Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

SNAKE GIRL DEMANDS BEADS FROM MUM IN GHANA. (Atheists, over to you) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SNAKE GIRL DEMANDS BEADS FROM MUM IN GHANA. (Atheists, over to you) (1945 Views)

Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages / Chris Okafor Blasts Bakare, Mbaka, Demands Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Christ Embassy Demands Unpaid Tithes As A Condition For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SNAKE GIRL DEMANDS BEADS FROM MUM IN GHANA. (Atheists, over to you) by ChristisGod: 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
Snake girl demands beads from mum to save her life

A self-confessed teenage witch at Atonsu in Kumasi is pleading with her mother to return some beads given by her late grandmother as an inheritance.

The 18-year old girl, Cynthia claims to have a snake in her vagina, which needs blood to survive.

According to her, the spirit- snake has sex with her daily and sucks her blood or the blood of any man she makes love with.

Cynthia alleges her grandmother gave the beads to her father to be given to her when she turns 18 years, an order her father refused to obey.

In an interview on Nhyira FM’s Wiase Nsem she claimed to have taken the live of her father due to his disobedience by spiritually sucking her blood.

She claims to have sex with more than five men daily to satisfy the snake’s thirst for blood.

According to her, she needs the beads around her waist to help the snake lick the beads when it needs blood.

She is scared of dying if her mother refuses to hand over the beads.

follow link here: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB4QFjAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FeTVgh%2Fposts%2F793974410637714&ei=utIJVezmFpf7atKxgbAF&usg=AFQjCNFr1D-Dx_vszmLXvqQ_5itVWnPtxA

Re: SNAKE GIRL DEMANDS BEADS FROM MUM IN GHANA. (Atheists, over to you) by refreshrate: 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
Chisos shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are you not meant to put the girls picture here so we no go near am by mistake of omission or commission?
In fact any girl wey get beads for her waist contract don end today! NOW NOW sef!

Where is my phone?

BTW how come its only atheists you feel deserve to be warned? we wey believe in God nko?

1 Like

Re: SNAKE GIRL DEMANDS BEADS FROM MUM IN GHANA. (Atheists, over to you) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
Devul know sey I no do girls with beads on their waist. I just dey pity my fellow guys who can't stand anything wey get hole inbetween their thighs..

I kova my AmstelRock with de blud of gawd..
Re: SNAKE GIRL DEMANDS BEADS FROM MUM IN GHANA. (Atheists, over to you) by ChristisGod: 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
refreshrate:
Chisos shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are you not meant to put the girls picture here so we no go near am by mistake of omission or commission?
In fact any girl wey get beads for her waist contract don end today! NOW NOW sef!

Where is my phone?

BTW how come its only atheists you feel deserve to be warned? we wey believe in God nko?

THEY DONT BELIEVE IN THE SUPERNATURAL?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: SNAKE GIRL DEMANDS BEADS FROM MUM IN GHANA. (Atheists, over to you) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
ChristisGod:
Snake girl demands beads from mum to save her life

A self-confessed teenage witch at Atonsu in Kumasi is pleading with her mother to return some beads given by her late grandmother as an inheritance.

The 18-year old girl, Cynthia claims to have a snake in her vagina, which needs blood to survive.

According to her, the spirit- snake has sex with her daily and sucks her blood or the blood of any man she makes love with.

Cynthia alleges her grandmother gave the beads to her father to be given to her when she turns 18 years, an order her father refused to obey.

In an interview on Nhyira FM’s Wiase Nsem she claimed to have taken the live of her father due to his disobedience by spiritually sucking her blood.

She claims to have sex with more than five men daily to satisfy the snake’s thirst for blood.

According to her, she needs the beads around her waist to help the snake lick the beads when it needs blood.

She is scared of dying if her mother refuses to hand over the beads.

follow link here: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB4QFjAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FeTVgh%2Fposts%2F793974410637714&ei=utIJVezmFpf7atKxgbAF&usg=AFQjCNFr1D-Dx_vszmLXvqQ_5itVWnPtxA

so what has this story gets to do with the warning of Atheist.
Re: SNAKE GIRL DEMANDS BEADS FROM MUM IN GHANA. (Atheists, over to you) by refreshrate: 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
ChristisGod:

THEY DONT BELIEVE IN THE SUPERNATURAL?? cheesy

I dont know o my mum would have killed me tey tey if i ventured thinking in that direction so i nor dey even bother near their matter. My question is why did you single out atheists or did they say they are the only ones she specializes in?

See i dont even want to know just put up the picture of the girl abeg.

Meanwhile, Ileke idi is no longer sexy from today in Jesus name! grin
Re: SNAKE GIRL DEMANDS BEADS FROM MUM IN GHANA. (Atheists, over to you) by ChristisGod: 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
refreshrate:

I dont know o my mum would have killed me tey tey if i ventured thinking in that direction so i nor dey even bother near their matter. My question is why did you single out atheists or did they say they are the only ones she specializes in?

See i dont even want to know just put up the picture of the girl abeg.

Meanwhile, Ileke idi is no longer sexy from today in Jesus name! grin

I want to know if they dont believe this one too
Re: SNAKE GIRL DEMANDS BEADS FROM MUM IN GHANA. (Atheists, over to you) by johnydon22(m): 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lmao... now check out this story...lolzzz not so surprising that some people believe this tho.. when people actually believe a donkey talked grin

1 Like

Re: SNAKE GIRL DEMANDS BEADS FROM MUM IN GHANA. (Atheists, over to you) by refreshrate: 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
ChristisGod:

See leave this one for one chance where is the girls picture? Chei Barakat used to wear this ileke idi thing too o i don die!
Re: SNAKE GIRL DEMANDS BEADS FROM MUM IN GHANA. (Atheists, over to you) by plaetton: 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
ChristisGod:

Believe what exactly?
Are athiests expected to believe every fairy take that comes out of tabloids?

Where is the snake??
This post is perhaps a very good Advertisement to embrace the atheistic worldview to prevent one's brain from turning into stale mashed potatoes.

2 Likes

Re: SNAKE GIRL DEMANDS BEADS FROM MUM IN GHANA. (Atheists, over to you) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
And the snake didnt bite off the men's penis? So how does this mysterious snake takes the blood? They are different stages of madness and this lady in question is in a certain stage. I give her some time before she gets to that highest level. I just pity her, because when she actually goes mad, Ghanaians would say its was karma that caused it.

1 Like

Re: SNAKE GIRL DEMANDS BEADS FROM MUM IN GHANA. (Atheists, over to you) by wordcat(m): 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
If a grown-up man can believe that all the animals we are seeing today were saved by a 600 year old man,,,,,

If a grown-up man can believe that Joshua actually stopped the Sun which is stagnant for Three good days,,,,

If a grown-up man can believe that a Virgin conceived and give birth to a son, a son who happens to be God himself WITHOUT losing her virginity,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Tell me why that same grown-up man will not believe this Snake Girl ish?

Believing this kind of thrash is one of the reasons West and East African in particular and Africa in general plus some Middle East-Asia are still backward and will remain a developing nations till MOTHER notice.

3 Likes

Re: SNAKE GIRL DEMANDS BEADS FROM MUM IN GHANA. (Atheists, over to you) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
I feel embarrassed whenever I read sh#t like this. It's a dumb made-up story. The main article says exactly the same thing in the OP and the pictured tagged is in no way related to the article. Well, if you believe in the creation story, Noah's ark etc, it's no surprise you'll take something like this at face-value.

2 Likes

Re: SNAKE GIRL DEMANDS BEADS FROM MUM IN GHANA. (Atheists, over to you) by dorox(m): 11:11am On Mar 19, 2015
You don't need to be an atheist to know that this story is just dumb. Beside her claim, have you seen an x-ray of the girl showing the snake? Did you perform an endoscopy on her to confirm the presence of a snake in her vagina? If so show us the picture otherwise just shut up and hang your head in shame.
There is absolutely no shred of evidence to back this rediculous claim, yet you believed it and expects others to as well.

2 Likes

Re: SNAKE GIRL DEMANDS BEADS FROM MUM IN GHANA. (Atheists, over to you) by johnydon22(m): 11:23am On Mar 19, 2015
Op where are you naaaa?

I can imagine his excitement when he saw the story and was like "leme post in nairaland and make these atheists to shut up in surprise" op if na me be you i go hide ooo... see shame ni cheesy even ur fellow theists dont believe you..lmao..
Re: SNAKE GIRL DEMANDS BEADS FROM MUM IN GHANA. (Atheists, over to you) by davien(m): 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
I guess people don't know what "alleged" means anymore....

(1) (Reply)

See Why Winners Chapel Is The Fastest Growing Church In The World / Rccg Sunday School Manual,sunday,14th May,2017 / Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.