Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) (85887 Views)

Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations / Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' / Silverbird’s Aisha Mustapha’s Prime Suspect, Chima Shadrack Mmuta’s Photo Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by freecocoa(f): 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dux01:
it is only in the eyes of man that murder is worse than fornication adultery.Not in the sight of God
What does this have to do with my post?
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by smsshola(m): 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
RIP to d dead.. respect but d truth is y is she dating anoda man husband? Are there no more young guys naija babe won't stop to amaze me. Most baby won't allow their guy to av a second baby but most time dey end up settling fo anoda man hubby.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
freecocoa:
Seriously though, why do some of you react this way to any post of mine condemning any wrong done by a woman? It's not as if I support women doing evil, what's it all about?
Sometimes it's hard to know what you women see as 'evil' exactly...
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by bewla(m): 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
well no body should insult me or quoit me na weting she sabi chop kill her stay clear of married men not to say get belle may your soul rest in peace do only God can say
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by freecocoa(f): 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
BoboYekini:
Sometimes it's hard to know what you women see as 'evil' exactly...
You just sounded like a misogynist, everything doesn't have to come down to men vs women.

We are all different people, therefore will have different opinions on different issues, not always seeing things in the same way with someone, doesn't make the person "bad" or even wrong, it only becomes a problem if the person is always overly unreasonable.

I still don't get why you had a problem with me.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=teejay08 post=31757235][/quote] Yeah I agree with u. Both need to be blamed. angry

1 Like

Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
How many lives must this Nation lose to this protocol of getting a Police report before She will do the obviously needful?

Mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by linearity: 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
OP, tell me that you are lying that, in 9ja you need a police report before an hospital can treat an emergency, even if it is a fresh gun shoot wound.

What happens to common sense? Have a protocol in place that immediately calls the police while the victim is been carried in. This way, you get a shot at saving lives and police get to do their investigations.
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
Is that the gospel that your pastor preaches to you? smh....

khalebzy:
she reaped what she sowed, because sleeping with another woman's husband is enough to kill such woman....
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
It applies to knife stab wounds also... a friend of mine almost died, way back in 2007 because of the protocol of getting a police report before treatment after been stabbed in a party.

linearity:
OP, tell me that you are lying that, in 9ja you need a police report before an hospital can treat an emergency, even if it is a fresh gun shoot wound.

What happens to common sense? Have a protocol in place that immediately calls the police while the victim is been carried in. This way, you get a shot at saving lives and police get to do their investigations.
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by kaypound(m): 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
Everyone forming holy pass....u have heard only one side of the story...
Do you have an idea how far some men lie just to commit adultery or fornication as the case maybe....some men lie that they arent married etc especially when both husband's and wife dont live together due to careers and different jobs....the lady might have found out late about the man's status after which she found out she was pregnant for him already and she decides to let the man's wife know what happened between them...only God really knows what went down between the two....its easier to judge her in the comforts of our homes ...for those asking why is she unclad...obviously her cloths were taken off when she was given first aid to stop the bleeding. Rip to the lady and hopefully killer faces the law...and for the police report story...i can only wonder why everything about naija is sick. I wonder why she can't be saved first and then call the cops... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by 989900: 10:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
adorable29:

They were neighbors though. So how could she not have possibly knew?

Really, you live in the same neighborhood?

This is still a developing story and you're so sure?
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by felifeli: 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
donnypool:

wey the trophy you win? remember all this your post, you might need donations from Nairalanders in the future, and you know most peeps here are good in doing background check

[size=18pt]You buffoon I tell you something is wrong and you still have the guts to reply back. Is this how you will post your own dead sister's photo on Nairaland ? Oloshi[/size]
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by kelvinmuffins3(m): 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
So painful but anyway . .
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
felifeli:

[size=18pt]You buffoon I tell you something is wrong and you still have the guts to reply back. Is this how you will post your own dead sister's photo on Nairaland ? Oloshi[/size]

Goat
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by Boss13: 12:18am On Mar 19, 2015
What is the nonsense with police report. Why can't doctor treat injured patient and report the patient to the police for investigation.

What kind of jungle society do we have?
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by RaptorX: 12:33am On Mar 19, 2015
Wallie:
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GO TO A POLICE STATION TO OBTAIN CLEARANCE BEFORE BEING TREATED?

So many innocent people have lost their lives due to the silly and unconscionable requirement! Why can't the hospital put a call in to the police station after the patient has been stabilized?

It is amazing the way people die in this efing country! No wonder why the life expectancy is probably in the 40s!
Your government feels the country is overpopulated, and this is one of their method of population control. Only in a senseless country will an hospital reject an emergency case and ask for police report before treating the patient, only in a country where the government doesn't give a fvck about the citizens like Nigeria.
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 19, 2015
donnypool:

it was a life death situation, on their way to fort mac, their car fell off those high cliff, i wonder how they survived. Are you in Alberta?
mennn you resemble 419 ohhh. You and this Canada things
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 19, 2015
Orikinla:

Stop harassing me on Nairaland.
I know I am hot. But only for my one and only First Lady.
You this old man, na very body dey harass you?
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 19, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol cheesy.

You wish, I'm just really happy for you, you know it was beginning to look like you couldn't find the one, glad she showed up, enjoy.
and why you dey harass this old man? You won become like this woman were die by?
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 19, 2015
yagbaboy1:

One female I like
You dey like this woman? You know how many people father she don sleep with? See never you believe any woman comment. Na there mouth dem dey use take talk but no be there brain
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by yagbaboy1(m): 1:35am On Mar 19, 2015
Viciyus:
You dey like this woman? You know how many people father she don sleep with? See never you believe any woman comment. Na there mouth dem dey use take talk but no be there brain
I hear u bros. I don't only like freecocoa but I love her, no be today we start. Two women I love, Idowuogbo and freecocoa
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:53am On Mar 19, 2015
Viciyus:
mennn you resemble 419 ohhh. You and this Canada things

but na here i dey stay na. abi make i know more about sambisa forest?
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by ednut1(m): 6:52am On Mar 19, 2015
kaypound:
Everyone forming holy pass....u have heard only one side of the story...
Do you have an idea how far some men lie just to commit adultery or fornication as the case maybe....some men lie that they arent married etc especially when both husband's and wife dont live together due to careers and different jobs....the lady might have found out late about the man's status after which she found out she was pregnant for him already and she decides to let the man's wife know what happened between them...only God really knows what went down between the two....its easier to judge her in the comforts of our homes ...for those asking why is she unclad...obviously her cloths were taken off when she was given first aid to stop the bleeding. Rip to the lady and hopefully killer faces the law...and for the police report story...i can only wonder why everything about naija is sick. I wonder why she can't be saved first and then call the cops... undecided
oga leave story. dos babes know wat exactly dey are doing
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 19, 2015
donnypool:

but na here i dey stay na. abi make i know more about sambisa forest?
grin you won join our brother in war by (boko)
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by vastolord4(m): 7:56am On Mar 19, 2015
Burger01:
Why show us this. We wan carry autopsy? undecided
didn't u see graphic photo before opening the page... angry
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 19, 2015
So, now that there has been an eye witness to the murder, has the suspect been arrested? Or is this one of those blog story twists?
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by Gaucho(m): 8:05am On Mar 19, 2015
Its High time we all stop behaving like Kids on a table crying for more bread. A man stabbed a pregnant woman dead and we are here talking as if Mayweather is our elder brother. "You can only talk to me at the back of your system". Thats too immature. Maybe we all ask those behind this platform to reveal our real identity. As for me my Name is Adetule Adekunle,check on Facebook and come look for me. May the dead rest in perfect peace. May the Killer be hanged IJN.
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 19, 2015
freecocoa:
Seriously though, why do some of you react this way to any post of mine condemning any wrong done by a woman? It's not as if I support women doing evil, what's it all about?
You've matured. wink Your comments recently have become sensible even if not always right. E be like say you dey find husband abi? grin I dey find second wife o
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by adorable29(f): 8:30am On Mar 19, 2015
989900:

Really, you live in the same neighborhood?

This is still a developing story and you're so sure?

What do you mean "you are so sure"? Are we not commenting based on what we read?

Following your logic, then we aren't so sure she had an affair. We aren't so sure she was taken to any hospital. Heck, we aren't even sure she was pregnant!

Afterall, you don't live in her bedroom.
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by freecocoa(f): 8:31am On Mar 19, 2015
Timbuktou:
You've matured. wink Your comments recently have become sensible even if not always right. E be like say you dey find husband abi? grin I dey find second wife o
Lol grin, you no well, I'm still very young jor and na husbands dey find me o, e better make I remain single than be 2nd wife, I never wan die.
Re: Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 19, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol grin, you no well, I'm still very young jor and na husbands dey find me o, e better make I remain single than be 2nd wife, I never wan die.
my first wife lives in Australia, you have nothing to worry about apart from birthing me healthy offspring

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! / Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention / Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.