Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,998 members, 7,806,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ (28940 Views)

"How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" / How Pastor Adeboye Announced Retirement Before Osinbajo, Other Pastors / “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2015
kritikali:

First of all I'd like to say with all due respect that u such an ignorant fool born of a LovePeddler. You lack everytn it takes to display comon sense, and as such I won't b surprise if u find t very hard to type anytin reasonable..an aborion escapee, pull out survival of a beast. Your savior died on he cross wearing pampers lamentin to yahweh the blood sucker for forsaken him yet u give ur miserable live to him..ur bible contains more bloodsucking verses than even the horror novels written since the begining of creation. Take a look at sme ,feed ur empty skull....

Forced friends and family to kill each other for dancing Unclad around Aaron's golden calf?
-Burned Aaron's sons to death for offering him strange fire?
-Burned complainers to death, forced the survivors to eat quail until it literally came out their noses, sent "fiery serpents" to bite people for complaining about the lack of food and water, and killed 14,700 for complaining about his killings?
-Buried alive those that opposed Moses (along with their families)?
-Burned 250 men to death for burning incense?
-Rewarded Phinehas for throwing a spear though the bellies of an inter-tribal couple while they were having sex?
-Ordered, assisted in, or approved of dozens of complete genocides?
-Accepted human sacrifice in the cases of Jephthah's daughter and Saul's seven sons?
-Helped Samson murder thirty men for their clothes, slaughter 1000 with the jawbone of an Bottom, and kill 3000 civilians in a a suicide terrorist attack?
-Smote the Philistines of several cities with hemorrhoids in their secret parts?
-Killed a man for trying to keep the ark of the covenant from falling and 50,070 for looking into the ark?
-Approved when David bought his first wife with 200 Philistine foreskins?
-Killed King Saul for not killing every Amalekite as he told him to do?
-Slowly killed a baby to punish King David for committing adultery?
-Killed 70,000 because David had a census that he (or Satan) told him to do?
-Sent a lion to kill a prophet for believing another prophet's lie, another lion to kill a man for not smiting a prophet, and some more lions to kill people that didn't fear him enough?
-Killed 450 religious leaders who lost a prayer contest with Elijah and burned 102 men to death for asking Elijah to come down from his hill?
-Sent two bears to rip apart 42 boys for making fun of Elisha's bald head?
-Killed 27,000 Syrians by having a wall fall on them, sent an angel to kill 185,000 sleeping soldiers, interfered in human battles to kill a half million Israelite and a million Ethiopian soldiers?
-Killed King Ahab for not killing a captured king, and then sent King Jehu on a series of mass murders to kill all of Ahab's family and friends who had ever "pissed against a wall?"
-Killed Jehoram by making his bowels fall out?
-Killed Job's ten children in a bet with Satan?
-Killed Ezekiel's wife and told him not to mourn her?
-Killed Ananias and Sapphira for not giving Peter all their money?
-Killed King Herod by feeding him to worms?

All of these killings, and more, are found in the Bible, and the God of the Bible is proud of each one.

Here is what he says about them.
I kill ... I wound ...
I will make my arrows
drunk with blood,
and my sword shall devour flesh.
—Deuteronomy 32.39-42

So much for salvation!!!!

Yours is busy raping 6year olds! Isn't that why you're in islam?! To satisfy your pedophile tendencies! Low life piss a sh* idol worshipper!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 11:11am On Mar 19, 2015
halix239:

idiot na internet b ur power, cum to where there are gathering of muslims n say such shit, u ll visit the grave. LL ALWAYS BE PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM. ve u read the bible, im sure they ve released the new version. abi is it the old one u ve. holy book indeed painted with all sorts of lies.

Dejected fourth wife!

1 Like

Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 11:12am On Mar 19, 2015
halix239:

my religion protrays peace, u shld direct that insult to ur confused religion dat doesn't know the diff btw God n lord.

Mohammed's sex slave! What age did you start?... 6 I suppose!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:13am On Mar 19, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

islam is the one and only true religion where one can find peace according to our Holy prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

It's unfortunate you decided to leave the right path and join the infidels. It is better you turn around before the needful is done on your existence angry

May the will of Allah be done

God Bless all muslims
Did u just say religion of peace? What about the boko haram, ISIS, al qaeda that are killing innocent souls just because of a promise of 7 virgins that is not even real. Are they christians? Look at infidels calling others infidels. You guys aren't ashamed of your wickedness at all still coming out to claim a peaceful religion. Religion of peace my foot! Are your Quran's different, why are those people not seeking for peace? Open your eyes and your ears so u can see and hear the truth,Christianity speaks life and not death. Jesus is the way,the truth and the life. Anyway your moniker says it all.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2015
halix239:

u get time oooo, u dey even dey read their fake holy book that is filled with lies, sum ajayi christians in my sch were sharing it to muslims too, i refused to collect it because if i did i ll jst dumb it. i ll not waste my time reading a book filled with lies. which version did u read, u know they ve diff types. hmmmm, may Allah guide us to the straight path ameeeen

Your prostitution business must be facing a downturn! So much unhappiness!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2015
halix239:

take heart, don't kill urself the fact still remains that u re a kafir n the prophet u jst insulted, a drop of his blood is worth more than ur entire family n the millions of ur generation to come. take heart don't kill urself ur family still needs u to feed them off their miserable asses.

Occult member! Frustrated fourth wife!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by Petra23(f): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2015
adonismuller:
from what i have been reading in this thread,it is very obvious the problem of the world is religion! See how matured people are insulting themselves cz of one faceless god or alah...how can u be fighting for ur so called creator? Why cant he come and fight for himself? Did he create u to come live ur life fighting for him? Even devil(if theres anytin like dat) wil be laughing at christains and muslims! Brainwashed people...animals self live happier dan human cz human has chosen to be foolish..
.hmmm...i comment ma reserve tl further notice...make i 1st catch u
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by mizvee(f): 11:57am On Mar 19, 2015
Leave it to GOD.
almostFamous:
I'm no judge...some of us just have eyes that see
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
kay1one2:

Occult member! Frustrated fourth wife!

atleast im a fourth wife n i know that im legally married not like u lots that marry one n still sleep around with prostitutes (fornication, adultery). better warn ur kafir brothers to desist from adultery, hell awaits, i pity all those christian (kafir) women that think they re married not knowing their husbands re knacking other women. some men ve high libido. one woman alone cannot satisfy a man with such libido so he is allowed to marry 1 to four to avoid adultery. kip deceiving urselves that u ve married one wife when u ll still be commiting adultery outside.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
kay1one2:

Your prostitution business must be facing a downturn! So much unhappiness!

hahahaha, funny re u this frustrated that u ve no any other way of lashing out but to call me a prostute. poor frustrated miserable fellow. hahahahaha, very funny. work ur ass up nigga, stop eating mummy's meal every day.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
kay1one2:

Mohammed's sex slave! What age did you start?... 6 I suppose!

i can c u re frustrated from ur post, i cannot help u but rather to sympathise with u, sorry biko, go get a life, mummy's whimp.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
halix239:

atleast im a fourth wife n i know that im legally married not like u lots that marry one n still sleep around with prostitutes (fornication, adultery). better warn ur kafir brothers to desist from adultery, hell awaits, i pity all those christian (kafir) women that think they re married not knowing their husbands re knacking other women. some men ve high libido. one woman alone cannot satisfy a man with such libido so he is allowed to marry 1 to four to avoid adultery. kip deceiving urselves that u ve married one wife when u ll still be commiting adultery outside.

You're now the judge of the world. The part of hell waiting for you is filled with sex starved demons. Get ready! Your momma kafir!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
halix239:

i can c u re frustrated from ur post, i cannot help u but rather to sympathise with u, sorry biko, go get a life, mummy's whimp.

Its obvious your mother introduced you into the prostitution business!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
halix239:

hahahaha, funny re u this frustrated that u ve no any other way of lashing out but to call me a prostute. poor frustrated miserable fellow. hahahahaha, very funny. work ur ass up nigga, stop eating mummy's meal every day.

While your sugar daddy feeds you chicken change in exchange for your pathetic services!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
halix239:

Child of hate and a sexually depraved perv mohammed!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
halix239:

The fourth wife must be that of a shoe maker as you're obviously outdated! Religious low life!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
funnyme:

Yu said I insulted Islam when I only asked yu a question, and went ahead to call me an unbeliver and kafir. Now tell me who is insulting and violent in nature. An I know yu don't even know that your so-called prophet did what yu people called HUDNA? All those who are practicing jihad by war since am an unbeliver, what do yu call them.

c, i ll not waste my time with u, it is understandable, u re a kafir u won't blive even if i shld write a hundred epistle, u ll always b a kafir ( unbeliever) unless u turn to the truth. as of now i won't waste my time with u. find sumthing worth doing like reading ur fake book filled with lies. may b u shld read the new one. its like story book, u ll enjoy it.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
halix239:

Sex must be all that is in the quran! Along with child abuse and terrorism!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
halix239:

c, i ll not waste my time with u, it is understandable, u re a kafir u won't blive even if i shld write a hundred epistle, u ll always b a kafir ( unbeliever) unless u turn to the truth. as of now i won't waste my time with u. find sumthing worth doing like reading ur fake book filled with lies. may b u shld read the new one. its like story book, u ll enjoy it.

You know you're on duty tonight at that low life brothel of yours for touts and rascals. Get some sleep. You'll need a lot of energy!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
kay1one2:

Child of hate and a sexually depraved perv mohammed!

continue ranting, making noise, the more u write ur jagons, all i c is a frustrated jobless whimp, so ur words don't get to me. all i c is a mad cow given assess to internet to display his madness, continue ranting, im enjoying ur stupidity, hahahaha, u can imagine hw hard im laughing now.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
kay1one2:

You know you're on duty tonight at that low life brothel of yours for touts and rascals. Get some sleep. You'll need a lot of energy!

rantings of a low life frustrated miserable whimp. im so enjoying this, continue ranting, bunch of kafirs.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
halix239:

continue ranting, making noise, the more u write ur jagons, all i c is a frustrated jobless whimp, so ur words don't get to me. all i c is a mad cow given assess to internet to display his madness, continue ranting, im enjoying ur stupidity, hahahaha, u can imagine hw hard im laughing now.

There's a term for that; psychosis. Get ready. The next phase drives you into the street naked and searching garbage bins! Set...
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
halix239:

rantings of a low life frustrated miserable whimp. im so enjoying this, continue ranting, bunch of kafirs.

Is that the way your unemployed father asked you to describe him?! His case must be bad! Prostitute!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
kay1one2:

Sex must be all that is in the quran! Along with child abuse and terrorism!

even ur kafir brothers do research in the quran if not where do they get their qur'anic quotes when in a religious argument. every thing is in the quran from geography down to maths. even the way u live with ur spouse. every thing u can think of not urs that u change every year filling it with ur lies. if u want to read a story book. jst get a bible (fake). u ll b happy u didn't waste ur money buying nani bois or lantern story book. the bible is jst a perfect story book.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
kay1one2:

The fourth wife must be that of a shoe maker as you're obviously outdated! Religious low life!

hahahahaha, im so enjoying ur stupidity. **spits at his frustrated miserable self**
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
halix239:

even ur kafir brothers do research in the quran if not where do they get their qur'anic quotes when in a religious argument. every thing is in the quran from geography down to maths. even the way u live with ur spouse. every thing u can think of not urs that u change every year filling it with ur lies. if u want to read a story book. jst get a bible (fake). u ll b happy u didn't waste ur money buying nani bois or lantern story book. the bible is jst a perfect story book.

While the quran is a hate speech for low class uneducated whor.es like yourself!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
halix239:

hahahahaha, im so enjoying ur stupidity. **spits at his frustrated miserable self**

The streets is where you'll hit next! Delusional piss a sh*!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
kay1one2:

Yours is busy raping 6year olds! Isn't that why you're in islam?! To satisfy your pedophile tendencies! Low life piss a sh* idol worshipper!

c don"t kill urself, take life easy bfore u die of frustration, i feel ur pain take heart
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
halix239:

c don"t kill urself, take life easy bfore u die of frustration, i feel ur pain take heart

You're delusional! Keep insinuating things that don't exist! Night crawler!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
halix239:

The one your father sells?! I don't have it cause I didn't buy it! Night worker!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by blacq2009(m): 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
kay1one2:

Keep deceiving yourself!
My God has ALREADY given me all I need in Christ Jesus while yours is promising you virgins if you kill innocent people!

Hope you've taken possession of that blessing. Then enjoy it whilst it lasts.Before long you'll know who's deceiving him/herself. Fuul!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=kay1one2 post=31781965]

While the quran is a hate speech for low class uneducated whor.es like yourself! [/quote

hahahahah, am so enjoying frustrating this jobless, worthless kafirs, better go dance skelewu with ur pastor in ur devilish church else he is knacking ur wife behind ur back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 'little' Things We Forget To Thank God For / Kumuyi Dedicates Bayelsa State New Governor's Office (photos) / Father Mbaka Donates N12.5m To Catholic Church At 2019 Cathedraticum(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.