Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:48 PM

Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! (13715 Views)

The Global Great Earthquake (revelation 6:12) Is Coming! Rapture Is Imminent! / Christ's Return Is Imminent / Alert: Spirits Of Sodom & Gomorrah Have Been Poured Out. Rapture Is Imminent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 12:16am On Jun 07, 2015
Watch what is going on around the world! watch what the flood and fire that happened in ghana. watch the ships sinking across the world. watch the earthquake strinking mountains. watch xenophobia attacks. watch terror attacks. watch plane crashes. too many people are dieing and too suddenly. this is how the sudden destruction at rapture will be.

GREAT TRIBULATION HAS BEGUN. ANY MOMENT, THE RAPTURE WILL TAKE PLACE. DEATH AND HELL ARE RUNNING TOO FAST ACROSS THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

RUN QUICKLY TO JESUS CHRIST FOR SAFETY BEFORE RAPTURE AND TOTAL ESCAPE AT RAPTURE.

JESUScoming
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
TWO MEN ARRESTED FOR NOT HAVING THE MARK OF THE BEAST?

I had a dream around noon, Saturday, 6th June, 2015, Nigerian time. I saw two people, I think they were two white men. I did not see their face clearly. I only saw their back. The men were citizens of a powerful country, as seen in the dream. The Policemen have arrested them. They were being moved from the Police vehicle to another vehicle when I saw them. It seemed their hands were handcuffed and the Police rough-handled them as they were been led to another Police car.

Then, I began to wonder what crime the two men had committed to make the Police arrested and maltreated them like that. I think it was flashed into my mind that the reason they were arrested was because they did not have ‘the mark’ (mark of the beast, I suppose).

In a switch of event, I saw a television screen and the name of The President of same country of the two men was displayed on the News bar and then, in my mind again, the name of The President was perhaps linked to the whole event - both the mark and the arrest.

Revelation 13:16-18
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 20:4
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

JESUScoming
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 12:10am On Jun 09, 2015
More mountains are continued to be struck with earthquakes, more rebels are springing up, more flood disasters and fire and ravaging countries.
People are dying in great numbers. The mark and number of the beast are coming out and are being enforced even by countries.

THE GREAT TRIBULATION HAS BEGUN. RAPTURE IS IMMINENT.

REPENT IN CHRIST JESUS, LIVE RIGHTEOUS AND HOLY.
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
ANGEL, WITH TRUMPET IN HIS MOUTH, POSITIONED IN THE SKY

The coming of our Lord, Jesus Christ, is really imminent. And though, we don’t know the particular day, yet, God in His mercy is using every available means to alert us that is it so near, even nearer than we may think.

I saw a person that came to me in my dream around 5a.m, Sunday, June 7, 2015, Nigerian time. I think it should a woman. She had come to me to ask me to pray with her that She may be blessed with a child.

Rather than prayed with her, I told her that instead of praying for a child, she should begin to get herself prepared for the coming of The Lord, Jesus Christ, at rapture because there was no more time to be praying for a child. I encouraged her to pray that she may be ready for the coming of The Lord, and that, as she prepares herself for His coming, if The Lord wishes He may bless her with a child while.

To buttress what I was telling the woman, I asked her to follow me to go and see something in the sky and she did. While we got outside, I looked into the sky and to my surprise I saw an angel, holding a trumpet in his mouth, in the sky. I pointed to the sky for the woman to see. Initially, she had problem seeing the angel but she eventually saw the angel with the trumpet he was holding in his mouth. Then I looked at a few other directions in the sky and I saw a few other trumpets positioned in the sky and the dream ended.

Friends in Christ, The trumpet call of God will sound any moment. Let us be ready to answer the call at any time. The Lord, Jesus Christ, is indeed coming.

1 Corinthians 15:51-53
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

JESUScoming
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSs8xkuKbE8

DEVASTATING FLOOD WASHED OUT LIONS, HIPPOS AND OTHER WILD ANIMALS INTO STREETS OF GEORGIA.

The great tribulation has begun. Repent quickly and give your life to Jesus. Wash in his blood. Be filled with The Holy Spirit and be made ready for the great escape.

1 Like

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by peteregwu(m): 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
annyplenty:
ANGEL, WITH TRUMPET IN HIS MOUTH, POSITIONED IN THE SKY

The coming of our Lord, Jesus Christ, is really imminent. And though, we don’t know the particular day, yet, God in His mercy is using every available means to alert us that is it so near, even nearer than we may think.

I saw a person that came to me in my dream around 5a.m, Sunday, June 7, 2015, Nigerian time. I think it should a woman. She had come to me to ask me to pray with her that She may be blessed with a child.

Rather than prayed with her, I told her that instead of praying for a child, she should begin to get herself prepared for the coming of The Lord, Jesus Christ, at rapture because there was no more time to be praying for a child. I encouraged her to pray that she may be ready for the coming of The Lord, and that, as she prepares herself for His coming, if The Lord wishes He may bless her with a child while.

To buttress what I was telling the woman, I asked her to follow me to go and see something in the sky and she did. While we got outside, I looked into the sky and to my surprise I saw an angel, holding a trumpet in his mouth, in the sky. I pointed to the sky for the woman to see. Initially, she had problem seeing the angel but she eventually saw the angel with the trumpet he was holding in his mouth. Then I looked at a few other directions in the sky and I saw a few other trumpets positioned in the sky and the dream ended.

Friends in Christ, The trumpet call of God will sound any moment. Let us be ready to answer the call at any time. The Lord, Jesus Christ, is indeed coming.

1 Corinthians 15:51-53
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

JESUScoming

WereWere you the one that saw this revelation?
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 11:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
peteregwu:

WereWere you the one that saw this revelation?

YES! BY HIS GRACE.

1 Like

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by peteregwu(m): 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
annyplenty:

YES! BY HIS GRACE.

Okay, I just wanted to know because I want to share it. God bless you
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
What will you do if you were not allowed to buy and sell? Just think about it? We are seeing the manifestation of the beast and its mark, already.

The great tribulation has begun. Rapture is imminent.

Repent and be washed in the blood of Jesus Christ.
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/08/16/asia/china-tianjin-explosions/index.html

112 people dead, 85 still missing in China blast.

Great tribulation has begun. Rapture is imminent. Jesus is coming.

Stay ready.

JESUScoming
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 12:10am On Aug 19, 2015
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 12:13am On Aug 19, 2015
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/15/tech/electronic-skin/index.html

electronic skin on the way. mark of the beast is coming.

Rapture is imminent. escape with the Lord, Jesus Christ.
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by Tjayjosh(m): 12:28am On Aug 19, 2015
rahymat:
God is showing me some signs too but im confused they tink im mad.
What signs? Please share.
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 7:43am On Oct 01, 2015
The flag of Palestine was hung at UN during their general assembly. Watch what is going on in Israel.
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
ARE YOU WISER THAN PHARAOH?

PHARAOH, A STUBBORN AND IDOLATROUS KING, OBEYED THE WARNING OF THE LORD FROM THE MOUTH OF JOSEPH TO STORE GRAINS (PREPARE) FOR THE COMING 7 YEARS OF FAMINE. HE OBEYED AND STORED THE GRAINS AND HE SURVIVED THE 7 YEARS OF FAMINE.

HAVE YOU OBEYED THE WARNING OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD THAT YOU SHOULD PREPARE TO ESCAPE THE COMING 7 YEARS OF GREAT TRIBULATION AND RULE OF TERROR BY THE MAN OF SIN?

IF YOU FAILED TO HEED WHAT THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS SAYING TO THE CHURCH AND YOU ARE LEFT BEHIND AT RAPTURE, THEN PHARAOH, WITH ALL HIS IDOLS, SORCERY AND MAGIC, IS WISER THAN YOU WITH ALL YOUR CHURCH SYSTEMS AND ACTIVITIES.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches The Messiah is coming. Prepare in absolute Repentance, Righteousness and Holiness.

JESUScoming
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
The watching and waiting upon the Lord for His return continues this year.

1 Like

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
The Lord has given us some serious warnings concerning His return. We shall be sharing them accordingly.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready.
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by flamingREED(m): 3:27am On Mar 17, 2016
annyplenty:
VISION! THE GREAT TRIBULATION HAS BEGUN. RAPTURE IS IMMINENT!

Dear Friend in Christ,

In the early hours of Tuesday, 17th March, 2015, Nigerian time, I had, in a dream, this urgent and important message that The Great Tribulation has begun and that the rapture of the bride of Christ- the true believers that have been washed in the blood of Jesus Christ and are living a holy and righteous life is imminent.

In that dream, I saw that I was on a busy road in the city of Lagos, Nigeria. On the same road, some members of one of the two leading political parties in Nigeria were campaigning for votes for their party in the forthcoming Nigeria’ general election. For the records, I had this dream on Tuesday, 17th March, 2015, and the Nigeria’s General Elections are to hold on 28th March, 2015 and 11th April, 2015.

Then, as I was going, I saw military men in uniform, armed with guns, have invaded the city. It was as if a major chaos had broken out and the soldiers had been released to combat it.

The soldiers started to point guns to people to raise up their two hands to let the soldiers see they were harmless. They pointed the gun to me also. And I raised my left hand up because I was carrying a bag with my right hand. They saw that I was harmless and they allowed me to go. The whole scene was chaotic.

Then, I saw about three or four of my university colleagues sitting on the edge of a gutter in the midst of the pandemonium. They might have been waiting for the pandemonium to calm down or trying to wonder what was happening or for some other reasons. Then, I went straight to meet them and said to them[b] ‘Let me tell you what is happening. The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Any Moment Now, The Rapture Will Take Place’. [/b]

While I said this statement to them, I was fully conscious of what the Scripture says in the book of Revelation that the Bride of Christ will be raptured out of the great tribulation. The dream ended. Then, I woke up.

To bolster this revelation, Let us consider the two scriptures – Revelation 6:12-17 and Revelation 7:9-14.

Revelation 6:12-17
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

The book of Revelation, chapter 6, gives the timeliness of rapture – the chronology of events that must culminate in rapture in sequential order. I encourage you to read it again. It tells us about a book that has seven seals. The Lord, Jesus Christ, must break each of the seven seals. For each seal that He breaks, something significant must happen on earth. Let me recap what will happen for each of the seven seals that He breaks.

First Seal – The spirit of antichrist invades the church of Christ and makes many believers to fall away or out of faith.

Second Seal – Peace is taken away from earth. This results in wars, insurgents, terrorism and violence and so on.

Third Seal – World economy collapses. This results is economic meltdown, unemployment, famine and so on.

Fourth Seal - Death and Hell befall the earth. This results in diseases, earthquakes, plane crashes, other disasters, blood sheds, plagues, and so on.

Fifth Seal – Persecution of the church of Christ and believers begins. That is why we have attacks on churches and believers like the bombing of churches in Nigeria, Kenya and other places by terrorist groups, the recent open beheading of 21 Egyptian Christians in Libya, the attacks on Christians in Iraq, Syria and other places.

Note: On the 23rd May 2013, It was revealed to me, by voice, in a dream that The fifth seal had already been broken. You can read the revelation here.

Sixth Seal – The much prophesied, The Day of the Lord, comes – The Rapture Happens.

Seventh Seal – God begins to pour His wrath on earth. This is why the Bride of Christ has to be escaped (raptured) after breaking the sixth seal so that she will not experience the wrath of God.

I have already done a two-part comprehensive teaching about this book and this chronology in comparison with Mathew, Chapter 24. You can read The part 1 here and the part 2 here

To convince you further that Rapture takes place after the sixth seal will be broken (once again, I say to you that the fifth seal had already been broken), let us compare the underlined items from Revelation, Chapter 6, above, to the underlined items below from Mathew, Chapter 24:29-31 when Jesus Christ was describing how He will send His angel to go and rapture His Bride.

Mat 24:29
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. [/b]

31 [b]And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other

Now Let us go to Revelation 7:9-14.

Revelation 7:9-14
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

7:11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

7:12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

From the underlined scripture above, Revelation 7:9, John saw in heaven, a large multitude of people from all parts of the world. These are the people that were raptured after the sixth seal was broken in Revelation, Chapter 6. In Revelation 7:14, John was told that the raptured people that John saw were those that came out of the great tribulation.

So, by inference, we can summarize what the underlined from Revelation, Chapter 7, above, with 3 step sequence below:

1- The great tribulation begins.

2- The Bride of Christ is raptured out of the great tribulation.

3- God begins to pour His undiluted wrath on earth – on those who missed the rapture.

THE MESSAGE

Now, the message of this dream is contained in all the scriptural analyses above and their inferences. If, now, the great tribulation has begun, then the second sequence, which is the rapture, must follow and that is what God is saying, now. The Rapture is imminent.

Since the beginning of this year, 2015, The Lord has been revealing a lot about Post-Rapture events. During worship, The Lord revealed to me, this January, that the time to receive the mark of the beast has come.In another instance, in a dream, He also made me hear the raging voice of the antichrist shout ‘worship me or die’ and also saw some Christians that were persecuted for not worshipping Him. Many other faithful children of God have received similar revelations this year, 2015. This has prompted us to compile all these revelations and others about rapture and rapture-related events and will be posted on our blog, very soon.

If we compare all the events happening all over the world with the scripture – the wars, the terrorisms, the economic collapse, the diseases, the RFID and BVNs, the false prophets, the attacks on churches and believers, the gross immoralities, the blood moons, the bad weathers and so on, we are going to agree that truly the Lord is coming to rapture the church.

JESUS CHRIST is coming. RAPTURE is imminent. Let every man prepare himself in Absolute Repentance, Total Holiness and Righteousness.

Shalom.

JESUScoming
Take a nap and turn your dream/vision upside down.

The great tribulation will take place AFTER THE RAPTURE; and not before.

The consequence of your write-up is that you've ignorantly predicted the end of the world and of Christ's second coming to be in the next seven years.

That gives you away as FALSE.

But true Christians aren't moved at all by eschatological *unfoldings.

We've been ready since.

But don't make yourself a prophet/prophetess when God does not endorse it.

Take time to be holy
Reach out to others with the gospel
Don't preach your dreams as they don't matter
Join a bible-understanding church and
Be faithful to the truth you're taught.
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 18, 2016
annyplenty:

The Lord has given us some serious warnings concerning His return. We shall be sharing them accordingly.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready.

I stumbled on one of your comment. I need to talk to you.
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
Larryfly:

I stumbled on one of your comment. I need to talk to you.

You can send email to jesuscoming@yahoo.com or raptureglorious@gmail.com
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 12:43am On May 15, 2016
I repeat again that the great tribulation has begun. It will culminate in the mark of the beast. Open your eyes and see what is happening across nations.

Very soon, the trumpet sounds and we are gone.

Be prepared. Stay ready at all times.

2 Likes

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 11:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
The Remaining Seconds are ticking away. Get on board quickly like Noah and his family did. Jesus is the final ark of salvation. As God called Noah and his family into the ark so that they can escape the flood. He is calling you too to come to Jesus so that you can escape what is coming.

Gen 7:1
1 And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.

Luk 21:36
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, [u/that ye may be accounted worthy to escape[/u] all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready in Repentance, Righteousness and Holiness.
JESUScoming
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
The Remaining Seconds are ticking away. Get on board quickly like Noah and his family did. Jesus is the final ark of salvation. As God called Noah and his family into the ark so that they can escape the flood. He is calling you too to come to Jesus so that you can escape what is coming.

Gen 7:1
1 And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.

Luk 21:36
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in Repentance, Righteousness and Holiness.

JESUScoming

1 Like

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 7:17am On Oct 26, 2016
It has begun, already. Very soon, the great escape shall take place. Stay ready. Don't take way your eyes from Him.
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
flamingREED:

The great tribulation will take place AFTER THE RAPTURE; and not before.

Where was it written that the great tribulation will take place AFTER THE RAPTURE?
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
PREPARE! PREPARE! PREPARE!

Stay ready. Behold the bridegroom cometh.

1 Like

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
The whole world is in distress. Get set to escape.
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
THE BIRTH PAIN IS INTENSIFYING. IT IS IMMINENT.

STAY READY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS.
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by umarshek6(m): 6:45am On Oct 16, 2017
annyplenty:
VISION! THE GREAT TRIBULATION HAS BEGUN. RAPTURE IS IMMINENT!

Dear Friend in Christ,

In the early hours of Tuesday, 17th March, 2015, Nigerian time, I had, in a dream, this urgent and important message that The Great Tribulation has begun and that the rapture of the bride of Christ- the true believers that have been washed in the blood of Jesus Christ and are living a holy and righteous life is imminent.

In that dream, I saw that I was on a busy road in the city of Lagos, Nigeria. On the same road, some members of one of the two leading political parties in Nigeria were campaigning for votes for their party in the forthcoming Nigeria’ general election. For the records, I had this dream on Tuesday, 17th March, 2015, and the Nigeria’s General Elections are to hold on 28th March, 2015 and 11th April, 2015.

Then, as I was going, I saw military men in uniform, armed with guns, have invaded the city. It was as if a major chaos had broken out and the soldiers had been released to combat it.

The soldiers started to point guns to people to raise up their two hands to let the soldiers see they were harmless. They pointed the gun to me also. And I raised my left hand up because I was carrying a bag with my right hand. They saw that I was harmless and they allowed me to go. The whole scene was chaotic.

Then, I saw about three or four of my university colleagues sitting on the edge of a gutter in the midst of the pandemonium. They might have been waiting for the pandemonium to calm down or trying to wonder what was happening or for some other reasons. Then, I went straight to meet them and said to them[b] ‘Let me tell you what is happening. The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Any Moment Now, The Rapture Will Take Place’. [/b]

While I said this statement to them, I was fully conscious of what the Scripture says in the book of Revelation that the Bride of Christ will be raptured out of the great tribulation. The dream ended. Then, I woke up.

To bolster this revelation, Let us consider the two scriptures – Revelation 6:12-17 and Revelation 7:9-14.

Revelation 6:12-17
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

The book of Revelation, chapter 6, gives the timeliness of rapture – the chronology of events that must culminate in rapture in sequential order. I encourage you to read it again. It tells us about a book that has seven seals. The Lord, Jesus Christ, must break each of the seven seals. For each seal that He breaks, something significant must happen on earth. Let me recap what will happen for each of the seven seals that He breaks.

First Seal – The spirit of antichrist invades the church of Christ and makes many believers to fall away or out of faith.

Second Seal – Peace is taken away from earth. This results in wars, insurgents, terrorism and violence and so on.

Third Seal – World economy collapses. This results is economic meltdown, unemployment, famine and so on.

Fourth Seal - Death and Hell befall the earth. This results in diseases, earthquakes, plane crashes, other disasters, blood sheds, plagues, and so on.

Fifth Seal – Persecution of the church of Christ and believers begins. That is why we have attacks on churches and believers like the bombing of churches in Nigeria, Kenya and other places by terrorist groups, the recent open beheading of 21 Egyptian Christians in Libya, the attacks on Christians in Iraq, Syria and other places.

Note: On the 23rd May 2013, It was revealed to me, by voice, in a dream that The fifth seal had already been broken. You can read the revelation here.

Sixth Seal – The much prophesied, The Day of the Lord, comes – The Rapture Happens.

Seventh Seal – God begins to pour His wrath on earth. This is why the Bride of Christ has to be escaped (raptured) after breaking the sixth seal so that she will not experience the wrath of God.

I have already done a two-part comprehensive teaching about this book and this chronology in comparison with Mathew, Chapter 24. You can read The part 1 here and the part 2 here

To convince you further that Rapture takes place after the sixth seal will be broken (once again, I say to you that the fifth seal had already been broken), let us compare the underlined items from Revelation, Chapter 6, above, to the underlined items below from Mathew, Chapter 24:29-31 when Jesus Christ was describing how He will send His angel to go and rapture His Bride.

Mat 24:29
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. [/b]

31 [b]And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other

Now Let us go to Revelation 7:9-14.

Revelation 7:9-14
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

7:11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

7:12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

From the underlined scripture above, Revelation 7:9, John saw in heaven, a large multitude of people from all parts of the world. These are the people that were raptured after the sixth seal was broken in Revelation, Chapter 6. In Revelation 7:14, John was told that the raptured people that John saw were those that came out of the great tribulation.

So, by inference, we can summarize what the underlined from Revelation, Chapter 7, above, with 3 step sequence below:

1- The great tribulation begins.

2- The Bride of Christ is raptured out of the great tribulation.

3- God begins to pour His undiluted wrath on earth – on those who missed the rapture.

THE MESSAGE

Now, the message of this dream is contained in all the scriptural analyses above and their inferences. If, now, the great tribulation has begun, then the second sequence, which is the rapture, must follow and that is what God is saying, now. The Rapture is imminent.

Since the beginning of this year, 2015, The Lord has been revealing a lot about Post-Rapture events. During worship, The Lord revealed to me, this January, that the time to receive the mark of the beast has come.In another instance, in a dream, He also made me hear the raging voice of the antichrist shout ‘worship me or die’ and also saw some Christians that were persecuted for not worshipping Him. Many other faithful children of God have received similar revelations this year, 2015. This has prompted us to compile all these revelations and others about rapture and rapture-related events and will be posted on our blog, very soon.

If we compare all the events happening all over the world with the scripture – the wars, the terrorisms, the economic collapse, the diseases, the RFID and BVNs, the false prophets, the attacks on churches and believers, the gross immoralities, the blood moons, the bad weathers and so on, we are going to agree that truly the Lord is coming to rapture the church.

JESUS CHRIST is coming. RAPTURE is imminent. Let every man prepare himself in Absolute Repentance, Total Holiness and Righteousness.

Shalom.

JESUScoming

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 9:03am On Oct 16, 2017
umarshek6:

The bride of Christ will surely laugh last and the scoffers will weep, gnash their teeth and bite their fingers.
Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by umarshek6(m): 9:13am On Oct 16, 2017
annyplenty:

The bride of Christ will surely laugh last and the scoffers will weep, gnash their teeth and bite their fingers.
even dis horse self knws hu he shuld give gratitude to

End time sign never even Strt show face

believe me u will knw wen d signs start coming

Re: Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! by annyplenty(m): 9:44am On Oct 16, 2017
umarshek6:
even dis horse self knws hu he shuld give gratitude to

End time sign never even Strt show face

believe me u will knw wen d signs start coming

No problem. Time will tell. Only that it will be too late.

Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed / The Haunted House / “We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.