Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist (38758 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / FROM FAITH TO Facts:collection Of My Thoughts, Experience & Sojourn In Religion / How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 20, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

R1. I don't believe in evolution and the creation story does not have holes . Dig up your posts ? shocked
I wasn't referring to the creation story(I'm not interested in theology). You said the theory of evo.. has holes but so far I've tried to address each one you pointed up. You can dig up my post if you want to refute anything I've said before.

R2. You obviously don't know why offerings and tithes are offered . Do you pay taxes ?
I'm a student and not a multi-million Naira organisation, so no. I'm not necessarily against tithes. How people spend their hard earned money is not my business but I'm 100% against tax evading organisations and scams such as faith healing.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by davien(m): 1:08am On Mar 20, 2015
Misogynist2014:

"I'm coming soon! I will bring my reward with me to pay all people based on what they
have done. REV 22:12. Also, my argument is not about byproduct but about these phenomenon in its zero state.
Zero state? Elaborate please.
Re: I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by davien(m): 1:10am On Mar 20, 2015
DProDG:

I wasn't referring to the creation story(I'm not interested in theology). You said the theory of evo.. has holes but so far I've tried to address each one you pointed up. You can dig up my post if you want to refute anything I've said before.

I'm a student and not a multi-million Naira organisation, so no. I'm not necessarily against tithes. How people spend their hard earned money is not my business but I'm 100% against tax evading organisations and scams such as faith healing.
Please don't bother with KEB, he's a confirmed troll..

1 Like

Re: I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:15am On Mar 20, 2015
DProDG:

R1. At what stage of evolution , do you think man evolved teeth --> grin
R2. Instant miracles aint scams . Ive experience a lot before . Instantly mehn , the fever vanished , I was overjoyed. The Lord's Chosen ... anointed handkerchief . Works for me .

You see man , you need experience . Why should I condemn meatpies when Ive not tasted them , or say fish is bad because my friend told me so . Its absurd .Because you went to a bad restaurant and hated their food does not mean every restaurant does not sell good food kiss

1 Like

Re: I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:19am On Mar 20, 2015
davien:

Come on dave stopet ! When I troll , you'll know ... when am serious , you should know
Re: I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by davien(m): 1:23am On Mar 20, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Come on dave stopet ! When I troll , you'll know ... when am serious , you should know
After your record in the religious section....I think it's your signature trait..

Even above that signature trait is fully realised, as you're asking when teeth evolved first in human beings...as though our distant relatives were all toothless primates.... undecided
Re: I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 20, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

R1. At what stage of evolution , do you think man evolved teeth --> grin
I'm not a biologist. These sorta questions can be answered with simple Google searches. If you need reference websites... http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/biology/7-03-genetics-fall-2004/
https://www.edx.org/course/introduction-human-evolution-wellesleyx-anth207x#.VQtpBo7F-So
https://www.coursera.org/course/humanevolution
Wikipedia is not a bad start either

R2. Instant miracles aint scams . Ive experience a lot before . Instantly mehn , the fever vanished , I was overjoyed. The Lord's Chosen ... anointed handkerchief . Works for me .

You see man , you need experience . Why should I condemn meatpies when Ive not tasted them , or say fish is bad because my friend told me so . Its absurd .Because you went to a bad restaurant and hated their food does not mean every restaurant does not sell good food kiss
My religion is not important. You do not need to be an atheist to point out pseudoscience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:29am On Mar 20, 2015
davien:
After your record in the religious section....I think it's your signature trait..
lma grin ... that was then na ... I just enjoyed it ... but now atheism is getting out of hand ... a christian in this thread said dinosaurs became extinct after the flood and am like dude !!! ... So my points are stronger like I asked DProDG at what stage of evolution did humans develop the teeth grin ... how is that trolling undecided undecided grin
Re: I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 20, 2015
davien:

I doubt that. More of ill informed.

KingEbukasBlog if you're genuinely interested in learning about evolution here you go...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnJX68ELbAY&list=PL126AFB53A6F002CC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BivVZ8rFKSQ&list=PL2vrmieg9tO3fSAhvbAsirT2VbeRQbLk7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS5vid4GkEY&list=PLAC3481305829426D

Maybe then you can build better arguments against it...

1 Like

Re: I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by davien(m): 1:34am On Mar 20, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
lma grin ... that was then na ... I just enjoyed it ... but now atheism is getting out of hand ... a christian in this thread said dinosaurs became extinct after the flood and am like dude !!! ... So my points are stronger like I asked DProDG at what stage of evolution did humans develop the teeth grin ... how is that trolling undecided undecided grin
Because you're making a mockery of basic knowledge....here's the follow-up..
If human distant relatives have teeth, then wouldn't they still inherit that structure? or does heredity go out the window?
Re: I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:37am On Mar 20, 2015
DProDG:

I'm not a biologist. These sorta questions can be answered with simple Google searches. If you need reference websites... http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/biology/7-03-genetics-fall-2004/
https://www.edx.org/course/introduction-human-evolution-wellesleyx-anth207x#.VQtpBo7F-So
https://www.coursera.org/course/humanevolution
Wikipedia is not a bad start either

My religion is not important. You do not need to be an atheist to point out pseudoscience.
you contradict yourself , science cannot answer everything remember ? I never presented miracles as scientific because science has no answer to that . Meaning , the presentation of my experience of miracles is shifted aside by an atheist because he has not experience such before thus untrue . This is crazy and you know it . You say meatpies miracles are bad false because you have not tasted experienced them . Illogical inference
Re: I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:39am On Mar 20, 2015
davien:
Because you're making a mockery of basic knowledge....here's the follow-up..
If human distant relatives have teeth, then wouldn't they still inherit that structure? or does heredity go out the window?

If there was no evolution , would there be a universe?
Re: I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 20, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

you contradict yourself , science cannot answer everything remember ? I never presented miracles as scientific because science has no answer to that . Meaning , the presentation of my experience of miracles is shifted aside by an atheist because he has not experience such before thus untrue . This is crazy and you know it . You say meatpies miracles are bad false because you have not tasted experienced them . Illogical inference

Check my last 2 or 3 posts. I've stated I'm not interested in arguing theology and that includes spiritual experiences(at least not on this thread). By pseudoscience, I'm referring to creationism. I'm in no position to analyse your personal experiences but when creationism is brought up as 'science' rather than faith and doctrine, I'm willing to respond.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by davien(m): 1:52am On Mar 20, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

If there was no evolution , would there be a universe?
How does biological evolution remotely account for the universe?...It doesn't claim to buddy. undecided
Re: I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:52am On Mar 20, 2015
DProDG:

I doubt that. More of ill informed.

KingEbukasBlog if you're genuinely interested in learning about evolution here you go...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnJX68ELbAY&list=PL126AFB53A6F002CC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BivVZ8rFKSQ&list=PL2vrmieg9tO3fSAhvbAsirT2VbeRQbLk7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS5vid4GkEY&list=PLAC3481305829426D

Maybe then you can build better arguments against it...

Ill-informed about what ? I'm tired of watching atheistic youtube videos... did that like last year
I use my bible , my belief-book ... I quote , I explain , I prove ... I don't need to copy and paste like you guys . I copy the passages from online bible when I can't remember the full quote .You google proof of evolution and but not the proof of its falsehood. You couldn't match me in theology cos you saw I knew a lot more than the christians you've argued before with

I do both with a clearly open mind . I've experienced miracles before right there before my eyes , everything changed . I don't need rewatch a dumb youtube video to reassure my faith in God . Get a bible and read in between the lines and study hard to answer the questions that led you to atheism . I had those questions long time , I studied hard and I'm closer to my answers . Thank You God for Nairaland , davien and DProDG. You made my night kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:00am On Mar 20, 2015
DProDG:

Check my last 2 or 3 posts. I've stated I'm not interested in arguing theology and that includes spiritual experiences(at least not on this thread). By pseudoscience, I'm referring to creationism. I'm in no position to analyse your personal experiences but when creationism is brought up as 'science' rather than faith and doctrine, I'm willing to respond.

That's the problem . Evolution is the science I describe as evil . Its utter none sense . It couldn't explain before- its- cause and I should believe that none sense ? Your answer that day was that science will find the answer .Can a baby give any sort of account before its birth .No !

Creation led to science . Science is to understand better God's creations and not ruling out God Himself . You read too much junk online , its obvious
Re: I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:10am On Mar 20, 2015
davien:
How does biological evolution remotely account for the universe?...It doesn't claim to buddy. undecided

Ahn ahn na ... I was answering a question with a question

Look , atheism holds you back--- DProDG only follows atheists , well most, if not all sha . You all drown in the Religion section day in day out . Why should someone be found mostly debunking and defending atheism . I'm a christian and I don't die in the Religion section like you do. Davien its close to 6 months since I knew you and anytime I go to the section , its always you attacking and refuting and this that against christians ... every single time man . Breath fresh air man ... jeez

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 20, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Ill-informed about what ? I'm tired of watching atheistic youtube videos... did that like last year
I use my bible , my belief-book ... I quote , I explain , I prove ... I don't need to copy and paste like you guys . I copy the passages from online bible when I can't remember the full quote .You google proof of evolution and but not the proof of its falsehood. You couldn't match me in theology cos you saw I knew a lot more than the christians you've argued before with

I do both with a clearly open mind . I've experienced miracles before right there before my eyes , everything changed . I don't need rewatch a dumb youtube video to reassure my faith in God . Get a bible and read in between the lines and study hard to answer the questions that led you to atheism . I had those questions long time , I studied hard and I'm closer to my answers . Thank You God for Nairaland , davien and DProDG. You made my night kiss kiss kiss

First, evolution is not synonymous with atheism.

Second, what your bible tells you is your business. Assuming it's science makes you a laughing stock.

Third, as I've said previously, address what is said and not whether it's plagiarized or not. If you think that laymen cannot 'know stuff' and have to copy off the internet, how is that then important? Are we here to come off as smart or to address opposing views?

Forth, it should be obvious that I'm not arguing theology because it's subjective and it will be stup1d to argue off faith.

Fifth, you keep bringing up you personal experiences as if we're slightly interested.

...Study hard? I cited a few MOOCs and then a couple of YouTube videos which you discredited for...reasons.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 20, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

That's the problem . Evolution is the science I describe as evil . Its utter none sense . It couldn't explain before- its- cause and I should believe that none sense ? Your answer that day was that science will find the answer .Can a baby give any sort of account before its birth .No !

Creation led to science . Science is to understand better God's creations and not ruling out God Himself . You read too much junk online , its obvious

"Utter nonsense" yet you do not seem to be able to point out what's wrong with it. Then you switch to abiogenesis, a scientific hypothesis and discredit it for not answering questions regarding the origin of life and then you say religion is not anti-science?

If MOOCs, science articles and opencourwares is 'junk', I'll like to know what the bible falls under...
Re: I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 20, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Look , atheism holds you back--- DProDG only follows atheists , well most, if not all sha . You all drown in the Religion section day in day out . Why should someone be found mostly debunking and defending atheism

Now who I follow is important? You keep deviating from the topic and bringing up trivial irrelevant stuff. What exactly is wrong with showing interest in religion and defending a stance or debunking weak arguments that only religious people tend to bring up?
Re: I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:25am On Mar 20, 2015
DProDG:

"Utter nonsense" yet you do not seem to be able to point out what's wrong with it. Then you switch to abiogenesis, a scientific hypothesis and discredit it for not answering questions regarding the origin of life and then you say religion is not anti-science?

If MOOCs, science articles and opencourwares is 'junk', I'll like to know what the bible falls under...

1.[size=16pt]GOOGLE PROOF EVOLUTION IS FALSE[/size] and go and attack them sites in their comment section . I'm not a biologist too grin grin

2.What happened or occurrences before the big bang . Use your imagination , the occurrence was contained in something , the event occured inside something . If you can visualise an empty space during the course of the big bang then you are wrong because it brought about matter , space , time

3. Emotions - love , hate

4. Consciousness and Conscience

5. Do no 1 or over again man . There are lots of falsehood of evolution with scientific proof . I'm a bible guy and did biology 4-5 years ago undecided undecided undecided

but seriously elucidate on 3 and 4 with science relating to evolution
Re: I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 20, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

1.[size=16pt]GOOGLE PROOF EVOLUTION IS FALSE[/size] and go and attack them sites in their comment section . I'm not a biologist too grin grin
Oh, that explains a lot. Learning science from www.answersingenesis.com will get you nowhere.

2.What happened or occurrences before the big bang . Use your imagination , the occurrence was contained in something , the event occured inside something . If you can visualise an empty space during the course of the big bang then you are wrong because it brought about matter , space , time
Uhm... that's why we say, we do not know, yet.

3. Emotions - love , hate
4. Consciousness and Conscience
5. Do no 1 or over again man . There are lots of falsehood of evolution with scientific proof . I'm a bible guy and did biology 4-5 years ago undecided undecided undecided

No one is asking you to be a biologist. If you want to argue against something, you have to have sufficient knowledge about it and be able to defend your assertions confidently. It's that simple.

I'm almost begging you now to focus on the emboldened statement.

but seriously elucidate on 3 and 4 with science relating to evolution

The BB theory only explains and describes the expansion of the universe from a singularity. You're basically bringing up two unrelated subjects, evolution and neurology and classifying them as the same thing.

The BB brought about space and time and that's understood by relativity.

Emotions and consciousness are under the subject of neurology which I know nothing about.
--------------------------------------------------

I'm no expert, neither am I a teacher. I shouldn't have to write paragraphs explaining science related topics in layman's terms. As I said before, if you really wanted to know all these thing, there are online courses that explain them perfectly. Apparently you're not interested in 'atheist science'.
Re: I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:40am On Mar 20, 2015
DProDG:

Oh, that explains a lot. Learning science from www.answersingenesis.com will get you nowhere.

No one is asking you to be a biologist. If you want to argue against something, you have to have sufficient knowledge about it and be able to defend your assertions confidently. It's that simple.

TF? You now accuse me of of going to some site ? Dude ? You brought youtube videos when no one asked you . Now check up that site and see if my quotes are from there ... what none sense . Search the internet and find if you see my biblical quotes . Trying to play smart won't help you !!!! Uhm... that's why we say, we do not know, yet. is that your defence huh ? I tot you would copy from www.dprodgExplainsEvolution.com

No one asked me to be a biologist that's why personal experiences were brought in . If you copy from science sites and I copy from the opposing site will that make any sense ?? We all be dropping shyt on here . That's why a chrsitian needs his bible to defend his faith and an evolutionist needs that part of crappy science to defend his crap

1 Like

Re: I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:49am On Mar 20, 2015
DProDG:

The BB theory only explains and describes the expansion of the universe from a singularity. You're basically bringing up two unrelated subjects, evolution and neurology and classifying them as the same thing.

The BB brought about space and time and that's understood by relativity.

Emotions and consciousness are under the subject of neurology which I know nothing about.
--------------------------------------------------

I'm no expert, neither am I a teacher. I shouldn't have to write paragraphs explaining science related topics in layman's terms. As I said before, if you really wanted to know all these thing, there are online courses that explain them perfectly. Apparently you're not interested in 'atheist science'.

now your head dey there . You making me look like as a christian I hate science cos that's all youve been implying . 'atheist science' is evolution and some others and that's what am against . SIMPLE. Why should I need science to disproof 'atheist science' . I need the bible that says no to 'atheist science' !!! All I've been saying .

Neurology Dude , I just googled it and it has nothing to say about consciousness and the rest

My point is

whatever features life forms possess is brought about by evolution , according to you(evolutionist) .. so consciousness , emotions etc are part of the evolved man . Why did the force behind evolution feel the need to give man such ... its all some mistake . If no ... explain ... if yes still explain
Re: I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 20, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

TF? You now accuse me of of going to some site ? Dude ? You brought youtube videos when no one asked you . Now check up that site and see if my quotes are from there ... what none sense . Search the internet and find if you see my biblical quotes . Trying to play smart won't help you !!!!
That wasn't an accusation but it's obvious from you posts that your knowledge on the topic is from creationist sources. That was just was a random creationist website.

Uhm... that's why we say, we do not know, yet. is that your defence huh ? I tot you would copy from www.dprodgExplainsEvolution.com
Funny...

No one asked me to be a biologist that's why personal experiences were brought in . If you copy from science sites and I copy from the opposing site will that make any sense ?? We all be dropping shyt on here . That's why a chrsitian needs his bible to defend his faith and an evolutionist needs that part of crappy science to defend his crap

Since when did evo... become a topic of faith? It's strictly science and should be addressed as that.
Re: I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by Nobody: 2:53am On Mar 20, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

now your head dey there . You making me look like as a christian I hate science cos that's all youve been implying . 'atheist science' is evolution and some others and that's what am against . SIMPLE. Why should I need science to disproof 'atheist science' . I need the bible that says no to 'atheist science' !!! All I've been saying .

There's no such thing as 'atheist science'. If science contradicts your doctrines, it's still science. If you decide to bring it down to an issue of faith it'll be redundant to respond.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:03am On Mar 20, 2015
DProDG:

There's no such thing as 'atheist science'. If science contradicts your doctrines, it's still science. If you decide to bring it down to an issue of faith it'll be redundant to respond.

You see ... you contradict yourself or maybe you aint explaining yourself the right way

1. If science does not provide all answers , then why do you rule out possible unscientific answers/solutions
2. Since not every scientist believes in evolution , that means evolution is not generally accepted and you are wrong by saying 'If science contradicts your doctrines, it's still science'
Re: I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:16am On Mar 20, 2015
DProDG:

That wasn't an accusation but it's obvious from you posts that your knowledge on the topic is from creationist sources. That was just was a random creationist website.

Funny...

Since when did evo... become a topic of faith? It's strictly science and should be addressed as that.

R1. Hmmm ... honestly I was annoyed a bit sha ... seriously I thought you were accusing me . I need to start writing articles on this using the bible

R2. Dude , have some sense of humour ... no be fight

R3. evolution is scrap science sad sad
Re: I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 20, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You see ... you contradict yourself or maybe you aint explaining yourself the right way

1. If science does not provide all answers , then why do you rule out possible unscientific answers/solutions
By unscientific, I assume you mean faith-based. Anything based on faith is not subject to testing and has no predictive capability. Not to mention it's subjective, meaning people can simply make up what they want to explain things and it will not be falsifiable. Do you not see anything wrong with that?

2. Since not every scientist believes in evolution , that means evolution is not generally accepted and you are wrong by saying 'If science contradicts your doctrines, it's still science'
Nope, EVERY science institution accepts it. Personal opinions of a few scientists do not count. What's important is falsifying it's claims which has not been done...yet. I'll dare you to to cite a scientific peer-reviewed paper that refutes any of its claims.
Re: I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:29am On Mar 20, 2015
DProDG:

By unscientific, I assume you mean faith-based. Anything based on faith is not subject to testing and has no predictive capability. Not to mention it's subjective, meaning people can simply make up what they want to explain things and it will not be falsifiable. Do you not see anything wrong with that?

Nope, EVERY science institution accepts it. Personal opinions of a few scientists do not count. What's important is falsifying it's claims which has not been done...yet. I'll dare you to to cite a scientific peer-reviewed paper that refutes any of its claims.

Chaka boom Chaka Chaka boom boom

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2947967/Did-Big-Bang-happen-Quantum-model-predicts-universe-NO-beginning-explain-dark-energy.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2769156/Black-holes-NOT-exist-Big-Bang-Theory-wrong-claims-scientist-maths-prove-it.html
Re: I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by Nobody: 3:52am On Mar 20, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Chaka boom Chaka Chaka boom boom

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2947967/Did-Big-Bang-happen-Quantum-model-predicts-universe-NO-beginning-explain-dark-energy.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2769156/Black-holes-NOT-exist-Big-Bang-Theory-wrong-claims-scientist-maths-prove-it.html

Lol... You skipped the "peer-reviewed" part didn't you? And I was referring to evolution but anyway...

These are relatively new findings. From what I've read, they are basically equations that describe the impossibility of a singularity, which is no surprise. However this is new, hasn't been fleshed-out and peer-reviewed, you know, scrutinized. A lot of scientists have countered them anyway but it's too early to tell which is right.

Not withstanding, one has to do more than refuting the existence of a singularity to 'debunk' the BB theory. You also have to explain the current exponential expansion of the universe, the Cosmic Microwave Background, etc...

As for the blackholes, dark matter and energy not existing, pretty much the same case. I do not know how the model explains the gravitational forces in the galaxies and the universe but guess we have to wait and see.

It's odd that you cite hypothesizes as fact but yet disregard abiogenesis and even evolution that has been peer-reviewed. Also, isn't an eternal universe contradicting what the bible says regarding there being a 'beginning'?

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:11am On Mar 20, 2015
DProDG:

Lol... You skipped the "peer-reviewed" part didn't you? And I was referring to evolution but anyway...

These are relatively new findings. From what I've read, they are basically equations that describe the impossibility of a singularity, which is no surprise. However this is new, hasn't been fleshed-out and peer-reviewed, you know, scrutinized. A lot of scientists have countered them anyway but it's too early to tell which is right.

Not withstanding, one has to do more than refuting the existence of a singularity to 'debunk' the BB theory. You also have to explain the current exponential expansion of the universe, the Cosmic Microwave Background, etc...

As for the blackholes, dark matter and energy not existing, pretty much the same case. I do not know how the model explains the gravitational forces in the galaxies and the universe but guess we have to wait and see.

It's odd that you cite hypothesizes as fact but yet disregard abiogenesis and even evolution that has been peer-reviewed. Also, isn't an eternal universe contradicting what the bible says regarding there being a 'beginning'?

Lol ... the point why I gave you both is to explain what I meant by generally accepted , and yes they are different theories

'In the beginning' , was when time was introduced before the endless past . Remember sometime I said God exists outside space and time , that is it . The Quantum model predicts that the universe has no beginning , that sounds illogical right ... you sounded ready to accept it but you guys refuted my claims that God has no beginning and end and said I was stu.pid the last argument .. first and second page of it https://www.nairaland.com/2173785/where-god-coming-before-he

Lol ... I knew you meant evolution but a house without a good foundation wouldn't stand now , would it ? wink

See man , its tough being a christian but a fairy tale book doesn't predict the end of something and a new beginning .That book is life . I read these things even more than you guys , but I dont show it or bother myself . It just piles up the burden of doing more research bla bla bla

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

"Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It / Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) / Catholic Church Excommunicates Rev. Patrick Edet Who Quit Priesthood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.