Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

The Hope Of Agricultural Graduates In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Hope Of Agricultural Graduates In Nigeria (1442 Views)

Is There Any Hope For Microbiologist In Nigeria / 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates / Pls How Much Are Graduates Paid At NSCDC ( Civil Defense) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hope Of Agricultural Graduates In Nigeria by teebabsman(m): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
Is there any hope for agricultural graduates in Nigeria?
People see it as an inferior course and don't even see it as something worth studying. It has a great scholarship restriction and limited space in the labour market.
Please, to the graduates, are all these true or misconceptions and how have you been coping.
THANKS
Re: The Hope Of Agricultural Graduates In Nigeria by teebabsman(m): 8:30am On Mar 19, 2015
Please, comment don't just view
Re: The Hope Of Agricultural Graduates In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
Well as an Agricultural Science student in Nigeria, if you cannot travel out because you don't have the means, I will suggest you kindly get yourself certified. Either in I.T or Telecommunications sector.
Re: The Hope Of Agricultural Graduates In Nigeria by TheUnbeatable(m): 6:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
@Op:

I am an agric graduate. What you said is true. Agric is a professional course and that is the edge we have. It's not easy to start private practice because it is capital intensive. As an agric graduate, if you are smart, you will eat and later be rich honestly.

It's easy to make it in animal production than crop production as a starter but all well and good, the combination of both with give an upper hand in your financial intelligence.

Keep the huzzling spirit alife and create your niche.

God bless agric graduates huzzles.

Sincerely.

1 Like

Re: The Hope Of Agricultural Graduates In Nigeria by teebabsman(m): 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
TheUnbeatable:
@Op:

I am an agric graduate. What you said is true. Agric is a professional course and that is the edge we have. It's not easy to start private practice because it is capital intensive. As an agric graduate, if you are smart, you will eat and later be rich honestly.

It's easy to make it in animal production than crop production as a starter but all well and good, the combination of both with give an upper hand in your financial intelligence.

Keep the huzzling spirit alife and create your niche.

God bless agric graduates huzzles.

Sincerely.

You are appreciated bro
Re: The Hope Of Agricultural Graduates In Nigeria by teebabsman(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
L.I.F.E
Re: The Hope Of Agricultural Graduates In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
teebabsman:
L.I.F.E

Are you a student or graduate of Agric. Science?

Do check out this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2265658/graduate-trainee-saro-agro-allied

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Local Government Registration Portal. / Is It Ok To Inform Hr Manager About The Decision To Quit If: / Full Details Of Transcript

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.