. Haha!

You will have to provide proof that NWT said Jesus Hanged on "ropes"

IF NWT is edited, I put it to you that EVERY BIBLE Translation is edited too.

nutarious:

All u need do is just reason, u said hang on rope, go on and research the longest one can live after the neck snaps during hanging is not upto 10secs.

@Bold section, Diagnosis: Pre-conceived ideals mislead. WHEN DID I SAY JESUS HANGED ON 'A ROPE' ?

Why would you do that? I posted The Scriptures saying Jesus died on a Tree NOT on a Rope.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
nutarious:

That link said Holy Spirit is the spirit of God and he sends it like a force yet the Jw site u posted[b] went against 1john 5=7, it said king James lies, but all other Bible version repeated same TN, why is the Jw the only one reporting against all other version[/b]. The Bible say Father son holy spirit bears witness,
In that verse, Jesus said a sin against God and him could be forgiven but sin against holy spirit won't be.

Have you read RSV and Some other BiBle translations that don't have that addition on them? Or you choose to ignore them when you use "All" on your post above. (Research Latin Vulgate by Jerome originally produced about 400 C.E)

nutarious:

Here lies the ending of all this, Jw from their site were confused and had to attack king James,[b] but now we have all numerous translation saying same. What did Jw know in Hebrew language that others don't know. [/b]

Remove Sentiment, Some bible Translation added that phrase to 1 John 5:7 while others removed it since that phrase was not found on older manuscript.

nutarious:

The Holy Spirit is detached and is A God head, he was roaming on earth before inception and have always been a person figure.

Don't just say it, show me from the Bible where it was stated that the Holy Spirit is a person and Part of A Godhead.

nutarious:

I stop arguing here, belv whatever but now I see the Jw as an antichrist, in the quest to backwash Christ they have lost reasonable prove of who Holy Spirit was.

Instead they were attacking another Bible, King James. It takes a bigger faith to blv Jw than serve God for one sees truth and just have to deny it.

Antichrist means against Christ. JW do not deny christ nor are they against christ. Is attacking KJV what you took out of the site? That shows you did not border to follow the line of reason presented there.

nutarious:

It's ur right to belv anytn but u must have seen u guys are all alone, it's just some kind of personal vendetta for who ever started this Jw, all he needs are people who are blind and forever wanted to be blinded from the truth.

True Christians are meant to be ALONE, for Jesus said "If ye were of the world, the world would love his own; but because ye are not of the world but I have chosen you out of the world therefore the world hateth you"- John 15:19
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
johnw74:

Another untruth,
I never evade Bible Truth.

Changed Bible is not the truth.

Changed Bible? I have not quoted from NWT when we discuss, Haven't you noticed.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
johnw74:

Whether it is said in the Bible exactly, that Jesus said:
I and the Father are one God, doesn't matter because it is made known without Jesus exactly saying it. They were trying to kill Him without Him exactly saying it.
And I believe He did say it in round about ways so as not to be killed before time.
But like I have said to you in round about ways before, I'm not giving jewels to be trampled on by one that blasphemes God and rejects and changes His scriptures.
Mat_7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

The Bible does say that Jesus is the Word and the Word is God,
and the Bible does say that the Father is God.
Jesus and the Father is One God, the Word was with God and the Word was God,
it's very plain to see.

Jesus is God:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The Father is God:
Joh_6:27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.
God is One:

Jesus and the Bible also Says that JESUS HAS A GOD!

HOW CAN GOD HAVE A GOD WHOM HE ANSWERS TO?

TELL ME.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
johnw74:

You are still confused and again disbelieve scripture that says "the Word is God" and scripture that says "God is One".
Believe it,---- or not.

See what you wrote yourself above @bold section 1, Both Jesus and The Father were in verse 19, YET ONLY THE FATHER WAS CALLED GOD (compare Revelation 1:1). In verse 19, only one God was mention and you rightly conclude that it is YHWH himself.

Did the Scripture mention in Gal 3:19,20 mention Jesus as God----NO!

johnw74:

This to the second:
You are confused and again disbelieve scripture that says "the Word is God" and scripture that says "God is One".
To the third :
I say what is true.

God is one, How?
Because there are many beings in the Bible that are called God.

johnw74:

No, to me you are not likewise.
You to me are not a unbeliever just because you don't believe what I believe.
To me you are a unbeliever mainly because you Blasphemed God calling Him many bad things,
and because you change His scriptures.

You blaspheme God, you don't believe scriptures, and change them.

Do you believe that Jesus has a God whom he answers to? Yes or No.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
johnw74:

My God is the God of the Bible:

RikoduoSennin said about the God of the Bible:
Then I will say your "Mighty and Almighty God" must be a nut job. He split himself into two or more beings/persons for what? To confuse people? Could he not have done everything by his lonesome self?

Your God is the Father and Son of himself! He confuse people like Stephen when he show himself has two persons or was he doing A SPEED MIRAGE THING like they do in The Flash-Tv series. He spoke to himself repeated- He must be confused.

RikoduoSennin Blasphemes and mocks God.

This again?

Are you not tired?

It gets old you know!
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 1:47am On Apr 22, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Changed Bible? I have not quoted from NWT when we discuss, Haven't you noticed.

Your beliefs are the same as written in your nwt bible, are you trying to deceive?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 1:50am On Apr 22, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Jesus and the Bible also Says that JESUS HAS A GOD!

HOW CAN GOD HAVE A GOD WHOM HE ANSWERS TO?

TELL ME.

jw answer post with question because jw has no answers.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 2:05am On Apr 22, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

See what you wrote yourself above @bold section 1, Both Jesus and The Father were in verse 19, YET ONLY THE FATHER WAS CALLED GOD

And Jesus is called the Word, and the Word was God.

God is one, How?
Because there are many beings in the Bible that are called God.

The scripture I posted says God is One and you don't believe the scriptures.

Do you believe that Jesus has a God whom he answers to? Yes or No.

You again answer with a question.

johnw74

You blasphemed God
and reject His scriptures.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 2:11am On Apr 22, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

This again?

Are you not tired?

It gets old you know!

I will never get tired of sticking up for God.
Of course I don't have to, it wont change you, and God doesn't need any help,
but it gives me satisfaction being on God's side.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 2:51am On Apr 22, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

This again?

Are you not tired?

It gets old you know!

RikoduoSennin is unrepentant.
Perhaps this type of serious blasphemy may be impossible to repent off.

RikoduoSennin said about the God of the Bible,
blaspheming and mocking Him:

RikoduoSennin:

Do you see that your God was quote as talking to himself?

then God spoke to himself ko?

I RikoduoSennin is saying that, that God is CONFUSE. Why send himself to the Earth in the first place?

God spoke to himself, heheheheheheh!
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by nutarious(f): 3:59am On Apr 22, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

The Romans did not Find Jesus GUILTY - Matthew 27:24,25 "...I am innocent of this man's blood; SEE TO IT YOURSEVES.....and having scouged Jesus, DELIVERED HIM TO BE ......."

Peter said "The God of our fathers raised Jesus whom YOU KILLED by hanging on a TREE" Acts 5:30, The "You" refers to his Audiences- were they Romans or Jews or was Peter Lying?

The Jews culture pre-dates the Romans but see what Deuteronomy 21:22,23 and Galatians 3:13 say; Jesus death fits what was written in Jewish scroll before the Romans existed. Hanging people on TREES pre-date Roman culture- That is a Fact.

first u lied, even thou the Gov washed his hands off JESUS case, it was still the romans soldiers that executed him in their own way of execution...................................pls read ur bible, let me quote for you
Mat 27-27=KJV, THEN THE SOLDIERS OF THE GOVERNOR TOOK JESUS INTO THE COMMON HALL ND GATHER UNTO HIM THE WHOLE BAND OF SOLDIERS, 28=THEN THEY STRIPPED HIM, AND PUT HIM ON A SCARLET ROPE.

READ DOWN AND DOWN and u would realized u just lied, so i insist it was the roman soldiers that handled the death of Jesus and as of the time isreal was unde rome, italy. the only truth in what u said is that the jews demself gave the judgement in the court and not the GOV..........that settles it. a roman court , death by crucification. fact.

NOW conscerning deutenormy 21-22, u lied again, the scripture says he shall be put to death ......and hang thou shall hang him on a tree.
i hope u dont need an english teacher sir to tell u thatss a conjuction, the peron guity would have been dead b4 been hung, thats certainly a rope.my point is, the person will be put to death and after death they hang the body just to teach others lessons.
well that the jews wrote scrolls and Jesus came thru them never meant jews predate romans. u really need to reseach .

in all, u lied and thats no fact but lies and blasphemn...............ur religion requires that thou.

Show me where The Bible or I said Jesus hang on a rope. You have never questioned that right? You have never questioned why the Bible used TREE instead of Cross.
[/quote]

i intentionally said rope for those are the only two way to hang on a tree, Death by hanging on rope and Death by crucification. i await to be corrected if there is any other way to hang on a tree..........................u dint answer my questions bro..................u are very evasive
i ask if jesus dint die by crucifactn then i suppose u mean rope, cos all thru my years on Earth i only know of hanging and crucification as death by hanging cos its really hanging, on a treee also makes the two logical.

how did Jesus die slowly on a hang tree if its not crucifx,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,common sence is needed here really...............
i went thru ur Edited bible and the place where my lord was carrying a crucifx and was weak was changed to hanging material

common, hanging material? if i were an atheist and neutral i shd suspect that verse, it said simon help jesus carry hanging materials , chai.

the author or the translator of ur bible realy did a sham job there. u are gonna defend ur faith with blaspheming all thru if u dont change.

why would u say that, King James was not a born again, he brought people who could interpret and they interpretd,it was centuries later that ur interpreeter change ur versions, i must prove to u a fact, all bible scholars knew kjv is the best in terms of it was interpreted earlier than others and it follows this fact i wanna say to u.

ajayi crowwder interpretd yoruba bible tooo,look at the yoruba bible some languages there were old and more valid than the yoruba we speak, the translations were done in 18th century

same with kjv, follows that its the older generations interpretatuons and no other interprtation will be as accurate as KJV. words like i laid me down and slept are found in shakespeare books where all english literature finds its origin.... kjv is older than shakespare...................

its a repuatble interpretation, i would trust this versions than one thats not upto a century,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,my thoughts thou.

ur leaders or who ever editted the bible must definately have known God reading KJV......................revolting against it is suspicion.

nwt share same belief , same theology, we have over 15 bibles and over 13 are reporting same , one will neeed huge faith to beleive 2 is greater than 13.thats surely a character weakness.

@Bold section, Diagnosis: Pre-conceived ideals mislead. WHEN DID I SAY JESUS HANGED ON 'A ROPE' ?

hmmmmm! i call it logic, for i dont know of how to hang on a tree other than ropes or crucifx, maybe u might wanna teach me somtn new.

lemme add another logical fact for ur contention, 3 men were hanged side by side, do u mean the tress were beside each other, that will make 3 trees. also find out what happens on golgotha, reseach golgotha.

Why would you do that? I posted The Scriptures saying Jesus died on a Tree NOT on a Rope.

yea i added rope until u prove me wrong on what u mean by HANGING, then my logic of assuming since u dint agree with crucifx then u might mean Rope for u nor ur edited bible dint expalin it, i await to be proven wrong.

where ur faith has to do with blaspheming, its called religion and christianity never was or will be a REKIGION

shalom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
Isaiah 45:23

By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear.

Philippians 2:10

that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

JESUS IS SAME AS THE GOD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 1:19am On Apr 23, 2015
bingbagbo:

By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear.

that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

Yes, and Jesus is the same as JEHOVAH because Jesus is the Word who is God, and the God of the Old Testament is JEHOVAH who is God, the same God yes, but two persons in the One God.

God the Word was with God, two persons.

King David wrote: The LORD said unto my Lord, or God said to the Word (Jesus).

Psa 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Two persons in One God there.

Believe the scriptures, or not.
Believe the scriptures or believe yourself.

Pro 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
Pro 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
Pro 8:24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
Pro 8:25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
Pro 8:26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
Pro 8:27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
Pro 8:28 When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
Pro 8:29 When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
Pro 8:30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;

Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: ...
Two persons, One God. The Holy Spirit is a third person, but some couldn't possibly understand that.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:39am On Apr 23, 2015
johnw74:

Yes, and Jesus is the same as JEHOVAH because Jesus is the Word who is God, and the God of the Old Testament is JEHOVAH who is God, the same God yes, but two persons in the One God.

God the Word was with God, two persons.

King David wrote: The LORD said unto my Lord, or God said to the Word (Jesus).

Psa 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Two persons in One God there.

Believe the scriptures, or not.
Believe the scriptures or believe yourself.

Pro 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
Pro 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
Pro 8:24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
Pro 8:25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
Pro 8:26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
Pro 8:27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
Pro 8:28 When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
Pro 8:29 When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
Pro 8:30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;

Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: ...
Two persons, One God. The Holy Spirit is a third person, but some couldn't possibly understand that.

Are u now a Jehovah's witness??.................Proverbs chapter 8 is not talking about Jesus..............why are u bent on defending a teaching that is not scriptural?.....Cant you read vividly that God is one?..not 3 persons but ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....SEE,

44:24
"This is what the LORD says-- your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb: I am the LORD, the Maker of all things, who stretches out the heavens, who spreads out the earth by myself,

"there is no one like Yahweh our God." Exodus 8:10

"Hear, O Israel! Yahweh is our God, Yahweh is one [echad]!" Deuteronomy 6:4

"For who is God, besides Yahweh? And who is a rock, besides our God?" 2 Samuel 22:32
"You are the God, You alone [bad], of all the kingdoms of the earth." 2 Kings 19:15
"You alone [bad] are Yahweh." Nehemiah 9:6

"Before Me there was no God formed, And there will be none after Me." Isaiah 43:10

"Is there any God besides Me, Or is there any other Rock? I know of none." Isaiah 44:8

"I am Yahweh, and there is no other; Besides Me there is[b] no God.[/b]" Isaiah 45:5

"I am Yahweh, and there is[b] none else."[/b] Isaiah 45:18

"Is it not I, Yahweh? And there is no other God besides Me, A righteous God and a Savior; There is none except Me." Isaiah 45:21

"I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and[b] there is no one like Me"[/b] Isaiah 46:9

"And Yahweh will be king over all the earth; in that day Yahweh will be the only one [echad], and His name the only one[echad]." Zechariah 14:9
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:52am On Apr 23, 2015
""The foremost is, 'Hear, O Israel! The Lord our God is one Lord; " Mark 12:29
"you do not seek the glory that is from the one and only [monos] God?" John 5:44
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by johnw74: 1:23am On Apr 24, 2015
bingbagbo:

Are u now a Jehovah's witness??.................

That's how little you know.

Proverbs chapter 8 is not talking about Jesus..............

If proverbs 8:22-30 is not talking about God and the Word who became Jesus christ,
then who is it talking about?

why are u bent on defending a teaching that is not scriptural?.....Cant you read vividly that God is one?..not 3 persons but ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....SEE,

I know God is One, I have said it many times, how come you don't know that?
Three persons is not three gods,
you cannot see it,
you say three persons is one person,
aka you say the Son is the Father, and you don't even see how ridiculous that is.
If you said it this way, the Son and the Father is God then you would be making sense.

44:24
"This is what the LORD says-- your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb: I am the LORD, the Maker of all things, who stretches out the heavens, who spreads out the earth by myself,

"there is no one like Yahweh our God." Exodus 8:10

"Hear, O Israel! Yahweh is our God, Yahweh is one [echad]!" Deuteronomy 6:4

"For who is God, besides Yahweh? And who is a rock, besides our God?" 2 Samuel 22:32
"You are the God, You alone [bad], of all the kingdoms of the earth." 2 Kings 19:15
"You alone [bad] are Yahweh." Nehemiah 9:6

"Before Me there was no God formed, And there will be none after Me." Isaiah 43:10

"Is there any God besides Me, Or is there any other Rock? I know of none." Isaiah 44:8

"I am Yahweh, and there is no other; Besides Me there is[b] no God.[/b]" Isaiah 45:5

"I am Yahweh, and there is[b] none else."[/b] Isaiah 45:18

"Is it not I, Yahweh? And there is no other God besides Me, A righteous God and a Savior; There is none except Me." Isaiah 45:21

"I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and[b] there is no one like Me"[/b] Isaiah 46:9

"And Yahweh will be king over all the earth; in that day Yahweh will be the only one [echad], and His name the only one[echad]." Zechariah 14:9

Yes I know God is One, He is three persons not three God's.
But you don't believe the scriptures showing God and the Word (Jesus) to be two persons.
Yahweh is the name of God,
God is God and the Word,
And the Word (Jesus) was with God, two persons.

You reject scriptures and give them other meanings as many do to their peril,
this verse below shows the Holy Spirit, Jesus and the Father together at the same time:

Luk_3:22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

Remember according to you the Holy Spirit didn't come upon Jesus, and the Fathers voice was not heard from heaven, and the three persons of God were not together at the same time.
You reject and change scripture as much as anyone, and that could be eternally fatal.
You shouldn't play games with God's Word.

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 11:09am On Apr 25, 2015
johnw74:

Your beliefs are the same as written in your nwt bible, are you trying to deceive?

Thank you for acknowledging that MY Beliefs are the same with what is written in THE BIBLE. Since you have not disprove my usage of different Bible translations.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2015
johnw74:

jw answer post with question because jw has no answers.

(Since you specifically won't stop using JW, I will indulge you- Symton: Hardheartedness)

JW gave you answers, You rejected them.
JW gave you questions to help you reason and come to a meaningful conclusion, You evade. Just like the Pharasees did with Jesus- Matthew 21:25-27
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 11:25am On Apr 25, 2015
johnw74:

And Jesus is called the Word, and the Word was God.

Hosea 12:3,4 - " Angel is God too"

johnw74:

The scripture I posted says God is One and you don't believe the scriptures.

And John 20:17 says Jesus (Your God) has a God he is going to"

1 corinthians 8:5 " for Although there may be SO-CALLED GODS IN HEAVEN"

Who are these Gods?

johnw74:

You again answer with a question.

Evasive as usual.

You expect an answer from me but You won't answer my questions- hypocritical much?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 11:36am On Apr 25, 2015
bingbagbo:

@bold section, WRONG!!!

See What Peter Said UNDER THE INSPIRATION OF HOLY SPIRIT in Acts 3:13 " The God of Abraham and of Isaac and of Jacob, The God of our Fathers, GLORIFIED HIS SERVANT JESUS........

Acts 5:30 "The God of Our Fathers raised Jesus....."

Psalms 110:1 "YHWH says to My Lord......" [Consult The Septuagint]

CONCLUSION: Jesus is not the same as the God of Our Fathers/Old Testament God.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
nutarious:

first u lied, even thou the Gov washed his hands off JESUS case, it was still the romans soldiers that executed him in their own way of execution...................................pls read ur bible, let me quote for you
Mat 27-27=KJV, THEN THE SOLDIERS OF THE GOVERNOR TOOK JESUS INTO THE COMMON HALL ND GATHER UNTO HIM THE WHOLE BAND OF SOLDIERS, 28=THEN THEY STRIPPED HIM, AND PUT HIM ON A SCARLET ROPE.

READ DOWN AND DOWN and u would realized u just lied, so i insist it was the roman soldiers that handled the death of Jesus and as of the time isreal was unde rome, italy. the only truth in what u said is that the jews demself gave the judgement in the court and not the GOV..........that settles it. a roman court , death by crucification. fact.

NOW conscerning deutenormy 21-22, u lied again, the scripture says he shall be put to death ......and hang thou shall hang him on a tree.
i hope u dont need an english teacher sir to tell u thatss a conjuction, the peron guity would have been dead b4 been hung, thats certainly a rope.my point is, the person will be put to death and after death they hang the body just to teach others lessons.
well that the jews wrote scrolls and Jesus came thru them never meant jews predate romans. u really need to reseach .

in all, u lied and thats no fact but lies and blasphemn...............ur religion requires that thou.

i intentionally said rope for those are the only two way to hang on a tree, Death by hanging on rope and Death by crucification. i await to be corrected if there is any other way to hang on a tree..........................u dint answer my questions bro..................u are very evasive
i ask if jesus dint die by crucifactn then i suppose u mean rope, cos all thru my years on Earth i only know of hanging and crucification as death by hanging cos its really hanging, on a treee also makes the two logical.

how did Jesus die slowly on a hang tree if its not crucifx,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,common sence is needed here really...............
i went thru ur Edited bible and the place where my lord was carrying a crucifx and was weak was changed to hanging material

common, hanging material? if i were an atheist and neutral i shd suspect that verse, it said simon help jesus carry hanging materials , chai.

the author or the translator of ur bible realy did a sham job there. u are gonna defend ur faith with blaspheming all thru if u dont change.

why would u say that, King James was not a born again, he brought people who could interpret and they interpretd,it was centuries later that ur interpreeter change ur versions, i must prove to u a fact, all bible scholars knew kjv is the best in terms of it was interpreted earlier than others and it follows this fact i wanna say to u.

ajayi crowwder interpretd yoruba bible tooo,look at the yoruba bible some languages there were old and more valid than the yoruba we speak, the translations were done in 18th century

same with kjv, follows that its the older generations interpretatuons and no other interprtation will be as accurate as KJV. words like i laid me down and slept are found in shakespeare books where all english literature finds its origin.... kjv is older than shakespare...................

its a repuatble interpretation, i would trust this versions than one thats not upto a century,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,my thoughts thou.

ur leaders or who ever editted the bible must definately have known God reading KJV......................revolting against it is suspicion.

nwt share same belief , same theology, we have over 15 bibles and over 13 are reporting same , one will neeed huge faith to beleive 2 is greater than 13.thats surely a character weakness.

hmmmmm! i call it logic, for i dont know of how to hang on a tree other than ropes or crucifx, maybe u might wanna teach me somtn new.

lemme add another logical fact for ur contention, 3 men were hanged side by side, do u mean the tress were beside each other, that will make 3 trees. also find out what happens on golgotha, reseach golgotha.

yea i added rope until u prove me wrong on what u mean by HANGING, then my logic of assuming since u dint agree with crucifx then u might mean Rope for u nor ur edited bible dint expalin it, i await to be proven wrong.

where ur faith has to do with blaspheming, its called religion and christianity never was or will be a REKIGION

shalom!

Between Crux Simplex, crux commissa, and crux immissa, Which of these best describe being "Hanged on a Tree"
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by nutarious(f): 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Between Crux Simplex, crux commissa, and crux immissa, Which of these best describe being "Hanged on a Tree"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink cheesy smiley
well since u done googling, i will tell u a fact

oxford dictionary----8th edition says........................and i quote
CRUCIFIXTION-" THE ACT OF KILLING SB BY FASTENING THEM TO A CROSS" Jesus was given as a first example.......................am gd with that.

now to ur question...............both the 3 crux suggest dift positioning of how the person to be killed is palced................................

theologians say peter was hanged upside down......................just because he dosnt wanna die in the same position of his lord...............

that said, the jews have not and never said agreed with the JW.......................though they dont have faith in Jesus but the hebrew scroll were never spoken against by JEWS as false but they beleive he Jesus cant be what the world said he was. the bible says the JEW will come to terms and their is hope for them, not sure if their is for JW.

for a renew mind to accept what JW accept will take more faith for u will see the truth yet doubt it....................................its like those that beleive in the bigbang evolution theorem, that self takes much faith to beleive, so thus JW.

take all this blasphemy off Jw and they v got nothing......................................paul became the pioneer not because he was most holy but he was most ready to learn, he went 3 years to learn in egypt and join facts....................he was free like a bird, so be free, its good to have faith but when we see facts with spiritual quotes and backing we cant just turn away,................

father, son. holy spirit=same GOD
SOUL,BODY,SPIRIT ==SAME HUMAN.................................... a MYSTERY THATS BEYOND SCIENCE

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner / Wise Men From Synagogue Church Of All Nations / What Is The Difference Between God And Lord?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 208
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.