Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,723 members, 7,805,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests (18991 Views)

SERAP Drags 11 Governors To ICC Over Unpaid Salaries / APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run / Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Bolaji89: 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
The All Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign Organization (APCPCO) has announced that it will send a petition against President Goodluck Jonathan to the International Criminal Court (ICC) at The Hague.

APCPCO, in a statement signed by Mallam Garba Shehu, Director of Media and Publicity on Wednesday said that the petition is due to the terror unleased by gun and machete wielding pro-Jonathan groups under the cover of a faction of the Oodua People’s Congress.

The Pro-Jonathan groups had disrupted activities in Lagos, on the pretext of demanding the sack of Professor Attahiru Jega, National Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Mallam Shehu added that the armed youths had gone rampaging along major streets of Lagos and intimidating motorists, chanting anti-Jega songs in a manner that gave them away as acting the carefully-prepared script for the truncation of the general elections.

“There was such disruption to the tranquillity of the city that warranted the citizens scampering for safety in all directions, a foretaste of the violence they plan to unleash on Election Day.”

“Our investigations have confirmed that Monday’s (16th March, 2015) show was a dress-rehearsal for the main disruption planned for the general elections. Lagos, and the entire South West, being a stronghold of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has been marked for massive dishevelling commotion that would involve killings, maiming and kidnapping.

“Our findings have further shown that the recent Nine Billion naira (N9 Billion) Pipeline surveillance contract to OPC and some militant groups in Southern Nigeria was the elixir for the latest crude impudence of the pro-Jonathan armed groups. Indeed, the contract award was indeed a subterfuge for the mobilization of these murderous militant groups for the destruction of lives and property to force the desire of the re-election of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan on the Nigerian people.

“As an opposition APC, we are using this medium to serve Dr. Goodluck Jonathan the notice of our formal protest of this extreme show of impunity to the International Criminal Court (ICC). We are aware that Mrs Patience Jonathan is already on the watch list of ICC. The activities of this President and his wife as regards the elections are not patriotic and very unhelpful for entrenching democratic values in the nation.

“We recall the bombing of the APC secretariat and the shootings and disruption of the party’s campaign rally in Okirika in Rivers State, where the First Lady hails from with a muted silence from President Jonathan.

“Whereas the Police authorities had denied the opposition party its legitimate and democratic rights to organise one million person march for General Buhari in Kano it was, however, quick to approve that in Lagos, providing security to the pro-Jonathan armed groups while they unleashed mayhem on citizens in Lagos on Monday, a day that inhabitants of the city consider the most important of the
week.

“We are not ready to cower to the intimidation of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, ahead of the general elections. We believe Nigerians shall speak eloquently on 28th March, 2015 and this brutality on the psyche of the Nigerian people shall cease.”

http://www.today.ng/news/apc-to-drag-jonathan-before-icc-over-anti-jega-protest-in-lagos/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by SeverusSnape(m): 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
grin I laugh at their stupidity.
Same way they want to drag mama peace. Clowns
Let them drag Buhari first....for inciting violence and killings four years ago. Jokers undecided

GEJ all the way.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by sammyj: 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
APC carry go abeg GEJ needs to be taught a lesson for allowing thugs to troumatise Lagosians !!

93 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by resty4(m): 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
apc de behev lk pikin we de wear pampams cheesy

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by saduman(m): 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
APC and ICC sef just like a child that always says "i will tell my daddy for u" every time u beat am.

Anyways sai Buhari

45 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by viczing(m): 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
Is that all they got? Smh

23 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Lordtrillion(m): 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
Nawa oh, Dis APC no dey tire? grin grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Burger01(m): 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
smiley
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
Season of court cases.....after court cases.

Looks like the judicial system in Nigeria has been transformed adequately. The political thugs in all the parites that commit offences against each other are being tried in court. PDP is.....hang on! grin

IMO....let us let the election go off peacefully....and whoever wins....let peace reign. People need to make a living.

6 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by 5p1naz(m): 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
Continue
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by harmless011: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hmmm
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lady: hello!!!good evening, thanks for calling
Airtel
customer care service, my name is Judith,
what's
your name and where are you calling from?
Me: hi!!!evening, my name is shegsky, and i'm
calling
from ib(ibadan)
Lady: How may i help you, shegsky?
Me:I'm looking for a wife to marry
Lady: is that why you called this customer
care
service?
Me: Yes, and i think i'm already in love
with
You...you know you have a very nice voice.
Lady:
Hellooo, please, we only attend to issues
about your
Airtel line, okay?
Me: yes 0... This is an issue about my Airtel
line
too...because i spend much credit calling so
many
girls asking their hands in marriage.
Lady: please, I would have to put an end to
this call...
Me: Baby don't talk like that now. I promise to
make
you happy...you would be happy with me. can
I have
your number?
Lady: *raises her voice* come, mr man, I
think
something is wrong with you.
Me: *cut in*... Hey, hold it there... I hope you
can
now feel how frustrating it is to receive a call
and
hear rubbish? From today, warn yourself and
every
other staff of yours over there,let nobody call
me
with a funny
number only for it to be an advert or send me
those
silly messages.you guys disturb my phone
daily like
say am dating Airtel...

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by tolexy007(m): 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
d
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by cycline404(m): 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
icc ALL THE WAY~

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by jmoore(m): 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
Noise makers as usual.

16 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by OXLANDOWN: 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
And they think the international criminal court is jobless like the corrupt judiciary of Nigeria. abi?

14 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
Jobless gang of desperate clowns. Always looking for attention by any cheap means. It is only in Nigeria that a goat eats his master's yam and takes him to court.

19 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hmmmmm, politicians shaaaa
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Babaneh(m): 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
abeg make una draw am for trouser if he refuse to go...

GMB all the way

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Youngzedd(m): 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
Odikwa very risky
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by sagewonders(m): 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
I done hearam before

2 Likes

nnafather:
k
jmoore:
hian
tolexy007:
d
grayht:
K
taharqa:

grin grin grin
Jarus:
LOL

The Federal Ministry of Information warns that space bookers are likely to become television station owners.

And the Federal Ministry of Science says that the above space bookers are Nigeria's representatives on Humanity's first space exploration to the Planet Kovalis in the Sirius star system. They will report to the Kennedy Space Center for onward transit to the Starship Athena.

4 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by guttentag(m): 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
Sai Baba

22 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Mentcee(m): 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
Mark my words today. APC IS AN EVIL party. I fail to find out why people cant fathom that the sole purpose is to enrich the drug baron living at 26 Bourdilion Street and assuage the vengeance laden heart of the cow rearing, illiterate, terror apologist from Daura. Of course the rest are a band of rejected ruling party defectors. GOODLUCK MUST WIN THIS ELECTION GOD WILLING AND THE CONGREGANTS TO THE EVIL PARTY SHALL BE EXPOSED FOR WHO THEY ARE. Nonsense!

10 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
#freshbreeze!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
They should take pdp and to court in heaven

4 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
LOL. E be like say APC don get Judge for ICC o

11 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by taharqa: 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
At some point, you gat to feel sorry for these clowns in APC

grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by stigman(m): 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
Fools
Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
While PDP is doing their own court cases locally,APC is doing theirs internationally. grin

APC teaching PDP how court cases are done.

9 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
JOSATAN OTUOKE BADLOCK TACKLING CORRUPTION grin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Man Treks For Saraki (photo) / London APC Blasts David Cameron / Bukola Saraki Inspects Federal Projects In His Senatorial District

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.