Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted (3973 Views)

1TB Seagate External HDD With 57 PC Games Recent Movies - 25K / Okay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted by MissTechy(f): 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
Guys it is me again oh. MissTechy, number one female tech blogger in Nigeria,( check me out on misstechy . com)

FYI: It's a new blog, but one special feature about the blog is that you can get paid for helping people solve their problems. So kindly check it out

Now Check out Most Anticipated PC Games of 2015

In 2014, we saw a lot of outstanding PC games, but this year there would another higher level of games set for release, According to reports online, the games confirmed for 2015 could outshine 2014’s, So here’s a short list of the top most anticipated PC games set for release this year.

P.S: Some of these games have been launched on PS4 and Xbox already.

Tom Clancy’s: The Division

Tom Clancy’s The Division is an upcoming open world third-person shooter role-playing video game with survival elements developed by Ubisoft Massive, It is one of the most highly-anticipated (and highly ambitious) game that is expected to arrive in 2015 ( No set date given yet).

The game is set in a realistic setting in New York City, The Division starts after a disease outbreak has wiped out most of the Country’s population in less than one week. You are supposed to restore order after the surviving population turns lawless. You’ll get a chance to work with and against other players, and the game is designed to encourage lengthy gameplay even after you exhaust the original story progression.

Check out some scenes from the game on MissTechy . com

Grand Theft Auto V

Almost all PC Gamers have been anticipating this game release. It is a game that needs no introduction, and if you don’t know about it, I am sorry but you are still a learner. The open world, action-adventure game developed by Rockstar North is expected to be released for Windows on the 24th of March 2015.. (stay glued to this blog for free downloads). According to reviews, the Game is anything but plain. In this version players now have a full suite of editing tools to create and publish gameplay clips direct to both Social Platforms.
Check out some scenes from the game on MissTechy . com

Batman: Arkham Knight

Arkham Knight is another highly anticipated game of 2015, This is an action adventure video game. In this version Batman returns to face the ultimate threat against the city where the Scarecrow returns to unite an impressive group of super villains, including Penguin, Two-Face, and Harley Quinn, with the sole purpose of destroying Batman forever, but little do they know that the Dark knight still has new tricks up his sleeve.
The game is set to be released on the 2nd of June, 2015.

More game list on MissTechy . com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
Its all about GTA, GTA GTA

1 Like

Re: Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted by MissTechy(f): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
Its all about GTA, GTA GTA
LOL I Swear down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted by Gmekx(m): 7:11am On Mar 24, 2015
Gamer girl shocked cheesy
Re: Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted by GreenBobo: 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
I like / appreciate girls that are 'techy' by nature! Girls that are interested in what I'm interested in! Don't kno if you're interested in what I'm interested in at the moment
Re: Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted by MissTechy(f): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Gmekx:
Gamer girl shocked cheesy

Lol . why are you surprised?
Re: Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted by MissTechy(f): 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
GreenBobo:
I like / appreciate girls that are 'techy' by nature! Girls that are interested in what I'm interested in! Don't kno if you're interested in what I'm interested in at the moment

Lol what are you interested in?
Re: Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted by Chyjoey(m): 1:40am On Mar 26, 2015
gta v is already out naw..25gb shaa
Re: Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted by ChynoBEATS: 3:06am On Mar 26, 2015
MissTechy:

LOL I Swear down
can i play the Gta5 on'a dual core Pc
Re: Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted by MissTechy(f): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2015
ChynoBEATS:
can i play the Gta5 on'a dual core Pc

sad no Chyno . recommended requirement is quad core, you can check misstechy . com for more on the specs smiley
Re: Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted by AlphaT(m): 1:35am On Mar 28, 2015
Wow.. Cool. Gamer Girl smiley. I'll definitely check out the site.
Re: Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted by MissTechy(f): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2015
AlphaT:
Wow.. Cool. Gamer Girl smiley. I'll definitely check out the site.

aww thank you
Re: Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted by chrislu(m): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2015
MissTechy:

aww thank you
mehnnn I love chicks like this, we can lock ourselves indoors, play some games, smoke some weed. I wish I knew more chicks like MissTechy, i'm currently browsing thru ur site, Nice work girl.
Re: Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted by MissTechy(f): 11:20am On Mar 29, 2015
chrislu:
mehnnn I love chicks like this, we can lock ourselves indoors, play some games, smoke some weed. I wish I knew more chicks like MissTechy, i'm currently browsing thru ur site, Nice work girl.

LOOL @Smoke some weed .. thank you so much chris .. appreciate it more than you know

1 Like

Re: Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted by Gmekx(m): 7:06am On Mar 31, 2015
MissTechy:

It's rare.
I mean girls into tech stuff and games
Re: Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted by cao(f): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2015
MissTechy:

They're always surprised.

1 Like

Re: Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted by MissTechy(f): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
cao:

They're always surprised.

Wow i like u
Re: Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted by cao(f): 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
MissTechy:

Wow i like u
I've my moments, you aren't half bad yourself.
Re: Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted by MissTechy(f): 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
cao:

I've my moments, you aren't half bad yourself.

LOOL.. okay smooth. ____O// checked out your blog btw (Y)
Re: Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted by cao(f): 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
MissTechy:

LOOL.. okay smooth. ____O// checked out your blog btw (Y)
I really should update that, you've actually taken your time to keep yours up with content. Too lazy/tired to sort mine out.
Re: Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
You geeky babes better not be bespectacled beanpoles or anything like that. You better be some Lara Croft curvy and schit.
Re: Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted by MissTechy(f): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
cao:

I really should update that, you've actually taken your time to keep yours up with content. Too lazy/tired to sort mine out.

It hasn't be easy tho, sigh. You really should keep it up tho. there are not so many female techies like us you know
Re: Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted by cao(f): 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
BoboYekini:
You geeky babes better not be bespectacled beanpoles or anything like that. You better be some Lara Croft curvy and schit.
I've been bespectacled since 2000/2001 & haven't ever seen a beanpole. But, you're apparently rocking the body of a Greek god, with the deepest baritone known to man & the wit & charm that would rival Dionysus?

MissTechy:

It hasn't be easy tho, sigh. You really should keep it up tho. there are not so many female techies like us you know
They've always been around, we never really look. Plus, some folks start asking fifty million questions like we're trying to invade the world's superpower.

1 Like

Re: Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted by MissTechy(f): 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
cao:

I've been bespectacled since 2000/2001 & haven't ever seen a beanpole. But, you're apparently rocking the body of a Greek god, with the deepest baritone known to man & the wit & charm that would rival Dionysus?

They've always been around, we never really look. Plus, some folks start asking fifty million questions like we're trying to invade the world's superpower.

LMAO.. I thought I was crazy.. but you are one hell of a crazy person.. what!@$#%^@R

1 Like

Re: Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted by MissTechy(f): 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
BoboYekini:

you don't like bony?? sad
Re: Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted by cao(f): 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
MissTechy:

LMAO.. I thought I was crazy.. but you are one hell of a crazy person.. what!@$#%^@R
One has to find new and innovative ways of answering the usual questions. cool
Re: Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
cao:

Yea, close.
MissTechy:

you don't like bony?? sad
Noo! angry Do you like bony??
Re: Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted by MissTechy(f): 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
BoboYekini:
Yea, close. Noo! angry Do you like bony??

LOOL I like fish bones wink

1 Like

Re: Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted by cao(f): 11:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
BoboYekini:
Yea, close.
**in my best NLer impression** "I don't berrive it." I expect visual & audio evidence before the end of Saturday...with at least 10 witness statements...
Sidebar: This could get awkward real quick. Okay, I shall leave the thread be, nice meeting you MissTechy. Maybe one day we could try a podcast.
Re: Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted by chrislu(m): 10:09am On Apr 04, 2015
Please where can I get ladies like Misstechy and Cao! Chicks like this are so damn rare! U girls shud kip up d goodwork and believe me, one dat God will definitely shower u with love. And if dat day come no 4get chrislu o cheesy. Btw Misstechy my offer still stands, there a sack of weed here waiting 2 be smoked. And i've got tekken on Ps3, we can make out a day and have mad fun. Get high on weed n games.
Re: Most Anticipated PC Games Of 2015 For The Strong-hearted by MissTechy(f): 11:08am On Apr 04, 2015
chrislu:
Please where can I get ladies like Misstechy and Cao! Chicks like this are so damn rare! U girls shud kip up d goodwork and believe me, one dat God will definitely shower u with love. And if dat day come no 4get chrislu o cheesy. Btw Misstechy my offer still stands, there a sack of weed here waiting 2 be smoked. And i've got tekken on Ps3, we can make out a day and have mad fun. Get high on weed n games.

Lol i would definitely not forget chrislu, you'd have to bribe me with a little bit more than tekken for me to be interested cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold / Networking Three Computers, Can U Help?. / Plz: Help Me Setup A Lan Of 10pcs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.