Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:57 PM

Conversation With MTN Customer Care Staff....[funny] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Conversation With MTN Customer Care Staff....[funny] (983 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Number / Funny Conversation With Airtel Customer Care / I Just Called Mtn's Customer Care No,a Lady Picked& We Had This Convo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conversation With MTN Customer Care Staff....[funny] by Nonywendy(m): 3:04am On Mar 19, 2015
SUPRISE 4 U FRIENDS
.I called MTN's customer care
number,a lady picked and we
had this conversation.
LADY:Hello,goodmorning, thanks for calling MTN customer care service,my name is esther, what's your name and where are you calling from?
ME: Hello,good morning,my name
is Nony Azodo and I'm calling
from calabar.
LADY: How may I help you,Mr. Nony Azodo?
ME: I'm looking for a wife to marry.
LADY: Is that why you called the
customer care service?
ME: Yes and I think I'm already in love with you... You know you have a very nice voice.
LADY: Hellooo!Please,we only
attend to issues about your MTNline,okay?
ME: Yes o..This is an issue about my MTN line too, because I spend much credit calling so many girls asking them about marriage.
LADY: Please! I would have to put
an end to this call!
ME: Baby,don't talk like that now.I promise to make you happy.You would be happy with me. Can I have your number
please?
LADY:hissing,Hey Mr. man,I think something is wrong with
you!.
ME Hey,hold it there..I hope you can now feel how frustrating it is to receive a call and hear rubbish?From today
henceforth,tellevery other staff
there including yourself that
nobody should call me with a
funny number only for it to be an
advert or send me those
nonsense messages!bye
*call disconnected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conversation With MTN Customer Care Staff....[funny] by jessiecah(f): 5:19am On Mar 19, 2015
lol

(1) (Reply)

In The Morning, What Nigerian Music Do You Listen To Most? / ‘sexually Distracting’ Dress Lands School Girl In Detention / FUEL SCARCITY: See What Nigerian Road Is Turning Into.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.