Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? (12285 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals / Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year / DEBATE: Emmanuel Emenike A Boxer Not A Footballer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by HighlightVideos: 12:03am On Jul 31, 2016
Hi, if you need a high quality highlight video made I can make you one. I am just starting and need some free trialists to attract customers. Message me here: https://uk.fiverr.com/lukegriffin00#!
I says that it is $5 dollars but for first few customers I can do it for free in return for a review. I'll add it to my YouTube channel too. Thanks.
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by illumintin66(m): 10:55am On Sep 27, 2016
PEOPLE MAKE LIFE DIFFICULT FOR THEIR SELF, WE ARE IN THE WORLD WERE EVERYTHING IS IN CONTROL,JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI TODAY AND BE RICH AND FAMOUS POWERFUL, DO YOU WANT TO BECAME A BUSINESS MAN/WOMAN, OR YOU ARE SEEKING FOR WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE, ARE YOU A PASTOR POLITICIAN, MUSICAL,DOCTOR,FOOTBALLER, DO YOU WANT TO BE A FAMOUS ARTIST OR AN ACTOR (ETC) AND YOU WANT TO BE RICH POWERFUL AND FAMOUS IN THE WORLD AND ALSO GET SUM OF 700,000,00 DOLLARS WITH A FREE HOME OF YOUR CHOICE TO LIVE IN THE WORLD AND ALSO BE GETTING 900,000,00 USD AS MONTHLY SALARY, DON'T MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY, EMAIL: (illuminati76@gmx.com), TEXT HEAD QUARTER OR VIBER OUT,+1(747)222-3724 NOTE WE DON'T PATRONIZE PEOPLE TO JOIN US, WE ONLY WANT YOU TO RULE YOUR WORLD,
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
1. A Cash reward worth $1,000,000, 00USD after initiation.
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $33,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist
destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
7.A total Lifestyle change
8.Access to Bohemian Grove.
9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000,00 USD into your bank account
every month as a member 10.One Month booked.appointment
with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.

Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by ifpfasmo: 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
IFPFASMO ORGANISATION FOOTBALL TRIAL IN LONDON, UK.

Ifpfasmo organisation www.ifpfasmo.org, a division of Ifpfasma organisation www.ifpfasma.org has again won the right and clearance from the World Professional Football Bodies to host the second "World Football Talents Trial" This was made possible due to the success of last football trials held in Thailand by our organisation. The new football trial will be held in London. This is the first time women and men football trial will be held together and also the first time that such invent (World Football Talents Trial) will take place in Europe country.

The last football trial was held in Thailand, attracted coaches from all over the world and forty players were able to sign new clubs in Asia and Europe. In this year trial we are aiming to sign about 200 players to clubs in Europe and Asia and America. The world football talents trial is organised to be the meeting point of the football club administrators including the coaches and managers and football players seeking a professional football career. Expected to attend the invent is Football club managers, Coaches and football Scouts from different football clubs in Europe, Asia and America and Africa, it will be a playing ground for football players looking for clubs and football clubs looking for players.

ESPN, Star Sports, Eurosport, Astro Supersport, and a host of other sports channels will cover the invent. It is an opportunity for the lucky invited football players to impress Professional Club Scouts, Coaches and Managers that will be in attendance at the invent. The football trial will commence on the 1st of June 2017 and to end on the 1st of August. 2017. Sports wear will be provided by our Partners Addidas and Puma for the invent. To participate in the Ifpfasmo org, world football trial in London, click this link http://www.ifpfasmo.org/contact.html to fill in the online form and download and print out the Medical report form to fill in your information and sent the filled Medical Report to info@ifpfasma.org

Be informed that there is a quota (number of football players) allocated to selected countries. We shall stop processing applications from your country once your country quota is filled, The sooner you apply, your chances of being invited.

Steeve Morgan
Co-ordinator
www.ifpfasmo.org

1 Like

Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by sharpwriter(m): 11:51am On Oct 30, 2019
raphy:
hi all,
am a footballer base in lagos am traning wit a young club @national stadium surulere
lagos called young stars f.c,my club dont v sponsor but i still train hard trice a week.
i love football so much that i cant take my mind away from it so am looking forward to
turn professionl one day by GOD grace smiley.i dont v dad to sponsor me my mom dont want me to play but i have what it takes to be d next osaze or obagol.am looking for a way to turn pro can any body help me with an agent please?

Hi Raphael... I could see that you are still active here on Nairaland. This old thread must have brought memories... Did you now make it to Europe as footballer or you changed career.. How have you been?
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by raphy(m): 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
sharpwriter:

Hi Raphael... I could see that you are still active here on Nairaland. This old thread must have brought memories... Did you now make it to Europe as footballer or you changed career.. How have you been?

happy new month to you and your family,
it seems you know me here so well.
yes I made it to Europe.

but couldn't sign a professional contract .am still active as a sport man i do road races lead a young team as a coach and do fitness classes too to make ends meet.
I never give up on my.dreams.

and how have you been?
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
What a thread
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by Kbs468(m): 1:07am On Nov 02, 2019
raphy:

yes I made it to Europe.

but couldn't sign a professional contract .am still active as a sport man i do road races lead a young team as a coach and do fitness classes too to make ends meet.

and how have you been?

Good to hear Raphael.

May your dreams come true. Ameen
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by Kbs468(m): 1:12am On Nov 02, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
What a thread

What a thread indeed as that was when Nairaland is just getting to a year of existence (first anniversary) _As created by OluwaSeun Osewa himself

1 Like

Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by Agent2003: 9:45am On Nov 02, 2019
raphy:

yes I made it to Europe.

and how have you been?
sorry ,but why couldn't you sign a professional contract?
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by raphy(m): 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
Agent2003:
sorry ,but why couldn't you sign a professional contract?
they said I should pay for my hotel and I don't have money.. so I left the club.
but I never give up on my dreams.
thanks for ur concern.
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by Nostradamus: 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
raphy:

they said I should pay for my hotel and I don't have money.. so I left the club.
but I never give up on my dreams.
thanks for ur concern.
waoh!!!

I'm happy you finally made it to Europe,i'm a little sad you couldn't get to a big and good European club.it's all good sha.

What's the name of the club?
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by koladini(m): 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
raphy:

yes I made it to Europe.

and how have you been?

Wow Raphael. What a journey it must have been. 13 years down the clock. And you stuck with your career path still regardless. Very commendable to be honest. Do you mind if I could interview you on your journey so far? Just something short over the mail or phone. Will be glad if you honour this. Cheers.
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by raphy(m): 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
koladini:

Wow Raphael. What a journey it must have been. 13 years down the clock. And you stuck with your career path still regardless. Very commendable to be honest. Do you mind if I could interview you on your journey so far? Just something short over the mail or phone. Will be glad if you honour this. Cheers.
happy Sunday bro seems like you are a journalist you can interview me on whasap just This is my digit 08081112840 and tel me wht papers you want to puplish it.
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by raphy(m): 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nostradamus:
waoh!!!

I'm happy you finally made it to Europe,i'm a little sad you couldn't get to a big and good European club.it's all good sha.

What's the name of the club?

the club i was training with name.was tours..they plays in championat 3.its an armature team I train very well but could not be registers in 2015-16 season many African players are in the team.
Re: I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? by Conradinho2329: 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hey, please I'm looking for an agent in football. I'm 14 years old and a really good football player

(1) (2) (Reply)

Danger For The Super Falcons As CAF Reinstates Equatorial Guinea To AWCON 2018 / Profiling The Newly Promoted Teams For The 2018 NPFL Season / Lampard Confirms Abraham Will Be Out Of West Ham Clash Due To Hip Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.