Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,557 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

How Can I Possibly Remove The Space Between Blogger Posts - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Possibly Remove The Space Between Blogger Posts (589 Views)

How Do I Make Blogger Posts Be Like Nairaland Posts / Between Blogger And Wordpress, Which Is Better? / How Can I Possibly Earn With My Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Possibly Remove The Space Between Blogger Posts by Aybamdbay(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hi buddies!
For yonks, I have been trying to remove the space between my blogger posts.
Obviously, I have researched on this and I saw a lot of different codes which I tried. Some worked but not exactly and some did not.
Why I said some worked is that, if you visit the site which is www.timeorganisation..com ( please visit the site on a desktop so as to see what I am saying) you will notice that there is a space between the first to the third posts, while the fourth to fifth posts look okay. I tried the code but the code solely worked for fourth and fifth posts.
What's the problem?
Re: How Can I Possibly Remove The Space Between Blogger Posts by bedfordng(m): 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
the space can be adjusted in your template css.guess it should be around the body wrapper or something else.since its from the template, you will have to look into the css of the code.try and download firebug firefox extension and highlight that portion on the template, it will display the codes,so try locate it in your template code and adjust it after testing it on firebug

(1) (Reply)

A Stock Management Script, Who Needs It? / Difficulties In Connecting To Yahoo Messenger And Icq Messenger. / Uploading A Wamp Database.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.