Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

One More Reason I Will Vote GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One More Reason I Will Vote GEJ (690 Views)

Real Reason I Resigned From Jonathan’s Govt As SURE-P Chairman – Christopher / BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ / I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One More Reason I Will Vote GEJ by Input(m): 11:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
Obasanjo finished as Nigerian President and built
himself The Bells University in his community. A
private university for the bourgeois in the country.
He NEVER built ONE federal university as President
for eight years . The proceeds of the school goes to
his private pocket . His Vice , Atiku Abubakar
finished eight years as Vice President and built
American International University , another private
very expensive school in his home town. He and his
boss never built one Federal university for the
country they ruled for eight years. The proceeds
from the school goes to his private pocket .
Jonathan has been President for just four years and
he has built 14 federal universities for Nigerians, at
highly subsidise rate with no penny to his private
pocket . These two are fighting Jonathan ,
promising to bring change to Nigeria. Let's be
honest with ourselves , is this the kind of change
we desire to bring to this country?

3 Likes

Re: One More Reason I Will Vote GEJ by mayorkyzo: 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
So true man....

2 Likes

Re: One More Reason I Will Vote GEJ by centmichael101(m): 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
Jonathan is working
Re: One More Reason I Will Vote GEJ by DAIL(m): 11:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
Very true bro, i use to sing change ignorantly untill i started making finding 4 ma self, i notice d same group of pple who have held this nation with there evil, corrupt, selfish intrest are d same pple seeking for change: there case dey God hand.

2 Likes

Re: One More Reason I Will Vote GEJ by nairalife2013(m): 12:08am On Mar 19, 2015
These past leaders who are fighting gej have evil minds. They are not men of goodwill. They know upon all odds stacked against the present administration, gej is doing well and still making more efforts at correcting the so many wrongs they created and left behind. Atimes itz hard to say I forgive u, yet we as humane nigerians must forgive them and move forward. We must not say THEY someday soon WILL surely meet thier waterloo!

2 Likes

Re: One More Reason I Will Vote GEJ by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 19, 2015
He has done fairly well on Education, Agriculture and Infrastructural Development. Failed on Power and human development though.
Re: One More Reason I Will Vote GEJ by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 19, 2015
It is easy to open a University but difficult for the clueless one to finance.

Yes, Jonathan gave us new Federal Univerities, but this universities are so expensives that a common Nigerian can't afford the price, tell me of any of the institution that Is collecting less than 50k as tuition fee, I have friends that are schooling there. This institutions are not well equipped and he even failed to manage the one he met on ground judiciously. He can actually improve the standard of Education in Nigeria by equiping the institutions we have in Nigeria rather than creating low standard institutions.

Is this the type of Education that was given to Jonathan?

Heck No! Jonathan couldn't have afford going to school if education wasn't free or cheap during his time or how could someone who couldn't afford a shoe afford school charges. They gave Jonathan free education with improved equipments to equip him then, why is he giving us a deteriorating Education system now?

This is one of the reason why Jona must go.

We need change!

Enough is enough for the clueless one!

Meanwhile, Sai Buhari
Re: One More Reason I Will Vote GEJ by gentlesinna(m): 1:15am On Mar 19, 2015
B quite @ neyoor, GEJ is not n d position to decrease or increase of tuition fees, y not ask ur vice chancellor, cus from my own understand, federal universities pay lower tuition fee dan state.
Re: One More Reason I Will Vote GEJ by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 19, 2015
Input:
Obasanjo finished as Nigerian President and built
himself The Bells University in his community. A
private university for the bourgeois in the country.
He NEVER built ONE federal university as President
for eight years . The proceeds of the school goes to
his private pocket . His Vice , Atiku Abubakar
finished eight years as Vice President and built
American International University , another private
very expensive school in his home town. He and his
boss never built one Federal university for the
country they ruled for eight years. The proceeds
from the school goes to his private pocket .
Jonathan has been President for just four years and
he has built 14 federal universities for Nigerians, at
highly subsidise rate with no penny to his private
pocket . These two are fighting Jonathan ,
promising to bring change to Nigeria. Let's be
honest with ourselves , is this the kind of change
we desire to bring to this country?

It is easy to open a University but difficult for
the clueless one to finance.

Yes, Jonathan gave us new Federal Univerities,
but this universities are so expensives that a
common Nigerian can't afford the price, tell me of any of the institution that Is collecting less than 50k as tuition fee, I have friends that are schooling there. This institutions are not well equipped and he even failed to manage the one he met on ground judiciously. He can actually improve the standard of Education in Nigeria by equiping the institutions we have in Nigeria rather than creating low standard institutions.

Is this the type of Education that was given to
Jonathan?

Heck No! Jonathan couldn't have afford going
to school if education wasn't free or cheap
during his time or how could someone who
couldn't afford a shoe afford school charges.
They gave Jonathan free education with
improved equipments to equip him then, why ishe giving us a deteriorating Education system now?

Even after graduating from the so called University, which job did he put in place for Nigerian youths?

what is the aftermath of NIS recruitment?

Gej scammed the Nigerian youths by extorting jobless Nigerian graduates via the NIS saga. Many youths got died and many get crippled even after getting extorted by the clueless one.

Have you ever heard it in the history of Nigeria that a government extort Nigerian youth because of any job whatsoever.

Tell me another reason why you're supporting the clueless one and let me combat it with some clarifications.

Jonathan has failed us, he need to be voted out.
Re: One More Reason I Will Vote GEJ by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 19, 2015
gentlesinna:
B quite @ neyoor, GEJ is not n d position to decrease or increase of tuition fees, y not ask ur vice chancellor, cus from my own understand, federal universities pay lower tuition fee dan state.

Haba! Think and comment like a literate and sane person if actually u're one. What was the cost of Federal Institutions charges before the advent of Gej? The cheapest federal uni. in Nigeria used to be OAU where students pay less than 20K, go and make your enquiry now to know what they are paying and the reason for the exorbitant charges. The only reason those V.C could pointed out was that they needed money to finance the school as the present administration is doing less.

Education is free in some countries, it's achievable here in Nigeria as well. If some states like Kano and Imo could give free education to their citizens from primary school to university, how would it now be difficult for a Nation like Nigeria to emulate.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Anti Corruption Stance Is Only A Trojan Horse. / If You Were Given A Chance To Meet GEJ And MB, What Would The Question Be? / Laughables Of Nigeria Decides 2015...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.