Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,053 members, 7,807,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Introducing Sola Soul - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Introducing Sola Soul (1132 Views)

Clemso - ORO (WORD) Clement Sola Ogundipe / Sola Allyson- Ayanmo Ife Lyrics / Sola Soul Ft Soul Scrollz And Onigho - Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing Sola Soul by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 18, 2015
Good Morning

I write to introduce Sola Soul a Hip Hop and Rnb Artist under the Intelligent Art and Music Label (IAM) based in Lagos.

A gifted writer and freestyle rapper Sola is influenced mainly Faith, Family and the various artists who graced the stage before her

Her new single Monday Morning slated ‎For release soon is produced by The Emperors written by Sola ‎it speaks about the reality of staying focused and achieving your dreams

More songs can be heard at her official soundcloud

Most people taunt her about releasing Videos but for right now its more about the Music and less about her the #IAM way

[url]Http://www.soundcloud.com/solasoul[/url]
https://my.notjustok.com/track/14347/sola-soul-monday-morning

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Sola Soul by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Introducing Sola Soul by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 29, 2017
GhostBose in Las Gidi

Hi everyone I am a ghost but before you freak out I am a friendly ghost a chill one my name is bose ...yeah not bose the African name but Bose like the sound system not the scary type I know but my mama had a thing for electronics my dad worked in a music store and on weekends I play Whose house is it anyway with humans. I am a good ghost you know like the ones that help fight the bad ones anyway I'm stuck in Lagos that gist is for another day.

I love it here men the fact that I don't have to sit through traffic at all makes me even love Lagos the more though I hear it's pretty bad I was flying by third mainland though I noticed a police had put up a sign jump and pay money o we dey in this together e go better written in black in fact it would interest you to know that the only reason I am here is because of the colors black and white but that's for later as I'm writing this is I love Lagos I died sadly on my way here so all I do is roam I died in a car accident imagine and the worst part is I could have survived but the response was too short ... as soon soon as I left my body I went to the hospital and Good awe that the doctor was eating and therefore told the nurse to not even attend to me imagine ! don't worry every now and again I wrote messages in his mirror so he wakes up to them ...nice messages like hope you enjoyed the fried rice. In Lagos I serve as a guardian for those who truly need a helping hand at night when everywhere is quiet I here people pray and once they mention seeking the truth I get a message with the location and subject kind of like Uber for Angels

Oh yes I am an angel but while working in Lagos I am a ghost and before you feel sorry for me honestly i am not trapped here I was posted here officially but never got to start the job sadly I feel like I had achieved all I set out to realistically except get my first paycheck of course and I finished top of my class cause I was really there to learn in school and with distinction my parents loved me I loved the world but I guess I did not do one thing live my life to the fullest I always followed the crowd. I heard about the job opening applied and ended up here it was great those few days but there's something I have to tell you

I help others but I can never quite understand how I died God said he won't tell me till I help about 4 more people ....tomorrow is my first day back after a short vacation somewhere in Capetown it's a new government in power let's see

Bose your friendly Ghost

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Sola Soul by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 11, 2017
Ghostbose Case 1 - Gabriella Part 1

Gabriella just moved to Lagos she got a good job at a multinational firm in Lekki but lives on the mainland. Her friends and family all love on the island but she chose to be closer to the one she loves. Gabriella is the apple of Gbenga's eyes they met in the airport as she arrived 8 years ago he was the baggage attendant that assisted her when she disembarked. It was love at first sight for them despite their differences. Life was hard at first for Gabriella Gbenga couldn't propose because he didn't have enough money. So they had to deal with a prolonged engagement while adjusting to life on the mainland. She couldn't visit family or friends because they were under strict budget control but they both stuck in and endured. Many wondered why a white American will abandon her home country to come and suffer. Few years down the line Gbenga got a huge contract to supply building materials to a government agency and as God will have it he was able to afford a flat on the island and get married. It was a spectacular affair with family and friends and everyone was talking about it even months later. Gabriela and Gbenga were able to see family and friends open business and thrive in their new environment. Everything seemed perfect until the island lifestyle started to take a toll on this couple.....

I was sent there to talk some sense into them

1 Like

Re: Introducing Sola Soul by Nobody: 1:31am On May 10, 2018
For Everyone who has been told "You Will Never"

Sometimes we think we have heard it all till someone comes along and makes a decree upon our lives sometimes out of wickedness but most times out of fear. Fear that you may be loved, that you may be appreciated more than they could ever give you. I am so happy I didn't get married any earlier than now because it gave me ample time to learn some lessons about life. Gods time is the best and if I got married any sooner I would never have known the value of never giving up. We often times get judged because we are brave enough to show our face we are no longer hindered by our resources we are powered by a force bigger than us our destiny. in this destiny you will encounter hardship, you will encounter oppression you will encounter jealousy. Don't take it to heart its part of the process. Would I have wanted to get married when my loyalty waned or my naivety was at its peak no because you don't just want a man you want the kind of person you would love your kids to take after a man whose character is not questionable. I won't want to marry a bully or someone I am scared of neither would I want to marry someone who is offended by my views in life. I'd want to marry someone patient, someone who understands life and love and the fact that its that random its not how much you have but how well you impacted a generation. I would love to marry a man like Mandela who sees a nation that needs a change, A man like Martin Luther whose dream does not include segregation based on age. A man who I can see his heart when I look into his eyes. A man not bought by gold or silver but crowned in humility and love.

Would I want to marry quick and have my husband cheat on me in my own presence no....so I'll pass on a man that looks right I want the one that acts right too

I'm glad I waited because he's worth it Thank God I never Gave Up finding you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

List Of 5th Year Remembrance Quote From Artistes To Dagrin / Wave Your Banner In Asaba By Brilla FM. / Kizz Daniel Ft Wizkid – For You Mp3 & Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.