Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

STUDY IN BULGARIA - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / STUDY IN BULGARIA (158214 Views)

Your Thougts About Living In Bulgaria East Europe / Please Any Nigerian Living Or Studying In Bulgaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
@Favourmic Big Thanks!
I got my Medical certificate 5k(Express)
The Transcript is something that can be put in order lesdan 24hours.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
stoicism:

pls what's legalization of documents like at the ministry of foreign in Abuja, I mean the speed and cost. Thanks in advance
Legals @mofa can be done in two ways:
Normal procedure(3h per documents) 5working days. &
Express (1k per document) you get it that day.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by stoicism: 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Legals @mofa can be done in two ways:
Normal procedure(3h per documents) 5working days. &
Express (1k per document) you get it that day.

express 4 sure....tnx bro
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
[quote author=tlk2Prince post=35112583]@Favourmic Big Thanks!
I got my Medical certificate 5k(Express)
The Transcript is something that can be put in order lesdan 24hours.[/quot

Wow this people here don't understand medical certificate Thinking its medical report or are they The same thing
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
[quote author=favourmic post=35115838][/quote]
gringringrin I Experienced dsame tin wen I wanted to do medicals.
Make sure its *medical certificate u get and not *medical report..
You can do it in abuja if dem no undastnd u..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
tlk2Prince:

gringringrin I Experienced dsame tin wen I wanted to do medicals.
Make sure its *medical certificate u get and not *medical report..
You can do it in abuja if dem no undastnd u..

Okay but we're 2 can I help the other person to do it? At abuja? It we take how many days for me to do it in abuja
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by stoicism: 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
GUYS PLS HELP ME DECIDE.
BULGARIA AND CZECH REPUBLIC. PLS WHICH IS BETTER IN TERMS OF 1,recognition of degree 2, standard of living and cost of living 3, easiness of securing a student visa and student job. Thanks in advance
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 1:50am On Jun 25, 2015
stoicism:
GUYS PLS HELP ME DECIDE.
BULGARIA AND CZECH REPUBLIC. PLS WHICH IS BETTER IN TERMS OF 1,recognition of degree 2, standard of living and cost of living 3, easiness of securing a student visa and student job. Thanks in advance

my brother crezh is better than Bulgaria because their are so many nigerians in crezh than Bulgaria czech is part of Schengen continent while bulgaria is not, if you are hoping to make money and come back home to 9ja to build a new house and buy yourself a Benz(like most hustlers dream of doing) then i suggest you look deeper into the matter or stop dreaming. in term of education i see no difference, about the admission stuff i go for bulgaria..

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 5:27am On Jun 25, 2015
favourmic:

Okay but we're 2 can I help the other person to do it? At abuja? It we take how many days for me to do it in abuja

YES! You can.
Normal procedure takes a week or more and the amount is much.
MY ADVICE: Express is better!
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 5:28am On Jun 25, 2015
favourmic:

YES! You can, but u must have some vital information about d fella.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 9:26am On Jun 25, 2015
tlk2Prince:

YES! You can, but u must have some vital information about d fella.

okay but my questions is hope they wont do any medical check up on that person? and what kind of vital information do i have to get?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 9:50am On Jun 25, 2015
favourmic:

okay but my questions is hope they wont do any medical check up on that person? and what kind of vital information do i have to get?
Informations like: Blood group, Genotype, Blood pressure, Height, Weight, e t c.
Notin like medical check-up.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Informations like: Blood group, Genotype, Blood pressure, Height, Weight, e t c.
Notin like medical check-up.

Bro please can I legalize the wace print out copy? From MOFA because I don't know where u put the original copy ibahve search every where can't fined it
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
favourmic:

Bro please can I legalize the wace print out copy? From MOFA because I don't know where u put the original copy ibahve search every where can't fined it
YES! You can after its Authenticated by MOE.
Find the Original well well and see it if not, u go answer questions @moe b4 dem go gree Authenticate..
Good luck
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
tlk2Prince:

YES! You can after its Authenticated by MOE.
Find the Original well well and see it if not, u go answer questions @moe b4 dem go gree Authenticate..
Good luck

I have look for it but can't find it, but how do I go about it? We I pay extral money for it? Did u have any experience on step to take can you help me on this..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
favourmic:

I have look for it but can't find it, but how do I go about it? We I pay extral money for it? Did u have any experience on step to take can you help me on this..
There's no further step to take and NO you won't pay.
Explain to them what happend to your original certificate.

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by TBrownAuto(m): 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
tlk2Prince:
THESE INFORMATION IS FOR PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS..

If you still aspire to study in Bulgaria and feels you won't meet up with Winter semester, well I'd advice you not to give up and keep the pace.
Most Universities in Bulgaria have two intakes.
The Winter semester(stars october) and
The Spring semester(starts february).
So if you could not meet up with Winter semester there's no need to worry coz Spring semester is OK.
www.mfa.bg/en/pages/101/index.html
The link will provide you the list (if not all) of accreditted universities in bulgaria. Do well to check the universities and apply in a suitable institution.

The language of instruction in most universities in bulgaria(if not all) is *BULGARIAN. But not to worry because you can still enroll for your desired course and be taught in english language (foreign language).

Universities like, American university, bulgaria,, International university college. To mention but a few, are english based university and require Proof of English proficiency e.g(IELTS, TOEFL). But not to worry because there's another alternative which is: If the language of instruction in your secondary school was English Language then you don't need of those exam but, you must provide a legal letter to proof you studied in english language..

NOTE: do not pay any agent to help you do the paper work(legalisation). I implore you to do it yoursef becuase its not tedious and you would gain more experience Physically, Socially and Mentally...

#Better Days

I have been folowing this thread but i have a question can the document legalisation at Ministry of Education, Ministry of health, Foreign Affair and Notary be done in Lagos? from your experience what does it cost to get the following document legalise

Weac result
Passport
Bank staement
police clearance
x-ray for tuberculosis
blood test for hiv, syphilis, hepatitis B and C

how much doest it cost for x-ray and blood test for hiv, syphilis, hepatitis B and C

please i need answers as you advice not to pay any agent to get it done and am based in lagos
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by terrywales: 9:06am On Jun 26, 2015
Hi bro
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 9:58am On Jun 26, 2015
TBrownAuto:

I have been folowing this thread but i have a question can the document legalisation at Ministry of Education, Ministry of health, Foreign Affair and Notary be done in Lagos? from your experience what does it cost to get the following document legalise

Weac result
Passport
Bank staement
police clearance
x-ray for tuberculosis
blood test for hiv, syphilis, hepatitis B and C

how much doest it cost for x-ray and blood test for hiv, syphilis, hepatitis B and C

please i need answers as you advice not to pay any agent to get it done and am based in lagos
NO. You can't legalise your documents in those ministries @lagos, it can *ONLY be done in Abuja.

It won't cost you anything different apart from the money you will pay @MOE to legalise your educational documents and money to legalise @MOFA aswell.
Your passport and bank statement don't need ANY form of legalisation..

" x-ray and blood test for hiv, syphilis, hepatitis B and C". Are all recorded in one documnet which is MEDICAL CERTIFICATE.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 10:04am On Jun 26, 2015
terrywales:
Hi bro, i am interested in studying at a post graduate level in Bulgaria. Can i still make the winter session and where do I start the process. Thanks

OK good for You
You can still make it if you can process you documents asap.
Search for a university of ur choice with your choice of study and know their requirements and *start your processing*
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by TBrownAuto(m): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2015
tlk2Prince:

NO. You can't legalise your documents in those ministries @lagos, it can *ONLY be done in Abuja.

It won't cost you anything different apart from the money you will pay @MOE to legalise your educational documents and money to legalise @MOFA aswell.
Your passport and bank statement don't need ANY form of legalisation..

" x-ray and blood test for hiv, syphilis, hepatitis B and C". Are all recorded in one documnet which is MEDICAL CERTIFICATE.

thanks for the info but the school university of Nicosia demand attested passport and bank statement am worried now because the passport is 64 page
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2015
TBrownAuto:

thanks for the info but the school university of Nicosia demand attested passport and bank statement am worried now because the passport is 64 page

Ok, I think they meant Notarisation.
You can notarise the photocopy of the first page (contains your data) of your international passport.
I advice you mail or call the university to get more clerification.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2015
One of the requirements for travellers to the Republic of Bulgaria

"Travel Insurance Certificate issued by an EU-recognised Insurance company for a cover of not less tham 30 000 euro if needed for repatriation, emergency medical case or emergency medical treatment during the period of stay in Bulgaria - must be presented before issuing the visa"

My questions are:
I) Do I need to buy the travel insurance and present it together with the rest documents OR
Ii) I should just chill and buy the travel insurance when my visa is out?

I need your candid advice friends.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
tlk2Prince:

"Travel Insurance Certificate issued by an EU-recognised Insurance company for a cover of not less tham 30 000 euro if needed for repatriation, emergency medical case or emergency medical treatment during the period of stay in Bulgaria - must be presented before issuing the visa"

My questions are:
I) Do I need to buy the travel insurance and present it together with the rest documents OR

With my own little experience on travelling you need travel insurance that we cover your stay during study submit together with your document before the visa we be out....

Bro but when are we going to pay the fees? After the visa or before?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
favourmic:

With my own little experience on travelling you need travel insurance that we cover your stay during study submit together with your document before the visa we be out....

Bro but when are we going to pay the fees? After the visa or before?
Ok thanks for your input..
What fees are you talking about?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Ok thanks for your input..
What fees are you talking about?

I mean the school fees
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
tlk2Prince:

My questions are:

It should be a requirement before visa issuance!!
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
terrywales:
Hi bro, i am interested in studying at a post graduate level in Bulgaria. Can i still make the winter session and where do I start the process. Thanks

Get ya transcript and do the needfull
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
@Favourmic
The school will tell you when to pay tuition.

Don't be scared coz the school will give you enough time like 2months and some days from the day you were admitted.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by terrywales: 8:12am On Jun 27, 2015
I have my university transcript but I have been hearing of secondary school transcript does that applies to postgraduate students. Pls some should give me comprehensive list of all the documents I needed. Thanks
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 9:17am On Jun 27, 2015
terrywales:
I have my university transcript but I have been hearing of secondary school transcript does that applies to postgraduate students. Pls some should give me comprehensive list of all the documents I needed. Thanks

no
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 11:28am On Jun 27, 2015
terrywales:
NO, secondary school transcript does not apply to Msater's and Post Graduate studies but Undergraduate(bachelor).

Bros if u don find school for bulgaria, check their website for comprehensive list of documents that you need and stop asking someone to tell you what u need becoz if u get wrong information, OYO.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (49) (Reply)

Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.