Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

She Never Replies Nor Call Back... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Never Replies Nor Call Back... (996 Views)

Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Never Replies Nor Call Back... by Paschal55(m): 11:01am On Mar 18, 2015
Hi pals...just wish to hear u av ur say on dis issue..."I call her almost all d tym, test her via whasapp n text messages,but she never replies nor call me back,n. wen I asked y,She says she's giving me time to miss her...wot do u tink of her?[center]Hi pals...just wish to hear u av ur say on dis issue..."I call her almost all d tym, test her via whasapp n text messages,but she never replies nor call me back,n. wen I asked y,She says she's giving me time to miss her...wot do u tink of her?[/center]Hi pals...just wish to hear u av ur say on dis issue..."I call her almost all d tym, test her via whasapp n text messages,but she never replies nor call me back,n. wen I asked y,She says she's giving me time to miss her...wot do u tink of her?
Re: She Never Replies Nor Call Back... by daimsy(f): 11:03am On Mar 18, 2015
Who
Re: She Never Replies Nor Call Back... by falconey(m): 11:05am On Mar 18, 2015
She is busy.
Re: She Never Replies Nor Call Back... by Enegod(m): 11:37am On Mar 18, 2015
You're showing more interests and she's showing less, time to let go

1 Like

Re: She Never Replies Nor Call Back... by MrCork: 11:40am On Mar 18, 2015
Paschal55:
Hi pals...just wish to hear u av ur say on dis issue..."I call her almost all d tym, test her via whasapp n text messages,but she never replies nor call me back,n. wen I asked y,She says she's giving me time to miss her...wot do u tink of her?[center]Hi pals...just wish to hear u av ur say on dis issue..."I call her almost all d tym, test her via whasapp n text messages,but she never replies nor call me back,n. wen I asked y,She says she's giving me time to miss her...wot do u tink of her?[/center]Hi pals...just wish to hear u av ur say on dis issue..."I call her almost all d tym, test her via whasapp n text messages,but she never replies nor call me back,n. wen I asked y,She says she's giving me time to miss her...wot do u tink of her?

....Bro don't worry and don't giv up.... truss me...... they always reply aftar 5 yers! (no ofeinse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Never Replies Nor Call Back... by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
How old is she? Because this seems in mature. undecided
Re: She Never Replies Nor Call Back... by valyzubxx(m): 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
As hard as it may sound... SHE'S NOT JUST INTO YOU
Re: She Never Replies Nor Call Back... by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
You call her all the time? Are you fvcking jobless? Who calls another person all the time and expect them to reply you all the time?

Get the fvck outta here.
Re: She Never Replies Nor Call Back... by illswift(m): 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
Giving u time to miss her? Lame excuse..take a stroll mahn,
Re: She Never Replies Nor Call Back... by stan241(m): 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
She's just that not into you move on
Re: She Never Replies Nor Call Back... by Sholaystar4me(m): 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
U can buy pam slippers and stroll away
Re: She Never Replies Nor Call Back... by wasak(m): 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
its guys like u that make women look down on the male folk. U expect her to call when she's sure u re gonna call?? u expect her to chat with when she's sure you'll do
I mean can't u bottle up those emotions and act like a man. if she doesn't see ur call for two days aswear she'll call. and if she doesn't, borrow GEJ's shoe and move on....
Except of course u are effeminate.
OK.
bye.

1 Like

Re: She Never Replies Nor Call Back... by Paschal55(m): 9:38am On Mar 27, 2015
sameer1212:
How old is she? Because this seems in mature. undecided
She's between 19-20 bro...

(1) (Reply)

Love In The Church / How To Be Romantic... / What Do I Do?advise Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.