Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari (35581 Views)

Why God Chose Buhari To Lead Nigeria. / God Chose Buhari To Shame APC...? / God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by kuroben4real: 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
it doesn't matter because their prayers wouldn't even pass the roof. God is a consuming fire, stop using God's name for your selfish ambitions. now tell me is Nigeria an Islamic State or a Christian state? unknowingly it's Islamic in constitution. if the Nigeria is Gods own he will not allow it to b islamized. look @ Turkey where apostle paul came from is now a 99percent islamized. you must be careful not to provoke more of Gods anger to this nation. Muslim must not rule for now, because they will sell this country to Islamic state. I pray God will open your eyes to see beyond your mindset. False prophets beware!!
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by dubemivan(m): 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
These group of clerics are actually seeking relevance and presidential consideration grin grin
Meanwhile sai GEJ2015!!! tongue
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by adefunke34: 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
Fakes pastors exist sha so I ain't surprised, the God of Christians can never allow someone that don't value a human being's life to become a leader it's not possible.. judas existed in the bible so I ain't surprised to hear this one though it's a cool fake revelation lmao shocked!!! Failure awaits AFEECEE! FOWER
OilGas:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/18/southwest-pastors-mobilise-for-buhari/
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by sparkleboy(m): 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hungry pastors every where! tongue God help us.
Sanchez01:

Sir, I am also a Minister of God and I'll tell you authoritatively that the body of Christ is largely divided, all thanks to the incumbent. The present administration is corrupt beyond repair and it's obvious to a baby even.

Need I tell you that I'm also from the SS and my choice runs beyond sentiments. The hundreds of thousands of death in Nigeria over the last four years is extremely disturbing. And to think that the President remembered the families of these lost lives just weeks after the elections is distasteful. Prophets in the Scriptures meddled with politics, read your Bible well. What would make it a crime and injustice is to see that their support is rewarded with money and positions. CAN, particularly Ayo Oritsejafor are lost cause and are on their own.

The Transformation of the President is greeted with the transformation of his fold and family. An average Nigerian has over 5 complains in a day. Electricity is a mirage and petroleum is seemingly becoming a luxury. We shouldn't deceive ourselves, Nigeria is on its knees and the present administraion has no answer. I hope you've been reading PEJ's speeches of late? Religious sentiments aside, a Jonathan is not capable even if giver 3 tenures to make wrong the rights.
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by tola9ja: 11:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
judiciarypalava:

Shame on the Christian community.
No matter how close you think you are to a muslim, so long as their doctrine exists, you are nothing but an infidel.
One wonders why they want to have you join them against your will. Fighting for their very and ever weak god.
Can't see the media/publicity spokes person's name there. Wondering? Mbaka of course.

Supposedly men of God are now god of men.

YOU LACK ALL THE LABELLED PART

Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by annurhaske(m): 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Insha ALLAH
Buhari is our nest president
Coming may 2015
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by perez04(m): 10:06am On Mar 20, 2015
These so called 6000 ministers aren't true men of God.. Cuz if God told dem GMB wld b d next president dey wld speak 4rm d spiritual angle nt mere politics.. Pple shouting CHANGE! Lyk Rome was built in a day, GEJ is changing Nigeria 4 d better nd its a process dat wld take mur dan 1 tenure.. All GMB will do is drag us back *in Akpabio's voice* "we ar nt concerned abt his age bt d age of his ideas"

#GEJtillBuharigetsmallsense
Re: 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari by dondedude123: 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
Na wah for all this churches, una don carry politics come church. Abi, as me me, am voting for nobody,, cus they both are corrupt in their own ways

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" / Nigerian Oil And The Disappearing Money ( Aljazeera Report ) / President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.