Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) (53965 Views)

7 Good Android Phones You Can ACTUALLY Buy Under ₦70,000(without Brking D Bank / Best 4G Android Phones You Can Buy On Black Friday / Five Blackberry Priv Features That Android Users Will Fall In Love With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Iamxtopher(m): 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=Collinz2 post=31795031][/quote]

You call not installing apps from other sources 'Security'.. For God damn sake, Google play alone has got theist malicious apps on earth.. About 60% of apps on GPlay are fake, rip off, malicious or unfinished.. I bet you don't k ow what security is..

BlackBerry devices uses what is called TSL Encryption security Layers..

Allowing users transfer data in an encrypted format.. even if hackers gain access to such data, it's uncompromisable..

Can't you see, even the US president and British Prime Minister both use a BlackBerry phone because of its high security profile..

Google might be mining your data and selling em to security agencies and you called that 'SECURITY'..? Hell no..

I trust blackberry dude..
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Collinz2(m): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
How do u expect us president to use android, dnt u think, and there are nothing hackers cannot get.
if google sell my data thats nt my prob, God knows wht i use my phone for. And wht make u think blackberry dnt sell yours lamxtopher
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Iamxtopher(m): 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Collinz2:
fun and unserious users. See as i dey laugh u. How iz windows and blackberry secure, if hackers want 2 get it they will, perhaps they dnt have much user slike android while wil somebody want 2 hack its os.

You guys judge Security by just apps, where on earth have you heard a blackberry 10 device was hacked?

Ignorance at work undecided

1 Like

Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Iamxtopher(m): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
iykrichie:
I backed out off BlackBerry and fell in love with HTC G2 the first 4G phone since 2011(when most of u were either still on BlackBerry or symbian OS). I have used lots of phones/OS and from different brands. I never used the iphone and its personal.

Well categorically speaking we have 3 flavours and types oof mobile experience that are unique and would appeal to numerous users who know what they want. 99.9 % of nigerian mobile users buy their phones from recommendations and word of mouth sadly these users don't know the difference.

We have the android (open version of iOS), the BBOS and Windows phone.

BlackBerry and Windows phone might not appeal to the typical youth or fun loving user.. and that's cos they are primarily built for business/enterprise minded professionals, and recently have been trying to get into the non professional market for users. This have not been very successful due to lack of quality and appealing apps (mostly fremiums).

Anyways I recommended a design like the BlackBerry Classic, waited for its announcement/launch and finally sold my HTC to purchase it. I own a lumia, the BlackBerry Classic and a Yoga Android tab. Best of all world's. I enjoy my mails and chats on BlackBerry, I do games, movies, media and microsoft app/cloud on Lumia, I do internet, reading and even more movies and media BT play with my tab.

It's all about choice. BlackBerry would never have won in the touchscreen market.. but they have the best touch and TYPE.. anyday anytime.. so if ur choice is the Keyboard over the screen.. the Q series are okay... and the new BlackBerry classic is fantastic.. a model that corrected all the ills and disappointment I had about the BlackBerry brand. A perfect definition of what a Bold6 ought to be.

Well Said..
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Collinz2(m): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
Iamxtopher:

You guys judge Security by just apps, where on earth have you heard a blackberry 10 device was hacked?

and where on earth have u heard android got hacked
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by romoruyi(m): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Abeg my frnd tell them oooo; all this tecno android users and their block heads.

Blackberry phones which includes their BB10 has neva been be announced to be under security bridged.

Iamxtopher:

Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Iamxtopher(m): 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
Collinz2:
How do u expect us president to use android, dnt u think, and there are nothing hackers cannot get.
if google sell my data thats nt my prob, God knows wht i use my phone for. And wht make u think blackberry dnt sell yours lamxtopher

Now that's the problem, cos you don't worry about security doesn't mean others don't.. for Christ's Sake I do.. I do need Privacy that's why it's called 'MY PHONE'

Blackberry doesn't cos if they do, the US and BRITAIN wouldn't have adopted blackberry as their main device for communication..

Oh I forgot.. Even Germany..
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Collinz2(m): 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
romoruyi:
Abeg my frnd tell them oooo; all this tecno android users and their block heads.

Blackberry phones which includes their BB10 has neva been be announced to be under security bridged.

guy os/company iz secure. I hope u heard that playstation got hacked?
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Iamxtopher(m): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
Collinz2:

Here.. http://www.pymnts.com/news/2014/most-secure-android-phone-hacked-in-under-five-minutes/#.VOEzAMXgHa8 - Right Here.

It says '“MOST SECURE” ANDROID PHONE HACKED IN FEWER THAN FIVE MINUTES' undecided
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Collinz2(m): 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
Iamxtopher:

Now that's the problem, cos you don't worry about security doesn't mean others don't.. for Christmas Sake I do.. I do need Privacy that's it's 'MY PHONE'

Blackberry doesn't cos if they do, the US and BRITAIN wouldn't have adopted blackberry as their main device for communication..

Oh I forgot.. Even Germany..
Ok i agree i dnt knw abt security but u that know tell me how secure u are, nt because US, BRITAIN AND GERMANY use bb as their main doest mean its secure and safe.
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by romoruyi(m): 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
For ur information; all blackberry phones come with a unique PIN which s integrated into its hardware and software and it is unique to each phone blackberry has ever produced.

This PIN is what guides and channels all the data that is transmitted between ur phone and their servers. So for a hacker to steal ur info from ur phone remotely, it will be difficult/impossible. Not unless he has ur phone physical before he could do anytin.

That PIN is what secures ur phone and makes it possible for we to use BIS which is only accessible to blackberry phones whose PIN are valid.

Android and iphone cant have such services becos they dont have a PIN or such security. Thus they r vulnerable to security theft.

Collinz2:
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Iamxtopher(m): 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Collinz2(m): 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
Iamxtopher:

Here.. http://www.pymnts.com/news/2014/most-secure-android-phone-hacked-in-under-five-minutes/#.VOEzAMXgHa8 - Right Here.

It says '“MOST SECURE” ANDROID PHONE HACKED IN FEWER THAN FIVE MINUTES' undecided
they are testin the security of the phone and it got hacked via root access.
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by CountDracula(m): 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
jokesmaster:

See Ya Mouth Lyk Borinq Phone..Perhaps Yhu Have Been Eyeinq BB Buh Yhu Afford It SMH grin grin
for ur mind nau u don talk sense
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Iamxtopher(m): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
Collinz2:
they are testin the security of the phone and it got hacked via root access.

But it did get hacked..
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Iamxtopher(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Collinz2(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
Iamxtopher:

But it did get hacked..
it wont got hacked if they dnt root it and that wil make the manufactures to make it more secure.
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by CountDracula(m): 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
tomiobj:

Critics say critics say. Use it for urself nd see d magic. M using d os. Nd it's wonderful nd bera than all androids that av useed. And all my reviews on BlackBerry 10.3.1 is good
Why wud I buy a fone just like dat? I'm nt a fone dealer or smthng, I buy fones cos I need dem, nt to test dem... And ure tellin me to take d words of 1 man, jus a regular naija guy(you) and ignore d words of men, mostly experts in d science of fones(critics)
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
CountDracula:
BlackBerry has great designs but its a boring fone
Thank you jor.
I was blinded by their BIS until i touched Android OS. Mehn..... Fuçk BB

1 Like

Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Iamxtopher(m): 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Collinz2:
it wont got hacked if they dnt root it and that wil make the manufactures to make it more secure.

I wanna ask you one more question.

Apart from games and Apps what's it you enjoy about your Android (OS) Device, I mean something other devices don't do.. a distinctive feature..

Because every other phone plays games, and got apps too..
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Iamxtopher(m): 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
Zohan:

Thank you jor.
I was blinded by their BIS until i touched Android OS. Mehn..... Fuçk BB

You ended your days with blackberry on OS 7.1 you've not used a BB10 Device..

You're an android troll.. and from what I observed you ain't even using a High End Android device..

Dunno if u get what I meant.. undecided
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Iamxtopher(m): 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
CountDracula:

Why wud I buy a fone just like dat? I'm nt a fone dealer or smthng, I buy fones cos I need dem, nt to test dem... And ure tellin me to take d words of 1 man, jus a regular naija guy(you) and ignore d words of men, mostly experts in d science of fones(critics)

So don't just argue cos you've not used the OS to testify.. I hate it when people stay on one end and 'assume' what's happening at the other end..

Try the OS (Phone) and testify..

Currently using a Z30 and a Samsung Galaxy KZoom..
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by CountDracula(m): 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Iamxtopher:

So don't just argue cos you've not used the OS to testify.. I hate it when people stay on one end and 'assume' what's happening at the other end..

Try the OS (Phone) and testify..

Currently using a Z30 and a Samsung Galaxy KZoom..
I just knw d fone is boring! I've used lower OS of BB and I knw d only difference btw d lower OS and d higher (os 10.watever)is d android-ish part of d higher ones...
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by CountDracula(m): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
Iamxtopher:

You're an android troll.. and from what I observed you ain't even using a High End Android device..

I dnt knw d country ure from! But here in nigeria "dats how we roll"... A fone is supposed to satisfy u wether ure usin a low end or high end version! So ure sayin if I can't afford BB10 I can't comment on the BB oS 7?
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Iamxtopher(m): 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lot of People are just so addicted to the disease 'Ignorance'
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Iamxtopher(m): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
CountDracula:

I just knw d fone is boring! I've used lower OS of BB and I knw d only difference btw d lower OS and d higher (os 10.watever)is d android-ish part of d higher ones...

That's why I said you don't judge what you've not used before.. tell me what's similar here with the old Blackberry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2227007_img20150319143527_jpeg32190fffd946317fb2d09108bf82e80f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2227008_img20150319143532_jpeg96e3c315add16ea96d3b70e74a354446
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Iamxtopher(m): 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
CountDracula:

I dnt knw d country ure from! But here in nigeria "dats how we roll"... A fone is supposed to satisfy u wether ure usin a low end or high end version! So ure sayin if I can't afford BB10 I can't comment on the BB oS 7?

It's the same thing as referring Android 1.0 as 'Android' dude that's outdated.. we talking recent, you talking 4years Back.. Get a life dude

We talking BB10 and not some 4year old OS.. like I said that's where you ended

1 Like

Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by kolidave: 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
Iamxtopher:

That's why I said you don't judge what you've not used before.. tell me what's similar here with the old Blackberry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2227007_img20150319143527_jpeg32190fffd946317fb2d09108bf82e80f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2227008_img20150319143532_jpeg96e3c315add16ea96d3b70e74a354446

this sef is enuf sneak peak to shut d haters up. My guy u don try. Leave the ignorant haters to continue blabbing

1 Like

Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by dombenis(m): 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
sats:
hisss ... make blackberry go sidon joor
..... bb battery problem.
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
Iamxtopher:

Who gives a fuçk?? I use phones, not because of their high price tags or over hyped specs, buh cos it gives me what i really NEED not what i want. Talk bout the high end shii, I use a gionee M2 phone and it gives me everything i need from an android device and you, who knows, might be using one of em over hyped Samsung galaxy S models and i bet you: is it camera, or speed or battery or storage capacity that makes you think its better than mine? Fuçk that. I chose this fone cos of the battery capacity, not that i cant afford an iPhone 6 or em high tech fones, buh cos I don't want the situation where i have to charge it every 6hours.
And about BB10 devices, i used a q10 last year after switching from Bold 5 and its still the same damn thang. Nothing different. Blackberry is just over rated. Android is the future, you know what I'm saying?
There re a lot of thangs that the cheapest android phone can do that even em passports, q series and z series cant do.
So, I'm entitled to my opinion and you have to understand that. No hard feelings.

1 Like

Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by ewizard1: 10:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
paranorman:

and how have Microsoft done it?

The Nokia X Series was from where?
Re: Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) by olaleke2(m): 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
Make money to purchase any phone you like by reading this post...

https://www.nairaland.com/2203602/how-use-simple-blog-increase#31761134

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Intelligent People Do With Their Phones / 9mobile Is Etisalat Nigeria's New Name / Nkosana Makate: "Please Call Me Back" Demands N260 Billion In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.