Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

STUDY IN BULGARIA - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / STUDY IN BULGARIA (158232 Views)

Your Thougts About Living In Bulgaria East Europe / Please Any Nigerian Living Or Studying In Bulgaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by fikki1: 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
tlk2Prince:

I grt u Sire!
Hope you are prepared already?
My little advice: Pray to GOD to take control some minutes before the interview..

thanks sir, infact having mixed feelings here ooo... Did u do same too??
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
fikki1:

thanks sir, infact having mixed feelings here ooo... Did u do same too??
No Sire!
I applied @NBU and they did not schedule me for interview..
Hey man! Kill dat mixed feelings stuff jare and put on Optimisim.
I know u'll scale through #believe
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by fikki1: 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
tlk2Prince:

No Sire!
I applied @NBU and they did not schedule me for interview..
Hey man! Kill dat mixed feelings stuff jare and put on Optimisim.
I know u'll scale through #believe

thanks for the 'jinja' jawe....am looking forward to it
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by fikki1: 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
Its 10hrs dats 1pm at Bulgaria... How far abt urs... Any news yet
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
fikki1:

I scanned it, I actually called the school and afterwards scanned it... Will I still be asked to send it tru courier?

Most school in bulgaria always ask person to send it through courier that why i ask
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by fikki1: 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
favourmic:

Most school in bulgaria always ask person to send it through courier that why i ask

oh...ok....i may still be asked to though..dunno yet
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by fikki1: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
Done with the interview, i was told i will be sent acceptance letter to my mail and afterwards i will be asked to do oda form of notarizing for my document... I was even called to take part in a website survey, Bt me i speak my mind ooo, i criticize nd praise where necessary... Waiting for their mail..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
fikki1:
Done with the interview, i was told i will be sent acceptance letter to my mail and afterwards i will be asked to do oda form of notarizing for my document... I was even called to take part in a website survey, Bt me i speak my mind ooo, i criticize nd praise where necessary... Waiting for their mail..

Congrate o, wait tell us what they ask you jor
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by fikki1: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
favourmic:

Congrate o, wait tell us what they ask you jor

i was asked to talk about myself, wat my hobby is, why i chose my course, wat i intend using my course for, and if i will leave the country after study and we joked a little, nd i asked dem abt school fee, their certificate about double degree. and the terms for payment of school fee.. dats all i remember for now .. waiting for their response. I pray its suites me
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
@fikki1
Congrats u made it.
Hope ure in abuja, prepare to certify your documents @mofa & moe.
If you need help with your documents, contact me.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by fikki1: 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
tlk2Prince:
@fikki1
Congrats u made it.
Hope ure in abuja, prepare to certify your documents @mofa & moe.
If you need help with your documents, contact me.

nope am in Lagos... How do i go abt it
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
fikki1:

nope am in Lagos... How do i go abt it
Have you received Email from the school yet?
If so, they will enlist the documents you need to legalise and submit tru currier..
Prepare to travel down to abuja, if you can't den you can send the documents to me and I'll help you with the legals...
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
fikki1:

i was asked to talk about myself, wat my hobby is, why i chose my course, wat i intend using my course for, and if i will leave the country after study and we joked a little, nd i asked dem abt school fee, their certificate about double degree. and the terms for payment of school fee.. dats all i remember for now .. waiting for their response. I pray its suites me

Already suites you bro heaven we surely help
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
tlk2Prince:

If so, they will enlist the documents you need to legalise and submit tru currier..
Prepare to travel down to abuja, if you can't den you can send the documents to me and I'll help you with the legals...

Lolz tlk2price the legalizer
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
favourmic:

Lolz tlk2price(shockedshocked) the legalizer
Accord me some respect Favourmic and spell my name well lolz. U know say I be koret guy.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
tlk2Prince:

Accord me some respect Favourmic and spell my name well lolz. U know say I be koret guy.

Hahahaha typing error tlk2price ......lolz
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by fikki1: 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
tlk2Prince:

hve nt received mail from them yet Bt, do u hve idea of d document necessary for legalisation so i can send dem to u pls..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by fikki1: 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
favourmic:

Already suites you bro heaven we surely help
Amen boss
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
fikki1:

hve nt received mail from them yet Bt, do u hve idea of d document necessary for legalisation so i can send dem to u pls..

If you are going for undergraduate (bachelor)
U'll need , WAEC, secondary transcript, Testmonial (to enable u get Eligibility letter from ministry of education) and finally medical certificate..

4 Master,
U need, Transcript, Degree certificate and Medical certificate...

Meanwhile, I'll advice you wait and get Email message from the school to be sure..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by fikki1: 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
tlk2Prince:

U'll need , WAEC, secondary transcript, Testmonial (to enable u get Eligibility letter from ministry of education) and finally medical certificate..

4 Master,

thanks a lot
ok boss, thanks

Meanwhile, I'll advice you wait and get Email message from the school to be sure..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by fikki1: 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
Thanks a lot
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by fikki1: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
tlk2Prince:

4 Master,

I have been accepted, need to pay 90euro for application fee which will be deducted from the school fee afterwards, i need to do the necessary, talk to prince, i need ur help please, wat do i do next, cant make it to abuja for now, please lemme know wat i need to do pls.. thanks in advance boss
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
fikki1:

I have been accepted, need to pay 90euro for application fee which will be deducted from the school fee afterwards, i need to do the necessary, tlk2prince, i need ur help please, wat do i do next, cant make it to abuja for now, please lemme know wat i need to do pls.. thanks in advance boss

Ok congrats!
I supose the school also mentioned the documents you need to certify and submit after been notified that u were accepted.
Also, you could check the school website to know what's the next step.

In my own advice, u should get your educational certificates ready for legalisation starting from MOE, MOFA and Bulgarian Embassy..

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by fikki1: 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
hello people,

Happy new month smiley, why are you all quiet here? lipsrsealed ... hope all is well with everyone?
may the good Lord listen and give answers to our prayers.. lets not relent in our effort to make a brighter future, whether Bulgaria or not, your life nd mine continues, cheers pal.. have the very best of new month cool grin.
may the Lord bless us all abundantly... AMEN..

meanwhile, make una help me find talk2prince, i need him for some tyns grin
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
fikki1:
hello people,

Happy new month smiley, why are you all quiet here? lipsrsealed ... hope all is well with everyone?
may the good Lord listen and give answers to our prayers.. lets not relent in our effort to make a brighter future, whether Bulgaria or not, your life nd mine continues, cheers pal.. have the very best of new month cool grin.

Amen. No worry i go help u carry tlk2prince enter thread now
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 2:34am On Aug 02, 2015
fikki1:
hello people,

AMEN! I wish you well.
Happy New Month and Blessings.

Hope am SAFE
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by fikki1: 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
tlk2Prince:

AMEN! I wish you well.
Happy New Month and Blessings.

Hope am SAFE

of course u are more than safe, i just want to ask if i have to legalise all the document, or just the document the school requested?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by fikki1: 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
fikki1:

of course u are more than safe, i just want to ask if i have to legalise all the document, or just the document the school requested?

for instance, here is the mail i was sent,

Original Health Certificate issued not earlier than a month prior to the
> application form and stating that you are healthy and you can travel;
> could be examined Hepatitis B and C, HIV, Syphilis and Tuberculosis.
> - school certificates: notarized copy or the original of your WAEC
> certificate along with the transcript with grades
> - a document stating that you *have the right to continue your education in
> any college or university in Nigeri**a*. It could be issued by your school
> or Ministry of Education of your country.
>
>
> All above mentioned documents have to be certified/attested by the Ministry
> of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, then translated into
> Bulgarian language and finally attested/legalized by the Bulgarian Embassy
> in Abuja. The translation could be done by you in Nigeria, or we can submit
> them here in Bulgaria to a certified agency. It costs 150 euro. If you wish
> to be translated here in Bulgaria, please, let us know, so that we can

is just the mentioned document?
or i have to legalise every oda document, such as certificate of birth and any other document i am sending, and do you have idea of how much its gonna cost me, i hve a month to respond and send them mail of acceptance with all the document ready..
thanks a lot
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by tlk2Prince(m): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
@fikki1
Hope u have goten Testmonial and transcript from you school (D secondary school you finished from?)
It will help make the process easier and faster.
You'ill have to legalise the mentioned documents @MOE and MOFA and finally Bulgaria Embassy.
I'll advice you do the translation here in Nigeria coz it will be cheaper for you.

You can start immediately so as to meet up with the given time.
I wish you well
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by fikki1: 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
tlk2Prince:
@fikki1
Hope u have goten Testmonial and transcript from you school (D secondary school you finished from?)
It will help make the process easier and faster.
You'ill have to legalise the mentioned documents @MOE and MOFA and finally Bulgaria Embassy.
I'll advice you do the translation here in Nigeria coz it will be cheaper for you.

You can start immediately so as to meet up with the given time.
I wish you well

yea i hv the transcript Bt nt testimonial... N i guess its only my sec school doc dat needs legalisation

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (49) (Reply)

Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.