Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? (12281 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals / Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year / DEBATE: Emmanuel Emenike A Boxer Not A Footballer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by raphy(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2006
hi all,
am a footballer base in lagos am traning wit a young club @national stadium surulere
lagos called young stars f.c,my club dont v sponsor but i still train hard trice a week.
i love football so much that i cant take my mind away from it so am looking forward to
turn professionl one day by GOD grace smiley.i dont v dad to sponsor me my mom dont want me to play but i have what it takes to be d next osaze or obagol.am looking for a way to turn pro can any body help me with an agent please?
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by Akolawole(m): 1:07am On Sep 05, 2006
How old are you?

have you play any youth competitions at all?
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by Jackal(m): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2006
I can get u an agent.
How old are u and what international experience have u had?
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by raphy(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2006
good sir,
my name is rapheal am 18yrs old and base in ikate, surulere lagos-nigeriai have played football from the grassroot level,i started playing as soon as i started working as a kid. smiley
when i was in pry 1 i played for my school team in all primary school cup in ajegunle my school name was arakan barrack pry school we won d cup while i was name d mvp i was
playing bare footed that time my mom cound't buy me boot because things wee hard cry.when i got to secondary school i played malta guiness principal cup my school didt have good players we were knock out in the 1st round but my talent were notice. after some scout ask me to join them for trial at national stadium i was in js 3  i giv it a go so they sign me for a school boy contract the club name is ultimate sport academy base in surulere.
when i was 10yrs old i v played competition for my team we came third i wax selected among tournament all stars cheesy my contract as a schooll boy expire i wasnt making any money cry my mom didnt sponsor me .the club didt have sponsor but i put my best, then
another club namely young stars football club they tood me they were recruiting players
they sign me since then i was wit them since 2004 but they don't have money i still train
hard trice a week can u please help me any body cry my dad was died long ago only my mom i have in this world and my 2 bro n 1 sister but am the only footballer among them,i have the body of a player i know GOD can help me turn pro one day just one day cry.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by Jackal(m): 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2006
18 years is way too old for what's required.
U wld have had a chance if u were a bit more younger like age 10-14 yrs.
There's no international experience to add to ur profile.
I am sorry, son. U cannot play professional football in England.
Maybe u should look elsewhere in Europe.
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by Priscila(f): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2006
rapahel
sorry for losing your dad and take heart that's life.
seriously at 18 you should be due graduating from university. Ok! I will say age is never a limit but its not on your side now! but let it not hinder you to persue your dream.
I' ll encourage you to try and get a sponsor or even try getting into EnyimbaFc where Europe can recognise you soon.
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by raphy(m): 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2006
hi prisilia
to get into eyimba is not easy am base in lagos i dont v money to go there, an i dont v money to do jamb xams tht can help me gain admision yet cry
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by dblock(m): 1:37am On Sep 11, 2006
I'm 14 and I think I've got talent a s well, hey raphy its not too late agents still pick up people with no real experience but with talent, If you've really got whta it takes you can make it, but the main thing is being noticed, so try getting into better clubs, I dunno undecided
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by LoverBwoy(m): 2:30am On Sep 11, 2006
the best thing for you is to join a club in the nigerian premier league or the equiv of division one join as an apprentie or join the reserves
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by amodu(m): 9:57am On Sep 11, 2006
LoverBwoy:

the best thing for you is to join a club in the nigerian premier league or the equiv of division one join as an apprentie or join the reserves

this exactly the advise i will also give you.
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by teaser(m): 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2006
Hello rapheal,
We have something coming for talents like you,just keep visiting nairaland. We are aware there alot of your type spread allover the country and with the program we have coming, we can reach out to you and get u a liscensed agent.
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by hustler(m): 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2006
All hope is not lost Ralph.

If you can play your way into a local team in our league, it could be a start for you. I know a couple of people based in Holland who are scouts for ado den haag.

They will be in Nigeria soon to scout for young talents.
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by raphy(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2006
hi hustler,
r u in holland? nize advise from y'all i ll do my best in my club i hope 1 day i can get a big deal som were cry grin cheesy smiley
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by salauwale(m): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2006
hi all lovers of football i think i want to know more about westerhofs football academy,its contact and whats its like i am just 16 and just finished secondary school.i wish to know my chances of making it to the academy.
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by Radiant(f): 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2006
Jackal:

18 years is way too old for what's required.
U would have had a chance if u were a bit more younger like age 10-14 years.
There's no international experience to add to your profile.
I am sorry, son. U cannot play professional football in England.
Maybe u should look elsewhere in Europe.
Wasn't there a nicer and polite way to pass on the above message I can't believe you guys sometimes and when I talk it's like I enjoy picking on people.Hissss angry
Priscila:

rapahel
sorry for losing your dad and take heart that's life.
seriously at 18 you should be due graduating from university. Ok! I will say age is never a limit but its not on your side now! but let it not hinder you to persue your dream.
I' ll encourage you to try and get a sponsor or even try getting into EnyimbaFc where Europe can recognise you soon.

Ohh God! WTF u talking about? Please don't get me started.How many people graduate at 21 talkless of 18. Please don't get on my nerves honestly. He's only 18 and you say age is not on his sideWhat sort of LAME encouragement is that angry angry angry *SIGHS*
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2006
Radiant you were thinking exactly what i was thinking
As i had this thread all I could wonder was how do ppl graduate university at 18?
I know that it is possible, but this by far is not the norm
Usually that is the age that people begin there journey into post-secondary institutions, Right?
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by dblock(m): 3:04am On Sep 25, 2006
rapahel, u can play at practically any age between x and 20, but not in england, cos in england u can't just get an agent unless ur parents are already there oru have a good job there, a couple of players palying in the under 17s world cup were in a hotel and there was tight security to make sure no agents got to them, i guess they are sick of too much african imports
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by Radiant(f): 10:25am On Sep 25, 2006
Is England the only country one can play football? shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by dblock(m): 11:33pm On Sep 25, 2006
but it is the best place to, it's got better coverage all the players from spain and italy are now flocking to england, sept for those idiots that say i won play for trophyless real madrid
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by Radiant(f): 12:41am On Sep 26, 2006
mr dlock, I'm a girl but I can argue football with you.
For a starter, he doesn't have to go to England and besides to play in England, you have to have 75% of international (Nigerian national football) appearance before they even talk to you.

All the football heros of Nigeria, did they all start in England? Dlock abeg pipe low n get your facts right
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by dblock(m): 12:49am On Sep 26, 2006
yeah ur kind of right-----peace---- cool
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by olokun(m): 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2006
My name is Gbenga Olokun.I am 17yrs old.I'm looking for football agent who can help me to get a team either here in Nigeria or in europe.I have tried my best with '' football college of excellence'',head by Clemence Westerhof.
I was chosen in state level but its got to over all ,my name was not listed on the student admitted into the school.
I bought the form N10,000 and the copy of the form is till with me with my picture on it and everything pertaining to that school.
I have a club in lagos state.The name of the cclub is ''salemco football culb''.We used to train in Abete in Iwaya-Yaba along Onike side,lagos state.
Also, i have club in kogi state.The name of the club is ''Infielder football club''.When i travelled to kogi state that is how i join the club because i love football very well and any
where i go i try to find myself in one culb to continue playing active football.so that is why, when i travelled to lagos state i also join a club there to continue playing football.
I know that God has a plan for me.And i dont loss hope in playing football.
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by raphy(m): 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2006
hi olokun,
me n u have similar sence of football,
GOD has a plan 4 evry 1 so keep playing
i day we can make it as a pro smiley wink hi radaint
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by Radiant(f): 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2006
hey Raphy! how's ur game going?
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by raphy(m): 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2006
hi radiant ,
smiley smileymy game is goin well,am improving evry day i just scored yestrday in trainin .
do u ue yahoo mseger?
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by raffite: 11:31am On Mar 31, 2012
Those of you looking forward to a successful soccer career as a player. Africana Sports International (ASI) is an African-based soccer players scouting outfit that source for young, talented footballers all over Africa nurture and sharpen their skills and then make them professionals in Europe, South and North America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia through associates of experienced football scouts, FIFA agents, clubs, coaches and other managers worldwide.
www.africanasports.com
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by raffite: 11:15am On May 07, 2012

Those of you looking forward to a successful soccer career as a player. Africana Sports International (ASI) is an African-based football players scouting outfit that source for young, talented footballers all over Africa nurture them and then make them professionals in Europe, South and North America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia through associates of experienced football scouts, FIFA agents, clubs, coaches and other managers worldwide.

Phone: +234-8035070731

NOTE: It is free registration!

Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by WhoIGoAsk: 12:35pm On May 07, 2012
raffite:
Those of you looking forward to a successful soccer career as a player. Africana Sports International (ASI) is an African-based football players scouting outfit that source for young, talented footballers all over Africa nurture them and then make them professionals in Europe, South and North America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia through associates of experienced football scouts, FIFA agents, clubs, coaches and other managers worldwide.

Phone: +234-8035070731

NOTE: It is free registration!

Please give us Examples of players that you represent
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by raffite: 8:12am On May 11, 2012
Who I Go Ask?:

Please give us Examples of players that you represent

Thanks for your interest on ASI. Please Check our website (www.africanasports.com) for details. Also take note that we do not collect money to register with us: registration at ASI is free. Thank you.
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by dchukwutem: 3:48pm On May 11, 2012
Ok I wish u all d best

1 Like

Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by sportmanko: 9:53am On Sep 21, 2012
Westbury United FC are looking for players for the 2012/13 season.
sportmanko@live.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Danger For The Super Falcons As CAF Reinstates Equatorial Guinea To AWCON 2018 / Profiling The Newly Promoted Teams For The 2018 NPFL Season / Lampard Confirms Abraham Will Be Out Of West Ham Clash Due To Hip Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.