Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,905 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu - Properties (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu (116382 Views)

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu / Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Jessam: 4:09am On Aug 18, 2015
Very interesting topic, Jessam Cattle Ranch and Farms are very close to your proposed estate site, we are on the other side of Upper rooms. We are busy building more housing for our wonderful livestock that includes the best pigs in South east Nigeria, we have broiler chickens, Goats and the Muturu cow. See below picture of new piggery housing coming up, bringing our capacity to 500 pigs. Feel free to place your orders. My Spyder I tried calling you a number of times and set up meetings but surprised you never had decency to ring and say you couldn't make it. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PROJECT.

Find us on google maps - Jessam cattle ranch and farms

Order your pigs, broiler chickens, Goats on 09099020582 or 07010112503 or 08037452372

jessamfarms@hotmail.com

Here is the video of this building above being constructed bit now complete -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj5VRJWxLv0

pig farming, poultry farm, Enugu farm, protein, cow farm, butchers, cattle, goat farm, beef, pork

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:40am On Aug 18, 2015
Jessam:
Very interesting topic, Jessam Cattle Ranch and Farms are very close to your proposed estate site, we are on the other side of Upper rooms. We are busy building more housing for our wonderful livestock that includes the best pigs in South east Nigeria, we have broiler chickens, Goats and the Muturu cow. See below picture of new piggery housing coming up, bringing our capacity to 500 pigs. Feel free to place your orders. My Spyder I tried calling you a number of times and set up meetings but surprised you never had decency to ring and say you couldn't make it. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PROJECT.

Order your pigs, broiler chickens, Goats on 09099020582 or 07010112503 or 08037452372

jessamfarms@hotmail.com

pig farming, poultry farm, Enugu farm, protein, cow farm, butchers, cattle, goat farm, beef, pork

Thank you Jessam, I will visit your farm and see things for myself soon.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:44am On Aug 18, 2015
Pchinak:

Believe me when I say that this is the third state I have been closely involved in acquisition of land from a private entity, but this is the first place am hearing of this annual rent. What could be the reason? Are there purchases that are not lease?

To answer this, I will need to go and dig up some leases, I will post the response with the relevant sections of a deed of lease. I will do this before this weekend. I also hope a lawyer will talk about this.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Pchinak: 8:09am On Aug 18, 2015
spyder880:

To answer this, I will need to go and dig up some leases, I will post the response with the relevant sections of a deed of lease. I will do this before this weekend. I also hope a lawyer will talk about this.

Thanks, that will be helpful.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ugwup: 11:24am On Aug 18, 2015
This is what is obtainable in Enugu State, I have a properties in Enugu and inside the deed it is always stated clear how much the annual rent is, for example I bought a property from ugwuaji community in Enugu south L.G.A at independent layout phase II and the annual payment is #500. Like in Delta here it is not applicable but they have what is called agreement money which you will pay before they can sign your deed for you which may be 10% cost of what you purchase the property.
Pchinak:

Believe me when I say that this is the third state I have been closely involved in acquisition of land from a private entity, but this is the first place am hearing of this annual rent. What could be the reason? Are there purchases that are not lease?

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by carpenter(m): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
Interesting thread...Oga Spyder...when are you coming to Lagos?

We need you grin

You are doing a very excellent job and I quite love the fact that a number of people have been challenging your thoughts also. All that ends well is well.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
Jessam:

jessamfarms@hotmail.com

All this shakara should be on your website but it isn't grin

Why have a website when you are not even populating it?

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Jessam: 3:56am On Aug 19, 2015
EgunMogaji:

All this shakara should be on your website but it isn't grin
Why have a website when you are not even populating it?
Thanks for taking the time to check our URL, Our website is currently going through a revamp should be up soon. As I said earlier on come buy your pigs, goats and broilers from Jessam Cattle Ranch & Farm.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:58am On Aug 21, 2015
I have sent these finished documents to their owners...... Deeds for plot 30,31,32,33,49,50,51 and 52. The new owners had collected their deeds yesterday. I am planning to dispatch some more today. Thanks you all.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:11am On Aug 21, 2015
Pchinak:

Annual rent is very legal here. This is a parcel of land bought in 1977 in Enugu, the excerpts from the lease refers, the community charged the lessee the sum of N40 to be paid each year. I will dig up others soon....

Please note section 2, subsection (b) as attached, after paying the community N40 yearly, I understand that you can also be paying the government their rates, taxes and rents, and that is the crux of my argument. The community will charge an annual rent for a lease, and you will still be paying the government for your registered lease or C of O.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:09am On Aug 22, 2015
Please, if you have not sent the mailing address with which I will send your documents, please do so as soon as possible. I will soon publish the plot numbers which I am stuck with their land documents.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Pchinak: 7:50am On Aug 22, 2015
spyder880:

Annual rent is very legal here. This is a parcel of land bought in 1977 in Enugu, the excerpts from the lease refers, the community charged the lessee the sum of N40 to be paid each year. I will dig up others soon....

Please note section 2, subsection (b) as attached, after paying the community N40 yearly, I understand that you can also be paying the government their rates, taxes and rents, and that is the crux of my argument. The community will charge an annual rent for a lease, and you will still be paying the government for your registered lease or C of O.

Thanks for the enlightenment. Please What is the difference with those ones bought (not in enugu) which carries the title "deed of conveyance". Inside it, you find clauses such as this " The vendors xyz have agreed to Sell and the purchaser abc have agreed to buy" also you see " The vendor as beneficial owner hereby conveys all the rights, interest and ownership of that piece of land...to the purchaser". Note that no mention is made of lease in such document. Is there a difference from your own after 99yrs for example?

Pls this is just for my enlightenment sake.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
Pchinak:

Thanks for the enlightenment. Please What is the difference with those ones bought (not in enugu) which carries the title "deed of conveyance". Inside it, you find clauses such as this " The vendors xyz have agreed to Sell and the purchaser abc have agreed to buy" also you see " The vendor as beneficial owner hereby conveys all the rights, interest and ownership of that piece of land...to the purchaser". Note that no mention is made of lease in such document. Is there a difference from your own after 99yrs for example?

Although I spent only one year in undergraduate law school before changing my mind and changing course, but I own some law books, including a copy of the Nigerian land use act. In this book I find that the only legal means of obtaining ownership of a community or family land where your don't hail from is for the community to issue you a lease.

The lease will specify the conditions agreed between the lessee and the lessor(s). A deed of conveyance on the other hand is merely for the transfer of titles between two persons. There is no way a family or community can issue you a deed of conveyance. Please refer to a lease and let's see what it says.

Any lawyers in the house?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by gabbytabby: 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
spyder880:

Although I spent only one year in undergraduate law school before changing my mind and changing course, but I own some law books, including a copy of the Nigerian land use act. In this book I find that the only legal means of obtaining ownership of a community or family land where your don't hail from is for the community to issue you a lease.

The lease will specify the conditions agreed between the lessee and the lessor(s). A deed of conveyance on the other hand is merely for the transfer of titles between two persons. There is no way a family or community can issue you a deed of conveyance. Please refer to a lease and let's see what it says.

lawyer this would be useful information to share.

I am holding off on documentation on a piece of land due to this discrepancy.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by kostadinis: 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
Pchinak:

From my little understanding, the source document of a "deed of conveyance" in a land purchase could either be a Free-hold or Lease-hold. In anyone of them, a "deed of conveyance " cannot annul the nature of the original transaction...Regardless of what ever was mentioned in the conveying documents. If the original lease states 99 years, then it must revert back to the original land owner after this period, unless there is a renewal clause in the document.

The year 2077 is when all the premier land leases in Nigeria will expire. Many of us will defintely not be around by then grin But if the existing Land Use Act will still be around by that time, am certainly sure there will be court cases across the land.

This is because many things are not yet clear about the Nigeria leases and their reversion. My lawyer tells me that government by default owns any land she issues a C of O in its place . And such a land will revert back to them (government) at the expiration of the lease. This is regardless of whether it was bought from people or community who owned the said land through customary inheritance. If the property did not have a C of O, it will revert back to the people/community. The whole thing is really crazy.

The government by 2077 will decide if she will renew the C of O of a land lessor or return the land to the person who had occupied it for ages

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
Land along a MAJOR busy road!!!! OWNER SELLING .. no agency fee wahala
Have a land 60 x 60.. Corner piece at a cross road (4 corner junction) with Okada park across d road @ aboru close to inyana Ipaja Bustop..

Fenced with gate
.. Can go for lease of 3 years if interested. 700k per annum
.. Also can be outright sale based on negotiations.. Asking 4.5milion
Location of this junction is just N100 bike to ikeja along express
Interested? Call 09099917068

Good for
BAR
event center
Eatery
Restaurant
Gym center
Deed of assignment and family reciept

Forgot to add that its a secured environment cos a police station is right adjacent to this land
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Pchinak: 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
spyder880:

I just showed you an extract from a "deed of conveyance" issued by a family on an inherited land. And that document was prepared by a lawyer o.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Pchinak: 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
kostadinis:

From my little understanding, the source document of a "deed of conveyance" in a land purchase could either be a Free-hold or Lease-hold. In anyone of them, a "deed of conveyance " cannot annul the nature of the original transaction...Regardless of what ever was mentioned in the conveying documents. If the original lease states 99 years, then it must revert back to the original land owner after this period, unless there is a renewal clause in the document.

The year 2077 is when all the premier land leases in Nigeria will expire. Many of us will defintely not be around by then grin But if the existing Land Use Act will still be around by that time, am certainly sure there will be court cases across the land.

This is because many things are not yet clear about the Nigeria leases and their reversion. My lawyer tells me that government by default owns any land she issues a C of O in its place . And such a land will revert back to them (government) at the expiration of the lease. This is regardless of whether it was bought from people or community who owned the said land through customary inheritance. If the property did not have a C of O, it will revert back to the people/community. The whole thing is really crazy.

The government by 2077 will decide if she will renew the C of O of a land lessor or return the land to the person who had occupied it for ages

Thanks for your contribution. Though I cannot say I understood what premier lease is nor why it expires in 2077. I however know that a man bought land in onitsha in 1954, built a house there some years after. By 1990, the house was sold by his children(who inherited it) to a new owner(who may/may not have resold it), do you mind telling me when the original onitsha seller will reclaim this land. Note that there was no mention of lease for any number of years in any of the transactions.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:06am On Aug 23, 2015
Thank you Kostadinis, for the insight, I will call you tomorrow, long time!

Thank you for keeping me awake Pchinak, and for showing the world how scattered my kids have made my little home office, with my books which they are reading, scattered without arrangement. cheesy But its good, we are all here to learn.

I just pulled out my copy of the land use act, and this is the little I could pick from section 41,42, subsections 1 (i)(ii)(iii)

Please read and tell me what you understand there.

Like I said before, I am not a lawyer, but I cannot question the knowledge of my lawyer who prepared this document. ........ thank you.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:14am On Aug 23, 2015
Now, these are excerpts from the relevant copies of our current sub lease, which my lawyer have prepared for one of the buyers at our Ugwuomu land. To me its in conformity with the provisions of the laws of Nigeria.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 6:57am On Aug 23, 2015
Pchinak:

Thanks for your contribution. Though I cannot say I understood what premier lease is nor why it expires in 2077. I however know that a man bought land in onitsha in 1954, built a house there some years after. By 1990, the house was sold by his children(who inherited it) to a new owner(who may/may not have resold it), do you mind telling me when the original onitsha seller will reclaim this land. Note that there was no mention of lease for any number of years in any of the transactions.
Can the " Onitsha seller" ever reclaim the land? I was thinking the government will after 100 or 99 years?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:10am On Aug 23, 2015
ifyalways:

Can the " Onitsha seller" ever reclaim the land? I was thinking the government will after 100 or 99 years?

So many land documents are circulating in the country, some people dont even consider the position of the law before writing agreements.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Pchinak: 7:36am On Aug 23, 2015
spyder880:

Thank you for keeping me awake Pchinak, and for showing the world how scattered my kids have made my little home office, with my books which they are reading, scattered without arrangement. cheesy But its good, we are all here to learn.

I just pulled out my copy of the land use act, and this is the little I could pick from section 41,42, subsections 1 (i)(ii)(iii)

Please read and tell me what you understand there.

Like I said before, I am not a lawyer, but I cannot question the knowledge of my lawyer who prepared this document. ........ thank you.

Lol, no vex sir, that's why if person no "break slate" e never start. I saw the below link now.

https://www.nairaland.com/289462/lawyer-pls-deed-lease-deed
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Pchinak: 7:44am On Aug 23, 2015
ifyalways:

The onitsha land has no c of o as at 1990, so nothing like 99 yrs for govt yet if I understood what have been said so far. Now what I don't get is why the enugu own is not free of the family's encumberance such as annual rent, let it be that our only grouse is with govt alone when we get a c of o( infact, can we even obtain a c of o for a land we're paying rent on?). It however is becoming clear here that its obtainable all over enugu as the norm.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by kostadinis: 9:45am On Aug 23, 2015
spyder880:

In fact, i'm the one that should make the call for obvious reasons but nethertheless, i'll wait for the call.

You've done really great at Ugwuomu. Keep it up.

Have a nice weekend.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
Pchinak:

The onitsha land has no c of o as at 1990, so nothing like 99 yrs for govt yet if I understood what have been said so far. Now what I don't get is why the enugu own is not free of the family's encumberance such as annual rent, let it be that our only grouse is with govt alone when we get a c of o( infact, can we even obtain a c of o for a land we're paying rent on?). It however is becoming clear here that its obtainable all over enugu as the norm.
I was merely responding to your statement as regards reclaiming of sold land. I know its only land with C of O that can be reclaimed after 99 years.

@Oga Spyder, So who pays the annual rent to the community, the principal buyer(your company) or us undecided

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by yak(m): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
when will you get estate like this in imo n Abia?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
yak:
when will you get estate like this in imo n Abia?

Very soon, sooner than you think.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by PeoplesArmy: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
spyder880:

Very soon, sooner than you think.

You must have a lot in the pipeline...we are waiting anxiously!

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
Dear all, please find below, the plot numbers and the various stages of completion for the documentation, some people have not completed their payments, please complete same as I will attach a 105 charge on all outstanding payments by end of month, we need to get going. For all the people that has not sent their addresses to me, your documents are still with the lawyer, (except a few who I will pick up by Friday this week) others has not sent me their address. Please comply.

We have continued to dispatch completed documents to those that has completed their payments, more documents on the way.

Thank you all.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
PLOT NUMBER SIZE CURRENT STATUS OF DOCUMENTS

PLOT 1 556.693 SQM OPEN FOR PURCHASE
PLOT 2 582.268 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 3 634.605 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 4 822.167 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 5 538.732 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 6 536.317 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 7 511.360 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 8 437.563 SQM OPEN FOR PURCHASE
PLOT 9 417.722 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 10 598.586 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 11 652.195 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 12 541.814 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH SURVEYOR
PLOT 13 541.814 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 14 541.384 SQM RESERVED FOR PURCHASE
PLOT 15 541.096 SQM RESERVED FOR PURCHASE
PLOT 16 538.614 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 17 538.614 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 18 547.173 SQM RESERVED FOR ESTATE FACILITIES
PLOT 19 587.346 SQM RESERVED FOR ESTATE FACILITIES
PLOT 20 509.389 SQM RESERVED FOR ESTATE FACILITIES
PLOT 21 453.687 SQM RESERVED FOR ESTATE FACILITIES
PLOT 22 546.710 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 23 547.001 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 24 547.535 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 25 547.901 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 26 548.884 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 27 548.268 SQM DOCUMENTS READY FOR COLLECTION
PLOT 28 550.600 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 29 548.635 SQM DOCUMENTS READY FOR COLLECTION
PLOT 30 813.433 SQM COMPLETED DOCUMENTS DELIVERED TO OWNER
PLOT 31 548.635 SQM COMPLETED DOCUMENTS DELIVERED TO OWNER
PLOT 32 551.832 SQM COMPLETED DOCUMENTS DELIVERED TO OWNER
PLOT 33 995.629 SQM COMPLETED DOCUMENTS DELIVERED TO OWNER
PLOT 34 545.158 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 35 548.016 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 36 546.668 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 37 548.197 SQM DOCUMENTS READY FOR COLLECTION
PLOT 38 546.305 SQM COMPLETED DOCUMENTS DELIVERED TO OWNER
PLOT 39 548.015 SQM DOCUMENTS READY FOR COLLECTION
PLOT 40 693.049 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 41 548.016 SQM
PLOT 42 710.206 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 43 547.617 SQM DOCUMENTS READY FOR COLLECTION
PLOT 44 546.635 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 45 549.987 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH THE SURVEYOR
PLOT 46 549.001 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 47 550.972 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 48 549.987 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 49 549.987 SQM COMPLETED DOCUMENTS DELIVERED TO OWNER
PLOT 50 549.251 SQM COMPLETED DOCUMENTS DELIVERED TO OWNER
PLOT 51 547.617 SQM COMPLETED DOCUMENTS DELIVERED TO OWNER
PLOT 52 547.987 SQM COMPLETED DOCUMENTS DELIVERED TO OWNER
PLOT 53 521.252 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 54 511.188 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 55 774.975 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 56 484.125 SQM RESERVED FOR ESTATE FACILITIES
PLOT 57 536.293 SQM RESERVED FOR ESTATE FACILITIES
PLOT 58 596.027 SQM RESERVED FOR ESTATE FACILITIES
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
Pls boss Spyder what's d meaning of 105 charges . pls explain boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (46) (Reply)

Sending Money Back Home For A Project: What Has Been Your Experience? / Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows / How Many Bedroooms Can Fit In A Half Plot Of Land....lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.