Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu - Properties (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu (116564 Views)

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu / Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 6:45am On May 29, 2016
Following. . .

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by reflx(m): 3:52pm On May 29, 2016
still following!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Pchinak: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
I greet everybody. Still here o.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
Good day,
Please a plot owner wants to sale his,if you are interested kindly contact Oga spydder
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by nameoh: 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
Principe:
Good day,
Please a plot owner wants to sale his,if you are interested kindly contact Oga spydder
what is your plot number?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
Plot number 44
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ottersberger(m): 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hello Spyder,

I am interested in purchasing the offered plot 44 if it is still available.

Please confirm. Thank you,
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bro it's still available,kindly contact spydder
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
ottersberger:
Hello Spyder,

I am interested in purchasing the offered plot 44 if it is still available.

Please confirm. Thank you,

It's still available, just pay N855 k (total package) to my account name: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Account number : 0056735948, Bank: Diamond bank so I can transfer the money to the former owner of the plot , Mr. Principle.

The owner will then be contacted to send me the original land deeds document so I can do an original deed for you. Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
Good day, Plot number 44 is still for sale
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by SYDONYE1: 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hi Syder,
The prices for processing C of O in Anambra State has been reduced significantly. I don't know the situation in Enugu State. Do you intend to start the global C of O for this estate anytime soon?

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
SYDONYE1:
Hi Syder,
The prices for processing C of O in Anambra State has been reduced significantly. I don't know the situation in Enugu State. Do you intend to start the global C of O for this estate anytime soon?

This past Monday, I was in the ministry of lands all morning and made all enquiries for C of O. I will pay them another visit next Monday.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by kapai(m): 12:43am On Jun 18, 2016
SYDONYE1:
Hi Syder,

pls can we chat on whatsapp,although i sent u pm.Would like to know your new price finding about the C of O in Anambra
Here's mine 07032316780..Thnk u
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
basisop:

Still available for now. Negotiations ongoing.

You should make arrangements to send your original documents back to me, I have a new buyer ready to take up the two plots. Please call me when you have some time so we can talk about repayment. Happy weekend.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by WeldHome: 10:55am On Jul 05, 2016
spyder880:

Issue resolved sister, I will correct it in my next update cheesy

Spyder880, I must say, I'm a big fan of yours. I've always been, even though I've not been able to reach you privately (I sent you a private message in the past but didn't get a reply). Wish you can give me audience one of these days.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
WeldHome:

Spyder880, I must say, I'm a big fan of yours. I've always been, even though I've not been able to reach you privately (I sent you a private message in the past but didn't get a reply). Wish you can give me audience one of these days.

So sorry about the private message as it does not deliver to my mail. I am always available whenever you need me Sir.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by WeldHome: 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
spyder880:

So sorry about the private message as it does not deliver to my mail. I am always available whenever you need me Sir.

Can I chat you up on whatsapp? Thank you sir..
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
WeldHome:

Can I chat you up on whatsapp? Thank you sir..

Of course, later in the evening as I am in motion now.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by WeldHome: 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
spyder880:

Of course, later in the evening as I am in motion now.

OK. Thank you.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2016
Hello my Oga's and madam's in da house. Any updates on this estate ?

Which stage are we at now?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
ifyalways:
Hello my Oga's and madam's in da house. Any updates on this estate ?

Which stage are we at now?

Of course the rains are here to make work and movement in these areas slow. The rate of growth of grass here is much. I am thinking of waiting a bit to continue, I still have the funds to continue the fence in the second layout, and the gatehouse. No problems.

The only other thing is that many buyers would have started building their houses immediately if this site is in a place like inside town. Many buyers who returned with the intention of starting a structure immediately said the location is a little far. I am still waiting and planning to start a building of my own in one of the plots, after completing the gatehouse. The royal palms has been planted and are growing, the contractor in charge of that will go add more manure by next month.

I am also in the hunt for a land inside town, I have a property my lawyers are investigating, asking price is above N100 million naira and its about 20 plots of land, facing the tarred road and backing a very popular estate in Enugu where the plot price is above N30 million. (Each plot will be going for an upwards of N6.5m) I am only wondering how many people can afford to buy this type of land in this Buhari regime cheesy

But the first task will be proper investigation to see the authenticity of the titles.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2016
^ ^ ^ " grin " @ This Buhari Government.

Thanks for the update sir.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Donelli: 9:23am On Jul 16, 2016
Donelli:

Good evening Oga Ken... smiley
Please I'm curious as to the likelihood of TigerKenn Homes Ltd developing this kind of project in Anambra state. If in view, how soon can it be?

JustDonelli wink

spyder880:

The plan is ongoing, and my hope is that I will hit Anambra in the first half of this year.

Oga Spyder880 sir...

We have finished washing the pots we used for first half o.

What are we cooking now

Just Donelli wink
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:36am On Jul 16, 2016
Donelli:

Oga Spyder880 sir...

We have finished washing the pots we used for first half o.

What are we cooking now

Just Donelli wink

My Work in the last week has been to complete all outstanding projects in building construction. I am reluctant to take up any new projects this year because I am in the process of moving my company a little out of construction in the short time, so I can focus more on the acquisition of land in the four states we have interest in.

You will agree with me that conducting "due diligence" is the most important aspect of land acquisition and in that regard, a lot of time will be spent in the investigation of the various properties for authenticity. I am my lawyers are checking out some lands now, and more will be looked into in the coming months.

Please be patient as we realign and focus on more estates. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Memejem: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2016
Don't forget anambra state oooo

spyder880:

My Work in the last week has been to complete all outstanding projects in building construction. I am reluctant to take up any new projects this year because I am in the process of moving my company a little out of construction in the short time, so I can focus more on the acquisition of land in the four states we have interest in.

You will agree with me that conducting "due diligence" is the most important aspect of land acquisition and in that regard, a lot of time will be spent in the investigation of the various properties for authenticity. I am my lawyers are checking out some lands now, and more will be looked into in the coming months.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Donelli: 10:28am On Jul 16, 2016
spyder880:

Alright sir, thanks for the update. Such feedback as this helps one to position accordingly in terms of budget allocation grin

@bolded,
I am very much keen on the Anambra project and I hope it is one of the four states of interest.
Furthermore, the location(s) and cost implication are other bits I look forward to so as to make some decisions.

Patiently waiting as advised. smiley

Just Donelli wink
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:28am On Jul 16, 2016
Memejem:
Don't forget anambra state oooo

I already have some areas marked out for inspection and possible purchase in and around Awka, Anambra state. The price of Anambra lands is on steady increase but we will get in before October 2016 by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2016
Donelli:

Alright sir, thanks for the update. Such feedback as this helps one to position accordingly in terms of budget allocation grin

@bolded,
I am very much keen on the Anambra project and I hope it is one of the four states of interest.
Furthermore, the location(s) and cost implication are other bits I look forward to so as to make some decisions.

Patiently waiting as advised. smiley

Just Donelli wink

Don't worry Sir, I already concluded arrangements to spend one week in Anambra State in the first week of August this year. I need to be on ground to fastrack all arrangements. Expect hourly updates when we start. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Memejem: 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
Anambra land is quite expensive these days. Even in villlages. I pray this your estate comes to fruition soon. I'm very interested. Also considering that your new estate around Nike resorts, but you haven't really updated that thread recently. I'll keep my eye out though. I'm sure something is in the works.

spyder880:

I already have some areas marked out for inspection and possible purchase in and around Awka, Anambra state. The price of Anambra lands is on steady increase but we will get in before October 2016 by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Donelli: 9:48am On Jul 17, 2016
Memejem:
Anambra land is quite expensive these days. Even in villlages. I pray this your estate comes to fruition soon.

Not surprising since most areas seem to be developing quite fast. Anambala adibago mma cheesy

But I hope our settlement will be affordable enough to not send the average civil servant investor on an appointment with a cardiologist. undecided

Just Donelli wink

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by fintonline: 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
Plot 43 and 45 still available for sale

spyder880:
The owner of these two plots (Plots 43 and 45) are desirous of reselling them to interested buyers as seen from the post above. The plots are part of this estate and has been paid for in full and I had sent a complete original documentation including the deeds and survey drawings to the owners.

Interested buyers should please contact either me or the owners themselves for more negotiation.

I can vouch for the genuineness of the lands.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
fintonline:
Plot 43 and 45 still available for sale

Someone who saw your advert some pages back paid for one of your plots, the money is with me. I asked you to contact me in that page but you have not done that. Another person who saw the site last Sunday offered to pay for the second plot but I refused because you have not got back to me.

You need to send back to me the original documents of the land I sent to you, with the owners column signed so I can transfer the documents to the next buyer. Please do this as soon as possible so we can transfer your land to other interested buyers, thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (46) (Reply)

Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows / The History Of Stamped Concrete / How Many Bedroooms Can Fit In A Half Plot Of Land....lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.