Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

APC House Of Assembly Candidate Killed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC House Of Assembly Candidate Killed (29014 Views)

John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) / Oshiomhole & Obaseki Campaign For Johnny Ogumah, APC House Of Reps Candidate / Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC House Of Assembly Candidate Killed by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:06am On Mar 19, 2015
A House of Assembly candidate in Akwa Ibom State, Mr. Okon Uwah, was reportedly killed on Wednesday while on campaign in Ward Three in the Ukanafun Local Government Area.

Uwah, who was contesting on the platform of the All Progressives Congress to represent the Ukanafun State Constituency, was a former Deputy Speaker of the Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly.

The facts of the killing remained sketchy as of the time of this report but our correspondent learnt late on Wednesday that the corpse had been deposited in a morgue in the area.

The state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Gabriel Achong, confirmed the killing to our correspondent in Uyo late on Wednesday.

He said his men had arrested many suspects.

The CP said, “I have just spoken with His Excellency, Governor Godswill Akpabio and he said I should bring all those responsible to book even if they are members of the Peoples Democratic Party.

“Because of that I have changed my plan to travel to Abuja for an engagement. I have moved the Area Commander in Ikot Ekpene and the Divisional Police Officers to Ukanafun.”
www.punchng.com/news/apc-assembly-candidate-killed/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC House Of Assembly Candidate Killed by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 19, 2015
RIP Man... Let's embrace violence-free politics

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC House Of Assembly Candidate Killed by garrix8: 2:36am On Mar 19, 2015
Akpabio is a murderer. The blood of the deceased will haunt him to his grave.

A Complaint Filed Against Godswill Akpabio with the US Government

Written by Ikpafak Thompson Essien

Tens of innocent people have been
assassinated under the leadership watch of
Godswill Akpabio. Several others have been
kidnapped and locked into automobile booths
like goats, while some have been arrested,
detained, and prosecuted with trumped-up
charges – all these heinous atrocities
happened, and are still happening, so that
Godswill Obot Akpabio can remain in office
as a governor of a tiny state in Nigeria
known as Akwa Ibom.

https://justiceforakwaibom./tag/murders-and-kidnapping-by-akpabio/

45 Likes

Re: APC House Of Assembly Candidate Killed by fromnigeria(m): 2:37am On Mar 19, 2015
These 'knuckled' heads will never understand that Politics is not a Do or Die thing. Someone is now fatherless. Too Bad. RIP

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC House Of Assembly Candidate Killed by BabaEleko(m): 3:33am On Mar 19, 2015
PDP don unleash their killing machinery. The only person i pity is Buhari. The mess they'll leave behind for him to clean up won't be little at all but then, its all good, They'll have more mess and shit to clean up in Kirikiri. And it is nobody's fault if they fail to renovate their next potential home to their taste before leaving power. Buhari becoming president is as sure as whatever the date is today wherever you may be reading from around the world. Mama Piss will become a regular visitor in Kirikiri, and we go deny her conjugal visit until she learn to pronounce "election" correctly instead of "eleshun" Awon oloriibu dede! grin

144 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC House Of Assembly Candidate Killed by frinx: 3:42am On Mar 19, 2015
"Transform your Mindset to meet the kind of
Change you want in this great nation."

#NoElectionViolence

15 Likes

Re: APC House Of Assembly Candidate Killed by Nobody: 3:42am On Mar 19, 2015
When a house assembly aspirant was killed when campaigning,tell me who the fvck is ordinary citizen,

Nigeria have a very long way to go

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC House Of Assembly Candidate Killed by noblealuu: 3:42am On Mar 19, 2015
Too many killings in this country embarassed

3 Likes

Re: APC House Of Assembly Candidate Killed by lonelydora: 3:42am On Mar 19, 2015
All these killings PDP are sharing. ........There is God ooooooooo.

31 Likes

Re: APC House Of Assembly Candidate Killed by iluvweed(m): 3:44am On Mar 19, 2015
One spanner lost............. grin

3 Likes

Re: APC House Of Assembly Candidate Killed by lightheart(m): 3:45am On Mar 19, 2015
Election come and do and go ooo

RIP to the dead!

3 Likes

Re: APC House Of Assembly Candidate Killed by Nobody: 3:46am On Mar 19, 2015
mcmaurice20:
buhari has started killing innocent ple so dt only him go rule....
shocked see first class hediot,are u sure you are given birth by human sperm and egg?

Please don't ley me sin to God

68 Likes

Re: APC House Of Assembly Candidate Killed by dangaye: 3:46am On Mar 19, 2015
So if the Governor has not asked the CP to arest PDP members, does that mean the police cannot arest PDP members for any crime they commit.

67 Likes

Re: APC House Of Assembly Candidate Killed by buskie13(m): 3:49am On Mar 19, 2015
election postponement really has a lot of effects...na wa o...God save us. ..good morning nairaland...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC House Of Assembly Candidate Killed by abbakark2(m): 3:49am On Mar 19, 2015
In na lillahi wa inna alaihi raji un

12 Likes

Re: APC House Of Assembly Candidate Killed by curiouses: 3:53am On Mar 19, 2015
dangaye:
So if the Governor has not asked the CP to arest PDP members, does that mean the police cannot arest PDP members for any crime they commit.
My exact sentiment.

I have just spoken with His Excellency, Governor Godswill Akpabio and he said I should bring all those responsible to book even if they are members of the Peoples Democratic Party

A very dumb statement.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC House Of Assembly Candidate Killed by cool318(m): 3:54am On Mar 19, 2015
It seems that some Parties in Nigeria are afraid of Loosing Election, so they now resort to Killings, Police Harrasments as seen daily in Rivers State.
The common man on the street right now is afraid of stepping out that day to vote-why, cos of Fear of the unknown.
Until they make those Political seats less Lucrative & scrap all those Bogus allowances, Nigeria will continue to be a Lawless Country.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC House Of Assembly Candidate Killed by Anibaba1(m): 3:54am On Mar 19, 2015
Dear God pls let it not be true..
Re: APC House Of Assembly Candidate Killed by egift(m): 3:57am On Mar 19, 2015
Very sad. PDP needs to stop their bloodthirsty quest. A mad is lawfully campaigning, and they killed him. RIP Mr. Okon Uwah.

13 Likes

Re: APC House Of Assembly Candidate Killed by Anibaba1(m): 4:02am On Mar 19, 2015
curiouses:

My exact sentiment.

A very dumb statement.
that is what 2 expect from a "boy boy pc"

1 Like

Re: APC House Of Assembly Candidate Killed by olas24u(f): 4:03am On Mar 19, 2015
How many people can they kill?PDP evil

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC House Of Assembly Candidate Killed by rooftech: 4:03am On Mar 19, 2015
former deputy speaker of akwa ibom state,and friend to the governor.whao what happened.

2 Likes

Re: APC House Of Assembly Candidate Killed by emeka2847: 4:04am On Mar 19, 2015
Is this pdp or apga?
Re: APC House Of Assembly Candidate Killed by eleko1: 4:05am On Mar 19, 2015
shocked the state commissioner of police is a USELESS MAN.Just yesterday,he told a Punch man correspondence that he's on his own/he cant protect him.He should release the innocent they arrested.They should rather arrest his pd pig opponent.Pd pigs......den of killers

12 Likes

Re: APC House Of Assembly Candidate Killed by Anibaba1(m): 4:08am On Mar 19, 2015
dangaye:
That is what you get when you have a "boy boy" pc in a state.

12 Likes

Re: APC House Of Assembly Candidate Killed by guass(m): 4:09am On Mar 19, 2015
Nawa ooo
If u swallow APC, it will kill u-Mama Piss.
ONE OF THE MANY DISADVANTAGES OF POSTPONING ELECTION.
When u postpone election, u post some people to early grave.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Confirms Yahaya Bello's Nomination By APC -tribune / Saminu Turaki Released From Prison (Photos) / 3-Hour Non-Stop Rain Leaves Ifako Roads Heavily Flooded In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.