Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,266 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu - Properties (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu (116559 Views)

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu / Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
spyder880:

There is no problems my people, we have enough funds to continue and carry this fencing to near completion, I only need to create chance, pay the community leaders some more development levy and continue, flower planting season already here for our royal palms planting, am working on that too.

There was a minor problem in the bank while tying to pay for the second layout on Monday, the second piece of land I am paying for, the new layout deal might be terminated if care is not taken. The man selling the land is becoming more unreasonable everyday, I called him to pay him for the balance of the new layout so he could sign off for me and although we all spent the whole day in the banks, we could not agree on some points for the payment, he was being greedy and non cooperative in the deal. I have him where I want him in the earlier agreement we signed.

If he is not selling he should pay me back, but till then I am in control as I inserted some clauses to the agreement he had signed to protect me from this kind of occurrence. I am no kid in land business and if he is not selling, I will use the balance and acquire another better land nearby for those who paid in the new layout. I have many offers too. His people are calling me to beg, they want me to reschedule the payment but I will wait for a formal apology from the seller.

I like that !!! @ emboldened.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by inkon: 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
Wow! This is impressive. Thy did I meet this thread so late?

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Donelli: 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
spyder880:

I have men searching Awka environs as we speak. They will be going to the sites and I will get a report on the best locations later today. We are moving to Anambra soon.

Oga spyder880, @bolded is what I am waiting to know the update.

Just Donelli wink
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by MASTERCC: 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
[b][/b]
spyder880:

I have men searching Awka environs as we speak. They will be going to the sites and I will get a report on the best locations later today. We are moving to Anambra soon.
spyder880:

OK we are waiting for you or better look for nkwere ezunaka in 3-3 onitsha.
Or amansea if you really want it to be in awka. My opinion thanks
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by MASTERCC: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
[b][/b]
spyder880:

spyder880:

OK we are waiting for you or better look for nkwere ezunaka in 3-3 onitsha.
Or amansea if you really want it to be in awka. My opinion thanks [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Kashif(m): 3:39am On Apr 12, 2016
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
Our seller for the new layout finally called and begged for his misbehaviour last week.

Because of this I will arrange to pay him soon. Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Meringe(m): 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
Any available plot?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
Today, we completed the full payment for the second layout of this estate. All documents were signed and sealed in the presence of witnesses.

The people charged with planting the royal palms are going to start work by the end of the week.

The fencing is also slated to resume this week as we aim to conclude the old layout fencing.

I have been looking at several options for a new estate and the search seems to be drawing to a close soon. Expect some good news this week.

Thanks all.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Donelli: 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
spyder880:

I have been looking at several options for a new estate and the search seems to be drawing to a close soon. Expect some good news this week.

Thanks all.

Oga spyder880,
Is this based on the anticipated Anambra project or still in Enugu?

Just Donelli wink
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:48am On Apr 19, 2016
Donelli:

Oga spyder880,
Is this based on the anticipated Anambra project or still in Enugu?

Just Donelli wink

Both, we might have two ongoing near the two state capitals.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
The fencing of this land restarted this week, my workers are still raising walls in the remaining spaces and also backfilling the foundation as the rains are here.

About the royal palms planting, we have secured a supply source and might start moving the plants to the site by next week. I am planning to place the palms a little outer of the expected front fence lines, along the roads before the drainage.

I am trying to create this scenario. ........... (this picture was taken at a popular restaurant inside Enugu town)

4 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:02am On May 02, 2016
As at the end of last week, up to 250 plants of royal palms has been planted along the roads in this land. Manure is being added by the professional horticulturists I hired to do the planting.

Pictures later in the week.

7 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 7:00am On May 06, 2016
Welldone sir . We're dying to see the pictures cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by basisop(m): 6:28am On May 16, 2016
Please I want to sell my plot of land in this estate. Kindly mail me if interested.

Reason for selling: Have a pressing need for cash to conclude my house in PH. I hate to sell it but I just have to.

Cc:Spyder880

Regards
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:31am On May 16, 2016
basisop:
Please I want to sell my plot of land in this estate. Kindly mail me if interested.

Reason for selling: Have a pressing need for cash to conclude my house in PH. I hate to sell it but I just have to.

Cc:Spyder880

Regards

Which plot number Sir? Have you collected your deed of lease from me?

Interested buyers are waiting for the information.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:32am On May 16, 2016
Completed documents for plots numbers 5 and 11 ready for dispatch this morning.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by glogirl(f): 7:39am On May 16, 2016
Oga spyder,

You no get our time again.
Updates on this fencing is slow.
Updates on the new estate is slow too. I am spreading the word on the new estate seriously and my people are asking me how far.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Memejem: 9:15am On May 16, 2016
If he's selling please let me know. I'm interested. Also can you please give more details for your new estate in enugu as far as pricing and estate information and regulations so I can decide if it will be a good fit.

spyder880:

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by basisop(m): 5:08pm On May 16, 2016
spyder880:

Yes, I have my documents.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:30pm On May 16, 2016
glogirl:
Oga spyder,

You no get our time again.
Updates on this fencing is slow.
Updates on the new estate is slow too. I am spreading the word on the new estate seriously and my people are asking me how far.

Please bear with me as we complete some more tasks. All updates will be posted soon. Work is ongoing at the old estate and plans for a smooth take of the new one is in progress, just doing my due diligence checks.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by basisop(m): 1:22pm On May 17, 2016
Memejem:
If he's selling please let me know. I'm interested. Also can you please give more details for your new estate in enugu as far as pricing and estate information and regulations so I can decide if it will be a good fit.

I'm selling. I have also confirmed the details to Spyder880.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:20am On May 22, 2016
I drove into this site for a full inspection of works........

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:29am On May 22, 2016
The well we dug.......

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:33am On May 22, 2016
All our fence are standing strong. .........

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:37am On May 22, 2016
The remainder of the royal palms still in the land, we are still planting, less than 300 have been planted now.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:41am On May 22, 2016
Going from plot to plot, checking for the palms planted........ I must confess these palms falls short of the height I ordered. I was expecting to see plants about a meter high?

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:47am On May 22, 2016
As the rains are here, the grasses have started to grow, and the whole place might soon be overgrown. I will be watching out for everything. Including the palms and the risk of fires in the dry season. Meanwhile I am planning to stop the fence as the roads vet bad during the rains.

Next time we start, both the fence and gate house will get built same time. I still have a good amount of funds left for this.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by princevikdavid: 3:14pm On May 22, 2016
Let me know if this parcel of land is still available for sell

basisop:

Yes, I have my documents.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by basisop(m): 6:32am On May 23, 2016
princevikdavid:
Let me know if this parcel of land is still available for sell

Still available for now. Negotiations ongoing.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:22am On May 23, 2016
The owner of these two plots (Plots 43 and 45) are desirous of reselling them to interested buyers as seen from the post above. The plots are part of this estate and has been paid for in full and I had sent a complete original documentation including the deeds and survey drawings to the owners.

Interested buyers should please contact either me or the owners themselves for more negotiation.

I can vouch for the genuineness of the lands.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:26am On May 23, 2016
Also this, a corner piece. ......

I may request that the owners return the original deed and survey documents which I have sent to them via courier if the new buyer is paying through my company. However any arrangements between new and old owners are still very legal.

You can call or watsapp me on 0803 335 0750

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (46) (Reply)

Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows / The History Of Stamped Concrete / How Many Bedroooms Can Fit In A Half Plot Of Land....lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.