Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles (65818 Views)

How To Add Subtitles To Any Movie/TV series (Steps plus a 3mins video tutorial) / Where To Download Tv Series With English Subtitles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles by Rocktation(f): 1:20am On Mar 19, 2015
Guys, I really need a website or two, from where I can download .srt files for Hindi TV Serials...specifically the rave Punar Vivah (Remarriage) or Married Again, as Zeetv terms it these days.
I have surfed and surfed and seem to have exhausted all of my search skills, but there is no way I'm believing that they don't exist.

In essence please, I need either a website to download Hindi tv series' .srt files, or one to download Hindi serials with English audio or please just tell me your method(s) for extracting and downloading embedded English subtitles from youtube videos.

ThanksInAdvance.
CC;semid4lyfe. embarassed
CC;beingakorede
Re: Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles by semid4lyfe(m): 6:45am On Mar 19, 2015
Rocktation:
Guys, I really need a website or two, from where I can download .srt files for Hindi TV Serials...specifically the rave Punar Vivah (Remarriage) or Married Again, as Zeetv terms it these days.
I have surfed and surfed and seem to have exhausted all of my search skills, but there is no way I'm believing that they don't exist.

In essence please, I need either a website to download Hindi tv series' .srt files, or one to download Hindi serials with English audio or please just tell me your method(s) for extracting and downloading embedded English subtitles from youtube videos.

ThanksInAdvance.
CC;semid4lyfe. :-

1- subscene.com
2 - v2.subscene.com

That's where I download the english subtitles of movies, TV series, documentaries etc from.

Both are the same site. The 2nd is the old homepage of the site which is more user friendly and easier to navigate.

Use the search bar to search for whatever movie, TV series u want

1 Like

Re: Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles by Rocktation(f): 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
Thanks Semid4lyfe, checked it out but the movie Vivah just keeps popping up. The site doesn't seem to have a lot of Hindi serials anyway, so the chances of getting subtitles for a somewhat newer serial like Punar Vivah, even in a couple months from now, are slight.

I just wish I could find websites that are exclusive to Hindi TV serials like we have for English serials. That's the kind of database, that just might yield what I desire.

Anyhoo, thanks much for having my time.

2 Likes

Re: Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles by BeingAkorede(m): 11:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
I'm awfully sorry to have kept you waiting, I just got the notification this night.

I have gotten a link only for the online streaming and I'll still check because there was a site i used to know.

However, I'd like to add that the serial as it being shown in Nigeria is far back dated because the last episode was even dated April 2013. That is, the whole episodes have been aired and completed in India since 2013 and as it is, it may be more than 3 or 4 yrs serial. just wondering how many episode you'll have to download. And it's even the part 1.

So, I suggest you go for the Written Updates (it's in English).

1 Like

Re: Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles by Rocktation(f): 1:12am On Apr 17, 2015
It's no P, thanks for showing up, still. smiley

Caught a few episodes on my last visit to my people which got me this curious as to how it really ends, but I think I read a discussion on Indiantvforum about Gurmeet Choudhary having had some sort of spat at some point with the producer, left set thereafter, with a promise to never return. So I thought the show never really had a finale...coupled with articles reading that its supposed sequel, Ek Nayi Umeed, which featured a whole other set of actors btw, "replaced" it -- sort of denoting abruptness (just in my head, maybe).

But I read for sure, that it ran for only a year...quite short, if you ask me.

Anyways, I think I see the written updates on youtube, which don't amount to much, as they never perfectly depict the depths to which their complexions flush, or the intensity with which they hold one another's eyes and the many why-s that make some of us, buffs of bollywood stuff. embarassed smiley

So fingers crossed that we find something. #plentyhugs.
Re: Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles by BeingAkorede(m): 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
kuch mil gaya @Rocktation !

Have the link to the written updates of your sabse serial punar Vivah from the beginning : http://www.desitvbox.me/category/punar-vivah/page/10/?tag=written

click Next Entries below the page

I'll find your the downloadable episode soon dost
Re: Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles by BeingAkorede(m): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles by Rocktation(f): 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
Wow! Bahuta prabhāvaśālī (googled this). grin
Will check them out.

Shukriyaa!
Re: Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles by BeingAkorede(m): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
Rocktation:
Shukriyaa!

Apka swagat hai
Re: Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Rocktation:

ThanksInAdvance.
CC;semid4lyfe. embarassed
CC;beingakorede

Just use kickasstorrents. The site has basically everything.

Google kickasstorrents and click on the first link.
Type in whatever movie you are looking for and you will instantly get your wish.

The only thing is you have to have a torrent downloader on your laptop or android because all the files are in torrent form

The best torrent downloaders are
Utorrent and ilivid.

*sigh
Re: Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles by Rocktation(f): 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
missclasssy:

Just use kickasstorrents. The site has basically everything.

Google kickasstorrents and click on the first link.
Type in whatever movie you are looking for and you will instantly get your wish.

The only thing is you have to have a torrent downloader on your laptop or android because all the files are in torrent form

The best torrent downloaders are
Utorrent and ilivid.

*sigh

Shocking as it may seem to you, I have tried kickasstorrents. But who's to say I know my way around there more than you do, eh, genius? I wouldn't mind a link please, if you wouldn't mind providing one.
Re: Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Rocktation:

Shocking as it may seem to you, I have tried kickasstorrents. But who's to say I know my way around there more than you do, eh, genius? I wouldn't mind a link please, if you wouldn't mind providing one.

She replied . So she isn't a ghost shocked shocked shocked
Just kidding grin

On a more serious note, virtually every search I have entered on kickasstorrent have yielded positive results.
I am not talking about just movies here, I am talking books, softwares, even games and packs.

Well let me see if I can get the link, but if I can't then it would be recorded as a first.
Re: Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 30, 2015
@ rocktation
The download links I am seeing do not have subtitles.

Have you seen the ones with english audio or subtitles on youtube before?
If yes, then I can tell you how to download them.
Re: Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles by Rocktation(f): 11:46am On Apr 30, 2015
missclasssy:
@ rocktation
The download links I am seeing do not have subtitles.

You don't say! You got my lips up in a twitch, through your half minute of showboat. tongue
Kickass is truly no news to a lot more people than you assumed and is not even as great as a few other torrent sites that have been shut down within the last fifteen years. Thank you for your input, anyway.

Have you seen the ones with english audio or subtitles on youtube before?
If yes, then I can tell you how to download them.

No...but I wonder if anyone else has a different way (from mine) of extracting embedded subtitles. Downloading is not exactly one of my worries.
Re: Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles by Rocktation(f): 11:52am On Apr 30, 2015
She replied . So she isn't a ghost
Just kidding

Don't be ridiculous. I'd rather give responses when it's absolutely necessary and almost never just because I can.
Re: Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 04, 2015
Rocktation:

Don't be ridiculous. I'd rather give responses when it's absolutely necessary and almost never just because I can.

Okay.
Re: Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles by 3RNEST(m): 10:08am On Aug 11, 2015
i need married again english version, where can i download it?
Re: Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles by asumo12: 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
cool
Re: Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles by asumo12: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
cool angry
Re: Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
Rocktation that email is a No-show...."vanquay16@gmail.com"...Thats the correct destination grin
Re: Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles by ammyluv2002(f): 10:38am On Apr 27, 2017
Rocktation:
Wow! Bahuta prabhāvaśālī (googled this). grin
Will check them out.

Shukriyaa!
My dear, did you succeed? I'm currently surfing the web for such, but its seems impossible. Please can I get any help from you?

Thanks
Re: Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles by Rocktation(f): 6:26pm On May 15, 2017
ammyluv2002:
My dear, did you succeed? I'm currently surfing the web for such, but its seems impossible. Please can I get any help from you?

Thanks

I did not. I think there are only subtitles for full movies out there and not tv serials. Except of cos, there's some kind of very hidden registered members only forum, I haven't succeeded in discovering.

But I'm even glad now that I didn't succeed in finding the subtitles for the yeye punar vivah....I heard the end part is complete trash.
Re: Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 19, 2017
Rocktation:

I did not. I think there are only subtitles for full movies out there and not tv serials. Except of cos, there's some kind of very hidden registered members only forum, I haven't succeeded in discovering.

But I'm even glad now that I didn't succeed in finding the subtitles for the yeye punar vivah....I heard the end part is complete trash.
madam. Good afternoon oh. I'm desperately in need of my school fees, things turned out really bad for me and I've got no time left, otherwise I'd have left school to hustle. My course is even hectic. Please I'm appealing to all good nairalanders blessed by God with good heart to lend me a helping hand. Semid4lyfe, yuzedo, seun, igboid, crazyman, anyone out there? I'm not really a scammer, I could send you my online page to process it if you thought I'd be using the money(#26,500) for anyother purpose.
God help me!
Re: Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles by idonmad: 10:00pm On May 24, 2017
Re: Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles by Iceclef: 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
Pls how can I download Bahubali Season 2 on my fone. Its an indian movie. Which site can I visit to easily download it pls?
Re: Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles by ProfTeaa: 7:08am On Jun 10, 2017
Rocktation:

Madam, kindly review my ban. At least relax it. I haven't been involved in derailing the thread for some time now, but seems you have got your eyes on me always.

1 Like

Re: Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles by Oluwawawa: 9:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
Please,where can I download Indian series “agnipheral” known as ring of fire on zeeworld with subtitle

(1) (Reply)

Five Remarkable Moments From BBNaija S6 Reunion Opening Night (Photos) / 5 Most Beautiful Female Housemates On BBNaija 2019 / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.