Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

STUDY IN BULGARIA - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / STUDY IN BULGARIA (158192 Views)

Your Thougts About Living In Bulgaria East Europe / Please Any Nigerian Living Or Studying In Bulgaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 11:14pm On May 30, 2017
cowleg:

I have not paid, waiting for admission letter

Okay bro hope you don fix your passport issues
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 11:18pm On May 30, 2017
heybaby12:
Sorry please, the certificate is it the one printed online, or the one issued by waec to your school. (or either)

@favourmic my school also asked me to pay full fees, once approved by the Bulgarian board. Then they would issue a "visa package " .

which school did you apply to? I will advise you to go and collect your original waec result because if you try print out copy you will be refuse cos the same thing happen to me
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 11:20pm On May 30, 2017
Iyfeezone:
@favourmic.the embassy doesn't ask for school fees slip. This is what the embassy asked for wen applying for visa
Admission letter from the ministry of science in Bulgaria
Admission letter from the school u applied
Accommodation letter from the school
Travel insurance
Police report
1 passport
Application form filled
International passport with photocopy
Bank statement

NOTE - payment of schools depends on the school applied for. Some schools may ask for part payment.

I pray all is well becos they refuse some student last yr paying school fees increase the chance of visa more
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by heybaby12(f): 5:49am On May 31, 2017
favourmic:

which school did you apply to? I will advise you to go and collect your original waec result because if you try print out copy you will be refuse cos the same thing happen to me

Thanks.......
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 6:56am On May 31, 2017
favourmic:

Okay bro hope you don fix your passport issues

Not yet. Over 6 months now. I have not gotten the corrected passport.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 8:22am On May 31, 2017
@favourmic, yeah I believe all is well. I will also like to ask for those students that were refused visa what was the reason? Cos I know the major reason for visa refusal is fake documents. The embassy take their time in checking ur documents especially for type D visa.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 8:27am On May 31, 2017
Cowleg, bro abeg I wan ask. Why be say we no dey hear from Prince and Jimmy again... It will really be nice hearing from them cos I believe they will give us first hand information on wat is going on in Bulgaria.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 8:52am On May 31, 2017
cowleg:

Not yet. Over 6 months now. I have not gotten the corrected passport.

all is well bro

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 8:53am On May 31, 2017
Iyfeezone:
@favourmic, yeah I believe all is well. I will also like to ask for those students that were refused visa what was the reason? Cos I know the major reason for visa refusal is fake documents. The embassy take their time in checking ur documents especially for type D visa.

you might be right may be their friend gave them fake admission letters but the one i'm very sure about is because of bank statement...
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 8:57am On May 31, 2017
@Iyfeezone when did you apply for your visa?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 9:43am On May 31, 2017
Applied April 2017.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Fredcope(m): 4:52pm On May 31, 2017
Please can any one help me with a person that can help me apply for masters programme in Bulgaria . I want to apply fir admission
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 31, 2017
Iyfeezone:
Cowleg, bro abeg I wan ask. Why be say we no dey hear from Prince and Jimmy again... It will really be nice hearing from them cos I believe they will give us first hand information on wat is going on in Bulgaria.

The two of them did what Nigerians are known for, once we find ourselves abroad we naturally severe ties with fellow compatriots at home. The both are living their own lives. I guess their goals and interest with this group has been achieved.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 31, 2017
Fredcope:
Please can any one help me with a person that can help me apply for masters programme in Bulgaria . I want to apply fir admission

Everything can be done online bro.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 5:39pm On May 31, 2017
@fredcope U can go through the list of bulgarian universities below . U know what discipline u want to study. I advise start in time to that u can meet up for next session. When u find ur University of interest u will see the requirements, what u need to know and document to represent and legalize. Good luck smiley

NOTE - pls I advise u don't need an agent to help to get admission. U can do it ur sef so that u don't get scamed or given fake admission letter. Whatever challenges u have u can ask on this forum. Will be glad to put u through and also my follow guys Cowleg and favourmic will be of great help.

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Fredcope(m): 6:54pm On May 31, 2017
Iyfeezone:
@fredcope U can go through the list of bulgarian universities below . U know what discipline u want to study. I advise start in time to that u can meet up for next session. When u find ur University of interest u will see the requirements, what u need to know and document to represent and legalize. Good luck smiley

NOTE - pls I advise u don't need an agent to help to get admission. U can do it ur sef so that u don't get scamed or given fake admission letter. Whatever challenges u have u can ask on this forum. Will be glad to put u through and also my follow guys Cowleg and favourmic will be of great help.

Please help me with your phone number or what's app number please and please so I can speak to you directly ..... were are you now
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by heybaby12(f): 10:07am On Jun 03, 2017
cowleg:

The two of them did what Nigerians are known for, once we find ourselves abroad we naturally severe ties with fellow compatriots at home. The both are living their own lives. I guess their goals and interest with this group has been achieved.

Don't talk that way u can't tell how it is for them over there. When u leave abroad u would see its a different ball game,especially trying to settle school and work...... Anyways my school mailed me that
"due to their new local laws, the institution would be accepting international students "

So that is how I have changed direction.
Thanks guys

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2017
heybaby12:

Don't talk that way u can't tell how it is for them over there. When u leave abroad u would see its a different ball game,especially trying to settle school and work...... Anyways my school mailed me that
"due to their new local laws, the institution would be accepting international students "

So that is how I have changed direction.
Thanks guys

Which school is that?

I don't mean to demean my two brothers Adeniyi and prince, we both said same thing.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
@heybaby12..pls try explain more. Is it that ur school u applied for don't accept international students or what? And pls highlight us on the new local laws.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by heybaby12(f): 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
" we regret to inform you that we are unable to assist you with the required visa and permit documents in Bulgaria. This is due to local visa laws. Unfortunately, we therefore are not able to continue processing your application "

Was trying to post the munched copy of the letter but can't. Anyways that's the message up there. Don't know why. But I have forgotten them anyways. I wrote to another culinary Institute in Bulgaria to see their response to know if it's a general ish.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
@heybaby12, I don't really understand what u just posted. U said they regret to assist you with required visa and permit documents. My question is what did u applied in the school?

Did u apply for admission or visa permit, because school don't process visa. The school only process admission and has nothing to do with visa. U only get visa approval from bulgarian embassy in Nigeria. Pls kindly tell us the school u applied for. U didn't tell us at ur last post. Thank you
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by heybaby12(f): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
I applied to a culinary Institute. And it's is said" visa And permit documents " when u are accepted they then send u ur admission letter. With admission letter u apply for visa u know.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
OK. Thanks for the explanation.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 04, 2017
heybaby12:
" we regret to inform you that we are unable to assist you with the required visa and permit documents in Bulgaria. This is due to local visa laws. Unfortunately, we therefore are not able to continue processing your application "

Was trying to post the munched copy of the letter but can't. Anyways that's the message up there. Don't know why. But I have forgotten them anyways. I wrote to another culinary Institute in Bulgaria to see their response to know if it's a general ish.

Obviously the institute is not recognized by the government. I guess its a private institute. So they cannot assist in providing invitation letter for visa processing. Which city are the located? Sofia?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by heybaby12(f): 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
cowleg:

Obviously the institute is not recognized by the government. I guess its a private institute. So they cannot assist in providing invitation letter for visa processing. Which city are the located? Sofia?

It's in Sofia, a few Nigerians have graduated from there(so they provided before) that's where I got to know about the skool. And yes it's privately owned. Like I said before I guess it's their own ish. Good luck to the rest of u.

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by chiefolotu(m): 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
Please whats the name of the Culinary institute? I applied at HRC Culinary Institute, Sent document since january, till date i'm still waiting for a response. Process has taken too long but i cant give up cause my documents are with them for the processing at the Ministry of Education Bulgaria. anyone experiencing this delay?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
@chiefolotu, have u contacted the institution u applied for? Try sending them a mail or put a call through. The institution should be able to give u update. January is a long period. Contact them ASAP.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
@cowleg, sup bro. Have u gotten ur admission letter?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
WHY STUDY ABROAD IN BULGARIA

Here are few reasons why you should consider studying abroad in Bulgaria. Those who study in Bulgaria do so with very good reasons. It is a country located in the south eastern part of Europe, which is under the European union and is known to be Europe’s 14th largest country. Studying in Bulgaria is affordable has it offers one of the cheapest educational and living cost in Europe. Bulgaria is most popular for attracting an ever increasing number of international students who want to build a career in the medicine and other popular fields. The Cost of Tuition and Accommodation in Bulgaria

In Bulgaria the official language spoken is Bulgarian, However, select universities offer a wide variety of courses in English language. Bulgaria offers a very affordable tuition and living cost expense. Also the living environment is very friendly. Below is a list of popular courses offered in English along with there approximate tuition costs.

Tuition fees can be estimated based on courses
Medicine, dentistry and pharmacy – 5500-8000 Euros
Political Science -1500 Euros – 2500 Euros
Informatics Network Technology – 2700 Euros
Psychology – 2700 Euros
Electronics – 3000 Euros
Automation Information and Control Systems – 3000 Euros
Electrical Engineering – 3000 Euros
Industrial Engineering – 3000 Euros
Electronics – 3000 Euros
Mechanical Engineering- 3000 Euros
Industrial Management – 3000 Euros
Computer Systems and Technologies – 3000 Euros

Other courses are International Economic Relations, Finance and Accountancy and Business Informatics.

Masters tuition costs starts from 4000Euros
The average monthly cost of living in Bulgaria would cost about 150 euros to 250 Euros

QUALITY OF EDUCATION IN BULGARIA

Bulgaria is known to have a very high standard and level of education. Degrees obtained from Bulgaria are highly recognized all over the world. Some Bulgarian Universities offer English, French or German programs and give you the opportunity to earn double/dual degree. A Bulgarian degree and another degree from partner universities, so it’s possible to get a foreign degree from their universities as well.
GENERAL SAFETY IN BULGARIA

Bulgaria is a very safe and interesting environment for living and studying as well. It is a very peaceful place to live and study as you find loads of interesting things around your neighborhood. You can always spend your days outside the school work environment pottering around the gardens and your evenings outside watching the sun go down over a glass of homemade wine just like your neighbors .
TRAVEL OPPORTUNITIES IN BULGARIA

Studying in Bulgaria affords you the opportunity to visit and experience life in other countries as it is an European union member country. You are able to easily visit other countries in the EU while on vacation or holiday.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by chiefolotu(m): 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
Iyfeezone:
@chiefolotu, have u contacted the institution u applied for? Try sending them a mail or put a call through. The institution should be able to give u update. January is a long period. Contact them ASAP.

Each time i contact them, they tell me to be patient till the Ministry of Education sends an approval.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
Iyfeezone:
@cowleg, sup bro. Have u gotten ur admission letter?

No oooo.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by innodcent: 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
Iyfeezone:
WHY STUDY ABROAD IN BULGARIA

Here are few reasons why you should consider studying abroad in Bulgaria. Those who study in Bulgaria do so with very good reasons. It is a country located in the south eastern part of Europe, which is under the European union and is known to be Europe’s 14th largest country. Studying in Bulgaria is affordable has it offers one of the cheapest educational and living cost in Europe. Bulgaria is most popular for attracting an ever increasing number of international students who want to build a career in the medicine and other popular fields. The Cost of Tuition and Accommodation in Bulgaria

In Bulgaria the official language spoken is Bulgarian, However, select universities offer a wide variety of courses in English language. Bulgaria offers a very affordable tuition and living cost expense. Also the living environment is very friendly. Below is a list of popular courses offered in English along with there approximate tuition costs.

Tuition fees can be estimated based on courses
Medicine, dentistry and pharmacy – 5500-8000 Euros
Political Science -1500 Euros – 2500 Euros
Informatics Network Technology – 2700 Euros
Psychology – 2700 Euros
Electronics – 3000 Euros
Automation Information and Control Systems – 3000 Euros
Electrical Engineering – 3000 Euros
Industrial Engineering – 3000 Euros
Electronics – 3000 Euros
Mechanical Engineering- 3000 Euros
Industrial Management – 3000 Euros
Computer Systems and Technologies – 3000 Euros

Other courses are International Economic Relations, Finance and Accountancy and Business Informatics.

Masters tuition costs starts from 4000Euros
The average monthly cost of living in Bulgaria would cost about 150 euros to 250 Euros

QUALITY OF EDUCATION IN BULGARIA

Bulgaria is known to have a very high standard and level of education. Degrees obtained from Bulgaria are highly recognized all over the world. Some Bulgarian Universities offer English, French or German programs and give you the opportunity to earn double/dual degree. A Bulgarian degree and another degree from partner universities, so it’s possible to get a foreign degree from their universities as well.
GENERAL SAFETY IN BULGARIA

Bulgaria is a very safe and interesting environment for living and studying as well. It is a very peaceful place to live and study as you find loads of interesting things around your neighborhood. You can always spend your days outside the school work environment pottering around the gardens and your evenings outside watching the sun go down over a glass of homemade wine just like your neighbors .
TRAVEL OPPORTUNITIES IN BULGARIA

Studying in Bulgaria affords you the opportunity to visit and experience life in other countries as it is an European union member country. You are able to easily visit other countries in the EU while on vacation or holiday.

Nice one Bro. Please I would like to know the best Travel health insurance company one can use to apply for Bulgarian Visa D. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (49) (Reply)

Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.