Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ (28943 Views)

"How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" / How Pastor Adeboye Announced Retirement Before Osinbajo, Other Pastors / “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=kay1one2 post=31781523]

Is that the way your unemployed father asked you to describe him?! His case must be bad! Prostitute! [/quote

ur words don't get to me, u re frustrated, simple n im enjoying adding to ur frustration. hahahahahahaha
grin[quote author=kay1one2 post=31781523]

Is that the way your unemployed father asked you to describe him?! His case must be bad! Prostitute! [/quote

ur words don't get to me, u re frustrated, simple n im enjoying adding to ur frustration. hahahahahahaha
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=halix239 post=31783195][/quote]

Isis who.re!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Did u just say religion of peace? What about the boko haram, ISIS, al qaeda that are killing innocent souls just because of a promise of 7 virgins that is not even real. Are they christians? Look at infidels calling others infidels. You guys aren't ashamed of your wickedness at all still coming out to claim a peaceful religion. Religion of peace my foot! Are your Quran's different, why are those people not seeking for peace? Open your eyes and your ears so u can see and hear the truth,Christianity speaks life and not death. Jesus is the way,the truth and the life. Anyway your moniker says it all.

ur jesus is fake, the real jesus has been taken up to heaven when ur evil masters tried to kill him, the demonic devilish one that died on the cross is the fake one. Allah turned the face of one of the men chasing after him to be exactly like that of prophet isah (JESUS). when the men saw him, they thought he was Jesus n held him putting him on a cross that u lots are now ranting jesus. those evil wicked israelites still wamted to kill him after all he had done for them thatz y Allah cursed them for killing countless of prophets with no reason. jesus christ my foot!!!!!!!!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Did u just say religion of peace? What about the boko haram, ISIS, al qaeda that are killing innocent souls just because of a promise of 7 virgins that is not even real. Are they christians? Look at infidels calling others infidels. You guys aren't ashamed of your wickedness at all still coming out to claim a peaceful religion. Religion of peace my foot! Are your Quran's different, why are those people not seeking for peace? Open your eyes and your ears so u can see and hear the truth,Christianity speaks life and not death. Jesus is the way,the truth and the life. Anyway your moniker says it all.

ur jesus is fake, the real jesus has been taken up to heaven when ur evil masters tried to kill him, the demonic devilish one that died on the cross is the fake one. Allah turned the face of one of the men chasing after him to be exactly like that of prophet isah (JESUS). when the men saw him, they thought he was Jesus n held him putting him on a cross that u lots are now ranting jesus. those evil wicked israelites still wanted to kill him after all he had done for them thatz y Allah cursed them for killing countless of prophets with no reason. jesus christ my foot!!!!!!!!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=halix239 post=31783330][/quote]

Keep assuming! I make more money than both your parents in a month at least! Even your father is unemployed and worthless! Your case must be hopeless. Sex worker! Ashaw.o no be work! Write jamb soon! Im.becile!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
kay1one2:

You're now the judge of the world. The part of hell waiting for you is filled with sex starved demons. Get ready! Your momma kafir!

u re not worth my time, as for hell, no body knows but an unbeliever like u, u re granted automatic ticket to hell. i rather spend my precious time on my cat than with u. Any way, we don't c u guys as anything, u re worthless. conversing with an unbeliever is like conversing with a pig, u re free to continue ranting. i ve succeeded in frustrating ur miserable self, kafir!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
halix239:

ur jesus is fake, the real jesus has been taken up to heaven when ur evil masters tried to kill him, the demonic devilish one that died on the cross is the fake one. Allah turned the face of one of the men chasing after him to be exactly like that of prophet isah (JESUS). when the men saw him, they thought he was Jesus n held him putting him on a cross that u lots are now ranting jesus. those evil wicked israelites still wamted to kill him after all he had done for them thatz y Allah cursed them for killing countless of prophets with no reason. jesus christ my foot!!!!!!!!

Your foot services bus conductors so its already so deformed you probably don't have one anymore! Ashi no be work! Go get an education!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=kay1one2 post=31784357]

Keep assuming! I make more money than both your parents in a month at least! Even your father is unemployed and worthless! Your case must be hopeless. Sex worker! Ashaw.o no be work! Write jamb soon! Im.becile! [/quo

hahahahaha,fustrationoooo grin[quote author=kay1one2 post=31784357]

Keep assuming! I make more money than both your parents in a month at least! Even your father is unemployed and worthless! Your case must be hopeless. Sex worker! Ashaw.o no be work! Write jamb soon! Im.becile! [/quo

hahahahaha,fustrationoooo
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
grin
kay1one2:

You're delusional! Keep insinuating things that don't exist! Night crawler!

grin
kay1one2:

You're delusio
nal! Keep insinuating things that don't exist! Night crawler!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
halix239:

u re not worth my time, as for hell, no body knows but an unbeliever like u, u re granted automatic ticket to hell. i rather spend my precious time on my cat than with u. Any way, we don't c u guys as anything, u re worthless. conversing with an unbeliever is like conversing with a pig, u re free to continue ranting. i ve succeeded in frustrating ur miserable self, kafir!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your mother is a pig! Ask her how she got you through primary school!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=halix239 post=31784822][/quote]

You're posting from a psychiatric ward! Your delusions must be a result of the drugs you're on!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=halix239 post=31783330][/quote]

You need an english teacher uneducated low life! Read your own posts and see the erroneous spellings!! Be reading quran don't put your life to good use! Prostitute!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
kay1one2:

Your mother is a pig! Ask her how she got yohrough primary school!

hahahahaha, better run cos i can sense ur pastor eying ur wife else he sleeps with her tonight hahahaha. as for my mother u insulted, i won't insult urs, i ve great respect for mothers, its not easy, may b ur fake religion encourages disrespect to parents (especially mothers) so im not surprised, tell ur mother to work up on ur home training cos u lack one obviously.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
halix239:

hahahahaha, better run cos i can sense ur pastor eying ur wife else he sleeps with her tonight hahahaha. as for my mother u insulted, i won't insult urs, i ve great respect for mothers, its not easy, may b ur fake religion encourages disrespect to parents (especially mothers) so im not surprised, tell ur mother to work up on ur home training cos u lack one obviously.

Your posts verifies her species; your mother!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=kay1one2 post=31784757]

Your foot services bus conductors so its already so deformed you probably don't have one anymore! Ashi no be work! Go get an education![/quote
u

re u this jobless, don't u ve any thing to do, u jobless piss of shit, u spent almost an hour calling jst a person prostitute n for ur mind u think im pained hahaha, ass***le, go get a life cos obviously nairaland is ur life.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=halix239 post=31785730][/quote]

Lemme leave you before you start crying online!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
halix239:

What your imam does to your mother till today!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
kay1one2:

Your posts verifies her species; your mother!

i won't answer u, u re obviously an illiterate immature bastard that is given assess to internet with ur 10 mtn mb. im sure ur mother got u out of wedlock thatz y u reason like one. ur moda has no dignity in ur eyes datz y u can insult other pple's mother. frustrated jobless illiterate bastard. hahaha, continue displaying ur frustration, don't worry ur fake lord jesus ll provide u a job as a gigoli (male prostitute). i know u won't understand it cos of ur illiterate self. ur mother shld ve flushed u out before then, bastard.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
halix239:

i won't answer u, u re obviously an illiterate immature bastard that is given assess to internet with ur 10 mtn mb. im sure ur mother got u out of wedlock thatz y u reason like one. ur moda has no dignity in ur eyes datz y u can insult other pple's mother. frustrated jobless illiterate bastard. hahaha, continue displaying ur frustration, don't worry ur fake lord jesus ll provide u a job as a gigoli (male prostitute). i know u won't understand it cos of ur illiterate self. ur mother shld ve flushed u out before then, bastard.

Sorry for you! Your iq is too low to be conversed with! Your mother's still a pig though!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by Prettiepearlz(f): 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
halix239:

ur jesus is fake, the real jesus has been taken up to heaven when ur evil masters tried to kill him, the demonic devilish one that died on the cross is the fake one. Allah turned the face of one of the men chasing after him to be exactly like that of prophet isah (JESUS). when the men saw him, they thought he was Jesus n held him putting him on a cross that u lots are now ranting jesus. those evil wicked israelites still wanted to kill him after all he had done for them thatz y Allah cursed them for killing countless of prophets with no reason. jesus christ my foot!!!!!!!!
You just showed your level of ignorance. Get it clear,Our Jesus is not fake,all your silly rantings is what your quran tells you about him and its because it's wat you want yourself to believe so as to give yourself hope for your insecurity. I know what my bible tells me about Jesus same way u also know what ur quran tells you,so its not a cause for wahala. So just jejely leave my post alone and not comment on it again and focus on how to preach the truth to your muslim brothers to stop killing innocent souls.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by adonismuller(m): 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
Petra23:
.hmmm...i comment ma reserve tl further notice...make i 1st catch u
hehehe how are u my love....lol
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by adonismuller(m): 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
fumisko:

IF God is God let him fight for himself. if they insult the quran or muhammed, it does not mean the person should die or is an infidel. and you christains because the insult jesus and anyother thing you stand for does not mean you should act likewise. i believe the coming of christ removed the evils in the bible about killings and all. because this evils existed in the old testament of the bible too. what removed the "jihad" let me put it this way of christainity was simply the coming of christ which christains have and muslims dont have so dont blame islam or the terrorists that come out from islam. imagine if christains had to live only on the old testament without christ are you sure you christains wont be worst than islam terrorists? and since una jesus came, he was love. now love covereth a multitude of sins and wrong doings. so i believe you chrsitains know better than to fight for a GOD that can fight for himself so please kinldly SHUT UP thanks.
what is this one saying...are you lost?
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by Akynzodeighbour(m): 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

islam is the one and only true religion where one can find peace according to our Holy prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

It's unfortunate you decided to leave the right path and join the infidels. It is better you turn around before the needful is done on your existence angry

May the will of Allah be done

God Bless all muslims
BH alert... Religion of peace indeed, religion that calls another religion infidels, that says it all
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
kay1one2:

Sorry for you! Your iq is too low to be conversed with! Your mother's still a pig though!

not pained, try harder, illiterate bastard
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=kay1one2 post=31786350]

What your imam does to your mother till today![/quote

unfortunate frustrated bastard, try harder
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=kay1one2 post=31786330]

Lemme leave you before you start crying online! [/quote

no, continue,ve got ur time, im gud at handling worthless lousy mouth bastards like u. next he ll insult his mother obviously not mine cos it is back firing at u since i didn't insult ur mum n then u call me prostitute not knowing its ur sister that initiates prostitutes, any way ur kafir women re all prostitutes since u can hardly spot a virgin amongst them,thatz ur only way of lashing out, unfortunate jobless miserable bastard. u shld b da one crying because i ve made u so frustrated that u kip typing same words for many hours, pig, prostitute, clueless bastard.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
kay1one2:

You need an english teacher uneducated low life! Read your own posts and see the erroneous spellings!! Be reading quran don't put your life to good use! Prostitute!

Idiot, na yin u no win nobel prize for eng, na ur papa language, worthless bastard
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

You just showed your level of ignorance. Get it clear,Our Jesus is not fake,all your silly rantings is what your quran tells you about him and its because it's wat you want yourself to believe so as to give yourself hope for your insecurity. I know what my bible tells me about Jesus same way u also know what ur quran tells you,so its not a cause for wahala. So just jejely leave my post alone and not comment on it again and focus on how to preach the truth to your muslim brothers to stop killing innocent souls.

ur jesus is as fake as ur religion, take it or leave it.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=halix239 post=31793011][/quote]

Ok. Its time for work! Go and who.re!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
halix239:

Idiot, na yin u no win nobel prize for eng, na ur papa language, worthless bastard

Your father is a worthless re.tard! Low life who.re!!!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=halix239 post=31793011][/quote]

And you are the one who searches to find out about their virginity? ! Its obvious you get sexually manipulated every night under a tree somewhere in the bushes!!! Ashi is not a job! Its management!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=halix239 post=31792436][/quote]

Prostitute go and make some petty change I give as tips to people who work for me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 'little' Things We Forget To Thank God For / Kumuyi Dedicates Bayelsa State New Governor's Office (photos) / Father Mbaka Donates N12.5m To Catholic Church At 2019 Cathedraticum(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.