Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

3 Ways @THEREADCLUB Is Improving Reading Culture In Nigeria -nantygreens - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 3 Ways @THEREADCLUB Is Improving Reading Culture In Nigeria -nantygreens (459 Views)

The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse / Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / 5 Nigeria Literary Writings Based On Places - Nantygreens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways @THEREADCLUB Is Improving Reading Culture In Nigeria -nantygreens by Feanad: 9:50am On Mar 18, 2015
If there was ever a time I felt such a pronounced and inexplicable feeling, it would be the first time I saw @TheReadClub on my twitter timeline. It is often said that Nigerians have a poor reading culture and with many glued to social media, it is expected that book-reading is going to suffer more. I have always wanted to read, or maybe needed a push to go beyond my reading limits.
So when I saw the idea on Twitter it looked like a conspiracy between my thoughts, expectations, fate and the universe – a brilliant idea.
I was excited and instantly fell in love.
This is evident from the reactions of many that shared my excitement that this initiative has come to help many of us push to read more and then share our thoughts.

TheReadClub is improving the reading culture by employing 3 key strategies; Planning, Pressure/Engagement and Diversity

http://nantygreens.com/info/3-ways-thereadclub-is-improving-reading-culture-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

The Horror - A Story Dedicated To The 200+ Missing Chibok Girls / Mind Of A Roberee.. / Genesynopsis - Poetry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.