Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu - Properties (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu (116339 Views)

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu / Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by InvertedHammer: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
spyder880:

Yes she called me, I am in support of the switch as she has a clean title. If you need me to help in the transfer, I am always around. Thanks.

Thanks Spyder.

I sent you a message in whatsapp

Cc: glogirl
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ugwup: 8:52am On Aug 30, 2017
ugwup:
Plot 28 is up for sale in this estate. Pm me if seriously interested 08033356947. Thanks
Still available
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by happystep(m): 11:32am On Aug 31, 2017
So you mean people have being paying for this estate through naira land threads. Is this for real shocked shocked
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by happystep(m): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
thebaft:

Is this for rule for visitors or for residents?
This rule on time of entry and exit is not necessary as it. May fringe on fundamental human right
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by glogirl(f): 7:42am On Sep 02, 2017
Saw your pm but the mail is bouncing back. Please send to glogirl007@yahoo.com
InvertedHammer:

Thanks Spyder.

I sent you a message in whatsapp

Cc: glogirl
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Waterway: 4:23am On Sep 10, 2017
Spyder pls see my text message to you about my documents for plots 66,68 ,70.
you can send me a text response. Let's build this estate !
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:49am On Sep 10, 2017
Waterway:
Spyder pls see my text message to you about my documents for plots 66,68 ,70.
you can send me a text response. Let's build this estate !

I have sent you a response Sir. Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by superman(m): 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
As the zoo Nigeria is coming to an end, there is nothing wrong to have houses in Ghana,lagos or boko harem kano.

However one thing certain mumu mumu days are over. Just yesterday for those Igbo mumus Boko harem Kaduna state Government was asked to shut up or he will be exposed in his 419 chIbok girl arrangement.

Anyway we must commense some sort of project here this year? And people must abide by agreement not to allow bush to take over their plots.

On issues if this estate is a bit inside should not really be pivotal really in building of this estate as some of us might like to wake up in a quite scenery and do our runningsi in the city.

At the end of this development must be initiated.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Onuokwu: 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
superman:

As the zoo Nigeria is coming to an end, there is nothing wrong to have houses in Ghana,lagos or boko harem kano.

However one thing certain mumu mumu days are over. Just yesterday for those Igbo mumus Boko harem Kaduna state Government was asked to shut up or he will be exposed in his 419 chIbok girl arrangement.

Anyway we must commense some sort of project here this year? And people must abide by agreement not to allow bush to take over their plots.

On issues if this estate is a bit inside should not really be pivotal really in building of this estate as some of us might like to wake up in a quite scenery and do our runningsi in the city.

At the end of this development must be initiated.

angry

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by whirlwind7(m): 5:46am On Sep 12, 2017
Onuokwu:

angry

cheesy Thought I was the only one who couldn't make heads or tails about what that dude up there was trying to say. He's obviously spent too much time in the politics section.

Biafra or not, boko haram or not, we build because we need to build. Housing is a basic human need, as well as being an investment.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Icon4s(m): 6:41am On Sep 12, 2017
whirlwind7:

cheesy Thought I was the only one who couldn't make heads or tails about what that dude up there was trying to say. He's obviously spent too much time in the politics section.

Biafra or not, boko haram or not, we build because we need to build. Housing is a basic human need, as well as being an investment.

I looked at the time of the day he made that comment I then understood.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by D1O(m): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2017
whirlwind7:

Funny enough, it actually got me pondering for a moment about the outlook (or lack thereof) of some of this lovely estate's co-investors and potentially future neighbours.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ugwup: 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
ugwup:
Plot 28 is up for sale in this estate. Pm me if seriously interested 08033356947. Thanks
Still available.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ikeyman00(m): 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
As we are entering into the dry season this estate seriously deserve a very serious and aggressive commencement.

The estate management must start to mobilize and implement that master plan

That some of us want to build deserves every encouragement as regard to the building of this estate

This is after all to the betterment of all stakeholders.

People must start to consider fencing their plot and as well cut the grasses

The development must start to drive off now
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ikeyman00(m): 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
culled from page 28 of this thread

spyder880(m): 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
Wonders they say, shall never end. I was surprised to learn today, that I have been going to this land through the wrong road, as there are good housing developments near this land we have paid for, only that this alternative road does not connect directly to the land.

Do you know that these buildings were constructed by non natives who are moving in from Enugu town and settling here? And this is just 200 meters away from our land? I have been going in through the farm road all these while.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
www.amazingviewpoints..com Whatsapp 08033350750 +2348033350750, e-mail - Tigerkenn@gmail.com

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
And when I found out some other investors have bought a nearby land and bulldozing into their land from this new entrance, I was even more surprised! The bulldozing happened this very week.
www.amazingviewpoints..com Whatsapp 08033350750 +2348033350750, e-mail - Tigerkenn@gmail.com

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
More works by the bulldozer, and a road has just been created. This new road ended a mere 100 meters away from the land we bought, and I have assurances from my present seller, that he will give me an entrance road so I can continue to bulldoze from where these people stopped to drive into our land.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
This is our land, as I entered from the alternative road.........

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
The beacons we planted last 4 months, still intact. This should be around plot number 52, corner piece.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
Inspections........

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
We need to acquire this new land quickly.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ikeyman00(m): 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
enuff talk!

time for action!
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 7:13am On Oct 26, 2017
Well. . .
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ikeyman00(m): 11:55am On Nov 05, 2017
InvertedHammer: 11:41am On Aug 27
I believe that this Ugwuomu estate is a pet project everyone is watching. The success or lack thereof will determine the pace of future projects.
It has been 2 years and running...
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
This gomment umu agbara really affected some if not most people negatively. How many years remaining?

Ugwuanyi shall rise soon!
Cc Ikeyman00

4 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Donelli: 7:33am On Nov 16, 2017
D1O:

Funny enough, it actually got me pondering for a moment about the outlook (or lack thereof) of some of this lovely estate's co-investors and potentially future neighbours.
grin
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ugwup: 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2017

still available
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Miarose: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
Plot4 still up for sale. PM and make your offer.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
One of my focus next year, will be to make effort to buy up any plots for sale in my estates. I really want to pay and take these lands back. At the same time I will be looking forward to more developments in the area.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ikeyman00(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
compliment of the new season

Hello Spyder880

What is the update in this estate

What is the step in the completion of the estate office

As we are going into new year this estate need some serious diligence to manifest

We need estate roads to access our plot

People should be encouraged to come and work together to raise a fence along the boundaries.

AS for us it time to build something

spyder880(m): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
Getting workers ready to move into this site.

Is there anyone who wants to build anything on their land here? You can do your fence, gate house or boys quarters to get this place developing.

I'm sure by now there will have to be better access ROUTE worked out for this estate.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ikeyman00(m): 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
cc ifyalways

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ikeyman00(m): 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
Compliment of the season fellow stake holders. APC hardship or not i hope people are still hanging on thing with their respective families. This estate will soon run into third year in idleness and i can bet my life that 99% of plot holders do not know where the land is.

Estate has to be a cooperate venture and this estate can only be what we make it. There is no game sitting in the fence to wait till the next coming of Jesus. It is a virgin land does not mean we cannot elate the value of its location as far as Enugu city is concern. It is fair to say that two-third of plot holders are hoping to resell their land when its value is accrued , therefore it is imperative that every hand must be on deck in every way to move this estate forward for good of all.

With Two university already at the locality of this estate it is only a question of time before we start to select on which route we take to get to the site. I understand that Enugu state Government has done the route from oye emene to adoration ministry? Then it await the route through Nkwubor road by looking through the Enugu satellite map in goggle. So there is always gonna be a good prospect. In addition for those that love to live in a quite scenery this is a place to build.

Nevertheless i call on fellow stake holders to come forward so we could move forward and i cease this moment to wish all of a wonderful and prosperous new year.

With due respect to the estate management it is about time to implement and mastermind the development of your estate.

cc Donelli D10 Whirlwind7 Icon4s Onuokwu waterway Happystep

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
I plan to be in this land by the first week of January 2018 to see the level of development in this area.

I will always be ready to start a development for any of the buyers in this estate. I can help being the fencing of your plot or construction of a new home. Please bear in mind our estate building zoning agreements as contained in your land documents.

It's possible to build your house in this estate. Thank you ikeyman00.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all of us.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
ikeyman00:

cc ifyalways

Same to you nwanne nmadu. smiley
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
spyder880:
I plan to be in this land by the first week of January 2018 to see the level of development in this area.

I will always be ready to start a development for any of the buyers in this estate. I can help being the fencing of your plot or construction of a new home. Please bear in mind our estate building zoning agreements as contained in your land documents.

It's possible to build your house in this estate. Thank you ikeyman00.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all of us.
Happy new year to you too. Any update?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:19am On Jan 13, 2018
ifyalways:

Happy new year to you too. Any update?

Happy New year sister, happy new year to all of us here. I have been on a tour of this estate early this year as promised. The general conditions of the land is normal. Nothing was tampered with in our structures and materials on the ground. All the fence around this land were intact. The bushes were burnt.

However, the road I was hoping will pass into this town has not happened. No work in progress along the road to Ugwuomu. I am still planning some work in this land within this dry season.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
Enugu Govt. Partners Godfrey University on N1.5 billion road project

Enugu State Government in keeping with its massive road construction works both in the rural and urban areas yesterday awarded contract for the construction of a 10-kilometer Emene-Nkwubor-Ugwuomu-Nike road in Enugu East Local Government Area of the state at the cost of over N1.5 billion.

The road which leads to the Godfrey Okoye University, Enugu, according to the Commissioner for Works and Infrastructure, Engr. Greg Nnaji, while briefing newsmen after the State Executive Council meeting, was approved under “a special arrangement” with the University authority aimed at attracting development to its permanent site.

Engr. Nnaji explained that the university made a request to partner the state government to construct the road which was fundamental to its development. He said that “all the university needed from the government of Enugu State is a total of N500 million”, while the institution would source for the remaining funds through partnership with other agencies and donors.

The Works Commissioner added that the state government through its Ministry of Works and Infrastructure carried out the data base and construction design of the road in line with its “plan work based structure” to ensure quality control and assurance, among others.

Engr. Nnaji stated that “the EXCO found it very expedient to quickly approve the construction of this particular road and approved the university’s required fund of a total sum of N500m”, in line with the governor’s resolute passion to reach every nook and cranny of Enugu State to ensure a sustainable infrastructural development across the state.

“We will flag off this road and maintain due diligence in ensuring that the design and certification set out for this road is maintained and we will continue to pray and do our best to ensure that Enugu State remains in the hands of God”, Engr. Nnaji said.

The council also approved fund to assist the Transition Company of Nigeria (TCN) with the completion of the electrification project from New Haven Sub-Injection Sub-Station to Nsukka Injection Sub Station to enhance power supply in the area.

Equally approved by the council was the release of a commitment fee of 100,000 dollars as counterpart fund to enable the state benefit from the National Malaria Elimination programme of the World Bank.

Speaking, the Commissioner for Health, Dr. Fintan Ekochin, explained that Enugu through the commitment stands the chance of receiving the funds for Malaria control and prevention in 2018 and beyond, among the 13 states selected by the World Bank.

According to him, “with this approval we are sure that we will make the nomination list because it is not all the 13 states selected that will actually have the funding”.

“So with this, Enugu State can go into active malaria control even in a more disciplined pattern with other Ministries, such as Environment and Works. This is because eradication of Malaria has to do with cleaning of drainages and distribution of mosquito nets. So the programme which we are looking forward to embarking on this all important programme approach to Malaria eradication and control”, Dr. Ekochin stated.

Also in the briefing, the Commissioner for Information, Mr. Ogbuagu Anikwe revealed that the governor advised the people of the state against indiscriminate bush and waste burnings especially in this period of harmattan to avoid loss of lives and property.

Mr. Anikwe equally stated that “a security alert has been re-enforced all over the state”, stressing that the governor enjoined the people of the state to be vigilant, security conscious and report to the security agencies any suspicious movements or acts by undesirable elements who commit violent crimes in the surrounding states and come to the state to stay, hide and enjoy their loots.

The information Commissioner added that the 13th month salary paid to civil servants of the state as Christmas bonus has been extended to parastatals, agencies and casual workers by the council, accordingly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
I got this news some minutes ago. I hope Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi can put action to word.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows / Sending Money Back Home For A Project: What Has Been Your Experience? / How Many Bedroooms Can Fit In A Half Plot Of Land....lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.