Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu - Properties (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu (116568 Views)

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu / Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:54am On Mar 14, 2016
SYDONYE1:
Hi Spyder, The lands that are being sold in this new layout are they situated in same Royal Palm Estate or another location. If so, do you still have plots in the old layout? Let me know.Thanks

Yes. They are part of the royal palms estates in the same location, sharing a common boundary with the old layout, just that I bought this new land from a different owner, after the first one was paid for. Yes this new layout will be named same "Royal palms estates" and have every bit of facility as the old layout.

We have only a few plots to sell in the old layout, N855,000. Plots numbers 5,11, and 7 are still free. (25 to be paid for today)
The new layout is cheaper, N805,000.00
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2016
nameoh:
spyder
Any update on plot 2 documentation.

Documents dispatched to your address via courier. Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
@Spyder888, why does plot 65 still have two owners ?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
ifyalways:
@Spyder888, why does plot 65 still have two owners ?

Issue resolved sister, I will correct it in my next update cheesy
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Mayor78: 11:20am On Mar 17, 2016
Prof. Good day! please do expect movement from us anyhow tmoro as per discussion. More grease to your elbows.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by bigjay01(m): 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
wrong post
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Mayor78: 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
bigjay01:
wrong post

Which post?
Shed more lights please, perhaps our reasoning are the same
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Jessam: 4:31am On Mar 18, 2016
I took the opportunity to check out your planned estate. I met some locals who took me to the site. Doing a great job mate.

Slow and steady Jessam will grow to be a strong brand in food industry. Let me use this opportunity to introduce you to Jessam Cattle Ranch and Farm. We are based in Enugu. Please enjoy photos our farm. We rear livestock including Cattle, pigs, goats, poultry, ducks. We also process palm oil too. Feel free to place your orders 08032455430 or 09099020582.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK0UqV1rQQg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 6:25am On Mar 19, 2016
spyder880:

Issue resolved sister, I will correct it in my next update cheesy
Ehen. Thank you sir.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by nameoh: 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
spyder880:

Documents dispatched to your address via courier. Thanks.
spyder
pls how long does it take to reaceive doc via the courier as i have still not receiveved the document.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
nameoh:

spyder
pls how long does it take to reaceive doc via the courier as i have still not receiveved the document.

I just called them and they needed a number to call to deliver the package. Please do me another mail with the phone number they need to call so they can drop it soonest. Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by nameoh: 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
spyder880:

I just called them and they needed a number to call to deliver the package. Please do me another mail with the phone number they need to call so they can drop it soonest. Thanks.
no. sent
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by kemback2220003: 10:24am On Mar 20, 2016
@ spider, do u still have plots 4 sale in that estate?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:58am On Mar 20, 2016
nameoh:

no. sent

Got it, forwarded to the courier company.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2016
kemback2220003:
@ spider, do u still have plots 4 sale in that estate?

Yes, about two plots, check the last page.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by SYDONYE1: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hi Spider,
The plots available at the old and new Royal Palm estate which one is closer to the farm? I am not around to inspect the land. Can I make two installment payments ? Half payment on Friday and the balance at the end of next month. Let me know. Thanks
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
nameoh:

no. sent

Have you got the land documents now?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
SYDONYE1:
Hi Spider,
The plots available at the old and new Royal Palm estate which one is closer to the farm? I am not around to inspect the land. Can I make two installment payments ? Half payment on Friday and the balance at the end of next month. Let me know. Thanks

I think the old layout is closer to the farm, you can send somebody to inspect the land on your behalf. I dont think we have any more plots for sale in the old layout, it might be only plots 71 and 72 vacant in the new layout. Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by SYDONYE1: 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
How about plot 11 in the old layout and 59 in the new layout? Any of them available? I need a phone number to call for additional information.

Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
SYDONYE1:
How about plot 11 in the old layout and 59 in the new layout? Any of them available? I need a phone number to call for additional information.

Thanks.

Plot 59 has been reserved for the gentleman who paid for plot number 5 yesterday. He wants to pay for it within the week also. On plot 11, it's free for purchase, N855,000 for the total package, including fencing funds. Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Donelli: 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
spyder880:
Project: Construction of a new housing estate
Location: Ugwuomu, Enugu East Local Government Area, Enugu State
Developer: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd.

Good evening Oga Ken... smiley
Please I'm curious as to the likelihood of TigerKenn Homes Ltd developing this kind of project in Anambra state. If in view, how soon can it be?

JustDonelli wink
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by SYDONYE1: 12:54am On Mar 24, 2016
Hi Spider, I don't live in Nigeria. My Inlaw Ayodele M.Adegunloye will deposit N455,000 tomorrow on my behalf for plot no.11 in the old layout. Balance due at the end of next month. Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:05am On Mar 24, 2016
Donelli:

Good evening Oga Ken... smiley
Please I'm curious as to the likelihood of TigerKenn Homes Ltd developing this kind of project in Anambra state. If in view, how soon can it be?

JustDonelli wink

The plan is ongoing, and my hope is that I will hit Anambra in the first half of this year.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Donelli: 7:35am On Mar 24, 2016
spyder880:

The plan is ongoing, and my hope is that I will hit Anambra in the first half of this year.

Great then...

Just Donelli wink

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Chalaji080: 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
Place are there still vacant plot in either old or new site. I want to buy. Reply asap
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
Chalaji080:
Place are there still vacant plot in either old or new site. I want to buy. Reply asap

For now, we don't have any more free plots to sell, apart from the reservations which are being paid for. We have got payments coming in and will return to site to continue the fencing later this week.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 6:50am On Mar 30, 2016
spyder880:

We have got payments coming in and will return to site to continue the fencing later this week.
In my loudest Christian mother's hand and voice "Umu Chineke eee, Kupuru Chukwu aka" cheesy

Translation: Praise God.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by MASTERCC: 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ife di mma.
Pls hit onitsha or awka environ
Where men will erect home to live.
Thanks for your good work.
I can see ABA 4bed room duplex is on progress
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 6:32am On Apr 06, 2016
Ogini ji nkita onwu
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:59am On Apr 06, 2016
MASTERCC:
Ife di mma.
Pls hit onitsha or awka environ
Where men will erect home to live.
Thanks for your good work.
I can see ABA 4bed room duplex is on progress

I have men searching Awka environs as we speak. They will be going to the sites and I will get a report on the best locations later today. We are moving to Anambra soon.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 7:10am On Apr 06, 2016
spygadgets:
Ogini ji nkita onwu
Ego
Owo
Kudi

But it is well.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:23am On Apr 06, 2016
ifyalways:

Ego
Owo
Kudi

But it is well.

There is no problems my people, we have enough funds to continue and carry this fencing to near completion, I only need to create chance, pay the community leaders some more development levy and continue, flower planting season already here for our royal palms planting, am working on that too.

There was a minor problem in the bank while tying to pay for the second layout on Monday, the second piece of land I am paying for, the new layout deal might be terminated if care is not taken. The man selling the land is becoming more unreasonable everyday, I called him to pay him for the balance of the new layout so he could sign off for me and although we all spent the whole day in the banks, we could not agree on some points for the payment, he was being greedy and non cooperative in the deal. I have him where I want him in the earlier agreement we signed.

If he is not selling he should pay me back, but till then I am in control as I inserted some clauses to the agreement he had signed to protect me from this kind of occurrence. I am no kid in land business and if he is not selling, I will use the balance and acquire another better land nearby for those who paid in the new layout. I have many offers too. His people are calling me to beg, they want me to reschedule the payment but I will wait for a formal apology from the seller.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (46) (Reply)

Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows / The History Of Stamped Concrete / How Many Bedroooms Can Fit In A Half Plot Of Land....lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.