Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

What If Jesus Decides To Break Away From God(father)? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Jesus Decides To Break Away From God(father)? (658 Views)

7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From / Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman / Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Jesus Decides To Break Away From God(father)? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
my brothers and sisters, I have been thinking seriously.... that what if Jesus decides to set his own sail, just like Lucifer.....#watin go happen to Christians?

your views pls.
Re: What If Jesus Decides To Break Away From God(father)? by farem: 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
peacelover15:
my brothers and sisters, I have been thinking seriously.... that what if Jesus decides to set his own sail, just like Lucifer.....#watin go happen to Christians?

your views pls.

Go and get who Jesus is. Until you realise Satan is a creation and Jesus is the CREATOR (John 1:1-4), this infantile thought will keep creeping in. How can you ever think the MD in the office this morning will separate from the same man who is the husband to another woman at home tonight? Same man: different personalities (operation). The MD at work this morning is the same man who is the hubby of one woman or daddy to some children! TRINITY!
Re: What If Jesus Decides To Break Away From God(father)? by Holatunde007(m): 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
Omo na Jesus me go follow ooooo! Cos am sure he go temper justice with mercy sha ni

1 Like

Re: What If Jesus Decides To Break Away From God(father)? by Nilebabel(m): 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]It can't happen
Re: What If Jesus Decides To Break Away From God(father)? by centmichael101(m): 10:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
Make una help me beg OP make him no smoke this kind weed(igbo)and gum again say na like play like play madness done start.. Guy I bow for your THINKING. If say u focus that thinking energy on electric power naija for don get 100,000MW.

2 Likes

Re: What If Jesus Decides To Break Away From God(father)? by thorpido(m): 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
Drugs.Bad for your mind.
Re: What If Jesus Decides To Break Away From God(father)? by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 19, 2015
"But avoid foolish questions..." (Titus 3:9).
Re: What If Jesus Decides To Break Away From God(father)? by HCpaul(m): 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
Such questions are foolish and does'nt deserve an answer. Satan was'nt one with the father, while Jesus is. Jesus had already fought that battle and temptation. You must know what Jesus means: Jesus means the power of God, the wisdom of God, the image of God, the WORD, and the beauty of holiness. Jesus stand for holiness, and can never partner with iniquity. The father said to him: Sit down at my right side till i make thy enemies thy foot stool. The father is much interested in what the Son like and hate. The question is like asking if Holiness will become evil. So nasty and impossible. Jesus is the nature of holiness.

(1) (Reply)

Question For My Religious Folks. / Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates 59th Birthday Today! / Opinion: The Truth About ISIS (ISIL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.