Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

STUDY IN BULGARIA - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / STUDY IN BULGARIA (158174 Views)

Your Thougts About Living In Bulgaria East Europe / Please Any Nigerian Living Or Studying In Bulgaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by terrywales: 8:59am On Jun 28, 2015
Thanks for all the information
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2015
terrywales:
Thanks for all the information
GOD bless your hussle terrywhales..
Howfa have you gone with your processes?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
tlk2Prince:

GOD bless your hussle terrywhales..
Howfa have you gone with your processes?

Boss I went to the state hospital today But they don't understand what I mean by medical certificate telling me if it's medical fitness or medical report, please can you tell me how the medical certificate look like if u can send the pics sample plz
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
favourmic:

Boss I went to the state hospital today But they don't understand what I mean by medical certificate telling me if it's medical fitness or medical report, please can you tell me how the medical certificate look like if u can send the pics sample plz
Ok lemme send u a sample of mine in your email
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Okay favourmic88@yahoo.com
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Yeah brother i don see the mail, thanks so much it was the same thing they told me it's medical fitness certificate, but the problem is i don't told them i want to use it for schooling abroad, i just told them it's just a normal medical certificate for school, and i was told it's come inform of birth certificate, do you think is polite?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
incase you want to know the hospital is state hospital Abk, and lastly do they need to write headline? like the consular etc..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
favourmic:
incase you want to know the hospital is state hospital Abk, and lastly do they need to write headline? like the consular etc..
Tell them you want to use it to school abroad also take the print out of mine and show to them for better understanding.
If they still don't undastnd what you are saying/want den go to a private hospital.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Tell them you want to use it to school abroad also take the print out of mine and show to them for better understanding.
If they still don't undastnd what you are saying/want den go to a private hospital.

Correct bro, I called one of my old teach to get me the trancript but I was told he want to help me got it stamp from the ministry of education down here but the state govement is on strick, hope if I go ministry of education abuja they we help me down there right ?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Beatrice203: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2015
Hello talk2prince. Please I am also interested in studying in Bulgaria n i intended using an agent cos of time limit but wen I compared d prices he mentioned compared to wot sch told me. I just said to myself agents have started again. I wanna go to Sofia university. Could u drop ur whatsapp contact so we can chat n u put me through. Thank u n God bless.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Beatrice203:
Hello talk2prince. Please I am also interested in studying in Bulgaria n i intended using an agent cos of time limit but wen I compared d prices he mentioned compared to wot sch told me. I just said to myself agents have started again. I wanna go to Sofia university. Could u drop ur whatsapp contact so we can chat n u put me through. Thank u n God bless.
Every information that you need about studying in bulgaria(sofia university) is on these thread so I'd advice you read the thread over to find necessary informatio. Call unisofia or mail them aswell to get up to date information.
If I drop my contact for private chat then diz thread go just die so please don't be angry with me oooo.
You can drop your question here and you would be served right..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Beatrice203: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
Talk2prince i mailed them but i haven't gotten a reply and also they hardly pick their calls.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Beatrice203:
Talk2prince i mailed them but i haven't gotten a reply and also they hardly pick their calls.

Just be patient, try calling them earlier coz I heard they(bulgaria) are 3hours ahead of us(nigeria).
What course do you want to study? And is it Bachelor or Masters.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Beatrice203: 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bachelor degree. Medicine, just wanted to ask the school some confirmation questions. Dunno if u would know the answer to them. So can I ask u?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Beatrice203:
Bachelor degree. Medicine, just wanted to ask the school some confirmation questions. Dunno if u would know the answer to them. So can I ask u?
Ok you can ask your questions!
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Beatrice203: 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
I am Beatrice, from Nigeria with the keen interest of studying medicine in Sofia university Bulgaria. Therefore I will like to know if medicine is taught in english language medium. I will also like to know the documents required of me and if I am to send certified photocopies of my original documents. I called the school earlier today and I was told I didn't need to pay an application fee just a fee which the school will use in translating my documents. So please i want to know how i will make the payment.
          I will also like to know if the school can send me a medical form or I just need to get a medical certificate and a police certificate. I will also like the school to please send to this my mail the application form because i couldn't get it online. Lastly I will like to confirm from the school if medicine is an undergraduate course taught in english and the tuition fee.
       Thank you very much for your speedy response and I hope to be a part of your great university.
        Regards..
This was d mail I sent to them. Pls lemme know what u can say abt d questions I asked dem. Tnx
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
Beatrice203:
          I am Beatrice, from Nigeria with the keen interest of studying medicine in Sofia university Bulgaria.

Welcome and it is nice thing you have interest in sofia uni stkliment, I applied their too for a postgraduate degree.
Beatrice203: Therefore I will like to know if medicine is taught in english language medium. I will also like to know the documents required of me and if I am to send certified photocopies of my original documents.
Yes they have medicine taught in english, they also have medicine taught in bulgaria language, you have to pass through a 9months language course to enlist into that. Do not send original copies, unless transcript. Check their web for info you need.
Beatrice203: I called the school earlier today and I was told I didn't need to pay an application fee just a fee which the school will use in translating my documents. So please i want to know how i will make the payment.
          I will also like to know if the school can send me a medical form or I just need to get a medical certificate and a police certificate. I will also like the school to please send to this my mail the application form because i couldn't get it online. Lastly I will like to confirm from the school if medicine is an undergraduate course taught in english and the tuition fee.
Translation fee is by private arrangement, medical certificate is gotten from any government hospital but I advice approach national hospital abuja its more globally accepted, police certification from any npf headquarter, download application form.online, medicine in english in 8000euros.

Beatrice208:
       Thank you very much for your speedy response and I hope to be a part of your great university.
        Regards..
This was d mail I sent to them. Pls lemme know what u can say abt d questions I asked dem. Tnx

I have been sending mails to international rep yet no reply, calls made nobody answered, I.mailed one professor who said I should be patient, he forwarded my mail to those incharge. Please make use of sofia university website for research as all ur questions are well stated their. Ciao
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 5:54am On Jul 01, 2015
@Beatrice203
I believe you are clear with the information provided to you by Cowleg.
Aspa ure going for undergraduate, u will need,
SSCE(waec or neco) Medical certificate, Eligibility letter. On your own u can add ur secondary school transcript and any english certificate(if any) like teofl,ielts.
UniSofia is very competetive so you need every qualified document to help you standout.
Check the university website to get more up-to-date information.

Good Luck
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Beatrice203: 7:17am On Jul 01, 2015
Thank you soooo much guys.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Beatrice203: 7:28am On Jul 01, 2015
But i don't have any English language proficiency exam, wot abt that health insurance, guess its for visa,den bank statement n reference is for visa also ryt. Pls wor oda document do u think I can add or I should probably get? Tnx
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 9:36am On Jul 01, 2015
Beatrice203:
But i don't have any English language proficiency exam, wot abt that health insurance, guess its for visa,den bank statement n reference is for visa also ryt. Pls wor oda document do u think I can add or I should probably get? Tnx

If you don't have the Proof of English Language, then its no big deal just inform the University that the language of instruction in you secondary school was ENGLISH.
The Medical certificate (Health Insurance) is among the needed documents when you apply for admission.

If u attended 2 secondary school before u wrote ur ssce, it is important you provide your JSSE(junior waec) aswell.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Beatrice203: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
Tnx dear, so u mean d medical certificate is the same tin as health insurance? N d sofia uni said i should send my documents to them in english n dey ll translate it but I ll pay dem but they didn't say hw i ll go abt d payment. N as for u hw fa have u gone with ur sch matter?.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
@Beatrice203
Sorry for the wrong information.
I think the health insaurance is mostly called *Travel Insurance. If so, then you will need it when u want to apply for visa.

The money for translation will be deducted from your tuition fee (my opinion)
Its good u were asked to submit in English so just do the needful and forwad ur documents.

I have been admitted @New Bulgarian University so am getting ready to apply for visa.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by gowaga68: 12:40am On Jul 02, 2015
tlk2Prince:
@Beatrice203
Sorry for the wrong information.
I think the health insaurance is mostly called *Travel Insurance. If so, then you will need it when u want to apply for visa.

The money for translation will be deducted from your tuition fee (my opinion)
Its good u were asked to submit in English so just do the needful and forwad ur documents.

I have been admitted @New Bulgarian University so am getting ready to apply for visa.
Wishing you the best. I hope the Embassy attend to applicant on time?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 02, 2015
Hello gurus in the house I would like to know if I can use my transcript I have gotten from my school since 2012 for admission
And I am using this medium to wish talk2prince success in his visa application also want to know how much I need to have in my statement of account before I can apply for visa
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 6:43am On Jul 02, 2015
lekibraky:
Hello gurus in the house I would like to know if I can use my transcript I have gotten from my school since 2012 for admission
And I am using this medium to wish talk2prince success in his visa application also want to know how much I need to have in my statement of account before I can apply for visa
Thank you Sire
Do u want to apply for Master or Undergraduate?
You need to have millions in your account.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 6:53am On Jul 02, 2015
gowaga68:

Wishing you the best. I hope the Embassy attend to applicant on time?
Thanks a lot.
Yes they do.
I think I know you from *Portugal thread, are u in Portugal already?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Thank you Sire
Talk2prince I am goin for master so I want to know if I can use my transcript gotten from school since 2012
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 11:59am On Jul 02, 2015
Talk2price

I'm having serious problem with this medical things, all my document is ready but the medical stuff nah the problem, the state hospital down here just dey bill the hell out of me, once they see embassy on it... Is it compuslry make them put embassy as the head line...
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by gowaga68: 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Thanks a lot.
Yes they do.
I think I know you from *Portugal thread, are u in Portugal already?
Yes I am and still waiting to musta energy to confront the embassy.a lot of people were denied without giving reason/s for such actions apart from the time wasted from them..Bulgarian University's tuition fee isn't a small thing.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Thank you Sire

Tlk2prince please can you help me on this MOE? To make my coming to abuja fast because of my work, we are 2 can you help us get the eligibility letter from MOE? And the legalize stuff from MOE so that by the time I got to abuja I can speed up the MOFA and and embassy? How much we it cost me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (49) (Reply)

Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.