Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ (28949 Views)

"How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" / How Pastor Adeboye Announced Retirement Before Osinbajo, Other Pastors / “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
halix239:

ur jesus is as fake as ur religion, take it or leave it.

Your english is as re.tarded as your iq!!!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=halix239 post=31793011][/quote]

Virgin watcher... what a lousy job. Its probably linked to lesbianism!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 7:16am On Mar 20, 2015
kay1one2:

Your father is a worthless re.tard! Low life who.re!!!

re u this clueless, u can't even make a point, any emway wot do u expect drim a useless jobless depressed niqqa (no future ambition) grin
kay1one2:

Your father is a worthless re.tard! Low life who.re!!!

re u this clueless, u can't even make a point, any way wot do u expect from a useless jobless depressed niqqa (no future ambition)
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 8:07am On Mar 20, 2015
halix239:

re u this clueless, u can't even make a point, any emway wot do u expect drim a useless jobless depressed niqqa (no future ambition) grin

re u this clueless, u can't even make a point, any way wot do u expect from a useless jobless depressed niqqa (no future ambition)

Virgin searcher!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2015
kay1one2:

Your mother is a pig! Ask her how she got you through primary school!

woooow, u re so out of words jst give up, i ve already finished u, go dance skelewu at ur near by church, or read ur story book(bible) that ll be worth ur time. nairaland is ur life, i piri u.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by kay1one2(m): 10:42am On Mar 20, 2015
halix239:

woooow, u re so out of words jst give up, i ve already finished u, go dance skelewu at ur near by church, or read ur story book(bible) that ll be worth ur time. nairaland is ur life, i piri u.

The brothel yours!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
halix239:

ur jesus is as fake as ur religion, take it or leave it.
Lol,My religion is not fake so as my JESUS is not fake. Your religion is fake and full of false prophets, murderers,violent people and liars just like you,always going every where to cause war, must u put up a fight to prove your religion is right? If it is right u don't need to fight before u prove it. You've been the only one insulting people on this thread after warning you to jejely and humbly leave my post and not comment, you still did. Na u born islam or are you the only muslim in this forum? Why can't u just keep ur belief to yourself and let others keep their belief as long as it works for them and stop being a religious idiot. Go and get a life! Okay? . Quote me again by saying Jesus is fake and face the wrath of God. Ode omo, Aunty Ode.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Lol,My religion is not fake so as my JESUS is not fake. Your religion is fake and full of false prophets, murderers,violent people and liars just like you,always going every where to cause war, must u put up a fight to prove your religion is right? If it is right u don't need to fight before u prove it. You've been the only one insulting people on this thread, na u born islam or are you the only muslim in this forum? Why can't u just keep ur belief to yourself and let others keep their belief as long as it works for them and stop being a religious idiot. Go and get a life! Okay? . Quote me again by saying Jesus is fake and face the wrath of God. Ode omo.

urs is fake, take it or leave it, even the pple under u ve their own religion, judaism to show u hw confused n complicated it is. U shld tell ur fake lying pastors to stop extorting money from their followers in order to feed their stomachs, gullible dullards.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Lol,My religion is not fake so as my JESUS is not fake. Your religion is fake and full of false prophets, murderers,violent people and liars just like you,always going every where to cause war, must u put up a fight to prove your religion is right? If it is right u don't need to fight before u prove it. You've been the only one insulting people on this thread after warning you to jejely and humbly leave my post and not comment, you still did. Na u born islam or are you the only muslim in this forum? Why can't u just keep ur belief to yourself and let others keep their belief as long as it works for them and stop being a religious idiot. Go and get a life! Okay? . Quote me again by saying Jesus is fake and face the wrath of God. Ode omo, Aunty Ode.

yes im not the only muslim, but if they can keep quite when sum ass retarded fool ll b insulting his/her religion, its their own cup of tea, as for me i won't seat back n watch sum lowlife unbeliever talk sh...t about my religion n go scot free, not possible.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
halix239:

urs is fake, take it or leave it, even the pple under u ve their own religion, judaism to show u hw confused n complicated it is. U shld tell ur fake lying pastors to stop extorting money from their followers in order to feed their stomachs, gullible dullards.
Ahn ahn,you no dey shame? Only you,people have been bashing you and calling all sort of unmentionable names,yet you still come back to ask for more. Lol,you are so ignorant and gullible, judaism under christianity? Take it or leave it my dear,my religion aint fake as your religion is fake and full of diabolic prophets,murderers and violent people. Why are u covering the fact that you're violent, murderers, terrorists? Can u say that about us? There are fake pastors as well as there are fake Imams. Go for Jumaat because the mosque here have started and stop being a Schmuck. Gullible dullard!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
halix239:

yes im not the only muslim, but if they can keep quite when sum ass retarded fool ll b insulting his/her religion, its their own cup of tea, as for me i won't seat back n watch sum lowlife unbeliever talk sh...t about my religion n go scot free, not possible.
Shior,which religion? Abeg go and sleep. They are not aggressive muslims like you. You are the type of muslim that make pple hate the religion the more. If truly it is a religion of peace then stop quoting me and get the hell out of this thread. I have muslim friends and they aint stupid and aggressive,they are understanding and lovable people who don't discriminate. Sweetie,that's how a true muslim behaves not like you. Go and pray,its time for your prayers!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Ahn ahn,you no dey shame? Only you,people have been bashing you and calling all sort of unmentionable names,yet you still come back to ask for more. Lol,you are so ignorant and gullible, judaism under christianity? Take it or leave it my dear,my religion aint fake as your religion is fake and full of diabolic prophets,murderers and violent people. Why are u covering the fact that you're violent, murderers, terrorists? Can u say that about us? There are fake pastors as well as there are fake Imams. Go for Jumaat because the mosque here have started and stop being a Schmuck. Gullible dullard!

im enjoying frustrating u bunch of umbelievers, its because u re left to say sh...t by my muslim brothers n sisters without retaliating datz y u can come online n type bull shit, nw that im giving u guys ur full dose, u re already frustrated n trust me im so enjoying frustrating u worthless lots. i hope the flying jets ur fake lying pastors re buying the poor re also allowed to enter. making money hiding under their fake jesus of macedonia abi na nazaret, better use ur money to gud use like helping the poor than to use it to feed ur greedy fake lying pastors.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Shior,which religion? Abeg go and sleep. They are not aggressive muslims like you. You are the type of muslim that make pple hate the religion the more. If truly it is a religion of peace then stop quoting me and get the hell out of this thread. I have muslim friends and they aint stupid and aggressive,they are understanding and lovable people who don't discriminate. Sweetie,that's how a true muslim behaves not like you. Go and pray,its time for your prayers!

yes u re free to call me all sort of names but u ll definitely not go free if u talk shit about my religion. when ur kafir brothers were saying all sorts of rubbish, they re not aggressive nw dat im defending mine, im stupid n aggressive, check urself very well, HYPOCRITE.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

only those that ve been blinded by Allah (God) ll hate the religion more, but those that Allah has shown mercy upon ll c the light n convert to the true religion, y do u think there re plethora of converts into islam religion than any other.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by Prettiepearlz(f): 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
halix239:

im enjoying frustrating u bunch of umbelievers, its because u re left to say sh...t by my muslim brothers n sisters without retaliating datz y u can come online n type bull shit, nw that im giving u guys ur full dose, u re already frustrated n trust me im so enjoying frustrating u worthless lots. i hope the flying jets ur fake lying pastors re buying the poor re also allowed to enter. making money hiding under their fake jesus of macedonia abi na nazaret, better use ur money to gud use like helping the poor than to use it to feed ur greedy fake lying pastors.
You are just a frustrated fellow looking for who to pass your frustration on. Don't take it out on me,take it out on your religion and your alfas. Keep ranting like a mad dog,I won't reply you anymore, you know why? I'll tell you, its because SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOL LIKE YOU. But remember Jesus is the way,the truth and the life! He is not fake,he is merciful,loyal,trustworthy and he is a God of love that's the reason I don't hate you because my religion preaches forgiveness. Believe it and if you're not believing it,GO AND DIE!
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by halix239(f): 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

You are just a frustrated fellow looking for who to pass your frustration on. Don't take it out on me,take it out on your religion and your alfas. Keep ranting like a mad dog,I won't reply you anymore, you know why? I'll tell you, its because SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOL LIKE YOU. But remember Jesus is the way,the truth and the life! He is not fake,he is merciful,loyal,trustworthy and he is a God of love that's the reason I don't hate you because my religion preaches forgiveness. Believe it and if you're not believing it,GO AND DIE!

no u re the one frustrated from ur post thats y u want to end the argument, u jst called ur fake Jesus God later u ll call jehovah God, re u lots this confused. any way lets close the cotton since u re running away from challenge. but remember no kafir (unbeliever) ll be spared on that day. Islam is light, the only true religion unlike ur confused one. take it or leave it. worthless unbeliever.
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by Petra23(f): 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
adonismuller:
hehehe how are u my love....lol
Me is pwety gud cutie
Re: Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ by iyalndade01: 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
REPENT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE#Forwarded as received. READ & REFLECT
REPENT:
How can u enjoy ur wedding night wen u've had series of pre wedding nights?

She's not properly dressed,no hijab,no scarf,instead of u to preach 2her, ur shouting "wow, u look sexy" brother u re part of the problem

If u have to dress half naked before u can get people's attention,then u have nothing to offer besides sex,you are not a wife material

Rasulullah (saw) said "if u know what I know,you'll laugh less and cry more"does that ring a bell on our head?do we hv to see b4 we believe?Repent"

I want 2hv money,I want 2marry a beautiful wife, I want 2buy a nice car, I want 2build a big house,is that's all we think about? When we r gonna die & leave all these

U think regret is wen u didn't marry d man u wanted, or didn't study d course u liked?NO! Regret is u reaching grave without enough good deeds"

Rich, poor, pretty, ugly, slim, fat, literate, illiterate, white, black, ustaz, player, King, slave, PDP, APC, DEATH does nt care who u re, when its tym, ur going"

Some1 is dead & ur alive,some1 is sick & ur healthy, some1 is lost & ur guided, why den re u sad coz some1 is rich & ur poor?why r u ungrateful?

Oboy see Benz,Chai see house,damn see dat babe" Bros d world is just a play & illusion,its beauty doesn't last, don't b carried away, seek Jannah"

On Qiyamah, people will b naked, but d fear of judgement will not allow u look, have dat fear now and stop asking, uploading or downloading nude pics

They are clean, fresh, virgins, sinless, spotless, kurji less, no pasau, no kwarkwata...yet we chuz go near Zina dan 2 wait 4 hulul ein . Repent!!

Haba! Qiyamah still far, because Dajjal never come, Mahdi never show up, Jesus too, even gog and magog. I go Repent b4 den. Abi Bro if u die tonight ur judgement has started. Repent!

Wrong use of Social network will take many to hell if u don't Repent!

Rasulullah (SAW), said a man is in hell because of a piece of cloth dat doesn't belong 2 him, wat about does dat still $20 billion and public funds? Repent!

She wasn't ur wife, u had sex with her, she became pregnant, u made her abort. Illegal relationship + Zina + murder, only u? Better Repent b4 it's late..

"Body no be firewood " Seriously? Is that y u commit zina? U no know say na de same body dem go carry do firewood 4 hell? Don't allow urs b among. Repent.

Did I get maths & English? What's ur jamb score? U graduate with 1st class? Haba! Are does d only things u care about? He memorised Qur'an. Do u?

It's not like Dunya where u have sex 4 mins and get tired, in Jannah d pleasure of orgasm remain with u 4 70yrs, 4gt Zina and go 2 Jannah.

Any 1 who ain't ur husband and wanna have sex with u, walai! he's ur enemy, his love is fake, no true love will want u go 2 hell and miss Jannah.

Maazaa! Guy how far! Chairmo! What's up Bro! How far na! What's all these? Are these the Islamic way of greetings? What's wrong with Assalamu alaikum? Repent.

Some men disrespecting their wives in front of their friends, Whats dat? What r u trying 2 prove? That you're in control? Sannu remote control. Repent.

Drive your mom go market, u go dey vex, but u Sabi do ajayi driver 4 girl 4rm morning to night. Better Repent.

You never shed tears even once while reciting Holy Qur'an but KALHO NA HO dey make u cry, Hmmm check your Iman!

Eye liner, eye shadow, mascara, lip stick, concealer, powder, blusher. if u like do plastic surgery, if your heart is bad, you're deadly ugly. Ki natsu!

You'll finish ur runs wen it's time 2 marry you'll start looking 4 holy girl, Bros good women are 4 good men, if u carry holy girl, wetin holy man go marry Repent.

Allah can change u 4rom Ajebota to Ajepako, it's all test of life, don't let your Ajebota life make u forget Allah, always remember Him & thank Him.

You want to have a girlfriend, you want have a boyfriend that will always influence u into haraam. Better go marry before its too late if u can control your gaze. REPENT!!!

If u'r not ready u can postpone ur wedding date, graduation date, election date, but u can never postpone your death, always be ready

U feel depressed, instead of u 2 recite Qur'an or pray 2 rak'as, u carry earpiece dey listing 2 Lil Wayne, he needs help too, seek Allah alone. Repent!

If you don't respect your parents, your life go bend, and you might end up in hell. Repent!

We are just striving & hoping for this world, we don't know our fate, yet we sleep all night. Rasulullah (SAW) was promised Jannah yet he stood at night 4 salah till his feet got swollen.

I have meeting! I have meeting!!
Is that why u rush your salah?! hmmmm MAY ALLAH FORGIVE US

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Donates N12.5m To Catholic Church At 2019 Cathedraticum(photos) / Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) / Things Aren’t Fine, We Need Your Forgiveness - Happie Boiz Beg Apostle Chinyere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.