Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer (28719 Views)

Microsoft Announces The Surface Book, A 13-inch Laptop (world Fastest Laptop) / Microsoft Announces Date For Windows 10 Launch. / Microsoft Announces Windows 10 And Holographic Computing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer by ilovecritics(m): 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
Riclord001:
THE WAVE OF CHANGE IS EVERYWHERE
*****Interview*****
Q: do u know why dis iconic browser
will be changed
A: 'i dont know'
sori, 4 d policiticisation....
i'm drunk with d wine of a prospective better Nigeria
#sai Microsoft
#sai change
#sai Buhari

Retarded Bleep*ng paid troll *
Re: Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer by VirginFinder: 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
Mozilla Firefox
Google Chrome
Opera
Safari
Internet Explorer

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer by Icecream4U(m): 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
cry

4 Likes

Re: Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
EddyNumerouno:
Thank God, but what will I use to download other browsers? That was like the only thing it was used for

funny but true,

2 Likes

Re: Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
if you want to use IE by 9:00am you better click it by 7:45am

2 Likes

Re: Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer by blueyedgeek(m): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
I don't know which version(s) of internet explorer you guys have running on your systems but the most recent version of internet explorer (IE 11) is on par if not better than other modern browsers out there. The team has worked really hard to bring IE up to modern standards and version 11 is an awesome browser if you ask me.

Upgrade to 11, leave 8 alone.
Re: Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer by Vince77(m): 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
datguru:
Who even uses it ?
A wise decision.

#team-firefox
#teamchrome

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer by IsaacBuchi(m): 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
SORRY IF YOU GET DIS LATE. HAPPY NEW YEAR 1998 grin

Sent from Internet Explorer.

u too wicked gon

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer by Rick9(m): 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
What is Internet Explore ? When I gat Mozilla Firefox.
Re: Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer by brojero: 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
this says it all, really.

3 Likes

Re: Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer by brojero: 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
Re: Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer by amokemi(m): 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
The only thing I use Internet Explorer for is to download other browsers.
Re: Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
This is hardly news.

Google Chrome, Mozilla and Opera are doing okay.

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer by nikkyshyne(f): 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Who still uses Internet Explorer? smiley
I do smiley
Re: Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer by bot101(m): 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
Praise the Lord!!. Web developers are finally free. I just hope the new one won't be another Interfrustration Explorer.
Re: Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer by bot101(m): 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
blueyedgeek:
I don't know which version(s) of internet explorer you guys have running on your systems but the most recent version of internet explorer (IE 11) is on par if not better than other modern browsers out there. The team has worked really hard to bring IE up to modern standards and version 11 is an awesome browser if you ask me.

Upgrade to 11, leave 8 alone.

I have used IE11 and honestly, its as bad as the rest, forget that it now follows ECMAScript standards.
Re: Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer by nollywoodbabe: 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
Please name it "Project Naija elections" cos we have seen more than enough drama
Re: Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer by tefoko: 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
spartan is the name of the new browser
Re: Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer by Chigold101(m): 12:34am On Mar 19, 2015
datguru:
Who even uses it ?
A wise decision.

#team-firefox
i dont know that people still use explorer. Bros firefox is also bleeping up... Try Google Chrome and u will be happy i told u and u obeyed
Re: Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer by Chigold101(m): 12:41am On Mar 19, 2015
EddyNumerouno:
Thank God, but what will I use to download other browsers? That was like the only thing it was used for

go and buy web browser software and then install it in ur system
Re: Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:44am On Mar 19, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
SORRY IF YOU GET DIS LATE. HAPPY NEW YEAR 1998 grin

Sent from Internet Explorer.
u sure have humour sense comming from a lady.. nice...
Re: Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer by ecel: 1:10am On Mar 19, 2015
Visit London. Shop with confidence. Shopping in london made easy. visit shop2me uk limited
Re: Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer by golddeejay(m): 2:09am On Mar 19, 2015
dollarlander:

You are talking as if you can make one in your village. Whether it is slow or buggy, it had made many people rich and redirected so many destinies.

You what have you contributed to this world before scrapping another man's work.
like seriously? As much as i dont like been drawn into useless e-fight and insults. I wonder why some people think insulting people online will take away their frustrations and make their miserable life better.

I hardly see anyone that make IE their main browser. Microsoft knows this and that is why they are working on a new project. I jst stated a fact that every sensible person understands.

Kindly stay off my mention if u have nothing reasonable to say.
Re: Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer by Nobody: 2:53am On Mar 19, 2015
It's not really useful anyway but it has the best security. I only carry out online transaction using IE.
Re: Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer by Franky9584(m): 9:32am On Mar 19, 2015
So internet explorer z stil existing? I cnt rmber d last time i use dat. . . .firefox all d way
Re: Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer by Uchwilliam(m): 9:38am On Mar 19, 2015
Google chrome browser is d best browser so far
Re: Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 19, 2015
Although there are lots of improvement on IE10 and IE11, interms of speed, they don't still perform well when compared to chrome or firefox. Lets wait and see what the new browser looks like and how it will perform.
Re: Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer by peteonline: 11:50am On Mar 19, 2015
Read details of the demise of Internet Explorer here http://www.mymobnet.com/microsoft-announces-the-final-end-of-internet-explorer/
Re: Microsoft Announces End Of Internet Explorer by dollarlander: 1:43am On Mar 24, 2015
golddeejay:
like seriously? As much as i dont like been drawn into useless e-fight and insults. I wonder why some people think insulting people online will take away their frustrations and make their miserable life better.

I hardly see anyone that make IE their main browser. Microsoft knows this and that is why they are working on a new project. I jst stated a fact that every sensible person understands.

Kindly stay off my mention if u have nothing reasonable to say.

Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? / How To Fix a Slow or Unstable Windows 7 computer. / How To Install Windows 8 On Android Phone Or Android Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.