Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) (85889 Views)

Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations / Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' / Silverbird’s Aisha Mustapha’s Prime Suspect, Chima Shadrack Mmuta’s Photo Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by Wendy80(f): 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
I knew de was more to this story when I first heard it...
Rip

1 Like

Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by nnenne135: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
One Senator from anambra in his campaign for re-election came and lied to us that the law of getting police report before treatment has been amended. NIGERIAN POLITICIANS LIE MORE THAN THE DEVIL HIMSELF....
They will tell you anything just for you vote.The same senator will just carry touts around in the name of body guards instead of giving jobs to the youth.
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by Orikinla(m): 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
[size=18pt]Anyone dating and sleeping with a married man or married woman is asking for a death sentence.

When we advise and preach to these single women to go and get married and leave married men alone, they will say MIND YOUR BUSINESS.
Now HER BUSINESS IS NOW THE BUSINESS OF EVERYBODY.
Did she carry herself to the hospital?
Will she bury herself?

Let us learn from the terrible mistakes of others.

Recently a young woman was harassing me and I almost reported her to the police.
She is very desperate and annoying. And her family did not even know that she left her campus in the east for Lagos.

[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by oloworulz(m): 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
It looks like she fingeredd herself. Check are fingers in dat Picx.
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by XBLadez: 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
What's with these silly bitches and married men? A TV broadcaster for that matter, now see how she ended her life journey.
Such a shame.

And thanks to the Nigerian Police/Hospital managements! Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by cwitch: 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
Igwevalentine:
May the perpetrators of this crime die the same way and their Seven generations..For christ sake this is a pregnant Lady *crying*
The real killers are the Police and The Hospita'
With the help of the lover and she for sleeping with a married man.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
Vry unfortunate, wat a wicked act. D killer must b killed. Bt dd u say she was pregnant for a married man?
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by missstella(f): 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ekii:

In essence,are you suggesting she should have dated a married man who would accept responsibility abi? I feel pained for her if this story is true but it could have been totally avoided. May she rest in peace and may God punish the bastard who stabbed her.
I didn't support the idea of dating a married man

1 Like

Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ladies be careful... Not all men are men ooooo...
I appreciate the fact that you are beautiful
I appreciate the fact that you have a nice body and physique and according to most guys you were born on a Sunday....
I appreciate the fact that you attend or attended a nice university and can speak so well like the queen of England.
I appreciate the fact that you have over 5,000 friends on Facebook(congratulations)
I appreciate the fact that you smell so nice that one can imagine heaven...
BUT that is not enough

If you lack home training
Can't even boil water or cook white yam
No respect for elders and people you meet outside
Then those beautiful things you think you have are worthless.
No man wants a liability for a wife and that is why real men can't take you to see their mum....
So creamy sweety or sugar ( like you love to be called)
If you hate the gospel of Christ
If you hate to listen to your pastor preach because you claim he is boring
Then you will be boring to a real man...
Guys may love you, but just remember that most guys go for ANYTHING under skirt....
You can't boost of a bible? Not even the free Gideon small bible? How shameful

I don't want to sound so spiritual, but believe me when i say everything here on earth is more spiritual than you can imagine.

To meet the right man you have to be spiritual (prayerfully ask God)
To get a job you have to be spiritual ( so as to become the preferred choice candidate)
To buy something from the market you have to be spiritual (so you won't buy fake)
So you see? Stop blaming the government and your family and get on you knees....
It is never too late....not with Jesus...

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by Sanuzi(m): 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
Pple gey heart sha. God knows best
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by titoetal(m): 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
That hospital should be sued first for refusing to treat Aisha. I thought government have given order that no accident victim should be refused treatment by any hospital for non provision of police extract.
Our police too need to clarify some issues here but am disappointed with our medical bodies. What prevent the medical doctor from getting a call through to the police while the treatment is ongoing?
It's very shameful that in this age, we still let people die like this. Oh! Nigeria my country, when shall we grow out of this silly excuses? All this blood you are shedding both directly and indirectly eh, God is washing.

May their Souls RIP.
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by 234GT(m): 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
I don't pity her jare. Why get pregnant for a married man? Because he has some change?
Some responsible single guys would have asked her out but she would have felt they weren't up to her class.
No apologies

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by wiloy2k8(m): 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
yagbaboy1:
Nice one
Notice to all the ladies : get ur own man, and leave other women husband alone

she want make dem marry her as second wife . she don scatter family sha . rip to d dead

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by menix(m): 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
obillyj:

My dear no offence warrants taking another person's life. I keep imagining how someone will raise knife n stab someone up to 11times.that's barbaric.
No one has right to take life he/she didn't give.

U re right, buh that can b easily said when u ve not been in a shoe of losing som1 dear to you nd d quilty boast nd walks free.

Sat wiv a fwend somtym last 2 month, nd he kept repeating using a knife to slaughter, buh he was not such animal until his caught fwends were all beheaded by boko nd d day some boko were captured he did d beheading.
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by Ultimate300(m): 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
so what? the way you live, it's indicate the way you will die.
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by PidginYarns: 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
Na the woman find trouble, but no matter wetin she fit don for man house, e no warrant the killing at all. This na lesson to our erima dem o
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
IVORY2009:

my friend, just becos you are online typing does not make you invisiable ooooh, ur IP address is der oooh

Do you have brain at all What should i fear for? I'm i the killer? You are a foool. When she was enjoying the dick of the married man did anyone hear? So why must i pity her when she faced the consequence of her actions? Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by Simplymeah: 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
sameer1212:
U are insane for saying this nonsense! What on earth will warrant this brutality? Gosh are u humane?
Pls leave being human out,did she thk abt d repercursn of datin a married man? Sameer is very right sad
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by yagbaboy1(m): 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
wiloy2k8:

she want make dem marry her as second wife . she don scatter family sha . rip to d dead
Eyaa! Rip to the dead sha.
Nigerian girl eyeing people's husband since time immemorial

1 Like

Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
sakieja:
but d next thing is to kill her?if u dont pity d lady,cant u pity d unborn child?u are not diffirent from,boko haram,hire assasin and kidnappers.i quote u n nothing wil happen to me.only GOD can kil me.son of bitch.anyway rip to d young lady

Why should i pity her or the bastard baby she's carrying when the man who got her pregnant does not pity the baby When she was enjoying the dick of the man did they publicized it? This is a lesson to all those girls that creates problems for married couples with thier stinking pussssy.

I will never pity her. May she rot in hell

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by trevolicious1: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
Yawns# I wanted to reply u before until I saw ur, Name. Pele.
uselessgoat:
undecided

Blooody bittch angry i will never pity women who sleep around with married men.

ROT IN HELL BIATCH

quote me and die before elections undecided
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
[s]
uselessgoat:

Do you have brain at all What should i fear for? I'm i the killer? You are a foool. When she was enjoying the dick of the married man did anyone hear? So why must i pity her when she faced the consequence of her actions? Mumu
[/s]

You mad to make such conduct, and I put it to you, you are one of the killers, I shall trace you now, wait for you identity.
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by Ekii(f): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
missstella:
I didn't support the idea of dating a married man

Cool
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by ozodigboo(m): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
fromnigeria:
She died because she got pregnant for ANOTHER woman's husband.

Should i pity
No. No pity. I totally agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
Women stick to one man
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by 234GT(m): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
njays24:
But why would an ex do this. She left you and married someone else and is that enough to make her go through such a painful death? This is wickedness and God will pay him back in his own coin.

You no read the story aunty.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by yagbaboy1(m): 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
uselessgoat:

Why should i pity her or the bastard baby she's carrying when the man who got her pregnant does not pity the baby When she was enjoying the dick of the man did they publicized it? This is a lesson to all those girls that creates problems for married couples with thier stinking pussssy.

I will never pity her. May she rot in hell
Amen
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by jou9d: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
i leave in the same estate as her but i never knew she was popular RIP
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by streetzdreamz(m): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
menix:

Bro. Every human ve a say, whether its appealing to u or not..

Som might not agree wiv my initial post, buh i ve a question for u, if ur broda was that protea hotel dude murdered nd u ve logistic to strike a blow, will u fold ur hands nd wait for god to act..

For d insult its normal here on nairaland cous i doubt most will do same if we meet on d street.
your first post got me thinking if you'v gat blood flowing through ur veins atall,but this very post shows u not only a sane human but an honest one at that,I mean most folks here wud scream bloody murder but deep down dey'l perpetrate much worse evil,but u missed it cuz the reason for the ladies murder was her pregnancy which to me shouldn't be the cause for her death,I mean getting pregnant for a guy shouldn't incur ones wrath to d point of murdering the individual,back to your post,in dis country governed by the stewpid sets of pple in power who doesn't give a hoot about d citizens welfare,or the law,and d decay in d judiciary and police system,I'l do much worse to the perpetrators of dis evil acts,like d guys dt were murdered by d police and dia bodies sold out,d hotel attendant tortured to death,victims of rapes resulting in dia death,aluu4,if am related to any of dis guys and I have the logistics there aint no way on planet earth dose perpetrators are seeing d dawn of d next day..RIP to d deceased.
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by ebony2011(m): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
see the hot mini, na wao RIP
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by daveP(m): 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
pretydiva:
Sad indeed. Tot she was pregnant tho..nigeria hospitals wit police report, if not she would ve stil be alive. Y didn't dey commence treatment on her b4 asking 4 police report? Things really need 2 change in dis country
you saved me writing a long story. Im i the only one thinking the reason the police must give a "go ahead" aka police report, in such cases another way to "eat and feed"? So sad.

The murder weapon even got missing? "Money must change hands" occurred!!
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
lagunna1:

Chaii!
See better prayer grin
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! / Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention / Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.