Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type (45600 Views)

Classification Of Nigerians By Their Stooling Styles (updated Version) / Funny Excuse Workers Give In The Office / Hilarious Classification Of People According To Their Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by odeexpress(m): 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
Caption this photo

77 Likes 12 Shares

Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by cozy7(m): 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hahaha! That prayer worrior shoe no be joke ooo

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by Aooux(m): 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
lols .......... Very funny

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by centmichael101(m): 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
Some times I ask my mugu self is't that GOD don't answer usher's prayers or is't that dey dey ask for the wrong thing @ the right time!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by ginawest(f): 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
dat prayer warrior shoe don chop finish... lwkm

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by omokoladele(m): 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
Welcome to Africa where the leaders are enjoying and d followers are suffering and smiling.

E go better!

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by nairalife2013(m): 11:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
I like at easy times to don chopped-sole rugged texas leather moccasins and frayed fabric stonewashed jeans with a few holes here and there but definitely not this kind usher own nor than pw own!
Somtimes those ushers & pws aint all that impoverished, but weak minded. Acute poverty, where u cant take care of atleast yur self, is a thing of choice, as far as u have yur hands and legs and eyes and esp yur mind in place. There are variety of decent tho seemingly derogatory jobs to do to meet personal needs and look clean within one's social level than to sidon wait and wear one shoe for ages unend till yur real sole peeps . Most folks prefer to look unkempt to attract pity and alms giving. There are more to dressing and appearance than meets the eye!

6 Likes

Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by alexy147(m): 3:56am On Mar 19, 2015
This is crazy and to an extent true.....
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by Iamfrank(m): 3:56am On Mar 19, 2015
In fela's voice 'pastors shoe na him dey fine pass'.... Naija pastors alwz collectin sowing of seeds, first fruit n waterin of d ground...... I nor knw weda our churches don turn plant o

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by kliq(m): 3:56am On Mar 19, 2015
cheesy LMFAO ;prayer warrior and usher,result of too much trekking

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by lonelydora: 3:56am On Mar 19, 2015
But why do prayer warriors always dress like looking good is a sin? I will like to see the requirements for being a prayer warrior.

13 Likes

Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by eleko1: 3:58am On Mar 19, 2015
grin grin grin lipsrsealed undecided grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy sad wetin persin go do?Nah condition makle cray fish bend,they can't steal(as in usher/prayer warrior shoes) In everything,thank God cool wink smiley tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by holyjossy01(m): 3:59am On Mar 19, 2015
Those shoes are pleading for freedom. May our lives not be like the ushers shoes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by cococandy(f): 3:59am On Mar 19, 2015
grin

The praise and worship leader shoes bad gan.

1 Like

Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by Odunharry(m): 3:59am On Mar 19, 2015
grin no be small thing on.. see usher and prayer warrior shoe?
you go fear na

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by bro4u: 3:59am On Mar 19, 2015
lolss...the prayer warrior's shoe is also a warrior....they 4got to add that of the seat warmers and the sunday school teachersgringringrin

5 Likes

Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by Badgers14: 4:00am On Mar 19, 2015
Very sad but true. But that usher and prayer warrior shoe go dey think for their mind, haba na me kill chisos grin grin
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by holyjossy01(m): 4:01am On Mar 19, 2015
ginawest:
dat prayer warrior shoe don chop finish... lwkm

Madame, you no sleep too abi?
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by MALACHY247: 4:03am On Mar 19, 2015
lmao abeg no be lie oooooo.
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by jomarq(m): 4:04am On Mar 19, 2015
How could they depend on smbody for shoes,it is wrong i think
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by Cchuks27(m): 4:06am On Mar 19, 2015
Lol. cheesy
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by Nobody: 4:07am On Mar 19, 2015
I no agree with the usher own,ushers they set oo,most especially new ages churches

4 Likes

Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by Nobody: 4:07am On Mar 19, 2015
Diaris godu oooooo.
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by Nobody: 4:08am On Mar 19, 2015
Ipledge:
I no agree with the usher own,ushers they set oo,most especially new ages churches
I agree with you, them de set pass bankers sef.
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by saxwizard(m): 4:08am On Mar 19, 2015
at this time of the day ??

una no dey slip
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by Nobody: 4:12am On Mar 19, 2015
softysparky:

I agree with you, them de set pass bankers sef.
some guys dey go church because of the ushers
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by Nobody: 4:14am On Mar 19, 2015
Aside that shoe, most prayer warriors wear oversize shirts with coloured armpits. God have mercy undecided

8 Likes

Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by gurusmac4: 4:14am On Mar 19, 2015
Ok
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by Nobody: 4:15am On Mar 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by spiro4real(f): 4:16am On Mar 19, 2015
Hmmm....

Op, don't forget that Pastor shoe was like the prayer warrior and usher shoes years ago likewise Pastor wife and choir sister shoe. tongue

1 Like

Re: A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type by Sanuzi(m): 4:16am On Mar 19, 2015
OK I DEY WATCH

GET A CORPORATE
E-COMMERCE WEBSITE FOR YOUR PRODUCTS
WEBHOSTING WITH FREE DOMAIN
CUSTOMIZED FORUM,BLOG &BULKSM SET-UP
MOBILE APPS&VIDEO TRAININGS
SCHOOL,HOTEL,OFFICE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARES
@ [url]WWW.AFRICANWEBSERVICE.COM[/url]
07038641600 BB:7B663F3A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following / What Will You Do If You Were Her Date For Valentine / Hilarious Photo: Checkout This 'Special' Way Of Drinking Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.