Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

STUDY IN BULGARIA - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / STUDY IN BULGARIA (158142 Views)

Your Thougts About Living In Bulgaria East Europe / Please Any Nigerian Living Or Studying In Bulgaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
cowleg:

Which agent? Yu translate when and how??
i met this lady at MOE and she help me give to a lawyer who translated it. Try to call the school and ask if you can send your documents in English because the translating stuff is expensive and stressful.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
Beatrice203:
Pls how long does the express take and also how long does translation of documents take and also how long does the medical certificate take.
Express means u'd getit dat day after some hours.
Translation takes few days and I can help you get the medical certicate as soon as possible..
What hapund u dint process your documents since na? See now u have less dan 2weeks before deadline..

cowleg:

Do masters applicant require eligibility letter from moe?
NO
cowleg:
Seems I will stop commenting on this thread, since no one answers my questions,

U too dey repeat questions!
Beatrice203:

My dear i haven't o, when I called the school today i was told I have 10days or there about to submit my documents don't know if that will be possible. Even if I get to abuja tomorrow dont know how long the eligibility letter will take me to get it and to legalize my other documents.

Wetin hapun wey u no legalise ur documents since?
My advice: you can still go ahead and process your documents and send to the scholl.
They will treat yours as late entry, if you are lucky enuf u'd get admission if not they will schedule you for next admission session.
You can stilll check out for schools that have your course and apply if there admission deadline is convinient for u.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
adeniyibolanle:
i met this lady at MOE and she help me give to a lawyer who translated it. Try to call the school and ask if you can send your documents in English because the translating stuff is expensive and stressful.

Tnx
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hello Ladies and Gents! How y'all doing
Its a week already since I submitted my documents for VISA.
Am counting my days already and waiting patiently untill my visa is out. *Fingers Crossed*
I put my FAITH in GOD...

Cc: tlk2prince
Cowleg
Jimmy
Favourmic
Beatrice203
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
Just to keep you guys updated on what's happening in Bulgarian Embassy abuja.
The consular will be vacating his seat (reason best known to him) by the end of july and would be replaced immediately from the begining of August.
I pray the new Consular will resume office in our favour.

2 Likes

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 11:40am On Jul 20, 2015
Hello every1, just wanna keep u all updated on my status. I av paid the admistrative fees and my payment has been confirmed so my documents has been forwarded to their Academic Council for recognition. I believe in God for good news. @Tlk2prince pls can you help with the comprehensive list for visa?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 11:59am On Jul 20, 2015
adeniyibolanle:
Hello every1, just wanna keep u all updated on my status. I av paid the admistrative fees and my payment has been confirmed so my documents has been forwarded to their Academic Council for recognition. I believe in God for good news. @Tlk2prince pls can you help with the comprehensive list for visa?

which school be that? making payment? seems i dont get you right..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
favourmic:

which school be that? making payment? seems i dont get you right..
South-West University payment for recognition of degree and application fee
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
adeniyibolanle:

Men how i go do my own payment now....from naija... dem say make i open dormiciliary account...
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
cowleg:

Men how i go do my own payment now....from naija... dem say make i open dormiciliary account...
if u get person for abroad d person fit help you or make you find who get dormicillary account for 9ja to help you. Good luck bro
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
cowleg:

If you want to open a domiciliary account u must have at leat 100$ but I can help u cos I have one.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
favourmic:

If you want to open a domiciliary account u must have at leat 100$ but I can help u cos I have one.

Drop ya number please??
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 6:54am On Jul 21, 2015
favourmic:

Yea thas true, 100$ can open a dormiciliary account.
But, I don't tink you can use it to pay fee in Euro except Dollar..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Yea thas true, 100$ can open a dormiciliary account.
But, I don't tink you can use it to pay fee in Euro except Dollar..

You can use it to pay money in Europe, you transfer and the bank convert to Europe.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
adeniyibolanle:
if u get person for abroad d person fit help you or make you find who get dormicillary account for 9ja to help you. Good luck bro

Guy shebi you paid dollar equivalent naaa
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
cowleg:

Guy shebi you paid dollar equivalent naaa
i paid in euro. It was converted from pound(GBP) to euro
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
favourmic:

You can use it to pay money in Europe, you transfer and the bank convert to Europe.
Ok tanks for the heads-up.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
favourmic:

my guy where is your location?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
cowleg:

my guy where is your location?

Abk
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
favourmic:

Abk

Abk! Could be,
Abakiliki or Abeokuta.
So be specific my guy.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Abk! Could be,
Abakiliki or Abeokuta.
So be specific my guy.

Abeokuta
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 25, 2015
Hopefully I am gona send my docs to sofia uni next week unfailing, thanks prince for ya help, you are a worthy fella
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
cowleg:
Hopefully I am gona send my docs to sofia uni next week unfailing, thanks prince for ya help, you are a worthy fella
Na xo broda kiss
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
cowleg:

Thank God for the strenght he gave me to help you my friend..
I wish you Gods favour as you send your documents bro.
Truth have it that, Bulgaria is a poor country, am sure we will succeed when we get there by God's grace...

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by fikki1: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2015
Good Morning NLders, pls I need help/advise I sent a scanned copy of my doc to VUMK formerly IUC now hve been asked for interview via skype tomao(29th), anyone know wat its gonna be like? Pls help I need information urgently...
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2015
fikki1:
Good Morning NLders, pls I need help/advise I sent a scanned copy of my doc to VUMK formerly IUC now hve been asked for interview via skype tomao(29th), anyone know wat its gonna be like? Pls help I need information urgently...

Do you mean you send it through courier service or you scan it? About the Skype they gonna ask about your course and why you chose Bulgaria and why you chose their school I guess...
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by fikki1: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
favourmic:

Do you mean you send it through courier service or you scan it? About the Skype they gonna ask about your course and why you chose Bulgaria and why you chose their school I guess...
I scanned it, I actually called the school and afterwards scanned it... Will I still be asked to send it tru courier?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
fikki1:

Just be calm the interview won't be hard.
Its all about *the reason you choose the school, your course of study, how u found the school, what you know about bulgaria and d likes.
After the interview and you are qualified, u will be asked to forwad your documents for processing.
Let us know how it all played out after d interview.
Good Luck
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by fikki1: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Just be calm the interview won't be hard.
Its all about *the reason you choose the school, your course of study, how u found the school, what you know about bulgaria and d likes.
After the interview and you are qualified, u will be asked to forwad your documents for processing.
Let us know how it all played out after d interview.
Good Luck

ok boss... Tanks a lot.. I will

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
fikki1:

ok boss... Tanks a lot.. I will

I grt u Sire!
Hope you are prepared already?
My little advice: Pray to GOD to take control some minutes before the interview..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (49) (Reply)

Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.